News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best slap catfight I've seen

• 11 Replies

Offline Bundolo

Best slap catfight I've seen
« on: August 10, 2015, 01:58:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSBcCL4KJM&index=35&list=FLQYvPanFj-awSFygxEgeSnA&spfreload=10

the story I've been told behind this fight is that both girls are backup singers after the same guy. Evidently the fight had been going on a while before the camera caught up with them.

Offline pastis

Re: Best slap catfight I've seen
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 02:30:44 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSBcCL4KJM&index=35&list=FLQYvPanFj-awSFygxEgeSnA&spfreload=10

the story I've been told behind this fight is that both girls are backup singers after the same guy. Evidently the fight had been going on a while before the camera caught up with them.

The story is not true, this is a slap fight from an old Chaos Video, the woman in pink is the best Chaos fighter Kami.

Offline Bundolo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 06:10:29 AM »
Too bad. Do you know the back story or if there is more video?

Offline Bundolo

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 06:26:08 AM »
Can't find the video on Chaos.  Can you provide a link?

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 08:33:40 AM »
I don't think it's even real. Hard slapping like that would be unbearable. They pull away before the slap lands. The sounds can easily be added.

Offline jvitolo

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »
This is on a collection of contests Kami did with this other girl. The contests include hairpulling until one drops to a knee, stomach punching, stomach pinching, this slap fight, and a hands-on titfight.

I believe this slap fight is real due to footage you don't see in this clip. After the last slap, Kami (the one in pink) says stop and both girls rub their faces. Both are in tears and clearly in pain.

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 02:46:42 PM »
This is on a collection of contests Kami did with this other girl. The contests include hairpulling until one drops to a knee, stomach punching, stomach pinching, this slap fight, and a hands-on titfight.

I believe this slap fight is real due to footage you don't see in this clip. After the last slap, Kami (the one in pink) says stop and both girls rub their faces. Both are in tears and clearly in pain.
where one can buy this fight?
what is the name of the fight?can you provide the link or something else?

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 02:55:20 PM »
i would like to trade this video also

Offline pastis

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 10:33:21 PM »
The slapfight is real, as is all the old Chaos stuff.  The women, Russian I believe, always gave it their all.  I will try to locate the video number.  Kami is one of the tougher women I have seen in fighting vids, she can take a lot of pain, and dish out even more.

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 06:50:47 AM »
The slapfight is real, as is all the old Chaos stuff.  The women, Russian I believe, always gave it their all.  I will try to locate the video number.  Kami is one of the tougher women I have seen in fighting vids, she can take a lot of pain, and dish out even more.
IT WOULD  SUPER IF YOU CAN FIND THE NUMBER OF VIDEO
THANSK A LOT

Offline jvitolo

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 02:02:37 PM »
I don't think it was on any of the Chaos Videos Russian fights. I think I got it off Catfight Planet under the Russian fights series.

Got one with Molly vs Zeta that was great as well.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 05:05:36 AM »
IT WOULD  SUPER IF YOU CAN FIND THE NUMBER OF VIDEO
THANSK A LOT

This slap fight (which is very real) is on RC89 - "Even More Chaos Galore".
There are several different types of catfights between different competitors on that video.