News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

RuroniHS vs. Jazminfights

• 0 Replies

Offline ruronihs

• 5'6, 134lbs
RuroniHS vs. Jazminfights
« on: September 14, 2019, 02:27:19 AM »
A great fight I had with an awesome fight buddy. Enjoy!

RuroniHS: I stick the key into the doorknob and take a deep breath to stop my hand from trembling. I'm not afraid of what awaits in that room, but I'm shaking with anticipation of the thrill to come. I open up the door and the room is already set up. Four couches arranged in a square with just enough room for two. I unbutton my blouse and hang it up on the coat rack, then pull down my jeans, stripping down to just my gray bikini. I won't need anything else for this fight. I hop over the couch and bounce lightly on my feet, getting my bearings. It seems spacious now, but in time I'm sure this square will feel very small. Now, I just have to wait...

Jazminfights: I am already nside the room, of this hotel, that you and me rented to have a very sexy but rough bare knuckle boxing match in bikinis… I left you that key card for you at the lobby. I am inside the bathroom, getting ready, tying up the sides of my black bikini, that has a very tiny top that barely contains my big 36D's… only covering my nipples, and a matching thong that fades between my round and bubble shaped butt cheeks made in the gym… my hair into a pony tail, and Iam carrying a mouth guard on my right hand, cause I don't want this bitch to break my face… I enter to the main room and there you are… I smilrk and move a couch to get into the lil square where we are going to box at… "hey there… girl.." yt

RuroniHS: I return your smirk and size you up. "So, you didn't chicken out. Great. I'd have hated to drive all this way for nothing." I chomp down on your mouthpiece as I admire your sculpted body. You definitely looked to be my equal in fitness with a toned belly and nice muscles, perhaps even my superior in some ways. I couldn't wait to sink my knuckles into you and tenderize that toned flesh. I roll my shoulders and clench my fists, throwing a few jabs in my corner of the square to warm up.

Jazminfights: I smile as you start to trash talk and I admire your sexy body… maybe not toned like mine, but look at those sexy tits and tummy, your hips and butt cheeks… i will have a lot of fun beating you up and after that too… "I wouldn't chicken out against no girl…" I love boxing, and I love to measure myself with my fists against other females… let's see who knocks out who!".. I place my mouthguard inside my mouth and offer you my left fist to touch yt

RuroniHS: A quick chuckle escapes my lips as you talk. An amazing body AND attitude. This is going to be fun. "Well, let's see how you measure up to me. Hope you like getting worked over, cause I'm gonna do a lot of work on you." I return your grin and extend my left fist to meet yours. Our words were not friendly, but there was no malice behind them. A little banter just helps me get in the mood for the fight. Our knuckles touch, and I'm ready in an instant. I whip my fist back into an orthodox stance. My smile is gone. I just glare at you with a primal fire in my eyes. I shoot out one quick jab towards your face to probe your defenses, but remain cautiously at a distance.

Jazminfights: our fists touch and the fight is on… I set up my guard, and our guards matches well, cause I am rigth handed too, I make some bobbing and weaving movements, noticing how my sexy curves jiggle softly… I try to find out where do I send my first punch… then I notice you are sending a jab, and I let it pass intentionally… MPPF!… head snaps back slightly, but I jab you back quickly.. aiming it onto your chin and circle around you again to my left… yt

RuroniHS: I feel my fist connect with your face with a satisfying smack. However, you were still to fresh to take a hit like that. It didn't even look like you tried to dodge it, and one look at you convinced me you weren't that bad. No, you must've taken it intentionally, perhaps to taste my power. Well, I hope you like the taste because I intend to throw a lot more. However, before I can lay into you, you snap your own jab towards me. I don't intend to soak up punches like you. Perhaps, it costs a bit of pride, but my smarts as a fighter tell me that you should never take a hit you can avoid. I twist slightly and bring my arms up, parrying the jab with my forearm. My supple breasts bounce slightly from the motion. As you circle left, I bring my right arm down and fire a hook into your ribs. Hopefully, using your own momentum against you will add a bit of pepper to the punch.

