News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Mixed Wrestling with A Northern Girl

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« on: July 21, 2010, 02:20:56 PM »

I & Kanwaljeet (A North Indian Girl)  ready for 4 the fight.
Kanwaljeet was a North Indian Girl held from Punjab but Migrated to my City in Central West india…She was tall about quarter an Inch more than me…She was Wearing a very dark blue Salwar Kameej…bare feets…looking stunning in her stunningly white shining skin…her weight is about 4 kgs more than me at about a perfect 65 kgs (144 pounds) against mine 61 kgs, (135 pounds) (Now 64 kgs, 142 pounds)…heights’s lil above 5’8”.
There was nobody at her home. It was an old fashioned bungalow. We were in a room in the midst of her bungalow…kept completely vacant for the fight…We were supposed to fight on the smooth lil cold oily cemented floor which she also agreed upon.
Her family went to Punjab in their in-heritant’s place…lone bro also went to his girl friend …not supposed to return tonite…even if he returns I can escape from the back door, that option was kept open by us.
It was 10 am in the morning. She Tied her Chunni (A long piece of cloth generally wrapped on neck with salwar kamej) on her waist…as we r ready to wrestle.   
She raised her arms & our fingers locked & locked tightly.
She is a strong girl…I got the taste of her biceps very soon…she is trying to push me back…but I blocked her with my waist…as our waists blocked each other from sides & finally the wrestling started.
She is tall & well built, I was knowing this will be a very good match…she was trying to take advantage of her height & as well as her weight…
I got her left thigh & tried to pull it up…in my both arms…as she tried to balance on her one leg…knowing she is quiet strong & I will not be able to hold her like that for long…but I held her strongly with little bit of amusement for her…but she was confident that I cant throw her down…I try to push her back with her left long leg still up in my both hands…

~KANWALJEET~

No problem I thought….he cannot throw me down…I get his neck hooked in my both hands…showing him power & weight of my left leg…Soon he himself will get Imbalanced & will be on the floor…next I will show him my Powers…Poor Boy…
(Actualy when I used to Stand on the front Door step in the evening…he used to come & stand on the cigarette corner on the other side of the road & used to smoke a cigarette there…later only I knew that he is not a regular smoker…& used to stand there only for shake of me…He used to raise his left arm…trying to show me the muscles in it …& used to circle his left wrist tightly with his right hand…as if he is trying to say that m his left wrist & will be muscled out by his right hand as if his right hand is he)
But I will teach him a lesson…(Actualy I also used to stand there every evening for him…& I too used to Imitate same like him as if saying rather I will get him out muscled like he is trying to do on me…I knew I cud manage him…One day I came out on the street as if for strolling in the evening…I knew he will follow me…which he did…& while smartly overtaking me from behind from my right he passed the remark “wrestling.”  I kept mum…& later today we are really wrestling)
M trying to throw him down by neck…& his hands already in pains by picking my leg & for so much time...I try to push & bend him on my both sides…poor he…not being able to cope up with me I know…

~ME~

I paste my right jaw more close on her chest…so that to avoid myself from falling as I try to push her left leg again back in my continuous strong but failed attempt.

~KANWALJEET~

I make a valiant attempt to throw u down…probably beating your waist completely in All strengths…

~ME~

I felled down on the floor…but locked ur two powerful legs very tightly in my two legs & lock your neck tightly in my hands not giving u any chance to move….

~KANWALJEET~

Ehhh…his grip is hard but I am also very strong…I know I m tall & very well built he cannot keep me in his lock for long…my right leg shows u power as I try to push my right knee up…ehhhh

~ME~

Your right leg gets free but I locked your left leg strongly in between my two legs…& I will not let it go as u try to struggle to get it also free…I sud not leave it at any cost…I know…we wrestle hard…

~KANWALJEET~

His grip on my left leg is strong…he will not let it go easily though I fight for it…if I can free the same I can get it on his chest…but I know he will not let it go that easily…but I keep on trying….

~ME~

Ehhh…I fight hard…but find her leg getting more stronger…seems soon she can come out of it…I try to hold it hard.

~KANWALJEET~

Seems he is a Suck…will not be able to hold my this leg too for long…I sense a victory…& try to push my left leg further up…& break ur hold …foolish boy..

~ME~

I understood that it wud not be possible for me to restrict her leg from doing what she wants…I release my hold & try to jam it by now weakened leg over your waist…

~KANWALJEET~

I get up on my knees…get ur both the knees in my hand…& throw them together on front on my right …so that I sud be able to get a aeroplane riding on ur back…

~ME~

Ehhh..U ride on on my back…only chance was to fold my knees & get on them & then push & throw u back…which I tried…surely u r going to be down on your back…

~KANWALJEET~

This is the first smart move he cud play on me…but poor he…I got down on my back…but locked your waist from behind very strongly between my legs, locking my ankles tightly together little over ur groins…also ur neck being chocked from front in my strong right hand…he is completely missed…I sense victory.

~ME~

I try my best to go away from your grip as I try hard to stretch my body away from u…ehhhhh

~KANWALJEET~

I allow u to return on your same position as earlier…your face down m riding on your back from behind again…this time I sud not make the earlier mistake…I sit on ur back…with my strong knees on both sides of your chest & get ur neck from front in my steel right hand…& try to stretch ur head up backwards towards me…in a camel ride position…now sure u r finished…

~ME~

I tap the floor thrice with my right hand…admitting my submission…as she lifted her heavy body over me.

THAT’s The End of our One sided Match!

THANKS!

Your comments may encourage me.

rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in, Massenger ID- rohit_wildest- for role plays...f2f (with any f or m pal), f2m (only with a f pal), real wrestlings with a female. Thanks.
Next I wish 2 post a catfight storey.

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”