News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ME VS TONYA - Brawlin' Bitches

• 2 Replies

Offline CageQueen

ME VS TONYA - Brawlin' Bitches
« on: October 12, 2009, 01:08:24 PM »
{alt}

I often have fantasies about fighting about girls that i find on the net - especially very cute and busty ones.

This knock, drag out brawl is just fantasy but oh how i wish it hadn't been xx

I bumped into her, literally, during a family trip to the US.  We had decided to see what all the fuss about the malls was about.  I am a total shopping whore anyway so I couldn’t resist checking out new stuff and a chance to buy a new outfit or some shoes - you can never have enough shoes.

Anyway, we were walking through these massive doors and I hit her shoulder with mine.

`Sorry’ I muttered, walking on.

`You fuckin’ will be bitch you do It again.’ An arrogant, challenging tone in her voice.

I stopped and turned around and looked right at her.  She stood about five or six feet away.

`What?’ I stepped forward and she balled her fists.

Uh oh, I thought, she’s well up for it.

`You heard me.  And what’s with that accent? You Australian?’ She took one more step forward.  I was fully on guard now, expecting it to kick off.  My mother stepped behind me.

`We’re British, you ignorant yank cxnt.’  My mother said.  I closed my eyes, shit, I didn’t think we’d need to wind this girl up anymore.

`The fuck you say, granma? Step over here and call me that again.’ She said, my mother began to step around me and was on her way towards what I expected to be a severe beating.

`Look, you are obviously well up for something.  Me and you, not her.  More of an equal match, wouldn’t you say? I hoped she would go for it.

`Wouldn’t you say.’ She said, mimicking my accent and language.  I was ready to smack the bitch right there.  `Alright, you and me.  Follow my truck and we’ll do this like real women.  You can bring the fossil too if you want’ The big titted bitch walked away to her vehicle.

`I’ve got to do this, mother.  Come on.’  We walked back to our hire car and got in.

`If you don’t fucking win I will kick your arse.’ My mother said, fastening her seat belt.

---

We followed her for about ten minutes right up to a trailer park.

‘Oh fuck.  What the hell are we getting into to?’ I drove past a lot of trailers and then she stopped and got out.  Waiting for me.  I pulled up and we got out.

I walked over to her on a patch of lawn.

`Aren’t you even going to tell me your name? Mine’s….’

CRACCCCKKKKKKK…..my head swam with pain and I fell back into my ass..

`That’s my fucking name, bitch.’ She stood over me. `Come on, get up.’

The locals had got the buzz and about thirty or so people had gathered to watch. 

I pushed myself up and…..

SLAMMMMMMMMM…

A hard right fist into the side of my face and I stumbled and crashed into some plant pots.

Fuck me, I thought, what the hell was happening.

`Get it together, Jane, for fuck’s sake.’ I could hear my mother’s voice.  That wasn’t helping me right now.

I pushed myself away from the broken pots and debris.  I put up my fists and went towards her, very wary, it was obvious this big bitch could fight.

CRACCKKKKK
BAMMMMMM

Two more solid shots snapped my head from side to side….tears came into my eyes, I was all over the fucking place….I tried to focus my eyes, my head pounding…

I jabbed out at her face and tried to snap another jab, she ducked and weaved like a pro.  She came underneath…..

I looked up at the sky…..what the fuck….I felt sick…

My mother later told me that she had got me with one incredible uppercut which had lifted me off my feet, totally.

I rolled over and leaned on my hands.  She grabbed hold of my hair and I felt myself being pulled around.  She played to the crowd this one.  She pulled back on my hair and planted a kiss right on my lips.

`Get off her, you freak.’ My mother said.

`Okay.’ She replied.

Oh no, I got the clearest feeling that I was about to be finished off…

Yep…

She took a harder hold of my hair and positioned herself central to my head, my arms fell loosely by my side, I was in a daze of pain and humiliation.

She brought her knee up into my face……the pain as it hit was like nothing I had ever felt and I had been punched plenty of times.

Again….and again….

My mother ran over and she let go of my hair with one hand and caught my mother with a perfectly timed right hook which sent her to the ground and out cold.  I could just see her a few feet away face down in the grass.  Blood dripped from my broken nose, my mouth was cut open.

`Time to go bye bye, baby.’ She said. `Oh, and my name’s Tonya. Sweet dreams’ She laughed and then pulled my head down in time for my face to meet her knee.

OUT…..

I woke up in the emergency room….my mother was in the next cubicle.

A police officer asked me what happened and I said I didn’t know.  I am no snitch.  I take a beating and live with it. 

We both had medical insurance and we needed it.  A few days later we were on the way home.  Plenty of people stared at us on the flight home but that doesn’t bother me.  What does is that I never got a punch in on that bitch.  She wrecked me and my mother.  Some American girls are not to be fucked with.

Jane.

I will break your jaw and your spirit, bitch

petelv

Re: ME VS TONYA - Brawlin' Bitches
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 04:41:30 PM »
Cage Queen ,  Thank you for posting this story.  It was great.  I do hope that you have more stories coming soon.

pete

Catfight_obsessed

Re: ME VS TONYA - Brawlin' Bitches
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 09:58:16 PM »
Heck it was well written, didn't like the fighting style, let alone the fight itself. Just hitting, little wrestling or action descriptions all very basic and disappointing I thought. Have to admit I could read plenty of these stories but just because of the way they're written, wouldn't be to fore fill but taste for catfights or to intrigued by the action.