News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rockin Roxanne

• 14 Replies
Rockin Roxanne
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:53:09 AM »
I've had good experiences ordering from here, customer service has been very good
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Rockin Roxanne
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 04:10:21 AM »
Me too.  On many occasions. 

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 07:17:32 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.   We do pride ourselves on great customer service.

Additionally,  for those who don't know,  our website address is rockin-roxanne.com.  If you type the address in,  please be sure to place the dash in between Rockin and Roxanne because if you do it without the dash you'll end up on a children's party clown website,  which will be the polar opposite of what you're looking for. :)

We specialize in rare and hard to find videos with over 5000 videos on our website.

Thanks,
Roxanne
{alt}

Offline maniac mike

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 04:20:55 AM »
Yes same here was great to deal with and got my dvd's prompt and fast.

Offline pf99

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 04:17:13 PM »
also have had very good experiences with Rockin Roxanne

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 07:38:22 AM »
Catfightfan2020 is clearly faking   What a loser
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 03:47:06 AM »
I bought several downloads in their recent sale - all made available very quickly, no problems whatever. I'd recommend this supplier to anybody who wants a straightforward transaction with no hassle.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 12:39:12 AM »
Thanks to all of you for your kind comments.   I'm not one to speak badly about another forum user as I'm a believer that you get more out of life with honey than you do with vinegar, but in the case of the forum user that goes by catfightfan2020,  I feel that I need to respond in detail to his comments.

First back on June 25th,  catfightfan2020 posted a message in this section of the forum asking if anyone knew what a video was from some pictures he posted.  Here is the link to the original posting https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73419.0

I replied to that post twice.  First noting where I suspected it came from and then followed up with a post that I had found the video and that it was part of our FFVRC collection.  Just like they say,  no good deed goes unpunished.  This guy wrote me 4 emails repeating the same questions over and over despite my multiple answers.   Basically he wanted to know why we didn't have screen captures for our FFVRC videos and refused to exceptt the explanation in my emals and on our FFVRC page.   At first I suspected a problem with his English, but I didn't know his first language and suggested he try Google Translate so that we could communicate in his native language and so that he could cut and paste our FFVRC page so that he could read it.  That wasn't good enough and he kept complaining that he needed screen captures to verify this was the same video despite my assurances that it was the same video he posted pictures of (Savage Video SV-27).  He just kept basically suggesting that I pull the video (Out of 7000 of them in an off site storage unit, convert it to DVD and take screen captures for him.   I finally had to respectfully suggest to him that it might be better if he didn't purchase from us if he was unwilling to accept the terms of our FFVRC video sale and thus the nasty post by him.

As many of you know I pride myself on outstanding customer service,  but once in a while you get someone who is going to be difficult despite my going out of my way to assist him in the first place....And catfightfan2020 is the poster child for someone who is bad news to the point where we had to refuse his business, becoming only the 2nd person in our 10 year history where we had to do this.....So I just wanted everyone to have both side of the story here.

Thanks,
Roxanne

{alt}

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 02:44:48 PM »
yeah catfightfag2020 is clearly is a troll
fenixcatfights.com

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 08:28:06 AM »
First,  I think it is you (Catfightfan2020) who doesn't understand,  because you can't seem to understand or accept anything that is explained to you as though you have a difficult time excepting what you don't want to hear.

Second, Please stop telling everyone that they are "Nothing".  You remind me of that old Sargent Schultz character from the 1960's TV show Hogan's Heroes who used to always say "I Know Nothing!....Which appears to be a phrase that REALLY applies to you,  since after being told the things over and over again,  you still appear to "Know Nothing!" except for how to insult myself and others on this forum.

So simply put,  be nice, otherwise nobody is going to want to play with you or sell you videos......And with that,  now you "know" "something"

Roxanne

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 06:04:56 AM »
LOL Roxanne! That's a great reference. I choose not to shut my mouth and tell catfight2020 that she is clearly a foolish twit
fenixcatfights.com

Offline claws inc.

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 03:38:04 AM »
I wouldn't lose any sleep over this.roxanne your a great producer of hard to find videos.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 10:24:32 AM »
you are so little that i talk with you.so i dont answer to you more[/font][/size][/color]

Okay Catfightfan2020,   we will all happily take you at your word that you will not answer anymore posts and thus end your parade of insults. BTW,  I looked you up on the internet and found your picture, which confirms my earlier observations.

{alt}

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 01:09:17 AM »
First,  I think it is you (Catfightfan2020) who doesn't understand,  because you can't seem to understand or accept anything that is explained to you as though you have a difficult time excepting what you don't want to hear.

Second, Please stop telling everyone that they are "Nothing".  You remind me of that old Sargent Schultz character from the 1960's TV show Hogan's Heroes who used to always say "I Know Nothing!....Which appears to be a phrase that REALLY applies to you,  since after being told the things over and over again,  you still appear to "Know Nothing!" except for how to insult myself and others on this forum.

So simply put,  be nice, otherwise nobody is going to want to play with you or sell you videos......And with that,  now you "know" "something"

Roxanne

you are so little that i talk with you.so i dont answer to you more

Maybe I can help out here - if you don't like the way Roxanne operates, why not buy the video at http://femalewrestling.net/Nude-Savage?page=2

They have enough screen shots to keep you happy and you can then end your little feud which will make everybody here happy as well.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 06:34:17 AM »

Actually that was the very first thing that I suggested to him.   Hopefully he took the advice now that a 2nd person suggested it to him.   He hasn't replied back either to me or this forum,  so that's good for all of us.