News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christina Hendricks vs Lucy Pinder

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Christina Hendricks vs Lucy Pinder
« on: May 31, 2019, 01:33:59 PM »
   Christina Hendricks and Lucy Pinder met in the middle of a wrestling ring.  They both looked around at the huge crowd filling the arena, then back at each other.  Christina was dressed in a tight red tank top, blue shorts and white boots, while Lucy wore a blue tank top, black shorts, and black boots.
   "I've got to get a better management team." complained Lucy.
   "Afraid you can't handle a real fight?" asked Christina.
   "I don't see what we actually have in common, or any differences.  What reason would I have to fight you?" asked Lucy.
   "I don't know, as I was coming through the curtain I heard the promoter make some stupid remark about four of the biggest boobs he could find." said Christina.
Lucy looked down at Christina, then down at herself.
   "Probably right.  It makes a good crowd draw.  Still it's better than my last fight, twenty five minutes in a pool of mud with Michelle Marsh was no picnic." said Lucy.
   "I know a lot of guys who would have paid to see that." said Christina with a smile.
   "I don't intend for this fight to go that long.  You might as well do yourself a favor and give up now." said Lucy.
   "The only way you'll get a win is if you take it." said Christina.
The referee signaled for the bell and both women tensed.  Christina swung toward Lucy with a right hook, but Lucy blocked it with her left arm, then drove an uppercut into Christina's gut.
   "Yeuullk" spat Christina as she stood up on her toes and bent over with her eyes wide.
Lucy backed up with her hands raised, bouncing a little on her toes.
   "A little soft around the middle aren't there Red?" taunted Lucy.
Christina stumbled back a little trying to catch her breath.  Lucy moved in ready to finish the match quickly.  Lucy swung a right cross for Christina's head, but Christina ducked.  When Lucy spun completely around, Christina bent, put her hands behind Lucy's thighs, and lifted her off the mat.
   "Oh bugger!" moaned Lucy as Christina turned around and fell backward.
Lucy's head bounced off the mat at least three times that she felt, each time sending pain through her skull.  Christina picked up Lucy's heels and pulled her legs apart.  Lucy let out a groan as Christina stomped down on her belly.  Lucy rolled over on her side and curled up in pain.  Christina rolled Lucy back over on her back, then went to the corner.  Christina stepped up on the second rope facing the ring.  The red head launched herself toward her opponent and drove the point of her elbow into Lucy's chest.  Lucy wheezed as Christina lay across her and lifted her right leg.  Lucy heard the referee slapping the mat and turned over on her left side lifting her arm in the air so that the referee could see her shoulder off the mat.  As Christina got to her feet, Lucy made it up to her hands and knees.  Christina jumped and planted her knee in the small of Lucy's back driving her back down to the mat with a scream.  Christina sat down on Lucy's back, pulled Lucy's arms back over Christina's thighs, then Christina laced her fingers together under Lucy's chin, pulling her head back.
   "Maybe you should have stuck with the mud." taunted Christina as she heard Lucy groaning in pain.
Christina smiled at the crowd as she held Lucy helpless, not noticing as Lucy pushed herself up to her knees.
   "Oh no!" gulped Christina as Lucy stood up, carrying Christina up on her shoulders.
Lucy jumped and fell backward, dropping Christina on her head and neck.  Lucy rolled to her feet and grabbed a handful of Christina's bright red hair to pull her up.  Lucy pushed Christina back into the corner and smiled.
   "What do you say we give the promoter what he was asking for?" asked Lucy.
Lucy let loose with a quick repetition of blows, right cross into Christina's right breast and left cross into Christina's left breast.  The referee warned Lucy and counted to four before Lucy backed off leaving Christina sore, and more humiliated than really hurt.
   "How was that one?  You're like a walking speed bag anyway." said Lucy with a smirk.
Christina looked down, then looked up at Lucy and Lucy gulped when she saw the fury in Christina's dark blue eyes.
   "I think I might have made a mistake." said Lucy.
Christina grabbed Lucy by the arm and spun her into the corner.  A hard knife edge chop rocked Lucy's whole body and drew loud "oo's" from the crowd.  Lucy clenched her teeth and blinked her eyes to try and ignore the pain shooting through her chest, then Christina hit her with another chop and knocked her back into the corner.
   "I always thought those were just to make a little noise.  I didn't know it could hurt." gasped Lucy.
   "It depends on who's doing it and how." said Christina.
Christina grabbed Lucy's wrist and whipped her into the opposite corner.  As Lucy turned around in the corner to take the impact on her back rather than her chest, Christina's body slammed into Lucy's sandwiching the Brit against the turnbuckle.  Christina smiled when she heard the air gush out of Lucy's body.  Christina stepped back and Lucy stumbled forward with a dazed look on her face.  Christina lay her hand on Lucy's cheek.
   "You just do what you do best and hold that pose." said Christina.
Christina ran across the ring and bounced off the rope.  She held out her arm to clothesline Lucy.  Instead Lucy's hands caught Christina in the ribs and pitched straight up.  Lucy caught Christina's legs on her shoulders on the way down and slammed the red head down in a powerbomb.  Lucy flattened her body across Christina's.  Christina was in a daze from the impact, but heard the referee hit the mat.  Christina kicked her legs and pushed Lucy off before the three count.  Lucy jumped to her feet and Christina struggled to get back up.  Lucy whistled to get Christina's attention.  Christina turned toward Lucy just in time to see the wrong side of a perfect super kick.  Lucy's foot hit across the bridge of Christina's nose and sent her head backwards.  Christina's eyes went wide and blank as she fell backward.  Lucy walked over and lay her foot across Christina's breasts, pushing down.  This time Christina wasn't even aware of the referee's three count, or that Lucy had her hand raised in victory.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: Christina Hendricks vs Lucy Pinder
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 03:50:06 PM »
Book it Vince