News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The fight started by a comment made on the poll

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
The fight started by a comment made on the poll
« on: August 15, 2014, 03:10:33 AM »

The fight started by a comment made on the poll below by Fatty Fatima about Eva's saggy little tits.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41906.0.html

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The fight started by a comment made on the poll
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 03:15:50 AM »

This is Fatty Fatima’s reply to a post by Petelv which read: I voted for Eva.

Fatty Fatima said, “Me too.  Saggy Boobs there is going to get stomped.”
When Colette saw the posting she was infuriated and she calls Fatima up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, screaming, “Cow, you fat fuckin whore, who do you think you are calling my breasts saggy.” She laughed screaming, “Look at those saggy cow udders of yours you bitch.” Fatima is infuriated and she screams, “you stupid little bitch, You have your fuckin nerve calling me up and talking shit to me when you know I can beat the shit out of you. You’re a cute little bitch even thought your titties are all saggy, but I would like nothing better than to knock the shit out of you and make you into my sex slave. I love sitting on skinny little bitch’s like you and forcing them to do whatever I want them to do. You’re nothing but a submissive maid and I’ll have you clean my fuckin house and wait on me hand and foot you pathetic little bitch.” This was just too much for Eva to take and Eva screamed, ‘I’ll meet you at the gym tonite at 10 pm when they are closing. Then you and I can step in to the ring and I’ll knock the shit out of you right in front of everyone. I’ll show you just which one of us is the fuckin slave.”

Fatima shows up at the gym very early, and she put on the gloves and she danced around throwing punches. She looked pretty good, but it wasn’t long at all before she seemed to start to get winded. Then she worked out with the big bag. I could see her punches were hard, but Fatima seems slow. She will have to depend on sheer strength in a fight against a woman who is fast and knows how to fight. Soon Fatima decided to go down to the dressing room to take a shower and change into a new outfit for her fight. There is a large crowd in the gym and everyone seemed to know there is going to be a fight between two women. In the excitement many people, both men and women followed Fatima downstairs to the locker room and Fatima has to go to the bathroom in order to take a shower and get dressed.

Fatima returns from the bathroom in her fresh yellow workout uniform with short pants and on her a low cut blouse, and she see’s Eva walking right towards her and Eva is screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight you big mouth. I’ll fuckin fight you.” She stops right in front of Fatima as if Fatima was going to have a fuckin convsersation with her, and she puts her hands on her hips screaming,” Let’s settle this once and for all.” Fatima takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Eva, smacks her so hard that Eva’s cheek turns red and Eva’s head spins to the side and Eva stumbles sideways a couple of steps. Fatima goes after Eva and just as Eva starts to catch her balance, she grabs her blouse with her right hand and she takes the open palm of her left hand and she smacks it “bang,” right across the other side of Eva’s face, swinging her head back around in the other direction, and leaving a bright red handprint on the other side of her face. Fatima is holding Eva up by her blouse, so that Eva’s feet are practically dangling in mid air and she screams, “You’re going to be very sorry you ever came here to fight me you bitch, you fuckin big mouth. I’m going to knock the shit out of you over and over again, and then I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Eva is shocked, she was expecting to fight Fatima in the ring, with gloves on,” but shock turns to anger and Eva starts flailing her right fist. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Fatima’s nose. Fatima gets this shocked look on her face as Eva is “bang, bang, bang, bang,” giving her short jackhammer blows to her nose until blood is rolling from Fatima’s nose, but suddenly Fatima shoves Eva back hard, ripping Eva’s top right off of her body and making her stumble backwards off balance and she almost falls over. Now the crowd is really cheering.

Fatima puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch. Now you’re really going to be sorry.” She yanks her right fist all the way back and she steps forward sending it full force right at Eva’s face. Eva steps to the side and out of the way, and Fatima gets this look of shock as she goes stumbling right past Eva quite off balance. Fatima’s look of shock turns to a look of anger as she regains her balance and she spins back around to face Eva again, but as she does Eva takes the sharp point of her right high heel and she kicks Fatima “BOOM,” right into her fat, flabby stomach. Her shoe sinks deep into Fatima’s flabby gut, and the point of her shoe scratches Fatima’s stomach and Fatima grabs her aching belly, “OOOFFF,” as she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Eva grabs Fatima’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up. Then quickly she shoves it back down as she raises her right knee and “bang,” she smacks Fatima’s jaw right into her rising knee. You can hear Fatima’s jaw chatter in her head and her jaw bounces up off of Eva’s knee, and Fatima’s head swings straight up in the air, and Fatima is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to stumble backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Fatima is seeing stars, fuckin stars. Eva grabs Fatima’s blouse and she shoves Fatima back hard. Fatima’s blouse rips right off of her chest in Eva’s hands as Fatima stumbles backwards until “boom,” she body hits the metal lockers hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Fatima up off of the lockers and she’s just standing there in her huge white bra in front of everyone with the crowd screaming.

