News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Private Dining club catfight arena of death 2 Kabuki Vs Satomi Hitomi

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
The popularity of the deadly catfights, at the exclusive dining club, had been growing.

Money makers, and power players from all over the globe, began to enter onto the list, for the chance to dine, and watch two sexy ladies fight, and die for their amusement.

I was back inside one of the rooms.
The lady before me, one of the soon to be combatants.
Her dark eyes gazing fondly into my own, as I run my fingers along the nice curves, of her right breast.
Her lips brushing against mine, as she remembers the night of passion and love making we had shared, the night before.
Her moans of pleasure, as she orgasms, naked laying on the soft blankets laid close to the fireplace.

Her breast, firm, and warm in my grasp, as we kiss, and her forehead presses against mine, as she enjoys my touch against her lightly tanned skin.

Her high cheekbones, highlighting the smile on her lovely face.

"Are you sure of this?" I ask, as she breathes close beside me.
"Yes, the bitch publically called me out." She says. Adding something I was sure, was not pleasing about her opponent, in Korean.
"Very well, but if there is any foul play or an accomplice, I will be there my dear." I inform her as she smiles, and looks knowingly at me.
"Well of course why else did you think I asked you here?" She says playfully, as her tongue wets her soft pliant lips.
"Oh okay, yeah for that reason as well." She says before laughing softly, as we prepare her for the fight.

I slip out, checking the corridor, then sure it is properly secure, head to my table, to watch the coming battle.

The Dining club, served the best foods, finest wines, and most expensive Champagnes from around the world.
The clientelle some of the wealthiest and most influential men, and women from many nations.
Some highly respected, others vile, and low down.
Some coming to let their disputes be solved by champions.
While all came to enjoy the tang, and taste of mortal combat, between ladies.

This night, it was Asian cuisine.
Rice dishes both plain, and heavily seasoned or spiced made the rounds.
Fish delicately prepared or raw, in sushi also evident.

Loud talk, and boasts and a rising mood of expectation, as it grew closer to the time.

Soon servers began to come in, and move some of the tables back, as from one door, the dark haired Kabuki entered.
Kabuki was dressed in a red kimono, with a golden dragon emblazoned on it.
Her face lovely, her body lithe and athletic.
Her long dark hair, haning past her shoulders slightly, as her dark eyes roamed the crowd.
A slight smile, forming on her sensuous lips, as she recognizes some one in the crowd.

The crowd begins to talk, and watch, as from the other entry Satomi Hitomi arrives.
Satomi is dressed in a deep blue kimono, with a silver dragon, chasing it's way around it.
Satomi is a stunning woman, as her brown eyes take in her opponent, as she moves in closer.
Satomi, has shoulder length black hair, and a slender, yet pleasing body.
The Chinese woman, very beautiful, and very deadly.

As the crowd watches, Kabuki unfastens, and removes her kimono.
Her breasts heaving gently, on her slender body. Full, firm, and well formed.
Kabuki's red lace panties her only garment now, as she stands almost naked, and very proud.
As some weapons are placed around the combattant area.

Satomi Hitomi strips her own kimono, to stand topless, breath taking, and in only a pair of satiny black panties.

As the patrons view the sexy bodies of the fighters, money begins to be wagered in large amounts.

Kabuki and Satomi both begin to do some limbering moves, as they eye one another.

Then it is time, as the two begin coming together. Both ladies padding lightly on their feet, as they look for the time to move, and advance.

The club begins to grow quiet, as everyone watches to see who will strike first or gain first blood.
Satomi pausing by the side of a table, still laden with food.

As if on cue, a man throws something at Kabuki. The soft rice ball striking her smooth skinned body, and diverting her attention.
I happily shoot the bastard in his forehead, as part of security, it is the least I can do.

Yet Satomi's accomplice had done his part. Kabuki watching as his body jerks, and slides to the floor, as Satomi sweeps her arm along the table, and sends food, and a few dishes flying at Kabuki.
Kabuki trying to block it, as Satomi charges.

I had to admit Kabuki had beautiful breasts. Yet as some gooey sweet and sour sauce dripped along her right breast. I found myself wanting to taste them once more, and very soon.
Kabuki grunting in pain, as Satomi spears her body into Kabuki's. Trying to force her air out, as well as set Kabuki up for a fast kill.

Kabuki grabbing Satomi, and shifting her body, as they fall together.
Kabuki's foot getting planted into Satomi's belly, as she rolls, and flips Satomi Hitomi through the air.

Satomi giving a cry of surprise, as she soon lands with a soft thud, on the food littered floor.
The sexy dark haired beauty rolling over, as her breasts and belly now glisten with the juice from the spilled wonton soup.

Satomi smiling as she rises, Kabuki's red panties, firmly grasped in Satomi's hand.
Kabuki was now standing, ready for her opponent, in all her naked glory.
Kabuki was slender, yet head to toe, a pleasing and beautiful woman, in every way.

