News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New! 'Heidi makes a pass at Tom' by Tom

• 3 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
New! 'Heidi makes a pass at Tom' by Tom
« on: October 22, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »
Here's another new story by Tom in which he describes how Heidi made a pass at him, pissing me off, and then she & I have a fight, the loser getting humiliated pretty badly - LOL!  ;) :D ;D :o

Hope you enjoy & please comment!  8)

Hugs
Kayla

HEIDI MAKES A PASS AT TOM
By Tom

I’m not the sexiest guy in the world.  Kayla enjoys my company, I support her when she fights and she likes the way I love her.  But I only get noticed by people who are surprised to see Kayla with an older guy.

Then there was Heidi.  To this day, Kayla isn’t sure whether she was crazy or merely stupid.  She started by giving me a long glance but when Kayla tried to ‘look her off’, she walked up to me, grabbed my arm and said, “Lose that old cow and come with me.  I’ll show you what it’s like to be with a real woman”.

Heidi was young, maybe 20 or 21 and was pretty in a European way with pale skin and blond hair done in (of all styles) braids...  She wore an orange bikini that was not as revealing as the ones worn by Kayla or Heather.  
“Come on”, she persisted, “I’ll show you a good time.”  Kayla tried to shove her away.

“Oh, are we feeling threatened?  I have an idea.  I’ll fight you for him.”

I managed to remain expressionless while Kayla burst out laughing.

“Are you chicken?” snarled Heidi.

“OK”, replied Kayla, “if you want to fight, let’s do it right.  We’ll get into the ring over there and we’ll fight under the usual rules to a submission.”

Heidi nodded eagerly.

“This Saturday afternoon, Say around 3 PM”, said Kayla.  Again Heidi nodded in agreement.

“Extreme rules”? Added Kayla.

“Don’t know them but OK.  Sounds like a way of hurting your old body even more”.

Heidi turned on her heel; and walked away.  Before disappearing into the crowd, she turned around and blew me a kiss.  Kayla’s f ace turned beet-red as she visualized the beating she was going to mete out.

Saturday arrived.  Kayla and I slept late.  We had a light brunch and left for the gym...  When we arrived at the gym shortly before 3.  Heidi was waiting, wearing that same orange bikini.  “I thought you’d chickened out”, she remarked.  Kayla just glared.  “We fight in the nude you know”.

“No problemo”, replied Heidi.  She unhooked the orange top, played with the shoulder straps for a minute and then cast it aside.  She scrunched her panties and quickly slid them down her legs.  In the nude she was as pretty as she’d been in the bikini.  Small but ‘perky’ boobs.  She waxed aggressively, leaving a thin line of hair.  Kayla pointed at Heidi’s bush,"What’s that, the Mohawk look”?

“It’s an arrow to my luscious places," replied Heidi with an innocent-looking smile.  She faced Kayla and actually started posing, touching her tits and her bush, then sucking on an index finger.  She was clearly posing for me.  I merely raised an eyebrow Mr. Spock-style and turned to face Kayla.  By this time she’d shucked her t-shirt and was un-hooking her bra.  She tossed it aside and slipped out of her shorts and panties in one motion.  I kissed each nipple “for luck” and stroked her between the legs-“That’s for what you’re going to get after you finish with her”.  

As usual, Toni Ann was to be the referee.  She called the women to the center of the ring.  “OK”, she said, “Here are the rules.  Anything below the shoulders is fair-fists, knees, whatever.  No biting, though.  You fight three-minute rounds, one minute rests.  If one of you is tangled in the ropes at the end of a round, I’ll untangle you.  Otherwise you’re on your own to get to your corner.  That may not matter because I don’t allow seconds.  Volunteers will place stools for you to rest on between rounds.  You fight until someone submits.  If one of you passes out, time is suspended while I revive you.  That means that your eyes are open, so you’ll probably be pretty helpless.  One other thing, this is for real.  If one of you gets hit a few times and quits, well don’t try it.  If I think that one of you submits before taking all the punishment she can take, I’ll retain her as a sparring partner and she will get a real beating. “

Heidi shrugged her shoulders but Kayla whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry, I’m going to pound that little slut.  Worst case, you know I won’t quit until; I’m half dead.  So I’m afraid Toni Ann will have to look elsewhere for a sparring partner”.

