News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Set Up orWhat? part three UPDATED

• 3 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
Set Up orWhat? part three UPDATED
« on: September 09, 2010, 09:45:07 PM »
The ring room, where i am now standing is entered by a door sited centrally in one wall, when you go in the ring is about 3 metres if front of you wiath a matted floor and a dozen or so chairs each way along the wall. The 2 side walls are 2 metres from the ring with a matted floor, the wall to the right covered in old fight posters and the other a large mirror. The back wall, also 2 metres from the ring, has a door leading to a couple of changing cubicles and a store room.

I throw my bag onto a chair and with my mind still whirling, and perhaps against my better judgement, I remove my shirt and joggers to reveal my muscled torso and a pair of black square cut shorts. I remove my boots from the bag and sit to put them on, I look at the ring again and see her stretching out, VERY provocatively, which immediatly causes a bulge in mt shorts. She is obviously watching me and giggles at my sudden erection.

I try to ignore her and finish getting ready, only too aware of my bright red face. "Oh for fuk sake pull yourself together" i murmur to myself.
Whilst lacing up my thoughts are still whizzing, I decide I must be gentle here, shit shes only small I don't want to hurt her, after all she is a fan (smiling to myself in my head).

Sensing I'm ready she sits on the middle rope and holds the top rope high saying "You have a lovely body, I can't wait to feel it close to mine".
I feel like a little kid as I climb onto the apron. I duck my head through the ropes and in a split second she spins on her right foot and lands a viscious left footed kick to my jaw. I stumble forward into the ring dazed, stars shooting around inside my head thinking 'shit that bitch has caught me again'. I think I have landed in the middle of the ring on my back, I try to focus, yes I can see the lights above the ring and in that moment I see an  toned right leg, extended, flying through the air. Pain explodes in my throat as the leg drops hard from high up across my throat, with the bitch attached to the end of it. My mouth opens but the pain stops any sound, I grasp my throat and struggle to breath.
My mind races and something screams at me to get up to protect myself.
Too late as a lethal bare foot stomps down into my abs, and again, and again,and again.
I try to roll to the ropes and start to pull my self up, shooting pain racks through my whole body, I feel sick, I've gotta get up. I finally make it to a standing position, not sure whether to nurse my abs or throat. I turn slowly to look for the bitch and as if by magic shes flying through the air from the top of the corner post right foot aimed at my head.
I manage to dodge the right but the left lands hard into my chest, knocking me backwards and expelling air like I have a puncture.
I go down hard my mind numb laying on my front, I hear a strange noise, then realise it's me groaning and struggling for breath. I start to focus again and can see her feet just in front of my eyes, I lay still, hopefully she will think I'm still out of it. This is her first mistake, there will be no Mr nice guy here, this bitch needs a lesson I'm thinking.
Suddenly I make a grab for the ankles, I feel them in my grasp and try to flip her over, shit something is wrong, I cant breath, there's something choking me...'How can this be' I'm saying to myself.A strong force then jerks me back and up so I'm standing, I feel an arm around my throat, but the bitch is in front of me grinning like  a fukin cheshire cat.
I feel warm breath on my ear "Hello Duke, I promised I'd get my own back, it's time to pay up you bastard".
It takes a while to dawn on me, then "Oh fuk...Tanya?"
Who else Duke, I've waited for this moment for 6 months, now you are gonna pay me back. She spins me round. Her toned 5' 10''  ebony body shining in the lights, she's bulked up a bit and looks very fit.
"Duke you are a grade one bastard, I gave you everything I could but you had to have more, that little slut you were training for one, ever wonder how she broke her arm in that big fight?" she hisses.
"Now I want revenge". Before the last word came out she hit me hard in the abs with a fierce right fist. I buckled and felt her strong arms turn me and slap on a full nelson.
"AHHH fuk" I winced out as all of the punishment made itself known. I look up and there she is, the bitch, bouncing on her toes. Tania's back in my ear whispering "I think you know my liitle friend" then she laughs that deep throaty laugh I remember well.
Before I can do or say anything to fast kicks from her right foot hit my ribs then a spinning left foot hits my face I can taste blood in my mouth and the loud crack tells me my nose is probably broken, shit this bitch has feet like steel plates.
The stars start spinning in my head as Tania and the bitch laugh and plot the next move.....to be continued

UPDATE.
Now dear reader a brief history lesson; I met Tania while I was running a class at the gym for people who had back problems about 18 months ago. As soon as she walked in the room I was 'In love'. or so I thought. With mixed race ebony looks 5'10'' tall, fit and almost perfectly toned, despite not training for a while she was soooo hot. We hit it off straight away. Well she moved in with me and we had a great time, for a while. We argued, of course, but we had fun, good conversation and some very good fights. I won't say much about the sex, but WOW.

About 7 months ago whilst at work, my boss came in the office with a new employee in tow. Part of my job for the 'Firm' was to train new people in the various arts of our profession. The new employee turned out to a be 5' 8'' green eyed blond girl about 25 years old in a mini skirt with legs to die for named, apparently, Soraya. Shit she was drop dead gorgeous. To cut a long story short she got to know me too well over the next few weeks and seduced me one night in the car (not that I put up a fight).

Tania found out...the rest is history as they say...

So back in the ring....

I find myself bundled into the corner and my arms stretched over the top ropes and held behind me by the bitch, Tania stood square in front of me, my left eye was swelling and my vision blurred. Lifting my head by the hair she held it there and punched me in the abs, OOOOFFFF, SHIT  gasping for air, then another blow to my chest, a chop to my throat and a hard slap to my face.
Looking into my damaged face she hisses "This is for every time you fucked her" Then started punching my abs left, right, left. I passed out at about the tenth punch.
I came round sometime later with hands gently shaking me, I was slumped in the corner, covered in my own blood and in so much pain death might have been a good option.

When some focus gradually crept back I could see it was the bitch carefully trying to wake me, she was kneeling in front of me, I recoiled thinking I was gonna get some more punishment, but surprise, she leaned forward and kissed my forehead.
"I'm sorry" she whispered, "This all got out of hand, she is one mad bitch, I did'nt think she would go this far, here let me help you to the showers and get you cleaned up a bit"
It took me an age to just stand, my face, ribs and abs all groaning with every slight movement, my left eye just about closed, dried blood on my face, neck and chest. Oh fuck this hurts.
I tried to put a brave face on my predicament, and while I stripped off the bitch started the shower. I was past caring whether she liked what she saw.
The hot water cascaded over me easing some of the pain, its heat massaging my tortured body, the power of the water washing away the humiliation, oh this feels good.
It took me a few moments to realise it was'nt just the water, the bitch was in the shower with me working sheer magic with the same hands that had just given me a beating.  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:36:35 PM by the_duke »
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Set Up orWhat? part three
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 09:58:28 PM »
you're keeping the sense of mystery going well here!!! some good lines in there too - (expelling air like I have a puncture) good line!

keep up the suspense! I think I know the tattoo'd bitch ;) but as a reader I'm intreagued to know who Tanya is and the whole backstory!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: Set Up orWhat? part three
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 10:31:55 PM »
Nice work so far!  I can't wait to see where it goes.

;)

And Gemma...there's only one tattooed bitch that I can think of around here..... ;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Set Up orWhat? part three UPDATED
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »
Interesting... you don't seek remorse from the reader as your actions brought about the beating yet there's a level of sympathy running through it nether the less...

Good work!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.