Eva steps forward and she laces both of her hands right through Fatima’s hair and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right into the lockers. Eva is enraged, her face is beet red and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Fatima’s head against the lockers. She’s bouncing her fuckin head over and over again against the loud metal lockers, but Suddenly Fatima reaches out and she grabs Eva by her blouse and she shoves her back hard. Eva is shocked as her blouse rips right off of her body in Fatima’s hands and she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Eva loses her temper and she goes right after Fatima. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Fatima’s waist and grabbing her hair with both of her hands. She starts insanely wrenching Fatima’s head back and forth and back and forth/ She’s rippinghandfuls of hair out of Fatima’s head.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 03:17:12 AM »

Fatima takes her right fist and she plows it “boom,” right into Eva’s stomach. Eva’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Fatima takes her left hand and she laces it right through Eva’s hair and she yanks Eva standing up straight on her feet. Eva screams, “AAAHHH,” as Fatima stands her straight up on her feet. Fatima plows her right fist “boom,” right into Eva’s stomach again. She plows the fuckin air right out of her again, and this time Eva’s knees begin to buckle and Eva starts to slide down the wall, but Fatima still has her hands laced right through Eva’s hair and she jerks her standing straight up on her feet.

Fatima swings her right fist back and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Eva’s jaw. You can hear Eva’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head as Eva’s head snaps back, “bang,” right into the lockers and Eva’s eyes roll right up in her head as she just goes sliding down the lockers onto her ass on the ground. She just sitting there propped up against the locker and Eva is knocked unconscious. Her chest is heaving up and won in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. Fatima stands right over Eva and then she reaches down and she grabs Eva’s legs and she drags her out into the middle of the locker room.  Then she sits down on Eva and she takes the open palm of her right hand and “bam,” she smacks her hard, right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of the hard smack. Than with the back of her hand she cracks her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back and forth smacking the shit out of Eva’s face screaming, “wake up slut, I’m not even finished with you yet. Fatima is slapping some sense into Eva and suddenly she slaps Eva back awake, and Eva’s eyes blink open.

Eva is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is anymore. At first she see’s Fatima sitting on her stomach, and then she realizes Fatima has just beat the shit out of her and feebly she cries out, “PLEASE ENOUGH,” but Fatima is getting off on this and she gets really angry as she screams, “ENOUGH, HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. YOU STARTED THIS EVA. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH, BUT I BEAT YOU UP EVA. I KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND NOW I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH.” Tears are starting to tell in Eva’s eyes as feebly she tries to buck and kick and she cries out, “NO, GET OFF OF ME.” Fatima balls up her right fisdt hard and tight and she smashes it full force, “bang,” right into Eva’s nose. You can hear the fuckin bone break and the silence. Everyone in the locker room has gone silent. Blood is gushing from Eva’s nose and Eva is fuckin startled. Fatima screams, “GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH, YOU’RE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE MY FUCKIN SLAVE, AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO.” It is at this time that everyone in the crowd noticed Fatima has transformed from this big, overweight cow, to this, hot, sexy domiant woman. She gets this air of greatness, of beauty and of arrogance and she becomes Royal.

Feebly Eva is bucking and kicking and crying out, “NEVER, GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKIN COW.” Tears of frustration start to roll from Eva’s eyes, but Eva isn’t prepared for how crazy Fatima really is. She takes her right fist and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” knocking in Eva’s face. She punches her “bang,” in the left eye, then “bang,” in the right eye, then “bang, bang, bang,” right into her nose. Eva’s nose is squirting blood and her nose is definitely broken now. Fatima grabs Eva’s hair and drags her to her feet by her fuckin hair and Eva screams, “AAAHHH,” as she’s dragged right up onto her wobbly legs. Fatima opens the back of Eva’s bra and Eva’s bra falls right to the floor. Fatima laughs as she screams, “LOOK AT THESE FLABBY, SAGGY PATHETIC LITTLE TITS OF YOURS BITCH.” Then she rips Eva’s purple mini skirt off of her and now Eva is standing there only in her panties and the crowd is cheering. Fatima grabs Eva’s panties and she rips them right off of her body. The crowd is not only excited, but completely turned on as big, sexy tough Fatima grabs Eva by her hair and she drags her naked and crying and bloody right over to a bench and she sits down. Then she pulls Eva right across her lap, right over her knee and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking little Eva like a child. She smacking her ass, “bam, bam, bam,” over and over again and Eva’s ass is starting to puff up and its starting to turn red.

