News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

KAYLA vs SUNEHA Bar room brawl

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
KAYLA vs SUNEHA Bar room brawl
« on: January 25, 2010, 02:35:40 AM »
I was spending the evening, with one of the most beautiful ladies anywhere.

Kayla was a very sexy woman, slender and atheltic, yet with all the womanly curves needed to turn heads.
Kayla was wearing a thin strapped dress. The straps sliding over her shoulders.
The material a shimmery blue, that seemed to flow down, and over her sexy body.
The front being low cut enough, to give the taste and hint, of the perfect breasts beneath it.

The dress flowed to just above her knees, letting her well toned legs be on display, as she walked or better yet glided along beside me.
Her brown eyes, soft, and vibrant, as I had been playing host to her, for a few days.
The previous night, the best yet, as I had found Kayla in nothing but a sexy thong, as I arrived back home.
To our mutual delight, we had both enjoyed her surprise, as she was fresh from the shower.
Her breasts perfect in size, and form. Nipples thrust proudly, as if asking for attention.

Soon her thong was missing, as well, as we made love together.
Myself never expecting to find Kayla in my bed, the next morning. Yet she was, a soft smile on her lovely face, as we made plans for a night out.

Now as she walked beside me. Kayla was dressed nice, yet not overly done.
Her dark hair, framing her face, as her hand slides into mine, as we enter the crowded bar.

The bar was a very good sized place. Lots of booths, and tables, as well as a decent sized bar front as well.
It was not the most expensive place in town. Yet it also was not some cheap dive.
I enjoy seeing some heads turn, to drink in the long legged beauty with me, as we make a way through, and soon find a booth, we can sit together in.

Wait staff moving between them, as parts of the aisle way began to get crowded.
As we waited, her thigh pressed to mine, and I was thinking of how much I was enjoying Kayla's visit.
She was smart, fun, and simply down right gorgeous.
Our server finally maks her way through the crowds, and I have to admit. If I had not been with Kayla. I would have been very interested indeed.

Her name tag told us, she was Suneha.
Suneha had long dark hair, that was silky, and flowed over the shoulders of her white blouse.
Her skin was slightly dark, being tanned. Giving her a Mediteranean look.
Suneha's light brown eyes looking us both over, as she smiles at me, and Kayla begins to not like her.

Suneha had a few of the top buttons on her blouse undone, giving glimpses of her satiny bra, beneath.
Her skirt was black, pencil thin, and clinging to her hips, and upper legs nicely. While leaving her shapely legs, revealed down to her high heeled shoes.
Suneha definately head to toe, was a very nice looking lady.

She asks for our order, and as I get a mixed drink, Kayla orders a dry red wine. I know it will be expensive in this place, if they have it.
Yet Kayla was more than worth it.
Suneha tries not to roll her eyes, at the order for wine.

"Excuse me, you do know what wine is right slut?" Kayla asks, as Suneha stares more heatedly at her.
"Yes we have it, I am just surprised this gentleman, is with a woman like you." She says trying to seem innocent, as Kayla grabs my hand firmly, on the table top.

"Well he IS with me, and he IS very happy having a woman like me, instead of some barbie doll slut like you." Kayla replies, as I grasp her hand, and lean against her.
"Would you please get our drinks?" "I am sure, we will all feel better about this, after we can relax a little." I try and sneak in, as I try to keep things from getting any worse.
I feel Kayla tense, then turn to her, and gently place my hand to the side of her face. As the brunette beauty turns, I brush my lips against hers.
Suneha watching, as I openly show, I am very pleased to be with Kayla.

Kayla's brown eyes meeting mine, as she sees the growing love for her in them. She relaxes.

"Okay stud, be back with your drinks shortly." Suneha says, as Kayla tenses against me again. Then relaxes, and her arms slip around me, as Suneha leaves to get our drinks.

"I wouldn't have hurt her much lover." kayla says between kisses.
I had seen Kayla in action, I did not know abnout Suneha, yet I knew Kayla could kick some ass when needed.
"Tonight, is about you Kayla." "You don't like this place, we go somewhere else."
"I just wanted to take you out, and show you how much you mean to me." I tell her as the noise level keeps rising in the bar.
"Keep that thinking up, and you might have me naked again tonight." Kayla replies, as we sit very close together.

Suneha is at the bar getting our order, as she makes fun of Kayla's wine request. "The bitch keeps acting all uptight about her date, think I may try for him." She says, as she ads a few more drinks to the tray and heads back through the crowd.

As she is almost to our table, a customer gets up, forcing her to turn, and the glass of wine tumbles, spilling the contents over Kayla's front, and down her dress.
Her eyes become furious, as she moves to her feet, and grabs Suneha's long dark hair.
"You did that on purpose you slut!!!" Kayla says, as Suneha loses the tray and drinks go crashing to the floor, as people begin to watch.