Jazminfights: my jab is blocked, is not what I thought, but the fight is still beginning and It's part of the plan. I see you block my punch and catch me with a right on my ribs… which lands clean, cause I still have my left arm not in position.. UUUM! I moan… it hurts, but my body is strong and tight.. and I can't take it, not without answering with a left hook to your cheek, this time giving you a lil bit more of strength into it, so you may notice the power of my biceps behind my fists… UUUM .. I grunt as I throw it yt

RuroniHS: Again, there is a satisfying smack as my fist collides with your body. It feels rock solid and I know I'll need to hit you with a lot more to soften you up down there. I grin at the sound of your moan, but it's quickly wiped off my face as your hook plows into my cheek. "Uuugh!" My head whips to the side and I stagger, but just a step. I definitely feel the strength in your arms, and it was a one punch lesson in respect. My knees bend, as if I'm hurt by the blow, but I'm not as stunned as I'm letting on. I spring right back up with a left uppercut aimed right at the center of your abs. I'll have to break them down eventually. Why not start now?

Jazminfights: PAAF! sounds that nice punch to your cute face and I love it! brng it on cute girl.. I say and I set up my fists, stepping in, trying to go for more, but I am stopped on my tracks by an uppercut to my tummy, my abs are so strong, but I can't deny your uppercut is hard and makes my sexy curves tremble… OOF… I moan, and to not get my guard down… I step in, and place my forehead onto tyour right shoulder, our tits meet by the first time of the fight…  but I try to soften your body with a left to your liver… and a right uppercut to your navel, just above your thong! yt

RuroniHS: "Gonna have to do better than that, hun!" I taunt back as my fist slams into your body. I marvel at how firm it is, but I can feel it give just a bit and that gets me fired up. I wind back for another body blow, but you wisely move in. I feel your head on my shoulder and your soft breasts pressing against mine. My breasts are firm and won't be squashed easily... but one of your fists would definitely do it. My right side erupts with a burning pain. "Gaaahh!" I clench down on my mouthpiece. Damn liver shot. You were strong AND accurate. Then your fist slams into my belly. My abs are definitely firm, but I grunt and buckle a little from the combined blows. "Fine... we'll play your way," I growl. Instead of punching you with my wound up left, I hook it around behind you to hold you in place, and then pound away at your kidney with my right like a jackhammer. If your strategy was to strike multiple areas, mine was to soften up just one. At this point, I'm leaning against you as much as you are leaning on me. Who will give in first?

Jazminfights: I can land those 2 shots on your sexy body, but I am glad I am competing against you, you take the shots well and land a hard punch to my kidney area… OOOOH! I moan on your ear, no wonder why we are competiting, you are a great boxer, but so am I… for now I step in and hug you in a clinch, pressing my bigger tits against yours from below, making yours look like they are going to explode from your top… and my navel rub yours, cheek to cheek… taking a deep breath… yt

RuroniHS: I grunt with frustration when you pull me into a clinch. The feel of your body against mine was invigorating, your smooth skin slick with sweat... but it was humiliating how you were shoving my breasts about. I snarl and take one step back to create a small pocket, then launch a compact right uppercut. It soars through the gap between your breasts and right towards your chin.

Jazminfights: my hands are flirting to touch your sexy butt… but I try to focus onto the fight… but suddenly you move, and give me a chance to react… PAAAM! a hard punch parts my tits, and make my tiny top to get over my tits, exposing my nipples… and hitting my chin… MPPFF! I maon and I feel how my legs shake, and I feel stunned… I blink and try to focus, but my guard is not done yt

RuroniHS: I see the lights flicker in your eyes and the moan you let out is arousing. I give you a hungry grin and pounce at my chance to really do some damage. I start by throwing a left-right pair of hooks at those gradually softening abs. I work my way up your body with a left jab to one boob and a right uppercut to the other. Finally, I go upstairs with a left cross to the jaw and finish with a right straight to the nose. My breast bounce, my ass wiggles, and sweat flies off my body as I unleash this combo.

