News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My First Battle (Deathfight in War) by Kayla

• 3 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
My First Battle (Deathfight in War) by Kayla
« on: November 16, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »
Will by Wed, post the next in the series of Laurie, Heather, Abby & I, following on "A Wife's Revenge" posted last week - keep watching this space ...  ::)

Here’s something short, and quite different, from the Phoenix Warbabes site about 2 years ago, where I played as Jessie’s daughter, and where Jessie was the commanding officer of a German Force under attack by Slavic forces.

Please be warned that it involves a death fight, and may be a bit extreme for some – so don’t read any further if you’re not OK with that.

The story was based on a battle scenario as it played out, a kind of simulation game with each outcome dependent on voting, ‘luck’ determined by a random generator, skill, etc.

However, I hope there are some who may enjoy! And please comment!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla

MY FIRST BATTLE
By Kayla (with some help from Jessika)

PARAISA, RAMADIA, 2032

For weeks now my excitement to enter a battle, and make my first kill on the battlefield had grown and grown as the battle reports came in, first with victories to the invading Anti-German Coalition, but then our brave soldiers of the Female Reich started turning the tide of the war. Mein Gott, how I itched and ached to prove myself in battle – often waking up at night, my rosy nipples hard and my crotch wet with lust at the thought of killing a Slavic or American slut! I imagined playing like Jessie with my victim’s gorgeous dead body, mocking the whore as I teased myself into an explosive orgasm, over and over again.

Despite my pleas, Jessika, did not want to send me into the forward lines insisting that she and I, as mother and daughter, needed to fight side by side, but I suspect she feared for my safety – unnecessarily so! Had I not proved myself with several successful assassinations of our enemies abroad, but also in one on one combat in training against some of the veterans of the German Defence Force! More recently, I'd even garrotted Jana Storch for her traitoress impudence on the battlefield calling Jessie a slut and a cxnt over the radio - it made me so steamy hot thinking about that!

Above all, I not only wanted to prove myself worthy to my mother Jessika, but also to those who constantly doubted my ability like that bitch Jill. I didn’t understand what she had against me – why did she hate me so much? Maybe she felt that I would stand between her and Jessie’s relationship? It hurt me deeply, as I thought that we would become close friends (maybe even more?), and that she could teach me a lot, but all I got from her ever since my arrival was scorn, ridicule and insults. Mein gott, more than anything I wanted to prove myself to her!

Then finally the day broke! We were holed up in our HQ in the middle of Paraiso, well dug in, when the Slavic bitches stormed us under the leadership of Angevka Groenic and Ludmilla Krallova. Dressed in our smart new, black uniforms of cropped jackets and shorts, we awaited eagerly and patiently as they got within firing distance. After mowing them down mercilessly, including Angevka, our enemy reached our HQ and broke into our barricades.

Now it was down to hand to hand combat, which suited me – I just loved getting close and personal in a fight; the closer the better. Though I was unable to fire a killing shot while the Slavs charged, I was now in my element, confident that my youth, athletic ability, and skill at close combat would give me a kill soon.

Soon I spotted Ludmilla, my pulse quickening with blood lust – now if I got her, I’d finally get some respect from everyone!!! My breath came in short quick pants as the adrenaline pumped through my veins. The bitch had just strangled Andrea Lutkewitz, and I shouted at her, taunting her, as I took a fighting position, my knife held in front of me glistening with dangerous intent: “Come and fight, BITCH! – woman to woman – and let’s see how good you are when you can’t sneak up behind someone, and strangle her from behind!”

Ludmilla smiled and turned: “Well, if isn’t the insolent pup, Kayla … just like your mother, think you are invincible, don’t you? Well, today you’re gonna DIE!”

Slowly she got up and pulled her knife and we started circling each other. Ludmilla lunged first, aiming for my belly, but I saw it coming and side-stepped, lashing her knife arm, drawing blood. “You fucking bitch … “ Ludmilla shrieked and almost dropped her knife, staring in disbelief at the blood spurting from the open gash in her arm.

Her face contorted in anger, snarling viciously: “I’ll rip you apart! You German whore!”, and stormed at me, pulling her knife up to stand me in the neck – a foolish move! I easily blocked her blow with me left, connecting her elbow hard, and then kicked her hard between her spread legs, relishing the stricken expression on her face as my booted foot crunched into her nether regions! Stunned, she dropped the knife, and fell back, groaning in pain and anguish, clutching her bruised womanhood.

A feeling of wild, horny elation rushed through me, and I felt my nipples harden and a sudden wet heat pooling below, as I sensed victory. Mein Gott, this was going to be easy – killing Ludmilla, one of the Slav’s best killers! Even my mother Jessie has never managed to kill, and here she was at my mercy! Maybe this will earn me the respect from Jill too!

“Get ready to die, Ludmilla … “ I smirked as I gripped my knife and prepared to dive forward on top of the helpless, squirming bitch to bury my knife deep in her belly. This was it! The moment I’d being dreaming about all along!

But then “AAARGHH …”, I felt strong arms encircle my neck, and twisting my neck savagely to the side, a voice hissing in my ear: “Die, slut!”, I heard a loud crack and for a moment I wondered what it was, before realizing it was the sound of my own neck breaking! I tried to twist and bring my knife around to slash at my unseen attacker, but it slipped from my limp, nerveless fingers. Then I felt my body thrash uncontrollably, my legs and arms jerking sporadically, while my attacker’s aroused nipples pressed hard into my back - and in horror, I felt her hand grope into my trousers, cupping my bushy, velvety mons, her finger dipping below into my moist, private cleft! SCHEISSE! This was not supposed to happen! Not me; not like this! NEIN!!!!

Then my shuddering body went limp and I felt myself slip to the ground – like a piece of useless rag – and before everything went dark, totally dark - I glimpsed the gloating, grinning face of my killer, Nicola Egovavic, while I heard Ludmilla say: Gee, thanks, Nicola, that was close … I hope the fucking little whore burns in hell! That bitch Jessika is next!”

As my spirit rose from my dead body, I was so overwhelmed with immense sadness and grief that it drowned out our eventual glorious victory. Even the fact that I was avenged, when Manuela Janssen shot Nicola, couldn’t ease my sorrow, and winning the Battle and driving our enemy back, meant nothing!

It ripped my spiritual heart asunder to see Jessie’s tears fall on my slain corpse in the battle aftermath, picking me up & cradling my lolling head against her heaving boom, and the poorly hidden jibes of Jill in her false words of consolation, only enhanced my bitter disappointment at failing so miserably in my FIRST – and LAST battle!

THE END

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:19:09 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: My First Battle (Deathfight in War) by Kayla
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »
Good story Kayla.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 06:27:55 AM »
Thanks, Pete & Scribbler.

Must confess it took me a LONG time to be convinced by Jessie that a deathfight was just a more extreme form of catfight, and that since it was fantasy, it's OK, and that it could also be an erotic turn-on! At first, deathfight stories made me squirm & my stomach churn (and some still do that are grossly violent & involves disgusting blood, gore & mutilation).  :o But I've realized now that it's just a more extreme form of defeating & humiliating an opponent or being defeated by an opponent, but since it's fantasy NO-ONE is really hurt, and tomorrow one can fight again - LOL!  ;) But it did take me a long time to get used to the more extreme idea even though I'd always separated my real life from my catfighting fantasy alter ego. Still think, generally, though I more favour the less extreme, non-fatal form. Hmmm!  :P

Hugs
Kayla
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:34:49 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 12:14:14 PM »
No matter what the ending Kayla, you and Jessika both are fantastic writers, and awesome females!

Love ya,

Cat