I reflected that Heidi had better be a good fighter because I suspected that ‘sparring partner’ was Toni Ann’s euphemism for human punching bag.

Heidi piped up, “Remember if I win, I get Tom”.

Kayla looked thoughtful for a moment.  “And if you lose, you are at my disposal for 16 hours.  I can do anything I want to you short of killing or crippling you”.  

Heidi nodded breezily.
The women climbed into the ring.  The bell rang for the first round.

It was immediately apparent that Heidi’s idea of fighting was derived from watching WWE on TV.  She assumed a wrestling stance and circled as if she was expecting to grapple with Kayla.  Finally she lost patience and lunged.  Kayla stepped out of the way and slammed Heidi in the ribs as she ran by.  The punch knocked Heidi off balance and she fell in a heap.  But she sprang to her feet and charged again.  Kayla nailed her in the kidney and was gratified at the grimace Heidi exhibited.  

Heidi finally figured it out and approached Kayla in a sad excuse for a boxing stance.  She swung at Kayla who merely slipped the punch and slammed one to Heidi’s belly in return.  The hollow SLAP of the punch landing blended nicely with Heidi’s grunted OOF as the punch landed.  The grunt was so pleasing to Kayla’s ears that she let fly three more stomach punches.  All resulted in the same SLAP OOF.  Again Heidi tried a punch.  Again Kayla avoided it and this time slammed the kidney again.  It appeared that she decided that, after Heidi’s behavior over me, she was going to enjoy seeing Heidi in some extra pain.  The bell rang to end round one.  

Both women returned to their corners, Kayla grinning from ear to ear.  She’d set out to hurt Heidi and she was succeeding.  The bell rang for round two.

Heidi kept trying to connect with a punch.  Now she was swinging harder, so hard that she lost her balance.  Kayla hammered her stomach and both kidneys with an occasional rib punch for good measure. By the time the round ended, Heidi was wearing a permanent expression of pain.  Both women sat on their stools.  Heidi was breathing hard while Kayla showed no sign of exertion except for the sheen of perspiration that shone under the lights.  The bell rang for the third round.

Kayla called to Heidi, “Look sharp, I’m attacking this round.”  Heidi looked confused as if thinking what’s she been doing all along?

Kayla threw a series of jabs that landed squarely on Heidi’s breasts, each impact flattening its target.  Even though she’s not ‘well-endowed’, the punches hurt and she grimaced as each landed. Each pair of punches forced Heidi backwards until she came to rest on the ropes.  Kayla measured her and threw a pair of hooks that landed just behind the nipples.  Heidi screamed as each punch hit; it must have felt like her breasts were being torn off.  Heidi placed her right forearm across her boobs to protect them.  

It seemed that Heidi’s cries energized Kayla because, once she’d forced Heidi against the ropes, she fixed her in place with a shoulder and bombarded Heidi’s belly with a barrage of punches.   She followed by hammering the left side-ribs and kidneys.  Now almost every punch elicited a cry or scream from poor Heidi.  The round finally ended and she tried to catch her breath.  The bell rang for round four.

As she came out from her corner, Heidi still had her right forearm in front of her battered breasts.  So Kayla grabbed that arm by the wrist and put Heidi in a textbook hammerlock.  She pushed Heidi over to her corner and waved for me to come to the ropes.  

“ Here, tell me what you think of these boobs”.  I put my hands on Heidi’s breasts and caressed them for a second.  I shrugged my shoulders.  “Check the titties”.  I kissed each of Heidi’s nipples and wrinkled my nose.

Kayla threw Heidi across the ring and presented herself to me.  I caressed her breasts, kissed her nipples and beamed in appreciation.  Just as Heidi got to her feet, Kayla reached her and placed her again in a hammerlock.  She led her victim to the ropes and placed Heidi so that her nipples were crushed against the top rope.  Then she pushed Heidi to the right so that her nipples dragged along the rope.  Heidi howled in pain.  Looking quite pleased with herself, Kayla placed Heidi so that the top rope ran just below the underside of her breasts.  This time she pushed Heidi down so that the delicate flesh on the underside of the breasts was rubbed against the rope.  Again Heidi howled like a banshee.