Suneha grabs Kayla's one shoulder strap, and yanks it down.
"Here is a towel, wipe yourself down whore." Suneha says, as she picks one from the table nearby, and throws the wet, wash towel, into Kayla's face.
I had been enjoying Kayla's pert breast heaving bra-less, as her dress is yanked partway down.
Then Kayla began to tremble in anger, as Suneha laughed at her, and yanked Kayla's dress the rest of the way down, tangling Kayla's feet, as she falls to the floor, dressed in a skimpy thong, high heels, and nothing else, as my lady and lover, rolls in the liquid on the soaked floor.
Her leg finally kicking free of her dress, as it slams into Suneha's and sends her tumbling down as well.

Soon the two sexy ladies begin rolling, and cursing at one another on the sopping wet floor.
Hair being pulled by both, as they try to gain best position.
If not for the fingers clawing, and the legs kicking, I would have loved to be between the two sexy ladies.

Suneha's blouse is torn open, and her bra shoved up, as Kayla punches her to her well formed right breast.
Suneha crying out, as I try to move from the booth, only to be caught and to struggle with the bouncers moving in.
The bouncers thinking I am the one causing the problem, as Suneha knees Kayla in her belly, as Suneha strips her torn, soaking wet blouse, to free her arms.
Her left hand grabbing Kayla's pert right tit, and twisting it, as she laughs.
"Lay in the filth you whore!!!" Suneha says, and I see the change coming over Kayla, and it is not a good one for Suneha.

Suneha grabs Kayla's thong, and pulls it up, into Kayla's ass crack, as Kayla cries out, before punching Suneha in her belly.
Suneha gasps and doubles up, as Kayla shoves her back, freeing her breast from her opponent.
I begin to struggle furiously, as Kayla grabs Suneha's head, and slams it against the floor. Dazing the dark haired waitress.

"You stupid bitch!!!" Kayla says, as she grabs Suneha's skirt, and begins yanking and tearing it from her, as Suneha lays, and rolls in the spilled alcohol.
The dark haired beauty, now dressed in a pair of matching satiny bra, and panties.
Her breasts exposed, and glistening, as her bra has been shoved up.

Kayla's hot sexy body, is naked and wet from head to toe, as she punches Suneha again.
The waitress going down, and rolling trying to stay conscious, as Kayla grabs her panties, and yanks them into Suneha's crotch.
"I was willing to let you being a cheap whore not ruin my night." Kayla says, as she then yanks Suneha's panties off, to stuff them into her mouth.
"You had to ruin my dress, and try making a move on my date?" Kayla says, as I break free, just as she removes Suneha's bra, and begins strangling her with her own bra.

"Kayla!!!" I yell her name, as I dive to the floor, and begin to free Suneha, as her tongue protrudes from her mouth.
The bouncers backing off realizing I am helping, as I free Suneha to lay tits up, naked, soaking wet and gasping for air. On the bar room floor.
Suneha's bra hanging limply around her slender throat, as I pull Kayla back to me.
Kayla starting to slow, as she presses to me, and begins to calm down.
Her brown eyes becoming soft again, as Suneha lays with all eyes on her.

I help Kayla to her feet, as she gathers her ruined dress.
"Come on lover, I promise after a full body massage, you will feel better." I tell her, as my eyes are caught by Suneha, as she sees me trying to be sure she will be okay as well.
If I had not pulled Kayla off she may not have stopped before killing the lovely waitress.

Kayla smiles, as she thinks of my offer. "Okay baby, just have to do one more thing." She says, as I let her know by my body english, I will not let her go back onto the floor, to attack Suneha again.
Kayla picks a beer pitcher from a nearby table. As some of the more rowdy bar patrons begin to cheer.
Kayla pours it out, all over the beaten Suneha.
"Just one more for the road bitch." Kayla says laughing, as head to toe, Suneha is naked, and completely soaking wet, and dripping with alcohol.
Her own clothes torn, sodden and ruined as well.

Still even bruised and bleeding a little as well. Suneha was still a beautiful woman.
As Kayla glares at her, I help her up, and into the booth.
I will make sure Suneha gets some money, to replace her damaged clothing.

Suneha looking at me with gratitude, as Kayla taps her foot impatiently.
While the crowd enjoys Suneha's nakedness. Some of the ladies hitting their dates, as they can not help but gaze at the naked, dark haired beauty.

Then with the sexiest lady in the place, pressing against my side.
We leave the bar, to buy a bottle of dry red wine on the way back to my place.
Kayla was going to get a shower, and full body massage, and again I was going to enjoy making love to Kayla.
Drifting to sleep, with her in my arms, as I can only wonder what the next day would bring, as Kayla would probably be looking for another fight again.
Yet for tonight, she was soft, warm and all woman.
Kayla pleasing in every way, as we climax together, and I get to lay with the winner yet again. 

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: KAYLA vs SUNEHA Bar room brawl
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »
Pretty hot there, Storm, with a lovely climax! Hmmm, thanx!  :P :-* :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Anubisx

Re: KAYLA vs SUNEHA Bar room brawl
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »
Oh, hot! Thanks for sharing it :)