News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Can Su survive the onslaught of her young challenger and win?

Nihar's hot body will force Su to explode repeatedly when NIhar fucks and force her to submit
7 (29.2%)
Hot and sensuous Su will dominate over Nihar and defeat him after few intnese fucks
15 (62.5%)
Both will play excite each other, fuck long and finally match ends in a draw
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Su facing a tough young male challenger model Nihar

• 1 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Su facing a tough young male challenger model Nihar
« on: June 17, 2013, 01:46:51 PM »
After winning a model hunt contest Nihar expresses his long time desire to have a sex wrestling with one one of the judges Su. Su readily accepts as she always loves to tangle with attractive young guys and domiante them sexually. Nihar is only 19+ and Su is 38+. The fight is a closed door affair in a big hall and on a giant bed. Only 8 other judges, the main host are allowed to watch their match. Till now Su is undefeated in mix sex wrestling. Can Nihar end her undefeated status?? Or, Su will pravail again???
Pls submit your vote and comment..how the match will go on........
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:47:11 PM by mixfighterm »

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: Su facing a tough young male challenger model Nihar
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 03:43:28 PM »
Nihar's got this hands down.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.