News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?

• 2 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?
« on: March 03, 2024, 11:47:46 PM »
Hi all!

My gf, 23F, just found out about my little, well… let’s say hobby. She’s actually been quite supportive, asking me what turns me on, what i like.

It turns out she herself has been in a few fights and those slightly got her going! She enjoyed the thrill of competing against another woman.

Basically, what we’re asking now is if anyone here, either currently or in the past has arranged fights, of any ruleset, for your wife, or even for you and your wife.

Our current plan is to find couples, we already have a few in mind, that we’ll invite over and have a fight, me against the husband, and her against the wife.

Has anyone done stuff like that, arranged catfights with friends? If yall have, how was it, and what rules did you use. Also, please feel free to share stories from your times.

Thank yall!!!

Online Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 08:11:29 AM »
I wouldn't suggest you vs the husband. Just stick to your gf vs the other woman. Make sure both women are wearing office style buttoned down blouses (no bra) and I highly suggest (if not mandory) for each to rip the other's shirt off.  ;D ;D ;D
Let us know how it goes.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Re: Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 01:08:17 PM »
Height Weight of you ?