Jazminfights: I am not ready to block those shots.. but I am so glad you started to punish my body… my strong body… OOOF OOOOFF! I moan as you land a 1-2 to my tummy, that I swear it makes my hot butt cheeks and exposed tits to shake… I wince in pain… and I notice you punch hard and I have to fight back if I really want to win this bout, cause you are starting to overwhelm me…I see how your combo is coming upstairs and I can dodge to my right to avoid your left… and counter with a short left to your cheek over you exteded right arm as you throw a punch to my nose while I am dodging… and then counter with a right to your cheek… yt

RuroniHS: My combo starts out great. My punches produce satisfying grunts of pain from you as I tenderize your body, but it quickly takes I turn for the worse. I thought I had hurt you worse than I did. My fists miss your pretty face, and instead my cheek is the one stinging. I see your right coming, almost in slow motion, but my body is already in motion and I can't dodge. "Uuuuuuuhhh!" My head snaps, sending sweat and spit flying. I stumble back... and there is the couch. I'm still dizzy as I feel my back hit the cushions. I don't have my feet under me yet, but I bring my arms up defensively and brace for impact.
Jazminfights: I take a deep breath… I can't deny you are a great boxer and you have landed good punches to my body and face… but now I knocked you down onto the couch… our rules are, onto the couch, we can box… and I smirk… I take off the rest of my bikini top that is not covering anything now… and I decide to just box you in this tiny black thong… I straddle your sexy lap… I grab your bikini top and slide it over your tits and throw a right punch to your left girl… to crush it! UUUM YT

RuroniHS: I'm too busy protecting my face to notice what your real plan is. There is almost no resistance as you remove my top. "AHHHHH!" I cry out, fighting back tears. The pain wakes me up, though, and I fire a left cross, right cross combo at your jaw, trying to punch you off of me.

Jazminfights: I hit your cute exposed tit… and I am still focusing onto your sexy tits and nipples, that I didn't see the 1-2 coming… UUMPPF UUMPP! damn! those 2 punches hit hard and I fall to a side, still onto the couch, but on the opposite side, with my ass onto the couch and my head onto where the arms rest… legs spread… tits jiggling… damn… grrrr I am dazed.. yt

RuroniHS: You hear me growl. I want payback! I crawl over you and straddle you, reversing our positions. I'm panting and my face is reddening from exertion, but I still have plenty of fight left. I alternate rights and lefts into your glorious orbs like pistons as mine sway with every swing. "How do YOU like it!?" I shout as I batter your girls.

Jazminfights: now you straddle me, and I feel your sexy legs onto my hips… and you go right to my tits… OOOH OOOH!! damn! but as I was onto you, and you punched my face… now you are onto me and I grab you by your bikini top. wth my left and throw a very hard right hook to your jaw! UUUM… in this move… your top rips off… yt

RuroniHS: One moment I'm in bliss, beating the hell out of a lovely set of boobs. The next, I'm on the floor. Your left holding my top in your hand as I practically ragdoll onto the floor. I'm not out yet, but my world is spinning and I can taste blood in my mouth. "Uhhnn..." I moan as I force myself to my hands and knees, shaking my head.

Jazminfights: I shake my head and get up from the couch.. both of us are topless and I make a move to invite you to box like woman to woman… as I slide my tiny bikini bottom down and show my shaved pussy… and decided to box you naked… preparing for what is going to be maybe the last round… yt

RuroniHS: When I finally get my head together, I look up to see a gorgeous pussy staring me right in the face. It didn't seem like you were trying to humiliate me, but I couldn't let the challenge go unanswered. I take a breath and force myself to my feet, then tug on my bottom and let it fall to the floor, showing off an equally well-groomed pussy. "You punch hard, I'll give you that," I say between pants. I bring my hands up in a tighter, more defensive stance. I can still fight... I think. Either way, I'm not ready to give up!