Kayla turned her around and picked her up into a bearhug, making sure that Heidi’s breasts crushed against hers.  Heidi winced from the pressure on her sore ribs and after a minute or so, Kayla saw Heidi’s eyelids flutter.  Realizing that her opponent was about to pass out, she threw her to the mat.  The bell rang to end round four.  

Heidi crawled to her corner and as she pulled herself onto her stool, collapsed into tears.  Toni Ann walked up to her and hissed loudly, “I knew you were chickenshit”.  

That must have roused Heidi because she sniffled a couple of times, wiped her eyes and stood as the bell rang.  She shuffled slowly keeping her legs as close together as possible and held her right forearm across her abused breasts.  As she closed with Kayla, she actually threw a punch that nailed Kayla in the right breast.  It stung-Kayla winced.  Then her face reddened with anger.  She pulled Heidi towards her and cradled her in her arms like a baby.  She held her at shoulder height, dropped to one knee and dropped Heidi across her outstretched thigh in a perfect backbreaker that was so hard that Heidi’s head slammed into the mat with a THUD.  Kayla held her right fist aloft and slammed eight quick hard punches into Heidi’s taut belly.  Heidi passed out.  

Toni Ann revived her and she got to her hands and knees.  So Kayla kicked her in the stomach so hard that she was lifted off the mat.  Heidi assumed the fetal position hugging her suffering belly with both arms.  So Kayla grabbed her right leg and pulled her to the ropes.  She entangled it in the ropes and delivered a barrage of kicks to the thigh.  The result was an ugly purple bruise.  The bell rang to end the fifth round.  Toni Ann untangled Heidi’s leg but she just lay on the mat, too hurt and tired to move.  Kayla didn’t even sit down between rounds.  Everyone heard my stage whisper “When we get home, I’m going to fuck you unconscious.”  The bell rang to begin the sixth round.  

Kayla grabbed Heidi’s left leg, pulled her to the opposite side of the ring and showered the thigh with kicks.  Once a suitable bruise had formed, she dropped to her knees, placed her thumb on Heidi’s slender bush and rammed her four fingers hard into Heidi’s sensitive pussy flesh.  Again Heidi howled in agony.  Somehow she remained conscious as Kayla ground her fingernails into cxnt until the bell rang.

Kayla didn’t bother returning to her corner between rounds, ready to resume the beating as soon as the bell rang.  The bell rang for round seven.

Kayla kicked Heidi hard in the pussy twice and dragged her to the center of the ring.  She rolled Heidi on to her stomach, grabbed her ankles and applied a textbook Boston Crab.  To add to the pain in Heidi’s back and tightly-stretched stomach, Kayla sat down and started kicking Heidi in the sore ribs.  Heidi howled in agony and finally screamed “Oh God, stop.  I can’t take any more”.  Kayla released the hold.

Kayla returned to her corner and jumped down to the floor.  I went over to her, covered her breasts with kisses, ran my tongue down her belly and covered her bush with kisses.  “You’ve got the idea”, she whispered.  She pulled on a set of sweats.

By this time, Heidi had struggled to her hands and knees.  “OK, little girl, it’s penalty time”.  Heidi crawled across the ring and slid to the floor.  Kayla gave her a sweatshirt to put on.  Heidi struggled to her feet; the sweatshirt was big enough to cover what needed to be covered.  They walked to the car and returned to Kayla’s place.

We went directly to the bedroom.  Kayla pulled the sweatshirt off Heidi and pointed to a chair.  Heidi sat down and Kayla tied her to it.  She stripped and lay on the bed, legs spread and knees bent.  Grinning from ear to ear, I stripped.  I started with Kayla’s lovely breasts.  I ran my tongue across and around the nipples until she climaxed.  Then I knelt between her legs and ran my tongue down her body until I felt hair.  

I kissed the bush repeatedly and went to work with my tongue.  Kayla moaned and groaned until finally she yelled “Fuck me now”.  I penetrated to the accompaniment of a soft moan, started slowly and picked up speed until I was slamming in and out so hard that we bounced up and down on the bed.  Finally she passed out as I came with a yell.  

