News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My mixed wresling with Raji

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
My mixed wresling with Raji
« on: July 17, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »
MY MIXED WRESLING WITH RAJI

Finally the day has come when Raji & me r in front of each other…

She is 5’4” well built as was in her snaps…really insides m feeling afraid of her …though I m 5’8” & more in weight than her…as she looked front to front that strong …she was 54 kgs (120 lbs) against mine 60 kg (135 lbs) (now 64 kgs)…but I think it wud not be any problem for her by looking at her in reality, she looked very strong as in her snap…

She last told me that she is able to make dips 40 at a time against mine 25…by looking at her it seems its absolutely true…so my lil more height & weight seems not a problem here for her…really I m fearing now…

The matter started since last 2 years (actually may b 4 yrs raji)…when we cud know each other from a catfight website & shared our interests…& wanted to wrestle each other via our chain of mails…

It took a long waiting & today it will be finally All over…

We both were in black tight trousers…& semi light full sleeve white crushed cotton shirts… as we finalized in some of our last mails…It was a small untidy old fashioned room…in day time at around 3pm but lights were lil low… there was an old fashioned 6x5 black wooden cot with a old white bed sheet on it…attached to one of the sides of the wall…there was a little passage in between the bed & the wall…there was less room in both front & end of the cot…the door was closed…Raji & me r to fight in this lil packed up room…also there was a old wooden black Elmira on right front side of the bed…

“So?” Raji tied her hairs back probably for one last time b4r the fight…I was knowing at the beginning she cud be very fast…Inside I already prepared myself for that...

The wrestling started on the small passage…between the bed & the wall…both took each other in our arms from side locks…

I was trying to throw Raji in the front…on the wall…

~RAJI~

I was trying to asses Atanu’s (Rohit’s) strength… & rather soon I will thumb him on the Wall.

~ME~

There was a very less space in front to throw Raji on…nor she can throw me on there …I try to trip her hard & thud her back on the black Elmira on my right only about 3-4 steps away on the right from me…

~RAJI~

We went to the Elmira together…by the time u can pin me there …I wrestled… & managed u thoroughly…our back turned towards the Elmira…. we held each other strongly from sides…soon m going to side trip u on the side wall…about 7-8 steps away towards my right…as I push u right side with my all hand & waist strength…& try run & thrash u on the side wall…

~ME~

U thrash me…but I hold u very strongly…no problem at all…if possible I will first throw u on the cot behind…I put my all strength on u……& hold u strongly for that…

~RAJI~

I pin u on the wall…& try to pin ur both hand fingers there…held my head on my right away from u…as my fingers try hard to pin ur fingers on the wall…as they clutch hard.

~ME~

I push ur fingers hard backwards & try to push u hard backwards on the cot …as we lock hard with each other…

~RAJI~

I let u turn ur body on me…& as if I got my turn….I too try to throw u on the cot first in rotation…

~ME~

But both couldn’t… & instead both imbalanced… I try to throw u sideways on the other side of the wall as the wrestling erupted very hard & fast between us…

~RAJI~

U threw my back on the edge of the table…but I came back by myself & push u hard on other side of the wall…cuffed u by collar in between & try to throw u down on the little passage in between on the floor…

~ME~

I hold u very strongly…& I too cuffed u by back collar…but instead I try to throw u on the cot…

~RAJI~

I move along with u with my hardened body towards the cot…& I wud throw u on the cot first…as I apply myself very well on u…

~ME~

Its anybody now…m feeling hardness of ur body very well…& came to know I had it today…surely she can beat me…I loosened my body all of a sudden…so that u imbalance…& try to pour u immediately on the cot using ur weight on u…

~RAJI~

I knew all these types of cowardly act very well…I quickly balanced my self & quickly try to drag u on the cot by scuffing & pulling u hard by collar…now r gone…

~ME~

I get on the cot along with u on our knees…but as we both wished to throw each other down…& both being equals we both cud not do that…& had to get on our feets on the cot…trying to take each other hard in our grips…

~RAJI~

Both again got down from the cot & started wrestling heavily to overpower each other…I again try to pin u on the wall with my all back strengths…It’s a hell now.

~ME~

I lock ur biceps hard from top in my biceps…so that u sud cry out & try to push u back on the cot…

~RAJI~

Ehhh…I get back by two steps & try to turn & throw u on the cot with my All the back strength….Ehhh

~ME~

I grip u hard…but your ass pressure was immense… I had to get down on the cot first but try to roll u down quickly…

~RAJI~

But I don’t allow u to roll me as I scuff ur collar very tightly & pin u very hard on the bed…ehhhh…my ass very powerful…

~ME~

I can feel the tightness of ur body on me…specially ass & hands…I scissor ur left leg in my both legs…I feel it very hard over me…

~RAJI~

I cud guess ur situation…I know u r feeling my tightness…& also know ur situation is quiet down…u r not quiet match for me now….ehhhh

~ME~

I was just trying to buy some time…I know ur body is hard…but m sure I wud topple u soon…just I was trying to buy some time.

