News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: MUSCLEHEADS (mixed fight) by Tom

• 2 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: MUSCLEHEADS (mixed fight) by Tom
« on: November 28, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »
Have decided to take a slight detour & post a MIXED FIGHT and two further follow-up ones for a change before I’ll get back to post another catfight story where Laurie & her niece, still seeking revenge, sneak up and surprise Heather & I sunbathing on the beach – a vicious beat down & humiliation ensues  :-[ :-\ :'( :o – in about a week or so!  ;) :D

Any way, here’s the hot mixed fight story by a dear friend of mine, Tom, whom many already know around, and which I hope some will enjoy – please comment!  

Hugs Kayla

MUSCLEHEADS by Tom

Kayla and Heather decided to organize a picnic on the beach in Ballito, north of Durban, on the Indian ocean.  They had invited six couples plus Tanya who was to be my date.  They seemed to be friends from her athletic world, so I was not particularly surprised to note that four of the other couples were girl-girl.  Young men are quite willing to demand that their lady friends support their athletic endeavors while not granting the same support to women who might be athletic.
   From what I’ve heard and seen, UConn women basketball players either date male athletes or they follow the way of Sappho (which I suspect is part of Kayla’s story).  Tanya was a gorgeous, statuesque black woman-she was almost 6 feet tall.  Kayla told me that she had recently broken up with her lover and was in the mood for variety.  Kayla made me promise to oblige her in any way requested.  It was not hard to guess what Kayla had in mind, so I agreed readily.  
  Heather, who apparently is quite the wine expert, brought some delicious Rhine wine Anyway we were all having a good time.  Kayla was about to start the barbecue when someone saw a pack of large males jogging down the beach.  The word flashed around the group-“rugby players”.  As the group drew closer, a couple of the lesbian couples began ‘making out’.  (I found out later that this was intended to irritate the rugby players who are as homophobic as American football players.)  So they ran past our group and stopped.  
 One of them, apparently the leader, announced to no one in particular “this is our beach.”
   “We were here first”, answered Kayla, “I’ll thank you all to keep running.”
 “What, and leave this lovely spot to a bunch of butch dykes”?  “Tell you what, appoint a champion to fight our champion.  Winner gets to keep the beach.”  The leader was looking at us three guys, none of whom were fighters.  
  So he was surprised when Kayla stood up and said, “OK, asshole, I’ll fight you”.
 The rugby player looked surprised but said, “OK, this will be quick”.
  “Let’s use that grassy area”, suggested Kayla.  The rugby player (whose name seemed to be Pieter) agreed so we moved to the area and arranged ourselves around the perimeter.   Pieter and Kayla faced each other.  He snarled at her.  Then with both hands he tore off his tee shirt and tossed it aside.  Kayla responded by unhooking her bikini bra and tossing it to the side.  
 “OK, here are the rules.  We fight until you are knocked unconscious or beg for mercy.  Punches only and nothing below the belt.  So I do get to pound those titties even flatter than they already are”.
“And I don’t get a chance to hit you in your miniature dick? Now that aren't fair, is it?”, Kayla taunted back.
 Pieter flushed.  “Let’s begin”.
 Both fighters moved to the center of the area and circled carefully.  Pieter may have been anticipating giving Kayla a beating but was smart enough to take seriously anyone willing to face him.  He opened with a pair of jabs to Kayla’s face.  She slipped the first one and showed no expression as she let the second one hit her.  She responded by a pair of jabs of her own.  Pieter must have been surprised at her hand speed as both landed.  He threw a right haymaker.  Kayla ducked under it and threw a one-two to Pieter’s belly.  I grinned to myself as Pieter discovered something I already knew-Kayla knows how to punch to the body.  He grunted as each punch landed.  As she danced away, she threw a hook to the kidney that also made him grunt.  
 We could all see his face flushing as he got progressively angrier that this dyke bitch was making a fool out of him.  He approached Kayla throwing wild lefts and rights.  Any of the punches would have knocked Kayla off her feet-had any one landed.  For she slipped or ducked all of them, landing several more punches to Pieter’s belly as she did so.  I hoped she didn’t get too complacent but I didn’t need to worry.  When she saw he was off-balance she threw a right hook that clipped the point of his jaw with a CRACK.  He fell to the ground in a heap.  After a few seconds, at the encouragement of his teammates, he began to stand up.  Kayla bounced lightly, ready to continue.  Pieter approached her more carefully, apparently convinced of Kayla’s fighting ability.  Kayla noticed the difference (fortunately) and altered her tactics accordingly.  She fired a jab to his right cheek which landed with a satisfying THUD.  She threw two more THUD….THUD.  Each punch was hard enough that Pieter’s head snapped back.  He slipped the next one and tried jabbing Kayla in return.  She slipped a couple and took one to the cheek.  Since her head didn’t move, I suspected that she had let it land to show Pieter that she wasn’t afraid of his punches.  She changed tactics again.  She jabbed his cheek and when he slipped it, she followed with a right cross to the left cheek.  That punch stunned him for a second and she slammed his belly.  She ducked a wild left and hit him in the stomach again.  
 All the while, Pieter’s mates cheered him on.  I sensed, however, that the cheering was becoming a little tentative as they realized that their champion was being beaten up by a girl.  By this time a noticeable bruise was growing on his right cheek (where Kayla’s jabs had landed).      
It was a matter of time, I guess.  He finally landed a hard punch that staggered Kayla.  She put her hands up to protect her face and chin, so Pieter pounded her belly with several triphammer punches.  The SMACK SMACK of the punches landing echoed but her expression didn’t change.  Again Pieter’s expression was one of surprise as his hardest punches seemed to have no effect.  Needless to say Kayla countered with a series of belly smashes of her own and caught him square on the jaw with a vicious uppercut.  His head snapped back as he fell like a tree.  As he struggled to his hands and knees, Kayla snarled at him, “Come on you piece of shit, get up so I can hit you some more.  This is fun.”