Kayla came to a few minutes later as I was idly caressing her nipples.  “See what you’re missing, little girl”?

Heidi must have, because fat tears were rolling down her cheeks.  

“Let’s take a shower”, I suggested.  
“Not yet”, said Kayla, “I have to take care of a couple of things first”.    

She untied Heidi, stood her up.  She pointed to me whose dick was covered with a mixture of cum and her love juice.  “Clean  him”.  

Heidi looked around the room.

“With your tongue”.  So Heidi licked my dick clean.  
“Now dry him off”.
“How?"
“With your hair”.  
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:55:00 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: New! 'Heidi makes a pass at Tom' by Tom
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 05:19:05 PM »
So Heidi undid one of her braids and wiped me clean.  Then Kayla rummaged around in her closet and emerged with a large, heavy belt. She stood behind Heidi and swung the belt.  It slammed into Heidi’s back with a loud CRACK and left an angry red welt.  Kayla laid into her task with a vengeance, moving her impact points up and down until Heidi’s back was red from shoulders to knees. 

“Now turn around”, commanded Kayla.  Heidi obeyed and Kayla flogged her front, making sure to lay a couple of extra across the breasts.  When she was finished, she motioned Heidi to lie on the bed.  Kayla tied her wrists and ankles spread-eagled to headboard and footboard.  Heidi winced as she lay on her back and her eyes showed fear as she realized how vulnerable her entire body was.  Kayla and I left the room and Heidi heard the shower running.  Several hours passed.  Although Heidi’s body recovered from the beating it had taken earlier, she was still afraid of what Kayla would do next.

After a while, Kayla returned.  She was again nude.  Heidi sensed that that meant more pain.  Kayla sat down beside her on the bed and brushed her nipples.  “Have they recovered”?  asked Kayla.  Heidi did not reply.  Neither did she wince, so Kayla asked “Are you ready to be tortured some more?”  At least Heidi had the courage to nod ‘yes’.  Kayla left the room and returned with a lit taper candle and a cucumber.  She sat down on the bed next to Heidi whose eyes widened in fear.  Kayla held the candle above the outside edge of Heidi’s left breast until a drop of wax fell on the sensitive flesh.  Heidi winced. 

Kayla moved the candle a little and another drop fell on her breast.  As she approached the nipple, Kayla lowered the candle so that Heidi felt the heat even before the drop of wax fell on her nipple.  Slowly Kayla made a solid line of wax all the way across her breasts.  Then she made a line down her belly. And finally dripped wax on Heidi’s pussy on either side of her narrow bush. 

Then Kayla inserted the cucumber into Heidi’s vagina, rammed it home several times and then moved it from to side-to-side, straining Heidi’s pussyflesh. 

“I get Tom, you get that – tee hee!”.

Heidi bit her lip to keep from crying and almost succeeded.  As Kayla left the room, she heard her victim collapse in tears.

Still nude, Kayla returned a couple of hours later.  Heidi’s had stopped crying although her eyes were still red. 
“Why are you always nude when you torture me”? asked Heidi.

“Because I want you to see why Tom chose me”.

Again Kayla sat down on the bed and with her fingernails removed all the wax drops.  Removing the ones on Heidi’s nipples and the ones lining her pussy seemed to hurt the most.  Again Kayla left her victim alone. 
Returning again an hour later, she untied Heidi and told her to stand up.  Then she tied Heidi’s hands behind her and led her too the basement. 

“It’s time to mess up that pretty face”, she told her victim.  She produced a boxer’s mouthpiece and inserted it in Heidi’s mouth.  She looked at Heidi for a moment and then hit her with a series of jabs to the right eye.  Kayla took a breath and looked with satisfaction at the reddened skin.  So she repeated the process.  As each punch landed, Heidi grunted and her head snapped back.  A small cut opened under Heidi’s eye and a thin stream of blood trickled down her cheek. 

