News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife, Elizabeth - Part III

• 22 Replies

Offline dstrike2

Re: My wife, Elizabeth - Part III
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2023, 07:35:02 PM »
That is amazing! Take all the time you need for your epic masterpiece. Just happy it is continuing! Not sure if I am in the minority, but I am rooting for Elizabeth!! Regardless of the outcome, I am confident it will be a wonderful read.

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2023, 03:59:54 AM »
Very excited to hear another installment is on the way! But unlike the poster above I want Mettie to come out on top! I do agree though I know it will be a great read!

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2023, 04:09:24 AM »
Very excited to hear another installment is on the way! But unlike the poster above I want Mettie to come out on top! I do agree though I know it will be a great read!

Right there with you in this. Glad another fight is coming and like you I’m a Mettie fan as well. She’s a winner no doubt about that. No quit in her at all and oh does she know how to rub her wins in. So hot the way she constantly taunts the wife while claiming her prize she got from winning. Look forward to the continuation whenever that may be.

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2023, 04:31:03 AM »
Yay! Another Mettie Fan! She does have alot of fight in her and she is a hotter winner for sure! But I personally think from my memory of all 3 fights she is the better person and genuinely cares more about the Fella in the middle of this love triangle. I think she is a better match for him and Elizabeth is just in the way of them and their happiness! So I hope Mettie whoops and beats her out of the picture of into sex/fuck toy of the triangle and Mettie claiming ultimate dominance!

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2023, 04:41:03 AM »
Yay! Another Mettie Fan! She does have alot of fight in her and she is a hotter winner for sure! But I personally think from my memory of all 3 fights she is the better person and genuinely cares more about the Fella in the middle of this love triangle. I think she is a better match for him and Elizabeth is just in the way of them and their happiness! So I hope Mettie whoops and beats her out of the picture of into sex/fuck toy of the triangle and Mettie claiming ultimate dominance!

Again I agree 100% with you. It would be pretty damn hot to see Mettie taking her man back and forcing Elizabeth to do whatever she desires for her to. Whatever turns him on most to see Elizabeth do or have done to her would be hot. Beating Elizabeth to the point she finally has to admit to her husband and herself that Mettie is the better woman. Whatever the case may be in the end there’s no doubt it’ll be one smoking hot fight.

Offline bobf

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2024, 07:05:24 AM »
I can't believe another year has come and gone. Any chance we can see the continuation of this amazing story?

Offline laroche86

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2024, 01:04:19 PM »
I would also love to see the continuation of this story but I'm rooting for Elizabeth. I feel like she deserve to get her revenge on Mettie but I have no idea what she could do after what happend.

Offline bobf

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2024, 05:35:15 PM »
I agree! I am hoping for an Elizabeth come back too!