News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Diana vs her dirty brothers (part 3-New story: Gudalupe cantaloupe)

• 0 Replies

Offline muarijun

hello! I write the first 2 parts of this story some time ago. Now I had complete the story and re-post the first and second part before to send you the part 3. This time Diana had to face a dangerous hispanic girl, ready to stolen Diana's best shaft, (Damien's shaft) Part four, five and six very soon. The complete story could be 10 parts. You can see the stories ares short because a fight on this level of violence and savagery had to be very short. feddback and coment apreciated. Enjoy!

Part 3

Diana don’t need a reason to fight.  She only need a foe, and her own brothers and her girlfriends were her favourite and most available foes. She enjoy beating the shit out of the girlfriends if they have the guts to fight her. The first year after her first sapphic experience, beating and raping Sandra, Diana kick the ass of a new girlfriend almost one time at week. Only six were brave enough to challenge her a new fight.
    The second anniversary of her first sexual intercourse with her nasty older brother, Damien, Diana was fist fighting nude whit her second brother, Darius. Diana was cornered  and trade blows with Darius. Back and forth the battle raged, trading punches and kicks, shouting insults. Over and over they traded blows, first one throwing a left to the belly, then the other would punch the other's face or torso. Darius had the advantage but Diana was very skilled and she surprised him slamming her head in his face. Two minutes more and the battle was over and Diana began to moan face sitting Darius.
    -Good fight, said a female voice in soft Spanish accent. Diana look a beautiful Hispanic brunette, scantly dressed like a street whore, perhaps 20 years old, jet-black hair, perfectly round 42F jugs, and olive skin.
    -What the hell are you? Said Diana
    -Diana, she is my new girlfriend Guadalupe, said Damien.
    -¡Eh, wait a moment! You are Guadalupe Cantaloupe, the striper.
    --C'mon, gringo puta, said Guadalupe, rubbing her cantaloupe-sized breasts. Damien had explained me the rules here. I can't wait to get my claws on you”.
    -All right you wetback bitch. I go to smack your ass, like the 5 last Damien’s bitches.
    No more words. Both girls engage in a furious slugfest. The sound of fists hitting bodies filled the air! The Hispanic stripper was hitting faster, but the country girl was delivering unbelievably hard punches, adding all her weight behind the blows.
   -"Your not half the women I am Bitch, I go to humiliate you in front of MY boyfriend" Said Diana.
   -In ten minutes you'll be in the emergency vehicle on the way to the hospital. Said the Latin beauty.
   Both wildcats went for each other's necks. They rolled about on the floor, throwing incredibly hard punches and kicks at each other. The haughty Hispanic beauty decided to fight dirty. She reached between Diana’s legs with her right hand and pulled hard on her furry bush. Diana yelped in pain and returned the favor to Guadalupe’s hirsute crotch. Diana had been prepared for a rough fight, but nothing this fast and savage. Feeling defeat, she bite one brown skinned mammaries and jabbed her thumb into the Mexican’s left eye. The Hispanic girl gave a wild yell and began to retreat.
    Both women were now face-to-face on their knees, hatred and rage on their lovely eyes, their naked bodies covered on sweat. At the age of 16, Diana’s CC bosom was really good, but cant compete with the awesome cantaloupe-sized breasts of Guadalupe.
Both fighters took a bit of time to get up and recuperate. Then, without a word, they both charged each other. They began to pull hair like mad. They were locked in a tug of war using their hair as the rope.
    Suddenly Guadalupe charged Diana, slamming her head against the wall.
    -"Yeah! Feel the Hispanic Panic, puta," said the striper, slamming Diana’s head one and another time, nailing her knee on Diana’s pussy at same time.
    -“I give, I GIVE!”, screamed Diana, stunned by savagery of the attack.
    -“All your pricks are MINE now, you weak white whore”, said Guadalupe, as she began to fuck her. Diana sobbed, unable to stop the stripper to touch her in this lurid way. Darius and Damien where beating their Dicks in hand looking Guadalupe raping their sister, until an animalistic squeal of delight escaped the lips of both girls.
                          End of Part Three