News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

HIGH STAKES PART 2

• 6 Replies

Offline CageQueen

HIGH STAKES PART 2
« on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »
{alt}
              JANICE, 48

Janice arrived at Betsy’s the night before the scheduled fight.  She brought a bottle of wine with her.

“I can’t afford to get drunk.  Not before the fight.” Betsy told her.

“Not drunk, just a glass with a friend.  I really appreciate what you’re doing for me, not many would.” Janice handed the bottle of white wine to Betsy.  She uncorked the bottle, poured two glasses and handed one to Janice.

Both women sat down on a large white leather sofa.

“Are you nervous?” Janice asked.

“Not sure.  I know, from what you’ve told me, that she is a hard bitch.  But so was Tank Johnson…or so I thought.”

“Yeah, you did a real number on her.  Brutal.” Janice said, taking a sip of wine.

After a while, chatting about various things, Janice poured them another glass.  It had been a while since she had any wine and it went straight to her head.

Janice looked at Betsy.

“What?” Betsy asked.

Janice leaned over and kissed Betsy.  Whoah, Betsy thought.

But she didn’t pull away, it felt good.  She opened her lips and let Janice in.  Their tongues exploring each other.  Janice put her hands on Betsy’s tits….a low moan from Betsy….she put her hand on Janice’s neck…Betsy broke off the kiss and Janice moved her hands.

“Ok, what was that?” Betsy said, flustered.

“I….I’ve wanted to do that for so long. I’m sorry.” Janice went to pick up her bag.

“Wait…look, don’t go….” Betsy put her hand on Janice’s.  She looked into her eyes and she used her free hand to unbotton her top.

“What are you doing?” Janice asked.

“Whatever you want and I want you.”  Betsy finished the last button and her blue shirt fell open to reveal full breasts.

“You’ve never been with another woman, have you?” Janice said, looking at her friend’s tits, licking her lips.

“No, but now I really want to. Oh fuck I want to.  Come here.”  Betsy moved closer to Janice and she took her head and pulled her onto her tits.  Janice took the nipple of one in her mouth and flicked it with her tongue and sucked it, she groped the other one, lightly twisting the nipple between her fingers.

Betsy gasped….her breathing becoming faster…..

“You want me to fuck you?” Janice said.

“I want you to love me.” Betsy looked down at her friend and she put her lips to hers.  They kissed for what seemed like forever.

Janice pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” Betsy asked.

“I’ve always loved you.  Always wanted something with you.  After I saw you destroy that girl I knew that I had to have you.  I wanted you that night.  I was so, so fucking turned on.”  Janice looked at Betsy.

She stood up and held out her hand for Janice to take.  Janice stood up and took it.

“Come and prove to me that you love me.” Betsy smiled at Janice, she led her out of the room and up the stairs.

Betsy woke up in the morning, Janice was getting dressed.

“Where are you going?” Betsy asked.

“Oh, honey, I’ve got so much to do and you have a fight to prepare for.”  Janice pulled on her boots.

“I’ll be fine, I’m gonna knock that cxnt out for you.  I…I love you.” Betsy smiled.

“And I love you.  Fuck, you learn fast as well.  Quite the dyke aren’t you, girl?” Janice said.

Betsy blushed and Janice laughed.

“I need to go.  I’ll see you at the club about an hour before you go up. Come here.” Janice said, Betsy leaned forward and Janice kissed her.

“I want to go again…come on….” Betsy leaned back on the bed and opened her legs, she ran her fingers up and down her pussy and then licked them, very suggestively.

“Oh you fucking bitch….” Janice took her coat off and placed herself between Betsy’s legs….Betsy grabbed Janice’s hair and pulled her face deeper into her.

……

Betsy spent the rest of the day in a daydream.  She trained but couldn’t really focus.  All she could think of was Janice.  Was she a fully fledged lesbian now? She asked herself.  So fucking what if she was.  Men had been useless to her all along, various lame dates and boring, self obsessed dickheads and now she had opened her eyes, mind and legs to something else.  To somebody else.  She felt a hot flush between her legs, she took off the training gloves and ran upstairs…

----

Betsy had, after the first fight, been given an exclusive security pass which allowed her to enter the club, albeit through the back, without having to drag Janice along.  She swiped the card through the machine and a screen came up with her picture on it.

“Speak into the microphone please and state your name.” A tall, broad security officer said. 