As if energized by the sight of Heidi’s blood, Kayla started a metronome-like series of lefts and rights.  Heidi’s head bounced back and forth to the accompaniment of the hollow THUD’s as Kayla’s punches landed.  After five minutes, Kayla stopped punching and stepped back to admire her handiwork.  The right side of Heidi’s face was the more swollen with the eye already half-closed.  There were large cuts around both eyes and blood dribbled from the coiner of her mouth due to her cheeks being cut.  Kayla now concentrated her punches to Heidi’s belly.  She gave it two dozen hard punches which she followed with a 1-2 to her bush.  With those, she doubled over and fell to her knees, gagging and gasping for air.  “Rest period, five minutes” declared Kayla.  Heidi looked up at Kayla with a little fear in her eyes as she realized that the beating was going to continue indefinitely.

Kayla sagged into an armchair.  “You know, Tom has the tenderest hands.  He is so gentle when he strokes my boobs or pussy.”  She put an expression of ecstasy on her face. 

Kayla was gratified to see a tear form at the corner of Heidi’s (un-cut) eye.  “That’s right, bitch.  I get Tom and all you get is beaten up.  On your feet.”

Heidi did not move.  “GET UP WHEN I TELL YOU, BITCH!”. 

Kayla grabbed Heidi by the nipples and hauled her to her feet.  Heidi’s face contorted with pain as it felt like her boobs were being torn off.  “Don’t like that, eh?  Well, here’s some more”.  Kayla slammed a series of straight rights and lefts that pancaked Heidi’s breasts.  She winced as each punch landed.  Kayla switched her attack, throwing hooks that landed just behind the nipple.  Heidi cried out with each punch as she felt like her nipples were being torn off. 

After several minutes of punishment, Kayla put her hands on Heidi’s boobs and gently massaged them.  She even kissed the raw, sore nipples.  “Wouldn’t you like to have Tom caressing your breasts tight about now”?  Heidi’s face was a picture in abject misery.  She placed her hand between Heidi’s legs and drew it across her victim’s pussy and up her belly.  “When Tom loves me there, he sends me places you can only dream of.  All you get is a beating”.

Kayla stepped back and surveyed her battered victim.  What to punish next?  She slammed a left hook into Heidi’s right cheek.  With her right eye swollen closed, Heidi didn’t see the punch coming and was knocked off balance.  The punch’s impact was hard enough that drops of blood flew off Heidi’s face.  Kayla waited until Heidi regained her balance and resumed the rhythmic pounding.  Lefts and rights thudded into Heidi’s battered face.  The punches caused more cuts and soon Heidi’s shoulders and breasts were spattered with blood. 

For a second, Kayla actually felt guilty at torturing such a helpless victim.  Then she remembered that Heidi had made a pass at Tom, so anything was fair.  The next flurry of punches was even harder, starting more cuts and bloodying her nose.  Kayla visited the stomach one last time, pounding her in the belly until she doubled over in agony.  Kayla pulled her head up by the hair and gave her a cracking uppercut to the jaw.  She fell unconscious.  Kayla bound her hand and foot to make sure she ‘stayed put’.  She went back upstairs and joined me in bed.  Excited by what she’d just done, she rolled me onto my back and mounted me.  She felt like she was drawing everything I had out of me while I reveled in the way her vaginal muscles grabbed and the way her 36A’s bounced.

The last thing Kayla did before falling asleep was to go back to the basement to inflict on Heidi a deliciously painful way of passing the night.  She put a sawhorse on blocks and then lifted Heidi and tossed her astride.  Thanks to the blocks, her feet could not touch the floor.  Kayla tied her wrists to an overhead pipe, tied her ankles together and tied a ten-pound weight to her ankles.

She whispered in Heidi’s ear, “My pussy gets Tom, yours gets wood”.  She grinned and turned out the light.

Kayla returned to the basement the next morning and untied Heidi’s wrists and ankles so that she fell to the floor in a heap.  Predictably, Kayla grabbed her tits and pulled her to her feet.  Her face and body were covered in dried blood, although her swollen face was looking better.  She pointed to the door.  Heidi began walking slowly, gingerly.  “Sore, are we”? 

Heidi nodded.  Kayla just grinned.  She marched Heidi to the bathroom.  “You’re a mess”. 