 Needless to say, Pieter’s rage was enough to get him to his feet.  But he was still dazed.  So Kayla danced around hitting him at will.  She concentrated in turn on the bruise under his right and on his stomach.  The bruise grew into a proper shiner and he was grunting from pain under the stomach punches.  After several minutes of this fun, she slammed him on the jaw and knocked him down again.  He struggled to his feet even more dazed.  So Kayla resumed the beating.  Pieter threw an occasional wild haymaker but was otherwise helpless under the barrage of Kayla’s punches.    A hard right hand opened a cut under his left eye and a left-hand smash broke and bloodied his nose.  Another punch to the jaw knocked him down.
 “Get up, limp dick.  Are you going to be beaten by a girl”? she demanded.
 He staggered to his feet yet again but was dazed and helpless.  He lunged at Kayla throwing wild punches which she easily avoided.  She slammed his belly and kidneys with savage punches.  Then for variety she pounded his ribs until she felt sure that she’d cracked one.  Finally she grew tired of the sport and threw an uppercut that began about at her knee.  Pieter fell backwards like a felled tree.  He fell in a heap and did not move.
 Kayla faced the group of rugby players.  “OK, I’ve beaten your ‘champion’.  Now move along.”
By this time Pieter was beginning to stir.  One of his teammates helped him to his feet.  “You’ve broken his nose and his jaw”, the teammate said accusingly. “He asked for it”, snapped Kayla.  His friends helped him to his feet and they trudged down the beach.  
  Kayla absolutely beamed with glee.  Heather went to her, threw her arms around her and kissed her.  I suspected that tongues were at work as well.  We all returned to our picnic spot.  Heather removed her top and resumed kissing Kayla.  The other women must have decided that smooching bare-breasted would feel good because they all got out of their bras.  I found it especially erotic to watch the pairs of women embracing as their breasts mashed against each other.  Kayla and heather slipped away from the group, presumably for more intense love-making.
   Tanya whispered in my ear, “Remember Kayla’s orders.  Let’s take a walk.” I nodded in agreement. As se stood up, she shed her top revealing her absolutely majestic  breasts-36DD was my guess.  As we started, I put my arm around her waist.  She took my hand and placed it on her breast.  So I caressed her breast as we walked.  After we’d walked for a few minutes, she stopped and spread out the beach towel she’d brought.  Then she lay down on it.  I lay on top of her, felt those luscious breasts against mine and kissed her.  “Kayla promised that you’d be good to me”, she reminded me.  So I got up and removed her panties and bathing trunks.  She noticed that I was quite hard by this time and whispered, “I’ve been with women for so long that I didn’t know if a man would get hard over me”.  She reached up and stroked it.  I wasn’t sure how she liked to be loved, so I decided to ‘cover all bets’.  
 I started by caressing and kissing her breasts, stroking and running my tongue around her nipples until they hardened.  “Noble breasts should always be worshipped”, I whispered to Tanya.  (Like Kayla’s, I thought to myself.)  Then I moved down her body and planted a firm kiss on her bush.  “It’s been so long since I’ve had a man inside me, whispered Tanya, “Kayla says you fuck divinely.  Do that to me-now”.  (Talk about putting pressure on a guy.)  So again I lay atop her and penetrated her.  She moaned softly as I started to thrust.  I couldn’t avoid noticing that she did not have the control over her vaginal muscles that Kayla has (I suspect that few women do) but I gave her my best loving.  Judging by her moans and screams, she got what she was hoping for.  After we climaxed, I lay on top of her for a while kissing and stroking her full breasts.  After a while, we put out bathing suits back on and returned to the group.  I heard her whisper “Thank you, Kayla”.    
The picnic that Heather had prepared tasted even better after sex so we all had a wonderful time.  Kayla invited me to sleep over.  I accepted wondering if sleep was the only activity on the agenda.  
  When we got back to their place, we watched telly for a while before Kayla said, “Let’s go to bed.  Tom, of course you will join us.”  So we all stripped and climbed into their king-size bed.  I lay in the middle as Kayla and Heather pressed their warm, luscious bodies close to me.  Kayla made sure that her thick, curly bush was pressed against my thigh.  I was ‘all done’ thanks to Tanya so when Kayla started massaging my dick, it hardly stiffened.  “Men”, she said ruefully, “Men have no staying power.  Heather and I need more and Tom is out of gas”.  Ruefully I had to admit the truth of this.  

So I heaved myself to a kneeling position and began stroking their wet, glistening bushes.  They spread their legs so I found their silky clits and massaged them with my fingers.  I knew that they both preferred the tongue but I’ve only got one of those.  Still the smell of their love nectar filled the air and they moaned and cried out until they climaxed.  I lay down between them again.  “For a man, Tom is OK”.  At least he tries to please us”.  Heather giggled.  Kayla slid down and began stroking and kissing my limp dick.  In tribute to her, it stiffened a little.  Heather straddled my chest and put my hands on her breasts.  Not that I need prompting, but I caressed them until her nipples hardened.  We went on like that until we all relaxed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:22:15 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: Repost: MUSCLEHEADS (mixed fight) by Tom
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 02:37:30 AM »
Kayla ,  Thank you for this excellent story.  I will be looking forward to your next story..

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Repost: MUSCLEHEADS (mixed fight) by Tom
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:26:44 AM »
Thanks, guys, glad you enjoyed it!  :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)