“My name is Betsy Kane.” A digital burst of frequency and a green light came on.  She had passed that.

“Thankyou, miss Kane.  Please go through.”  A large gate opened up and she walked through.  Her car wasn’t allowed through as it hadn’t been checked for devices or weapons.

Betsy came to another security point and she handed them her card, checked and handed back to her.  She was shown through to a changing room.  She threw her bag down and began to psych herself up.

She went to the bathroom, it was locked. An OUT OF ORDER sign stuck to it.  “Shit” She said out loud.  She needed a pee.

She opened the door to the room and looked down a corridor.  She went to her left and was greeted by a man with a large machine pistol.

“Where do you need to be?” A thick northern Irish accent.

“Thing is, I don’t know, the toilets in in my changing rooms are not working and I’m desperate.”  She hopped from one foot to the other and he smiled.

“Alright, no problem at all.  Here, I’ll show you.”  He walked down a hallway and to the left.  A sign with the universal indicator for the Ladies told her that relief was but just a few steps away.

“You can find your own way back.” He walked off.

“Thankyou.” She said before disappearing into the toilet.

Betsy found a cubicle and did the necessary.  She finished up and was about to open the door when she heard two voices, two women.  One of them was Janice.  She was going to open the door….

“Oh, then I had to eat the bitch again this morning.” Janice said.

“Gross, was she any good though?” The other voice said, a younger female, American.

“No, had to signpost everything.  Stupid cxnt.”

The two women laughed and Betsy was raging inside.

“So, it’s all settled then.  Is she gonna deal with Kathy for you?” The girl asked.

“Yeah, that lame bitch will take care of that and she thinks we have something going.  Once this is done I will drop her like a bad habit.  The things a girl’s gotta do to get things done.”  Janice said.

“Speaking of doing.  Are we on for tonight?” The girl asked.

“Yeah, oh fuck definitely.  I need a woman who knows what she’s doing.” There was silence and then she heard moans and other noises.  Betsy took a risky glimpse out of the slight opening in the door.  Janice and the girl were kissing, the girl was a dark haired goth type.  Young, late teens maybe.

She felt sick, she felt betrayed and right now she wanted to kill Janice.  What could she do? Walk out? She could but that would mean that her fighting career was over.  Better to stand and face it but for what? So that Janice could walk away and Betsy do all the dirty work.  Take all the pain and the punches.? No fucking way, she thought.

Janice broke off the kiss.

“I need to go and do some stuff and then I’ve got to drop into the stupid cxnt and pretend I actually want to kiss her.  Makes me feel sick just thinking about it.”  Janice opened the door and walked out.  The girl checked herself in the wide mirror and then followed her out.

Betsy crouched down on the floor in the cubicle.  She thought she was in love, now she felt empty, cold.  Alone.

She stood up and went to the door.  She opened it gently and peeked out.  The hallway was deserted.  She walked back to her changing room. 

Twenty minutes later a knock at the door.  Janice walked in.

“Hi babes.  You ready?”  Janice said, smiling sweetly.

“Yeah…babes…I’m ready.” Betsy looked at Janice.

“Tell you what, after the fight.  How about I buy you dinner and then we can….well…I’ll leave it to your imagination.” Janice winked and ran her tongue over her lips.

Betsy wanted to get up and smash her fists into her lips.  But she just stood up.  She walked over to Janice and she took her head and kissed her, deep and hard.  She broke it off.

“I know.”  Betsy smiled and winked.

Janice looked puzzled but thought nothing more about it.
…..

Like the last fight with Johnson the place was packed to capacity.  The world outside of this elite group had no idea what went on here.

Betsy waited outside the large double doors which led into the great hall.  She looked at Janice. 

Just fucking hit her, she thought.  Do it now and get it over with.  But she didn’t.  A large bolt was drawn back and the doors were opened.  Cheers, applause and shouting at a deafening volume hit her senses like a baseball bat striking her head.  She walked through and she could see Kathy in the ring already.  She passes a woman she recognised as a supposedly peace loving and caring mother type.

“You’re gonna get smashed out, cxnt.” The woman said, with venom and malice. 

Betsy walked on, ignoring many of the comments made to her.  She got to the steps and walked up, climbing through the ropes, she had one leg through…

Kathy grabbed her hair and BAMMMMMM CRACCKKKKKK two hard and solid punches smashed into Betsy’s right eye.

Another and then another……the crowd were loving this…..
Fuck, what the….Betsy’s senses were reeling….

