News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: WIFE (LAURIE) SURPRISES MISTRESS (with nudity & death) by Kayla

• 7 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Was going to start posting the Lover’s Tagteam Brawl: Heather & I vs Jessie & Emma, and I know a number of people are eagerly awaiting it, but since it’s rather long, I decided to first post this short story. Will, however, tomorrow, or on Thur, start posting the Tagteam fight – though am sure it’ll be worth the wait – Winks!  ;)

Please note the following erotic fantasy story is NOT a catfight story, but follows on some catfight stories by Abby and myself that I reposted recently. Be warned that it contains EXTREME VIOLENCE (i.e. death), which may upset sensitive readers, though it is intended as EROTIC FANTASY and for sensual enjoyment. It also contains nude thumbnails that can be opened up larger, so if it's not your scene, don't read further!

Hope some here enjoy it & comments are welcome – please!  :-*

For background to previous confrontations between Laurie, the aggrieved wife, & I, or in which Laurie also appears, please go to:
“Laurie’s Revenge”
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5137.0.html

"Ambush !! Two on One! "
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5207.0.html

“Final Showdown: Jessika vs Kayla”
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5263.0.html

Hugs
Kayla

A NASTY SURPRISE: AN UNINVITED GUEST
By Kayla

It was hot – no, steamy bloody hot! Apparently it was the hottest summer in about 20 years or so. Average in the high nineties everyday and even topping 100 degrees Fahrenheit a few times. In fact, a new, all time record of the number of 100’s in one month was set – bloody hell!  It was sticky, sweaty and damned inconveniently hot!

Everywhere, air conditioners were working over time to battle the heat. However, to save some electricity we set our apartment temperature between 75 and 80 degrees, and often Heather and I walked around only in our underwear, sometimes not even wearing a bra. Fortunately we were on the top floor with no buildings looking down on us, so there was no need to draw our blinds to keep out the prying eyes of peeping toms.

At the moment I felt even hotter and steamier than usual. I’d just received a call from Abby inviting me over to his place. With Heather out of town for a few days, only scheduled to return tomorrow, I felt an irresistible desire for some wild, hot sex. I smiled as I thought of Abby, who reminded me so much of my teddy bear I had as a young girl – cuddly, always attentive and never judgmental. Always there to comfort and support me. Not unlike my lovely Heather in many respects.

Despite our age difference, Abby was really very special, kind and considerate. And in bed, he certainly knew that it took more than just penetration and a hard fuck to satisfy a lustful, athletic woman like me. Tee hee, he certainly had developed a masterful tongue, that would rove delightfully over my whole body, and it was always a joy fucking him after he’d brought me to a screaming orgasm. After all, I knew that something in the male psyche made them always lust after traditional coitus – maybe fuelled by a subtle desire to dominate us? I couldn’t help chuckle a little “But maybe we women were actually the ones really in control?”, I murmured coyly to myself.

Then my thoughts involuntary went back to how my steamy affair had first started with Abby, and how that bitch wife of his later caught and viciously attacked me in a hotel room while straddling him, his circumcised cock deep inside me. I chuckled naughtily as I recalled how after being initially surprised, I eventually turned the tide against the crazy, but out of shape bitch, stripping her naked as we fought like two enraged cats. It felt thrilling remembering pounding her soft, old, saggy breasts, and my fists sinking deep into her plump, cushiony belly, and landing a couple of kicks and punches to her cxnt too. Gawd, how I enjoyed her grimaces of pain and shock as each blow landed!
{alt}

I smiled wickedly as I remembered a while later fucking Abby in front of her as she lay helpless and bound, and then to add further insult to injury deforesting her pubic jungle with a razor! The humiliation and shame on her wrinkled, old face was priceless! The fucking old hag! Tee hee!

But the crazy bitch didn’t realize that her marriage was over – that Abby was no longer interested in her. No, she had to go and fucking tell my Heather about the affair before I had a chance to do so, and talked her into teaming up with her into attacking me again. Despite beating off both of them, and later making up with Heather, she talked her young cousin, Rachel, into attacking Heather and I on a secluded beach a few months later.

But again we beat them down, and finally after fist-fucking them as they lay defeated, we ripped off their cxnt hair with duct tape and stuffed it into their mouths, taping it shut, leaving them bound and naked on the beach.
{alt}

I sighed to myself: “Shucks, did the stupid broad never learn, and give up? Really hope the demented bitch has finally given up – no wonder Abby left her!”  

Suddenly I looked at my watch and realized I needed to get ready and take a shower. So I quickly slipped out of my thong and blushed a little self-consciously as I saw that its gusset seemed a little damp. Oh my, I was horny as a little tramp!