She handed Heidi a bath sheet and left her alone in the bathroom.  She heard Heidi take a long shower and then heard the hair dryer.  Heidi emerged wrapped in the bathsheet with her hair neatly braided and generally looking cheerful that her ordeal was over.  “Where are my clothes”?

Kayla just grinned.  She snatched the bathsheet from Heidi and pushed into the same chair where she’d started the previous afternoon.  Kayla bustled around putting together a breakfast of croissants, coffee and juice.  Since she was still nude, my gaze never left her magnificent body.   After breakfast, Kayla again lay on the bed, legs spread wide.  Again I mounted her, penetrated her and fucked her until she went limp. 

I got dressed and left for a basketball game.  Heidi realized that it was just Kayla and her, two women alone, and that, somehow, someway, things were about to get worse.  Kayla untied Heidi and forced her to lie on the bed.  She tied Heidi’s wrists and ankles to the corner bedposts so Heidi was fully spread-eagled.     

Kayla knelt astraddle of Heidi’s head and pressed her crotch hard onto Heidi’s face.  She could feel my cum dribbling out of her vagina and know it was dripping onto Heidi’s face.  I hope she gets some in her mouth.  Once she felt that her vagina was empty, she ‘dis-mounted’ and this time knelt between Heidi’s spread-eagled legs.  “I didn’t give your body the attention it  deserves”, announced Kayla.  She grasped each of Heidi’s nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed and kneaded them.  When they looked suitably raw, Kayla left the room and returned with a lighted candle. 

“No, no, not that”, begged Heidi.  Kayla said nothing.  She merely held the candle just above Heidi’s right breast, close enough to singe the nipple.  Carefully she covered the nipple in hot wax.  By the time she began doing the same to the left breast, Heidi was in tears.  Kayla slapped her hard on each cheek.  “Stop the blubbering and take your punishment”.  Heidi more or less regained control.  Kayla again left the room and returned, this time brandishing a pair of tweezers. 

Heidi’s eyes widened with fear as she knew what was coming.  Kayla again knelt between Heidi’s spread legs.  She gently stroked Heidi from the top of her narrow bush all the way down between her legs.  She even gave the clitoris a couple of strokes.  Heidi seemed to relax under the pleasant sensation.  Kayla quickly positioned the tweezers at the top of Heidi’s bush, grabbed a few cxnthairs and pulled.  Clamped in the tweezers were several of Heidi’s blond hairs.  Kayla repeated the procedure-again and again and again.  She tortured Heidi this way for an hour.  It seemed like she was determined to pull them all out.  She certainly had an imposing pile of Heidi’s cxnthairs.  Finally Kayla seemed to tire of the ‘sport’ and left the room yet again. 

She returned with Heidi’s bikini panties.  Kneeling again between her legs, she commanded, “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue”.  Heidi obeyed.  Kayla placed the cxnthairs on her tongue and stuffed the panties into her mouth.  “OK, for the finale”.  She slammed a vicious knuckles-first punch to the top of the red blotch which had been hair.  She punched and punched with each punch a little lower. 

She saw Heidi starting to pass out, so she stopped for several minutes.  When Heidi was fully conscious, Kayla inserted two fingers into Heidi’s vagina, crooked them slightly so that the fingernails rested on the inside of that sensitive area.  Then she quickly withdrew them, scratching Heidi.  Heidi’s eyes bulged under the pain.  Kayla waited a minute or so and repeated the procedure.  After the fourth repetition, the tears resumed.  Again Kayla snarled at her and slapped her across the face.  Kayla didn’t even wait for the tears to stop, she threw punch after punch square to Heidi’s pussy until she passed out.

Kayla then showered, dressed and made herself a cup of tea.  She returned to the bedroom to find that Heidi had regained consciousness.  Kayla untied her.  Heidi immediately pulled her panties out of her mouth and tried to rinse the hairs out as well.  Kayla threw her sweatsuit.  Heidi put it on.  “It’s over, get in the car”.  Heidi walked very slowly to the car.  While they were in the car, Kayla said “The next time you make a play for someone else’s guy, just remember how your tits and cxnt feel right now”.  Heidi nodded.

THE END
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »
Great story Kayla.

pete

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »
Awesome story!