Kathy head-butted Betsy and blood poured out of her nose….

She tried to cover up as the punches came in…..

“I’ll fucking kill you, cxnt, taste the fear.” Kathy taunted her.  Betsy fell against the ropes….

“Fight you stupid cxnt, fight, fight.” Janice screamed at her.  Those words, stupid cxnt, that’s what she’d called her in the toilets…..they bit into her and she got angry.

She cocked her head back and smashed it into Kathy’s mouth…..she felt a crunch and the woman screamed…

Blood and at least four front teeth fell out of Kathy’s mouth…

Betsy came on the attack….Kathy’s head snapped left and right as punches came in…she stumbled and Betsy pushes her across the ring…..more punches and a brutal elbow into the eye which cut open a large gash above Kathy’s right eye.  Betsy pummelled the woman and she fell against the ropes..

Slamming punches into Kathy, almost on autopilot…Kathy covered up and tried to protect herself against the vicious onslaught.  Betsy grabbed her hair and pulled her across the ropes and into the corner….and this is where the fight turned around again…

A screaming, piercing pain shot through Betsy’s leg….Kathy had kicked out and her knee had took the impact like a train hitting a car on the tracks.  She let go of her hair and grabbed her leg….
Betsy hit the canvas a few seconds later….Kathy was on her.  She sat on her chest and she punched Betsy’s face over and over…..at least ten punches were smashed into the mature fighter’s face.  Blood poured out of her nose and her mouth.

“This is the part where I end your career.” Kathy smiled, a huge gap where her front teeth had been, blood drops falling onto Betsy’s chest.

Betsy looked to her side and there was Janice banging on the canvas…..

“Fight back, fight back, you cxnt, you fucking useless cxnt.”  Janice screamed at Betsy.

Betsy looked up at Kathy and smiled.  Janice stopped and looked and she realised.  Somehow Betsy knew.  She had told her but she didn’t realise.

“Do whatever you want but save yourself, you’ve got her next.” Betsy said.  Kathy nodded and looked at Janice, smiled and winked.  She looked back at Betsy.

“Nothing personal, love, you should pick your friends more carefully.”  Kathy said.

Betsy nodded.  She took the next seven or eight punches better than most.  She didn’t cry out.  She just passed out and that was it, she had lost.

Janice’s mind went ice cold with the fear and terror of what was coming next. She looked around.  Large and solid looking guards had covered each exit.

Two men carried Betsy out of the ring and onto a stretcher.  When it passed Janice she spat on the unconscious face of her former friend.

“cxnt, useless pathetic and stupid cxnt.” Kathy shouted at her.

“Hey, bitch.  It’s your turn.” Kathy shouted, a buzz of expectation and excitement came into the room.  This condition of the fight is what had got people excited and looking forward to.  A bloodbath is what they wanted.

“Come on, sweetie, come and get what’s coming to you.”  Kathy blew her a kiss.

Janice knew that she had no choice.  She walked up the steps and climbed through the ropes.  A punch sent her crashing into the canvas, her face bouncing off the bottom rope.

She was scared out of her mind, this was it, the end of her.

“You’re gonna die.” and “Hope you made a will, cxnt.” Were some of the abuse shouted at her.  She pushed up on her hands and Kathy walked over and kicked her in the face with a roundhouse.  Janice’s head snapped back and she fell onto her back.  Kathy grabbed her hair and pulled her up, putting her head into a loop inside her arm and in an inverted headlock.  Kathy fell back and with the weight brought Janice’s head smashing into the canvas with added power.  Her face bounced off the canvas, her bottom lip burst and blood pissed out, she wanted to throw up.  Kathy shifted to her side and pulled on the neck.  Incredible pain shot through Janice’s spine as the pressure was piled on.

“I am going to cripple you, cxnt.”  Kathy said, laughing.  “You will know what it’s like to need help everyday, just like my brother.  You do remember him, don’t you?” Kathy didn’t wait for an answer, she just piled more pressure and pulled back on the head and neck….

“AAIiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee……no, Kathy, please….I’m sorry, I’m sorry…”  Janice hammered on the canvas, believing that tapping out would end this.

“I believe you are, right now, in this ring, I think you are.”

Kathy then let go of Janice’s head and neck and stood up.  She moved around to her legs and she got in a position which allowed her to put Janice’s ankle in a lock….she twisted it and piled on the pressure, sitting on top of the other leg…..