Walking into the bathroom I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and spent a moment examining myself, twirling around admiring my white tan lines against my sun bronzed skin, and was happy with what I saw. My breasts were small, but firm and pert and perched like two sentinels above my flat belly, which swooped down to my dark, neatly trimmed bush. I took off my watch and bracelets, but left on the necklace and earrings Abby had given me. I glanced down at my tanned legs and was pleased to see they were still silky and smooth from my last wax; so no need for an emergency depilation. I knew it was a little vain, but I loved my legs - toned, long, athletic, but still feminine.

Opening the shower door, I turned on the water temperature to medium and waited a moment before stepping inside the cubicle, and underneath the strong streaming gush of refreshing water. Soon I’d shampooed and washed my hair with the fragrant tropical fruit shampoo that both Heather and Abby liked. Then I lathered up my sponge with Healing Garden’s new sensual therapy moisturizing body wash, Passion Rose. Its silky smooth caress and sensual fragrance awakened the most feminine in me and made me feel as sexy and desirable as a goddess – sensual and irresistible.
{alt}

As I was rinsing the thick, rich lather from my body, I was suddenly startled by the noise of the shower door opening. Momentarily frightened out of my wits, I turned round swiftly, wondering who the intruder was, and if there was any weapon in reach for me to use. There had been a few cases recently of women being molested in our apartment complex and I wasn’t sure if I’d locked the door!

But my scream froze in my throat as I saw that it was Laurie, Abby’s ex-wife!!! Standing staring at me with her hands in her hips, a wry, rather evil-looking smile on her lips, dressed in a white two-piece suit with nude stockings and high heels, as if dressed for a business meeting. The somewhat overweight, light haired brunette looked me up and down scornfully like someone examining a horse on sale. Surprisingly, in response to her crude scrutiny I felt my nipples harden, and thrust my right hip out defiantly.

“Shit, Laurie – you gave me a fright!”, I glared at her, “What the fuck do you want with me? Haven’t you learnt your lesson yet?” And then calming down a little, couldn’t help taunting her with a naughty smirk on my face, “Or - heh, heh  - would you like to be beat up and dominated by me again, huh?”

“No, bitch”, she said coldly and brutally, “I know I can’t beat you in fighting – but let’s see you beat this! YOU FUCKING MAN STEALING WHORE!!!”

And with those words, she whipped out a gun from the handbag slung over her shoulder and pointed it threateningly at me. The middle-aged woman had gone raving mad! I gulped as I suddenly stared into the ominously dark opening of the barrel, and my stomach knotted in fear, thinking wildly of a way out.

Desperately I tried to reason with the clearly enraged bitch: “My gawd, Laurie – are you out of your mind? Please - please put the gun away! You’ll go to prison if you shoot me and your life will be over!”

“Do you think I care? My life has already been destroyed by you seducing my husband – my Abby! By YOU, you fucking SLUT!”, she hissed in a maniacal tone, “and now you’re gonna pay with your LIFE!”

Wild fear rose in my throat and my heartbeat seemed to triple as I saw her finger tighten on the trigger, and tried to reason once more, saying softly and slowly: “Please, Laurie, please – let’s talk about it – this won’t solve anything - Come on, please be reasonable …”, and saw her eyes soften momentarily, giving me some hope.

“Heh, heh”, she giggled maniacally, her eyes sparkling a little, “hmm, not so cocky any more now are you?”

But then her eyes hardened again cruelly, her voice rising: “NO BITCH – I’m done with talking – say your prayers ….” And as her finger tightened on the trigger, she shrieked loudly: “DIE!!!!”

At the same time I launched myself forward towards the bitch, but felt two hot slugs drill into me, one directly into my left breast which I felt jiggle with the force of the impact, and the other just above my left breast – like a branding iron the pain seared through me as I was blasted back against the wall of the shower. “AAAAIIEEE!!!”, I shrieked, my eyes widening, my mouth gaping open in shocked surprise, I looked down incredulously to see two small holes, bright red blood starting to seep from them – oh my, gawd! This can’t be happening! Excruciating, intense pain like this I’d never experienced before - the sharp, awful, scorching pain of bullets slamming into my body – violating, raping me!

For a short moment I remained upright, but then I felt my strength rapidly draining from me like water down a storm drainpipe, felt my legs buckle, and I slid helplessly down the wall to land on my butt, my legs spread lewdly, my pussy exposed. But at this time, modesty understandably was the furthest thing from my mind – as my body was too wracked with little convulsions, increasing in intensity.
{alt}

“Aaaahhh – owww - unnngh”, I moaned and gurgled, shuddering, and barely managed to whisper “how could you?” at Laurie, as waves of increasing pain jolted through my body, but she simply stood there coldly watching me with a satisfied, evil smirk on her face. Her left hand had now also slipped underneath her short skirt, and she seemed to be pleasuring herself, watching me die!