Eva is crying now and begging for Fatima to stop, “STOP, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE STOP.” Fatima is fuckin enjoying this. She has this noble look of power and strength righ5t across her face, and this evil smile as she spanks Eva like a little girl over and over until Eva is crying, and crying out, “PLEASE STOP, I’LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING.” Fatima starts laughing as she says, “That’s right bitch, you will do anything. Now, tell everyone that you want to kiss a real woman’s tits and that you are going to worship my big, sexy titties with your tongue.” Eva starts crying even harder and she screams, “PLEASE, YOU HAVE HUMILIATED ME ENOUGH.” Fatima balls her left fist up hard and tight and Fatima smashes Eva “bang,” right in her mouth. Eva’s front teeth just chip and break in her mouth. Fatima has bashed Eva’s teeth in and Eva is crying and she’s spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth as she cries out, “PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KISS A REAL WOMAN’S TITS FATIMA. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME WORSHIP YOUR BIG, SEXY TITS FATIMA, PLEASE  I’M BEGGING YOU.”

Fatima is sexy as hell as she lowers her huge bra and out bounce her big, sexy tits. Fatima is cocky and confident now and she screams, “KISS MY NIPPLES YOU BIG MOUTH.” Eva starts kissing Fatima’s big tits. First one and then the other over and over again. Fatima’s nipples are getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder right in front of everyone in the crowds eyes. Fatima is starting to get quite turned on and she screams, “NOW STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT YOU STUPID BITCH, LICK MY TITS.” Eva without a thought sticks her tongue out and she starts lapping away at Fatima’s huge, hard erect nipples and Fatima can feel the heat between her legs as Eva is worshipping Fatima’s huge nipples with her tongue. Fatima’s pussy is getting hotter and wetter and hotter and wetter. Fatima pulls Eva’s face off of her big, sexy tits and she laughed right in Eva’s face screaming, “Now I want you to tell everyone that you have flabby, saggy pathetic tits and that I have big, beautiful, sexy tits.” Eva is completely scared and submissive to Fatima now and she cries out, “I HAVE FLABBY, SAGGY PATHETIC LITTLE TITS.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 03:17:59 AM »

Fatima doesn’t like the way Eva said that.” She takes her left hand she grabs a tight hold on Eva’s short blond hair, and she takes the middle finger of her right hand, right through the back and she takes that finger and she shoves it right up into Eva’s cxnt. Eva moans “OOWW,” as she raises up onto her tippy toes, but just then Fatima starts taking Eva out. She’s marching her around the locker room like a puppet on her finger, and all the while she’s fucking Eva with her finger. She’s plunging that big, finger in and out and in and out of Eva’s pussy, and Eva is starting to get excited. Fatima looks down and she see’s that Eva’s nipples are all hard and erect, and Eva is panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” Fatima laughs out loud and screams, “YOU’RE ENJOYING THIS YOU STUPID LITTLE WHORE, AREN’T YOU. Look at her everyone, look at how excited this pathetic little saggy titted bitch gets when I masturbate her. Look at her, she’s going to cum right on my finger.” Eva is not only extremely embarrassed, but extremely turned on too. She really starting to get off on being dominated and humiliated by this much bigger, stronger woman, and all of a sudden “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” Eva starts exploding over and over again right on Fatima’s finger.

Fatima is laughing as she rips it out. She pulls her finger right out of Eva’s cxnt, and Eva lets out a moan, “AAAOOOHHH,” as she feels Fatima’s big finger sliding right out of her soaked pussy. Fatima holds her finger in Eva’s face and she’s laughing as she screams, “LICK IT OFF. LICK MY FINGER YOU WHORE.” Eva has no choice and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Fatima’s finger over and over again. She’s slurping on the finger like a lollipop. Then Fatima grabs the back of Eva’s hair and she sits on the bench spreading her legs apart and she pulls Eva right up to her soaking wet pussy screaming, “BEG ME TO LET YOU KISS MY cxnt YOU WHORE.” Eva is submissive and she cries out, ‘PLEASE LET ME KISS YOUR cxnt FATIMA.” Fatima lets go of Eva’s hair and she moves her face forward as she sticks out her tongue and she starts to lick Fatima’s pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Fatina starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding over and over again, but when Fatima was finished having her orgasm she made Eva lick her pussy again. She forced the sexy little blond woman to lick her into orgasm after orgasm all night long, right in front of everyone in the locker room.

Offline fatima.fatty

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »
I win again! Not that there was any real doubt of course ;)

(She was a saggy little skank after all hehehe)
Size matters...