News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Coming Soon! GLOW: Season 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Coming Soon! GLOW: Season 3
« on: June 04, 2019, 06:57:45 PM »
GLOW-Season 3

Betty Gilpin is Liberty Belle
Alice Goodwin is Major Majesta Krush

Previously on Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!

Liberty Belle had regained the coveted GLOW crown defeating her rival Zora the destroyer. With the GLOW championship in hand the beloved blonde all American girl had takes GLOW to new heights. With an unrivaled combination of size, athleticism, and grace the bombshell champ took on all comers and bested them all…. Machu Pichu… Palestina…Scab….Brittanica…She Wolfe…Welfare Queen…. Riot…. Liberty Belle bested them all and became America’s favorite daughter and Icon and role model in Reagans America.

Zora the destroyer returned to Moscow with her head hung in shame… she found herself reassigned to Siberia never to be heard from again while the shadowy KGB women wrestling committee plotted to destroy the GLOW Champion.

Major Majesta Krush was the USSR’s newest answer to America’s blonde bombshell. Standing 5’8 with a formidable build and a rumored G bust Krush was physically superior to Zora in almost every way. The inky black haired woman was selected as Zora’s successor based on her unmatched combination of power and raw malice she showed opponents. Majesta Krush relished in a vile delight while punishing her foes…. In the KGB’s eyes, she was their Ultimate Weapon. Soon she would be revealed to the world.

DONGGGGG DONGGGGG DONNNNNG-
The Glow tv show was interrupted as an Image of the Liberty Belle appeared on screen….
DONGGGG DONNGGGG DONGGGG
The Bell rang as a mysterious black-haired woman in a hammer and sickle bikini wearing a red Cossack hat came into focus with a large sledgehammer. She wound up swinging at hit the bell again and and again…
DONGGG DONGGG DONGGG…..CRACKKKKKKK
The iconic bell cracked and broke before the mystery woman tossed the hammer and turned to the camera revealing a Titanic bust and a bad attitude.
She spoke in a sizzling Russian accent oozing with Malice

I have come to BREAK the great Liberty Belle
She will suffer….she will lose….she will QUIT
At GLOWAMANIA in Madison Square Garden, the world will be introduced to Major Majesta KRUSH and will say goodbye to red white and blue SLUT

The promo shocked the GLOW universe but to no ones suppose Liberty Belle’s response was quick and resolute. The next episode saw the champ gladly accept her new rival's challenge.

“Col Majesta Crusher or whoever you are… Do you think Liberty Belle will quit? Please at GLOWAMANIA I will teach you a lesson…in an I QUIT MATCH”

The crowd went wild…. Liberty Belle vs Major Majesta Krush at GLOWAMANIA was SET!

{alt}

Offline sharksnake

Re: Coming Soon! GLOW: Season 3
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 02:29:20 PM »
I rarely found stories about Liberty Belle even where she fight against Zoya the Destroyer. I couldn't wait to see the turn of this story. Give your best!!

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: Coming Soon! GLOW: Season 3
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 03:09:47 PM »
In my my mind the entire story was read by the announcer.