News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

US vs UK TV line up catfights, best of 5

• 1 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
US vs UK TV line up catfights, best of 5
« on: November 21, 2017, 05:32:38 AM »
This is based on the posting in General Discussions asking if US or UK girls are tougher...

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=68593.0

and I was working in some ideas of some fights I had been planning and expanded on.  Basically, pitting cast members of TV shows that have US and UK counterparts.  So here are 7 catfight pairings and the winner proves which side of the Atlantic is stronger.

So place your bets and lets see how things shakedown.  US versions are first followed by UK.

1) Law and Order was a TV juggernaut for 20 years and the UK version has run about 8 seasons.

A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
{alt}
CPS Alesha Phillips
{alt}

2) The well regarded Broadchurch (UK) and the paler version of Gracepoint (US).  Detective fight

Detective Ellie Miller
{alt}
Detective Ellie Miller

3) Cue up the David Bowie for the odd UK SF series Life On Mars which also came to the US for a shorter tour.

Policewomen Annie Norris
{alt}
Woman Police Constable Annie Cartwright
{alt}

4) The Office, 2 funny shows office girls fighting

Pam Halpert
{alt}
Dawn Tinsley
{alt}

5) Shameless, loved the US version and one of the few shows where I thought was better than the UK version

Fiona Gallagher
{alt}
Fiona Gallagher
{alt}

BONUS MATCH: X Factor judges fight  Left out Cheryl Cole, Nicole Scherzinger and Kelly Rowland since they judged in both the US and UK.

US Judges: Paula Abdul, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, Paulina Rubio

{alt}
{alt}
UK Judges: Dannii Minogue, Tulisa, Mel B, Rita Ora
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline psubill

• God Member
Re: US vs UK TV line up catfights, best of 5
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:40:31 PM »
Loved your format of US vs UK  TV lin up carfights.  Perhaps you would be interested in having the same format  for TV anchors and presenters of the US vs UK such as Brooke Baldwin ( US ) vs Becky Barr ( UK ) as an example, etc. etc. If you need any more US names let me know.