News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Probably what it would look like if your wife wrestled

• 3 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Probably what it would look like if your wife wrestled
« on: August 08, 2015, 03:32:39 PM »
Having watched my ex wife wrestle, this is as close to it as I've seen. The lady in the shorts is far from chubby, she has a very nice chest!

http://xhamster.com/movies/4922606/chubby_moms_real_wrestling.html
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:59:20 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
Re: Probably what it would look like if your wife wrestled
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 06:47:37 PM »
Thx for the link, a very good fight between 2 equally matched competitors with great wrestling, gorgeous boobs showing and... a very deserved winner at the end!  :P
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 06:45:04 AM »
Great find!  I love watching "everyday" women go at it.  What I found surprising is that the two women agreed to wrestle topless.  Would like to know the story behind that.  And to echo PaulH, there are good matches linked to this one.  Thanks for the posting.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 04:29:15 PM »
Great clip. The brunette in the black pants kinda looks like my mom when in her 30's. lol I enjoy watching thick, chubby women wrestling or catfight while barefooted! I hope to see more clips like this!!!

Cheers!
T ;)
Cheers!