News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

set up or what? part 1 and part 2 updated

• 2 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
set up or what? part 1 and part 2 updated
« on: September 08, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »
Here I am at the gym, minding my own business, when this cute little lady wanders over.
"Hi big boy" she smiles. "Hi yourself" I puff out between squats. She goes on..
"I hear you do a bit of wrestling, so you wanna try your luck against me?"
I put down my weights, stand up straight to show my 6' 245lbs muscular body to its full. There she stand 5'3" i guess and about 120lbs with a serious look on a cute face. I look down at her "Now you don't look stupid and I can see you look pretty fit, but am I missing something here?"
In fact she was quite hot 20 years younger than me, probably about 25 I thought, very toned and into tattoo's.
"Well I ain't stupid and I think I can hold my own against you, with speed and skill and a few rules" she replies.
"Oh so you want to fight with a few rules?" I smirk, this has got to be some kind of set up. I look around the gym to see if anyone's watching, I have got some sad mates, they must have put her up to this.
I am not gonna take the bait. "Look little lady I don't want to hurt you, you're kind of cute and" I got no more of the sentence out, she grabbed a handful of my shirt pulled me forward and knee'd me so hard in the balls I saw stars. I felt my mouth open but heard no words as tears came to my eyes I looked at her as I dropped to my knees clutching my pain filled sack.
"So you fucking patronising pig you wanna get you're own back? Then I will be waiting in the ring at 7pm tomorrow" Then she was gone .......
to be continued
I looked around a bit embarrassed, glad no one was around then struggled to my feet. "That fucking bitch" I thought, "What was her problem?"
My balls were hurting like I've never experienced in my life. I walked slowly to the shower room my mind working overtime, trying to think "Why?"
Catching sight of myself in the mirror restored some semblance of normality as I smiled at the thought of the excellent impression of John Wayne I was doing. I had a long hot shower and the pain started to ease. My mind was going over and over what just happened and the same thought came at me "Why?" A couple of mates came in and after some carefully worded questions it was clear this was no set up.

Now dear reader I must explain the layout of the gym. It is off a busy road in the main town, shops both sides of the road, the gym above four shops entered from the street by a set of stairs. At the top of the stairs you can go left into the main gym, or right to the private ooms. The private rooms can be booked simply by entering your name and member number in a diary at the door.

Back to the story....

I was leaving the gym when it occured to me to check the diary to see if the ring room was booked for 7pm tomorrow. There it was, booked with the member number and in the name column was simply the word ....Tatts.
What did it mean ? Was Tatts a person?, was it that fucking bitch who floored me? "Fuck" I thought, "I'm gonna kill you tomorrow night you bitch".

What am I sayiny to myself, I cant fight her, "Damn man pull yourself together".

I leave the gym for the familiar 2 mile walk home, only this was gonna be 2 miles of pain. As I leave the doorway I look around, I have to, can't be too careful in this line of work. Then I saw her, across the road, pointing an imaginary gun at me and firing, a huge smile on her face. I made a move to go to her but the traffic was heavy and by the time a coulple of trucks had gone by she had vanished.

My head was muddled, it was her was'nt it. I was turning over the situation in my head it made no sense. I was nearly home just one more road to cross, had to wait for the traffic. I'm standing at the kerb and a car slowa, I look in the side window and there she is again, giving me the finger. I'm stunned, can't move. Who was driving?

I finally get home, realising she has followed me, or does she know where I live?
Unusually I pour myself a whiskey, down it in one. Shit this girl has got to me, that question again "Why?"
I have a restless night, the day comes around, Sunday so no work. I spend the day in a stupor, not able to concentrate thinking about the 'challenge'. I can't do it....I have to do it...Oh shit.

At six pm I pack my gym bag and walk to the gym, nothing penetrating my thoughts except that one word "Why?". When I reach the gym I go straight to the locker room and change then do my usual warm up routine before I start pumping iron, it's quiet only a couple of guys in. I keep looking at the clock 6.55pm my stomach is churning, I can't pull myself together, I've got to know. Something takes over me and I walk to the ring room, I'm sweating as I turn the knob, it's unlocked, I enter, the lights are on and there leaning on the top rope facing me is 'Her'. She's not wearing much, a red string bikini and a fucking great smile. I stop, speechless, even though I have a hundred questions.

She straightens, and says "I knew you would turn up, have you got your black square cuts and boots?"
I answer by holding up my bag. "Better get changed then big boy" she hisses.
I've half changed when I realsise she knows what I wear to wrestle in.
I stand and turn to her, "Who the fuck are you, and why do you wanna fight me, and what makes you think I would turn up?" I ask
"So many questions" she replies as she walks slowly and suggestively towards me. "You had to come cos I hurt you and you are curious and as to all the other things I'm an admirer, I've been wanting to get close for a long time" she says with more than a twinkle in her eye.
"Could'nt you just ask me out for a drink or something?" I ask
"Oh no I want all of you, here, now, and begging for mercy cos I'm your worst nightmare" she whispers  running a finger across my bare muscular chest.
The sight of her toned legs, firm abs and pert breasts coupled with the finger and those cute looks have me in trouble, I can feel myself harden, shit this has never happened before a fight, I don't know how to react. I look into her eyes and there is something, but again it is a mystery. The tattoo's, the black nails and hair all add to the mystery. I manage a feeble smile, and an even more feeble comment, "You mentioned some rules?"
She throws her head back and laughs "Oh baby the rules are one score and your out"

Shit the bitch is mad I think to myself. She climbs in the ring "Come on big boy it's time" she growls and beckons me with 'The Finger'......to be continued

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 04:06:32 PM by the_duke »
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: set up or what?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
Tee Hee... I like it!

Short but sweet! in a few lines of dialouge you've managed to capture my attention! And there was me thinking your only skill wasan unwavering ability to get your arse kicked by me... LOL

can't wait to see where you take it!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: set up or what? part 2 updated
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 10:23:54 PM »
And there I was thinking you were just an old pervert! you got some skills honey!

love the way you take the reader through your mystery! I'm puzzled, curious and asking questions just like your character is, very cleverly done!

one thing... I'm an Admirer, I've been wanting to get closer for a long time... you love yourself don't you? LOL

keep up the good work honey!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.