“OOOOHH, OH! YES – YES, YESSSS!!! - - - Hmmm, nothing pleases me more – better than a good fuck to get rid of trampy trash like you! And it was much easier than I thought”, she smiled evilly, “but I’m not quite done with you yet, you whore!” She then casually reached out and picked up my favourite red lipstick on the dressing table in front of the mirror, and pouted her lips, and applied it. “Hmmm, not bad at all– I think I’ll keep it as a souvenir, after I’m done marking you for the WHORE you are – for all to see!”

Purposefully she walked forward, smiling sadistically, as the shudders and quivers coursed more rapidly and uncontrollably through my body as if I too was caught in a huge orgasm, and I wondered who would find my body – whether it would be Heather, or maybe Abby, if he perhaps came looking for me? What a horrible evening this has turned out to be, when it held so much promise! Just minutes ago, I was as happy, confident, and horny as I had ever been, but now it seemed like a nightmare! I was never going to have sex again, while this crazy, old bitch was sexually enjoying the complete and final humiliation of me!

Another violent, agonizing shudder shook my body as the demented bitch knelt next to me, brandishing my lipstick in front of my face – not even keeping her knees together – giving me a glimpse of her panty clad pussy, clearly stained wet with evil excitement and enjoyment. With her left hand, she pinched and twisted my nipples crudely and mocked: “How does that feel, slut? Ha, ha, ha, I bet when they find you dead, they’ll wonder why your nipples were so fucking hard and aroused!”

“Fuck you ..”, I whispered helplessly, yet defiantly, and tried to swat the bitch’s hand away, but then to my horror, I felt my heart stop beating, and as my head slumped to the left, all became dark – very, very dark …

Then I felt my spirit rise, floating outside of my body and I saw Laurie bend down and starting to write with my lipstick on my lower belly – and I gave a soundless sob – how humiliating it was going to be found dead – naked and exposed like this!
{alt}

Suddenly I sat up! In my own bed! Drenched and sweating, still hearing myself sob and whimper softly! It had just been a very BAD DREAM! PHEW, THANK GOODNESS, I heaved a huge sigh of relief! I was alive!

Next to me, Heather mumbled drowsily: “Hey Kayla, what’s the matter, honey – had a bad dream?”

“Oh yeah”, I muttered, a little tearfully: “a terrible one – you won’t believe how horrible! Please HOLD and HUG me tight – I want to FEEL and KNOW it is REAL!”

Then Heather rolled over slowly on top of me and gave me hard hug and a long kiss: “Don’t worry, Kayla – you’re safe and fine – nothing to worry about!”

Gradually I felt the vice-like tension ease from me, and started kissing her back passionately, thrusting my tongue back at hers, dueling a little sensuously – and opened my thighs wide and inviting for her probing, skillful hand ….

THE END

(This erotic, fantasy story was inspired by the enclosed pics, and by the previous clashes I’d had with Abby’s wife, Laurie, as well as stories I’ve read by others at a variety of sites, including getting some useful ideas from an old story by Jessie, called “An Erotic Nightmare” – thanks, Jess!)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:19:13 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: WIFE (LAURIE) SURPRISES MISTRESS (with nudity & death) by Kayla
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 03:14:12 PM »
OOPS!  :o I only saw now from glancing through the story that I originally posted the above story AFTER our Tagteam fight with Jessie & Emma, as well as the Beach Fight ... neither of which I've not reposted yet ... but hope people here don't mind that it's not in sequence?  ::)

After all, it's only fantasy ... LOL!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »
Thrilled you enjoyed - thanks for the comments - you may just be rewarded - a KISS!  :-* ::) ;)

Hugs
Kayla

petelv

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »
I agree with The Scribbler reply.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
Also fishing for a KISS, huh, Pete? Tee hee!  :D ;)

Thanks!  :-*

petelv

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »
Kayla ,  Your Welcome.

pete

Offline Jolly Sailor

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 03:50:33 AM »
Sub, if Kayla rewards you with a slap, I'll reward her with a few zaps from the violet wand and we'll all be happy  :)

Sailor

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 05:10:53 AM »
Slap!  ::) ... Ouch! :o ...Slap!  ::)... Ouch!  :o ... Slap!  :P ... OUCH!!!  :o  :D ;D