Jazminfights: this hot girl has given me a hell of a fight.. and I offer you my right hand to shake… "yeah, you punch really hard… let's see who wins this bout hottie"… I am sure we will have a lot of fun after the fight, but for now, is a war… I set up fists and try to jab at your chin with my left… TSSSSSH! YT

RuroniHS: I smirk and slap your right hand respectfully, not wanting to delay the fight too long. "Heh, yeah, let's see..." I don't try to dodge the jab, but rather keep my arms up peek-a-boo style. I dive in, letting the jab glance off my arm, and plunge a full force right straight at those abs I'd been beating on for so long. Had I softened them up enough?

Jazminfights: my jab is blocked, and I am exposed for the counter, you go for my stron abs… that are having not the best night of their own.. OOOOF! moaning and wincing… you have landed several good punches to my tummy and to my face… but still not done… for now, I prefer to step back and to wait for my opportunity to strike back.. my tits jiggle as I walk backwards yt

RuroniHS: I stay in close, stepping forward as you step back. I don't want to give you a moment to breathe. You're abs were incredibly tough to break, but I could tell I was still hurting you. I wind back with my left now, getting ready to throw a full-body hook into that tough tummy one more time... but the blow never comes. The left is a feint as I throw a swift right cross at your jaw.

Jazminfights: I had my guard up, and I tried to see your movements… then you come at me with a punch to my tummy, that brings my guard down… big mistake… as I wasn't sure, it could be a fake… MMMPPPPFFFFFF!!! moaning… the hard punch lands clean on my jaw and puts me on jelly legs… noooooooooooo… grrrrrrrr! I am about to lose the bout… this bitch is landing more and better punches than me at this height of the fight… I am dazed.. my head snaps to a side.. and i spit saliva, and my mouth guard almost explodes from my mouth… however… I woudln't lose withouth trading punches… although my punches are weaker than yours… but I throw a right to your cheek… weaker than yours… but I will lose with my pride high… yt

RuroniHS: I really expected you to go down from that one. There's a flicker of fear in my eyes as your retaliatory strike comes flying towards me. There was no way I could take another full-force punch from you. For a moment I wonder if I picked a fight with the wrong girl. You fist mashes my cheek... and I can feel that it's weaker. It's not enough to put me down. I've got this! Swelling up with confidence again, I hurl an overhead right at your temple. "RRRRAAAA!" I shout as I make one more attempt to put you on the floor.

Jazminfights: mmmppf… mmppff! I receive both jabs on my eye that hurts… i hope you don't close my eye for tomorrow… my head pops back… then you hit my ribs and I moan… I throw a punch to your ribs, but its not too hard… and you hit my boob … oooh.. it hurts… and I wince in pain… i throw a punch to your tit.. but you hit my forehead and then punch my jaw with your last effort and put me onto my ass… PAAAAAAFFF! sounds that hard punch, that makes me spit my mouth guard and drop me to my hot ass… and then my back rest against the couch… but I am totally out… damn yt

RuroniHS: Smack! I groan as your fist hits my ribs. How were you still punching. I keep firing away, but yelp when you hit my tit. "Just... go... DOWN!" I punctuate my final punch with those words, and finally victory is mine. My chest is heaving, my body glistening with sweat. My stomach is red from the pounding it took, and you left a nice bruise on my jaw as proof of our encounter. But I'm the one still standing. Briefly, anyway. "Yeeesss..." I raise a fist in victory, but my proclamation is more a gasp than a victory cry. It took everything I had to beat you. I flop down on the couch and stare at your splayed out body as I catch my breath.

Jazminfights: I was sure about my victory… but now I am the one on the floor, and too dazed to get up… maybe I won't get up in 1 hour… you gave me a beating… I am totaly out of it yt

RuroniHS: After I catch my breath, I gather my undergarments, but don't bother putting them back on. They're totally ruing. I put on my shirt and pants, and then slip a piece of paper between your boobs before I go. "Kick your ass any time!" It says, along with my name and contact info. And with that, I head home to recover.