News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

True story. I saw the fight of my mother.

• 2 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
True story. I saw the fight of my mother.
« on: November 07, 2015, 01:36:00 AM »
On Sunday at a party at my uncle, my mother had an argument with his wife about family matters. