News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NEW! Seeking revenge! by Roberto

• 4 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
NEW! Seeking revenge! by Roberto
« on: October 09, 2009, 05:44:02 PM »
In this hot story by Roberto, I seek revenge against Louise who defeated me in my Debut fight at Mr Chain's because I'd made the bad mistake of underestimating her - go to http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,3826.0.html

It also features the lovely Monique. Hope you enjoy - please comment!  ;) :D

Hugs
Kayla

SEEKING REVENGE: KAYLA VS LOUISE
By Roberto

Kayla was still in bed when her telephone rang. She yawned and stretched her lithe muscles before picking up the receiver. “Hello?” she said, stifling another yawn.

“Kayla, it’s me, Monique,” said the tall French-African beauty.

“Monique?”

“You remember me, don’t you?”

Kayla sat up in bed. “Of course I remember you. I was just surprised to hear your voice.”

“You might be even more surprised to know that I’m in town. I came back to visit relatives and will be here for a week.”

“How wonderful,” said Kayla.

“I know it’s short notice, but I’d like to see you while I’m here.”

“I have a fight this evening, but after that….”

“A fight?” said Monique. “You should give that up. A pretty girl like you getting herself beat up….and for what?....a few minutes of fame or weeks of humiliation?”

“Don’t be so cynical,” said Kayla. “Win or lose, fighting is a rush.”

Monique smiled. “There are better ways to get the job done.”

“Hold that thought,” said Kayla. “Where are you?”

“At the Hyatt near the airport.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

“You have a lovely place, Kayla,” said Monique as she looked out the window at Kayla’s flat later that day. It was raining outside, a perfect time to curl up in bed with a good book or a very good friend. It was the latter that Monique mentioned to Kayla.

“I feel so bad,” Kayla replied, placing her arm around Monique’s waist. “I’m one of those persons that believes a fighter should never have sex before a match. Something about sapping one’s energy.”

“You know I can’t watch your fight,” said Monique, somewhat mollified. “It would kill me to see another woman beating on you.”

Kayla smiled. “I don’t intend to let this one get that close,” she said.

Kayla arrived at the arena an hour before her fight, her stomach full of butterflies. Her opponent was a woman that she had lost to in the U.S. The humiliation from that defeat, a fight she should have easily won, was still fresh in her mind. She could still taste the salt water she’d been forced to swallow during that beachside match.

Her rival was a 39 year old Brit named Louise who weighed in at 122 pounds and stood 5’ 2” tall. The sexy, petite woman was known for her come from behind wins over much younger women, a fact of which Kayla was keenly aware.

Alone in her dressing room, Kayla stripped naked then put on her lucky outfit, a skimpy yellow bikini with a bandeau top and a ‘barely there’ thong for a bottom. She’d never lost when wearing the scandalously brief affair and she hoped her string of good fortune would continue.

Before donning her robe, Kayla took one last look at herself in the mirror, admiring the way her 36A-25-33 figure fit into the yellow bikini. At 23 years of age, 5’ 9” tall and dark-headed, Kayla was a stunner, a genuine crowd-pleaser.

She ran her hands over her pert breasts, feeling the nipples become hard beneath her palms. Fighting always made her feel sexy, and tonight was no different. All of that exposed flesh, the intimate, sweaty contact with another half-naked woman and thrill of the competition, combined to make a powerful aphrodisiac.

Just then her trainer stepped into the room. “It’s time, Kayla,” he said. Kayla nodded her head then slipped on her robe, a black satin affair with her name embroidered on the back in bold yellow letters.

She left the dressing room and started down the long hall that led to the arena. “Remember what I told you,” her trainer said. “You have several inches in height and reach on Louise, so don’t let her get inside….keep her at a distance with your jabs…use your leg kicks…wear her down…and when she gets tired, lay her out.”

Stepping into the packed arena, Kayla stopped and threw up her arms, her fists clenched as she looked up at her fans. The crowd saw her and went wild, the roar from their raised voices ringing in her ears.

She jogged easily down the aisle, stepped up onto the mat, ducked beneath the ropes and pranced around the ring, her robe parted in front to reveal her shapely, well-tanned body, all to the delight of the hometown crowd.

Then the cheers turned to boos and catcalls as Louise made her entrance. Kayla watched disinterestedly as the diminutive Brit strutted proudly toward the ring, flashing as much skin as she could, flaunting her tiny but sexy body for all to see. She slipped beneath the ropes and marched defiantly around the ring with her hands raised above her head, waving at the rowdy spectators and eliciting another round of jeers.

She paused in front of Kayla and glared at her. “Enjoy the moment, bitch, because I’m going to ruin the rest of your evening.”

“Screw you, you half-grown Limey,” spat Kayla. “I’m going to send you home in a box.”

The announcer grabbed the overhead mike and pulled it down to speak. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the main FFF event of the evening.  Making her seventh appearance in the Catfight Division, coming to us all the way from jolly old England, at 39 years of age, standing 5’ 2” tall and weighing in at a svelte 122 lbs., please welcome the always sexy, Louise!”

Once again, as the bright lights illuminated her ivory hued flesh, Louise waved her arms above her head as the crowd whistled and booed her. She thrust her hips out suggestively and grabbed her crotch, sending the antagonistic throng into an angry frenzy.

It took a full five minutes for the noise to subside enough for the announcer to introduce Kayla. “Ladies and gentlemen, Louise’s opponent this evening, making her ninth FFF appearance, comes to us from right here in South Africa. At 23 years of age, 5’ 9” tall and weighing a delightful 140 lbs.,  let’s welcome the comely lass known to us all as Kayla!”

Kayla’s introduction drew a loud, standing ovation, much to the chagrin of Louise, who was forced to stand and watch as her opponent tossed off her black robe and strutted around the ring, seductively swaying her shapely hips, her bright yellow bikini standing out in stark contrast against her deeply tanned skin.

Kayla smiled and waved at the crowd before turning around and shaking her ass provocatively at Louise.  Furious, Louise flipped Kayla the finger and shouted a string of her favorite expletives.  

When the noise finally subsided, the announcer brought the two women to the center of the ring. “Ladies, for tonight’s bout, there will be no rules, no timed rounds, no referee. You will fight until one of you declares that you are unable to continue. If you are rendered unconscious, your trainer must signal that you are finished. Do you understand?”

The two women, glaring hotly at one another, nodded their assent, then returned to their respective corners. As soon as the announcer stepped out of the ring, the bell rang and the fight was on.

Typical of her style, the aggressive fighter from the U.K. rushed at Kayla, hoping to knock her down early and pound her senseless. But Kayla was prepared for the tactic, sidestepping the feisty Brit and driving a fist deep into her belly. With a loud OOOOF!, Louise doubled over and grabbed her stomach.

With her opponent gasping for breath, Kayla quickly laced her fingers together and drove her clenched hands downward, striking Louise at the base of her skull. The tiny woman’s eyes lost focus and she dropped to the mat face down.

“Get up, bitch!” yelled Kayla. “Get up so I can pound your face to a pulp.”

Kayla’s trainer had advised her to end the fight quickly to avoid any chance of another come from behind win by Louise, but Kayla wanted her revenge to last. She wanted the Englishwoman to suffer, to go home with the worst defeat in her short career.

Finally, Louise pushed herself up on all fours, watching Kayla all the time to avoid a foot strike or worse. She need not have bothered as Kayla wanted her up on her feet. She wanted to look Louise in the eye as she punched her lights out.

“This is going to be a long night for you, sweetheart,” said Kayla as Louise regained her senses.

“Bite my arse!” yelled the Brit as she came at Kayla a little more cautiously. She faked a jab at Kayla’s belly, followed up with another fake jab at her chest and then swung an overhand right that missed Kayla’s chin by several inches. Kayla stepped in quickly and drove her fist into Louise’s mouth, splitting her lips in a shower of bright red blood.

Staggered, Louise remained on her feet, bobbing and weaving as she looked for an opening. Kayla kept her at bay with occasional jabs to the chest and forehead, frustrating her and forcing her to take another tactic.

Louise stepped in quickly, dodged a wicked right, then caught Kayla with a surprise jab to her left breast. Kayla grunted and countered with a knee to Louise’s left thigh. The two women separated and circled the ring, glaring at one another. “I’ll get you this time just like before,” said Louise. “Only tonight I’ll mess up that pretty face of yours.”

“Talk is cheap, bitch,” Kayla answered. “Bring it on.”

Louise threw a right then lashed out with two quick leg strikes that sent Kayla staggering backwards. Seeing her opponent against the ropes, Louise rushed in to deliver a series of short but painful jabs to Kayla’s breasts and belly.

Hurt by the sharp blows to her breasts, Kayla suddenly wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, lifted her off her feet then body-slammed her to the mat with a thud that echoed across the arena.

Landing on her back with her legs splayed open, Louise shook her head and tried to sit up. But just as she raised her head, Kayla pivoted on her left foot and drove her right heel into Louise’s chin, slamming her head back onto the mat. Louise’s world spun around and her head felt like someone had hit her with a sledgehammer.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 05:47:50 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: New! Seeking revenge! by Roberto
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »
To the cheers of the hometown crowd, Kayla walked back to her corner and waited again for her opponent to get up. Finally, as the crowd began to boo, Louise made it to all-fours then staggered upright. Glaring at Kayla, she wiped the blood from her mouth. “Fucking cxnt,” she spat. “You haven’t beaten me yet.”

“Yet is the operative word, Louise,” said Kayla. “It’s only a matter of time before I quit playing with you and crush your scrawny ass like a grape.”

“Bloody hell!” said Louise, closing the gap between herself and Kayla. Suddenly, like a bull, she ducked her head and charged at Kayla, driving her backwards by the sheer force of her momentum. As soon as Kayla hit the ropes, the Englishwoman threw a flurry of punches at her breasts and her belly.

Kayla grappled with Louise, finally enwrapping her in her arms then head-butting her viciously. Louise staggered, but didn’t back away. Instead, she fought back like a wounded tigress, scratching and clawing at Kayla’s face and chest. In the melee, she managed to hook her fingers in Kayla’s top and pull it down below her breasts.

In return, Kayla punched her unmercifully, but Louise was like a woman possessed. She came inside again, grabbing Kayla’s left breast and digging her nails into the yielding flesh. Kayla screamed in pain and tried to pull away, but Louise held on like a pit bull.

With one hand grasping Kayla’s breast, Louise reached down with her other hand and dug her nails into Kayla’s pubic mound. Another scream escaped Kayla’s lips and the two women fell to the ground with Louise on top.

With Kayla desperately trying to dislodge Louise’s grip on her crotch and breast, Louise leaned her head down and sunk her teeth into the lower curve of Kayla’s right breast, drawing blood. Kayla cried out sharply, her body twisting and turning, pulling away from Louise’s gnashing teeth. She managed to pull Louise’s hand from her breast and get her in an arm lock, but the hand between her legs held fast.

Louise’s fingers slipped past Kayla’s tiny bikini bottom and into the moist slit between her legs. Deep into Kayla’s intimate flesh, Louise forced her claw-like fingers, tearing and scratching like a wild woman. Kayla had never known such pain. She felt as if she were being torn apart, yet she was still able to increase the pressure on her arm lock and slowly cutting off the flow of blood to Louise’s brain. Slowly, Louise’s grip on Kayla’s pussy began to relax and then she fell unconscious.

Kayla rolled aside and looked down at the blood between her legs. She got onto all-fours and crawled over to Louise’s supine body and, to the crowd’s delight, stripped off the Brit’s bikini bottom and stuffed it into her mouth. Then Kayla grabbed Louise’s bikini top and ripped it from her body, waved it in the air like a trophy before tossing it out of the ring.

With the smaller woman sprawled helplessly on her back, her breasts bared and her sex exposed for everyone to see, Kayla got down on her knees and straddled her. “This should wake you up, you two-bit whore,” she said then slapped Louise across the face with her open hand. Louise’s head snapped to one side only to be driven back in the opposite direction as Kayla backhanded her. Back and forth, Kayla smacked Louise’s face, turning her skin a deep red. She expected the Limey to beg for mercy, but the tiny woman didn’t know the word quit.

So Kayla turned her attention to Louise’s firm breasts, slapping them over and over, making them quiver with each brutal blow. Finally, Louise began to come around and fight back, digging her nails into Kayla’s muscular thighs.

As soon as Kayla felt the pain, she closed her fist and struck Louise twice above her heart. When the petite fighter’s face turned gray, Kayla pinned her arms with her knees and resumed her vicious assault on Louise’s breasts, clawing, squeezing and pinching them unmercifully.

From somewhere deep within her, Louise found the will and the strength to rally, arching her hips off the mat and dislodging Kayla enough to free her hands which she immediately used to grab both of Kayla’s bare breasts. Louise’s fingers dug into Kayla’s tender flesh squeezing and tearing at the firm orbs. Kayla screamed, her face contorted in agony. “Aaaaagh! My tits….My freakin’ tits!” She retaliated with a flurry of jabs to Louise’s unprotected face, knocking her unconscious.

Soon, Kayla tired of pounding on the defenseless woman and got to her feet, turning to the British trainer. “Are you going to let me kill her before you throw in the towel?” she yelled at the hapless man.

“She told me not to interfere,” he replied, frightened at his charge’s horrific appearance. “But I can’t let her take any more.” He turned to the crowd and yelled, “Enough! She’s had enough.” Then he climbed into the ring and went to Louise’s side.

As the paramedics removed Louise’s limp form from the ring, the announcer stepped in and, to a raucous crowd, declared Kayla the winner. Kayla raised her arms in triumph, throwing kisses to her adoring fans then headed for the showers to be met outside her dressing room by the dark-skinned beauty, Monique.

Kayla looked up in surprise at the strikingly beautiful woman. “I thought you weren’t going to watch,” she said as they went inside the dressing room.

“I wasn’t,” replied Monique, “but something told me I needed to be here for you.” She reached out and tenderly touched her hands to Kayla’s swollen breasts.

Just then, Kayla’s trainer walked in and immediately excused himself when he saw Monique soothing Kayla’s bruised flesh. “I…uh…excuse me…er…I’ll catch you later,” he mumbled, then hurried out of the room.

Monique left Kayla long enough to lock the door. “You look terrible,” she said when she returned. “I don’t see how you….”

Monique’s words were cut short when Kayla pressed her fingers to her lips. “Don’t,” she whispered. “Just hold me.”

Monique took Kayla into her arms and held her tight for several minutes, the  intimate proximity of the white woman’s hot, sweaty body making her nipples hard and her sex wet. As her hands slid down to the small of Kayla’s back, Monique kissed her on the side of the neck, whispering words of endearment into her ear.

“Make love to me,” Kayla murmured as Monique’s lips caressed her neck and her ear.

“Where?” inquired Monique, glancing around the room and seeing nothing but a massage table two straight-back chairs, a scale and a row of metal lockers.

“The shower,” said Kayla. “The same place we made love when we first met.”

Monique unbuttoned her blouse then pulled it from her skirt, placed it on the table. She reached behind her back and unfastened her white lace demi-bra, setting her full breasts free. Her short skirt soon followed as did her white lace panties. Kayla admired her tight body, her smooth, ebony flesh and her ripe breasts.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: New! Seeking revenge! by Roberto
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »

As steam from the shower poured from the room, the two women stood beneath the stinging spray and embraced once again. “She bit you,” said Monique when she saw the marks on Kayla’s right breast. Then she leaned her head down and pressed her lips to the wound.

“Your mouth feels so good,” Kayla whispered as she watched Monique minister to her breast, briefly capturing the nipple with her lips.

Monique’s hands went to either side of Kayla’s ribcage, smoothing up and down the wet flesh, even as she began to sink to her knees, her lips working magic on Kayla’s belly and the rise of her pubic mound.

Kayla looked down at the other woman, now on her knees, her face hovering above Kayla’s sex and the neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair above it. In a wanton display of desire, Kayla thrust her hips forward so that her injured nether lips came in contact with Monique’s lips.

Monique had seen what Louise had done to Kayla’s sex and was careful not to let her hunger cause her lover any pain. Instead, she gently pressed her lips to the pink flesh of Kayla’s labia, brushed her tongue up and down the intimate opening and sending jolts of pleasure coursing through Kayla’s body.

Kayla took Monique’s head between her palms and brought her face tight against her sex. “If you only knew what you were doing to me,” she murmured.

Monique paused and looked up at her. “You can show me when I’m through,” she said with a smile on her full lips. Then she lowered her head and resumed making love with her lips and her tongue.

It wasn’t long before Kayla’s hips began to roll, moving in concert with the in and out thrusts of Monique’s lance-like tongue. She could feel the pull in her loins, the familiar building of desire and need. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she reached above her head for the shower fixture. As her hands held tight onto the nozzle, Kayla arched her neck and gave herself over to her dark-skinned lover’s ministrations.

“Oh, yes…oh, yes…oh, yes,” she chanted as Monique brought her up to the very edge, holding her there for a long, exquisite moment before all control was lost and she came in a long, shuddering burst of unbridled bliss. “Unnnnh….unnnnnh….unnnnnh….ummmmmm!”

Sensing the weakness in Kayla’s trembling legs, Monique grabbed her thighs and eased her down so that they sat opposite each other. With water cascading down upon them, Kayla opened her thighs and wrapped her legs around Monique’s waist, encircled her in her arms and drew her tight.

With their breasts pressed together, their hard, sensitive nipples touching, they kissed again, Kayla’s tongue slipping between Monique’s parted teeth and deep into her mouth. Monique moaned and Kayla could feel the vibrations from her mouth to her breasts and down to the tips of her toes.

Then Kayla eased Monique onto her back, came down between her open thighs and suckled at her long, dark nipples until she gasped with delight. Holding Monique’s breasts in the palms of her hands, Kayla moved downward until her face was level with Monique’s thick, curly bush, the soft hair beaded with water droplets.

With her fingers, she spread apart Monique’s pink lips, opening her petal by petal, before plunging her mouth into the opening, bathing her intimate parts with her tongue and sucking at her clit. The unique taste and texture of Monique’s inner flesh drove Kayla to new heights even as she brought Monique closer to her orgasm. She bathed Monique with her tongue and sucked at her engorged lips, drawing her love juices into her mouth until Monique’s hips began to jerk uncontrollably.

Fired by Monique’s tiny cries, the rolling motion of her pelvis and the taste of her sex, Kayla slipped a hand between her own legs and inserted two fingers into her slit and began to finger herself. Suddenly, Monique’s orgasm exploded outward in a rush that made her cry out over and over, her thighs closing around Kayla’s face. “Ohhh…ohhh…ohhh…ohhhhh!”

Hearing Monique’s mewling, her gasps and her groans, Kayla’s fingers worked furiously at her own sex., She was so close…felt Monique’s hand close over her own, Monique’s slender fingers slip gently into her sex, guiding her own fingers and giving her that extra feeling of intimacy needed to come again. And then she was crying out in wild abandon, her legs splayed open, her hand and Monique’s bringing her over the top and leaving her weak and exhausted.

Then one of them laughed. “I can’t believe what we just did,” said Monique, her head resting on Kayla’s lower belly and her hand still caressing her sex.

“It’s a first for me as well,” said Kayla, “but didn’t I tell you what a rush I got from fighting?”

“I could do as much for you and not leave you scratched and bruised,” said Monique as they sat up and wiped the water from their faces.

“I believe you,” answered Kayla, getting to her feet and shutting off the water.

“Think about it,” said Monique. “It would take but a word from you to make me move back to this country.”

“I will,” answered Kayla. “I promise I will.”

THE END

petelv

Re: NEW! Seeking revenge! by Roberto
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »
Kayla ,  Thank you for posting this story.  I enjoyed it very much.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: NEW! Seeking revenge! by Roberto
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it, Pete.

Roberto is a very talented writer (and his sex scenes are always to shiver over!) - LOL!  ;) :P :D

Hugs
Kayla