In her hands, as Satomi stares in surprise, a pair of satiny black panties. The two ladies having stripped one another as they rolled together.

The crowd began to cheer, as now both Asian beauties stood food spattered, and naked.

Kabuki gives a cry, and charges her foe. Kabuki angry the woman had called her out for the fight, and tried to cheat from the beginning.

Soon as money began to be wagered at higher, and higher sums. Arms, and legs began to punch, spin, kick, block, and strike rapidly.
The two ladies almost moving to a choreographed dance, as they movee back and forth. Many of the blows blocked, yet both ladies landing some to her opponent.

Kabuki spins, and her leg slams into Satomi's side, as Satomi cries out in pain, and drops to her knees.
Kabuki moves to strike again, when Satomi grabs some lobster crackers, and clamps them onto Kabuki's thigh, close to her exposed sex.
Blood begins to seep past her torn skin, as Satomi yanks, and twists with them.
Kabuki sinking to her knees, as she tries to escape the torturing grip.
Satomi grabbing Kabuki's left breast, and twisting it, with her free hand, as Kabuki writhes in pain.

The two ladies trading insults in English, and their native countries as well.

Satomi moves the device to Kabuki's pussy, as she wants to make Kabuki beg for death.
Kabuki blocks it, and drives an open hand slap, across Satomi's face, splitting her lush lips, and spattering them both with blood.

Cheers begin to rise, as both warriors have been bloodied now.

Satomi's head rocking, even as she slightly knees Kabuki to her crotch. Kabuki having to lean back, to escape the metal device tormenting her. Yet exposing her most intimate area even more.
Kabuki gasping, as she shoves herself back, and grasps her womanhood, as even the weakened strike, had hurt.

Satomi punches Kabuki in her belly, doubling the sexy woman up, as Satomi shakes her head, clearing it from the blow Kabuki had landed.
As Kabuki tries gasping and sucking in air. Satomi finds and picks up, a very wicked looking knife.
"Let us see you die, like a gutted fish, you whore !!!" Satomi says, as she arches her body back to deliver the killing blow. Her one hand trying to hold a squirming Kabuki in place.

Kabuki is rolling, her hand finding a dropped chop stick.
As Satomi commits her body to the strike. Kabuki snaps the wooden stick, and thrusts the sharpened broken end, into Satomi's exposed right breast.

A hush falls over the crowd, as Satomi looks down at her damaged breast. The pain radiating through her, as blood drips from her breast, down along the wooden stick thrust into it.

Kabuki unwinds her battered and bruised body, as she straightens up. Her hand now grasping Satomi's long dark hair, as she forces her foe to her knees.
Satomi weakly tries to slash Kabuki with the knife. A thin ribbon of blood, appearing along Kabuki's well formed right breast, showing how sharp the knife was, as well as how close the strike had come.

Kabuki's hand chops down, on Satomi's wrist, almost breaking it, as the knife falls to the floor.

The crowd begins chanting Kabuki's name, as her one hand, still full of Satomi's hair.
The other grasps the knife handle, and as Satomi Hitomi begins shaking her head. A silent no, on her parted lips, as Kabuki drives the knife through Satomi's pert left breast, and into her heart. "You smell like Sushi slut !!!" Kabuki informs her, as Satomi's body begins to spasm.

Blood spurts, as money begins to change hands.
Satomi's brown eyes begin staring wider, and more vacantly, as blood dribbles past her lips, and onto her breasts and belly.

Naked, and beautiful, covered in blood spatters, as well as rice, and sauce. Kabuki stands, as Satomi's body flops limply to the floor.
Her body twisted, as she lay partially on her back, doubly impaled tits, proudly thrust up.
Her legs turned, as if she was still trying to get away, from her coming death.

As the patrons chant her name, Kabuki walks over, and slides onto my lap.
As her soft, pliant lips, brush against mine, and her hand guides mine once more to the soft curve of her breast.
"Thanks for watching out for me baby." She says in regards to Satomi's accomplice, and possible lover I had shot.
I know tonight would be me tending to her wounds, then being rewarded with a night of passion, and love making with Kabuki.

Satomi Hitomi's naked body, soon is draped over a serving cart.
Her head, and long dark hair, dangling down one side.
Her legs, and exposed tight sex, hanging off the other side.
As the cart is wheeled away.

Brown eyes staring as she passed. I wanted to assure her. I wa sure her sexy naked body would be nicely used, back in the servant's area, before disposal.
Satomi was that beautiful. Soon she would be cleaned up a little, and enjoyed.
She had begun the fight, dirty and cheating. Yet she had died a very brave warrior, in the dining club arena of death.

Kabuki was the winner this time. Yet who knew what the outcome would be, for the next fight.
As food, money, and blood, all had their place in the cat fight arena.