News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CD Catfighters vs. Pretty Redhaired Shemale Part 1 of 2

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

« on: January 08, 2010, 02:19:16 AM »

A short rundown to warn chickens and also dispel confusion re gender statements: (1) Two of the characters are male cross dressers  who have changed their physical characteristics to better resemble the women they wanted to resemble!  (2) A character with red hair and mixed male and female sexual parts (further described in the text); (3) A normal (?) female with all the usual female characteristics ! Two parts for this cookie were necessary because of a 20K limit - requires a two-sector record length,
 so there maybe some screwed up formatting problems, but file type .txt does use less space !

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Jan - Brunette narrator and a dirty male CD catfighter  housemate:

Kelly - Long-haired, 5-0, blonde male (also dirty, too) CD catfighter, submissive to the dominant Jan

Lisa - Long-haired redhead hermaphrodite catfighter that I have fucked into near unconsciusness and is being   mauled and  breast-bitten by my sex-slave and submissive, Kelly - at my command

Lana - Ah ha - where did she come from in this  mess?

DIRTY CATFIGHTING STARTS HERE !

Kelly  prevailed in this DIRTY catfight and brought Lisa into an unconscious state by  squeezing her male prostrate gland, scratching her vaginal opening, jerking-off her massive hermaphroditic prick and their earlier hair and tit ripping, Kelly was hyperventilating hard over the redhead's moans and orgiastic cries at  sex-slave Kelly's work on Lisa's big breasts with her mouth and teeth! Jan had ordered Kelly to 'sort-of' punish the redhaired bitch while she was semi-conscious after going through the '4-way-orgasm' she was brought  to!

Lisa is a hermaphrodite with a big cock arising from just above her female pussy where a clitoris normally arises. Kelly had this big cock tight in her grip to re-enforce my authority on what Lisa was trying to take from me - my dominance over Kelly, my CD submissive. The bitch Lisa knew that Kelly was my submissive in our dom-sub relationship, but wanted his male cock for her own pleasure and was catfighting Kelly while I watched! Kelly wasn't happy about being submissive to an almost-woman and volunteered to get rid of this hermaphrodite bitch who was probably going to REALLY
make her submissive !

This hermaphrodite bitch, Lisa, was wildly orgasmic and I was able to make her pass out from the violent orgasm I brought her to with my eager manipulations inside her thrusting, slimy, eager, REAL cxnt, pouting out from behind her erected, monstrous cock that I was also wildly jerking off to the massive orgasm she had, it turning off her brain for awhile when combined with the other stimuation I was doing to  her oozing pussy !!

I had jerked her off as violently as possible, into unconsciouness with my tight grips on her cock and her sensitive prostate gland, my fingers squeezing through her extremely sensitive vaginal lining while my extra fingers were busy clawing those sensitive nerves just inside her vagina that was already being invaded by my three fingers squeezing her male prostate gland, which just happened
to lay adjacent to her vagina !

And just to add to her levels of "sexual discomfort" with stimulation of those sex-zones, I had squirmed up to get my eager sucking mouth over her gorgeous, swollen, milk-oozing nipples. Her screams of oncoming sexual spasm convinced me that this formula was really winning our dirty catfight! This dirty-fighting shemale bitch would be mine and be a momentous addition to my new 'stable' of fuckable females - NO MATTER HOW, they would have MY cock into Lisa's excited vagina and Kelly's scrotum/cxnt - situations that might require knowledge that Kelly and I are both male cross-dressers
and have the ability to retract our testicles up and out of our scrotums (testicle-bags) to eliminate any painful attacks during our frequent CD catfights and when the winner rams his erected tool deep into the empty scrotum as if it were a pussy that had lost the fight, invariably an excruciating orgasm comes and the scrotum/cxnt is almost overflowing!

My efforts on all this had a great deal to do with the massive, 'earthquake-type' orgasm Lisa went through, possibly all due to the stimulations adding-up to the one that fried her brain and made her pass out!! My ego told me that I had 'fucked this hermanphrodite bitch' at her own game, really increasing my self-esteem and turning to my wide-eyed CD partner, Kelly to get 'her' action into all this, instead of just being a not-so-innocent' bystander! Kelly gazed down at the limp redhead whose spasms were still twitching her belly and pussy, making small spurts of jism jump out of her bright-red vulva !