~RAJI~

I sud do some more fast work…before u retaliate…I know if I don’t do something more fast…u may turn the table…I try to push my leg up…free it from ur grip …& then get u in a school girl pin…

~ME~

But I try hard to retain my grip on ur leg…I try my best not to allow u…even we move anti clock-wise on the cot holding each other…I got a better grip on u…I pick ur tight waist strength on my waist & try to push & thrash your waist on the side wall of the bed just two feet’s away on right from us…

~RAJI~

As u thrash me I lock u hard….resisting u hard not to come on top of me…we locked quiet hard.

~ME~

I get u down…try to put my right knee across ur left chest & get on ur chest…& pin u hard on the cot….& try to get a baby sitting position on u..

~RAJI~

I try to hit back….tightening my whole body…& push & throw u from my top…

~ME~

We lock hard…I can feel ur pressure…lets give u a chance & then topple u down again in a summersault…

~RAJI~

U were fool enough I thought as I came again on top…& it was not easy for u to throw me again that easily on rotation…as u thought…as I lock u that hard again in between…

~ME~

Realy it was a foolish act on my part…how I cud have allowed u this that easily…ohhh no…but lets fight…I try to push u via my tightened ass…

~RAJI~

But my ass was tighter than urs…I do not allow u…I also pin u down scuffing u hard down by ur collars…u made a big mistake baby…u cannot lift my ass…

~ME~

“Bitch”

~RAJI~

“Don’t put slang, better prove”…I went for a school gal pin…

~ME~

Ohhh…it’s a big problem…I shud head lock u in my legs….

~RAJI~

I know u will do that…I bend forward & try to pin ur both wrists down on both sides of your head…

~ME~

I try hard & freeing my hands I quickly locked ur head tightly in my both hands…now u too r in big trouble as we lock hard with each others…

~RAJI~

I try to free my head from your lock…as my hands try to fight yours & try to have a control on them as I raise my ass on air…w/o loosing my hold on ur hands…& try to keep u pinned on the cot…

~ME~

We lock hard as my ass try to push & throw u on my right…ehhhh…I sense my victory as I cud see I cud lift ur ass quite frequently in the air about half a feet above my body & so I think soon I can topple u down…ehhh…

~RAJI~

But it was not easy…my ass was hard…I allow u to come parallel to me sideways…but I feel m in lil disadvantage…by moving down from top of u…this way u may soon come on top of me…I sud try to hold u…as I grip u hard..

~ME~

I fight hard & slowly get on top of u…again taking u in a school gal pin…this time I sud not make a fool of myself… “Now tell?” As I try to Pin ur both hands hard over your head on the bed.

~RAJI~

“Wait” “Just wait” As I was preparing to turn u back again.

~ME~

“Ok..I will wait” as I fight with u…& try to pin ur both hands hard & hard on the cot over ur head…I find u make disparate attempts with ur ass to dislodge me from top of u…but I keep on pressing …I sud not give u any liberty now…

~RAJI~

I battle hard…my ass showing u all its power…as we both wrestle powerfully…I try to push ur hand back…my legs fighting hard trying to support my ass while they try to dislodge u…

~ME~

But I don’t want to loose my hold at any cost… u r pinned down hard…ur collors scuffed hard in my hand…our shirts going wayward…

~RAJI~

Ehhh…I try with my all best…but ur hold on me is very strong…I put my left foot on the cot…& push my ass on u…this time I will get u down at any cost….I thought.

~ME~

But I pour my All weight on u…trying to defeat u badly in strengths again…. “Not with me. Understand?”

~RAJI~

I apply my everything…but ur heavy weight is coming in between…also my waist now sweating a bit…ehhhh….I feel like loosened…

~ME~

“Give up” I Advice huffing.

~RAJI~

I think I hv to Give up….my lungs getting filled up…& finaly I gave up!

~ME~

Ahhhh. I get up from top of u & stand beside the cot…totally stretched up…lungs not willing to give any more support…I look down at your turned up waist on the cot…realy it was powerful…

~RAJI~

Had u not been 6 kgs more…I wud hv surely beaten u….my lungs also swelling…on my throats…anyways…

~ME~

U also stand up…but I do not utter any more words…as I don’t want to get on to it again…fearing I don’t know if I wud win if we again collide just now again…m not sure..atall…so better I kept mum.

~RAJI~

I knew ur fear…but I too wud not as wud not be able to fight u just now again…as my thighs & All parts of body already began paining…& worn out …which I began feeling now…

~ME~

I get out of the room shutting the door behind…

THAT”S THE END OF A GR8 FIGHT!

THANKS!

Your comments may encourage me.

(rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in, Massenger ID- rohit_wildest)- for role plays...f2f, f2m, real wrestlings with a female. Thanks.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”