“Nooooooo, no, no, no……..please…….Kathy, no.” Janice knew that she was in trouble, fucking big trouble.”

She was going to make her way up each leg, snapping the ankle and then going for the knee and then she would put her in a camel clutch and snap her back.  Kathy twisted the ankle

Janice’s mind and senses ran red, the pain receptors were on overdrive and it was a fluke that she hadn’t passed out. 

There is a unique part of the mind which holds the emotive bulk that is panic.  It can do incredibly stupid things or it can prompt sheer feats of pure strength…

Janice pulled her leg free of Kathy’s control and she kicked back….Kathy’s head snapped back…
Again, her mind screamed at her in the space of a microsecond…Janice kept kicking…the heel of her foot driving into Kathy’s face like one of those industrial steel press hammering the metal flat…..seven….eight….nine brutal kicks and Kathy let go of the ankle…Janice got up, pain shooting through her leg.  She hobbled around.  Kathy was still dazed…she tried to get up off the canvas and fell back down.  This was a big turnaround…nobody had expected this.

Janice felt the biggest surge of adrenaline she had ever felt, she also felt anger and rage….she looked over at Kathy, who had crawled over to the ropes and was using them to pull herself up. 

Janice grabbed her hair with her left hand and smashed punches into Kathy’s face….her jaw broke after the fifth and her eye socket was shattered after the ninth punch…Janice had an idea.  She grinned like a maniac.  She let Kathy hang over the middle rope.  She pulled the top rope down and lifted Kathy’s head…her rage fuelling the strength she needed.  She pulled it down and past the middle to make a loop, she rammed Kathy’s head into it to make a noose of sorts and she let the rope go. 

It was Kathy’s turn to panic.  She kicked out and clawed at the ropes.

“Nnnnngggg…..please……arrgghhh……no….” Shouts and jeers met Kathy’s terror and panic.

Janice stepped through the twisted ropes near the corner, a bigger gap there.  She walked back to the centre and she crouched down to come level with Kathy’s face.

“I told you I was sorry.  That should have been good enough for you.”  Janice said.

“I……please…..” Kathy reached out for Kathy, who stepped back.  She held onto the top rope and she started Kathy’s final destruction. 

CRUNNNNNCHHH….

CRAKKKKKKKKK….

Janice brought her foot round and smashed it into Kathy’s face…..seven….eight….nine…..Kathy was out, her arms flopped down but rose slightly as Janice’s foot impacted with her ruined face.

The nod from a nearby official had two guards running up and pulling Janice away.  The club couldn’t afford a death, that wouldn’t do.

“No, fuck off, let me go….” Janice struggled and she held onto the ropes.  It took all of their combined strength to drag her away.  This was brutality above and beyond what the club had seen in a long time….some in the audience had thrown up and left.

Janice was put in a locked room and left to calm down.

In a room a few doors up a resident doctor had finished checking over Betsy.  Both women had gone through terrible beatings, one had succumbed to it, the other had turned it around and had very nearly killed her opponent.

For weeks afterwards the conversation was about the event of that night.

Betsy took time away and went off for a holiday, alone, to get her mind together. 
Janice began to do that.  She also began to train.  She took lessons and began to want to fight.  She wanted Betsy and she was obsessed now, she wanted her in the ring so that she could show her just what she had gone through…..only time would tell.

----

Jane xx
I will break your jaw and your spirit, bitch

petelv

Re: HIGH STAKES PART 2
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 09:12:50 PM »
What a great story.  I will be looking forward to the Betsy vs Janice fight.

pete

Offline CageQueen

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »
Betsy will fight Janice, i can assure you of that but both women will have their own fights before that....be patient, it will happen
I will break your jaw and your spirit, bitch

troysterling

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »
That was terrific cagequeen. This was a story with all the elements of surprise. Janice was something else. I am definitly a fan of Betsy. Keep up the great work, and graphic descriptions

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »
I like that story a lot.  Not really a big fan of janice.  I can't wait for her to get whats coming to her.  I wished Kathy would have beaten the shit out of her and got revenge for her brother.  That comeback was a little bit out there, but still a good story!
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 04:44:44 PM »
Hmm, very exciting with some surprise twists!  :D Can't wait for Betsy vs Janice - that should be so HOT!  :P

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

ann.moore1983

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »
What a great story!  I really enjoyed this story a lot.  Especially the way the tables turned near the completion of the story.  I love the unexpected.