Lisa's monstros orgasms were occurring continuously from what I had done to 'her' prostate gland. In between her spasms she looked at me longingly, "You fucking,cock-sucking CD bitch - what you did to me is so marvelous and wonderful, that I'm your sex slave forever!!" going on to explain, "I have this orgasm that never seems to end and you did it for me, you dirty bitch/bastard!" as Kelly looked daggers at her and me, jealous of possibly losing her place as my primary sex-slave!

My dirty, little,  submissive, the blonde Kelly was kneeling over Lisa's thrashing upper body with her two hands still doing their job on her pussy entrance and her male prostate gland, a short distance inside her slimy, stimulated vagina. The wild orgasm all this brought her to had turned off Lisa's brain for some time and I had ordered Kelly to bite the redhead's tits for me, telling my small, sexy 'bitch' that I'd really give it to her if Lisa didn't shriek from the tit-biting when she came out of her faint before Kelly had really made her tits into a bruised mess and screaming that she wished otherwise. Kelly
knew what I could do to her after all this stimulation and went to work on Lisa's jutting glands with both hands and her mouth!! Lisa was in for a rough session from both of us, probably more so from the jealous Kelly for trying to displace her position as my primary source for her wild sexual spasms!   

But right now Kelly was so jealous of this redhaired bitch taking over my cock into her slimy vagina that I knew I was to be a target for her sex-attack, fully expecting her clawing hand grabbing my erected cock while she screamed for my surrender ! Kelly knew
enough not to go for my testicles, being able herself to retract them out of her scrotum the same as me !

"Oh my gawd," Lisa gasped, "I wish my sister Lana could have gotten what you two /bitches did to me just now!" between gasps at her own orgiastic responses, adding, "She would have completely soaked up the rug in here with her enormous squirtings! Staring at the angry Kelly, "And you sucked my tits so hard just now, I really want to have it out with you and we can milk each other and "drive Jan out of our minds" a twist that stopped Kelly's attack to my rigid tool - and my retaliatory attack to 'hers'!

Well, "Who's this LANA?"  we both looked at the redhaired bitch we were catfighting over and were told that her older sister Lana and she had been using Lisa's hermaphrodite cock for sexual 'relief' since Lisa was 10 y/o and already sporting near-maturity tits that Lana had been sucking out into firm, jutting examples of desirable female mammaries! Lana's tits had already been Lisa's targets in their own pussy-fights and the "Older-Sis" had gotten annoyed about the marks made by Lisa's teeth on her breasts!

'My sister began making me erect my cock for her pleasure about then and when I tried to fight her off, the sex-fights were so exciting that I couldn't wait for her to get horny every night in bed and would tell her I was going to rape her right then, even further getting us both into more violent orgasms that regular fucking did when I used my excited cock into her eager cxnt!" giggling as she recalled, "My bitchy sister developed a huge case of penis-envy over my "malformation" and worked up her tiny clitoris into a 'peeled' organ almost as long as my REAL cock so as to "pay-me-back" for all the
fuckings I had ejaculated into her normal pussy!" With a wry smile, Lisa said, "Good thing I didn't build a pair of balls with this cock or else Lana would have spawned some kind of 8-legged thing in her box from all the times I came into it!"   

Kelly and I were already wiping down the smelly ejaculations we had squirted on each other and the soft rubber mats of the fight-room after Lisa informed us that Lana was due in another 10 minutes and that maybe we ought to get presentable so that Lisa wouldn't look like she had a horny pair of Cross-dresser cock-suckers as her new sexual combatants and victims!

"My sister is rather particular about her health and doesn't need to get fucked by any diseased cocks!" Lisa announced as I looked at Kelly and we both asked, "Who will she only fight and fuck, -  Sir Galahad?" - referencing the Over-Religious knight of King Arthur's Round Table.

Kelly set it all straight for us both, "I'm sure Jan and I will agree that your finicky sister's cxnt doesn't smell much worse than our scrotum/cxnts after we've fucked each other up into the ceiling, but we'd still like a chance to find out, if it's OK with you!!" holding back his/her comment of "YOU DIRTY WHORE!" which did get transmitted across to Lisa's brain anyway!

END PART 1 OF 2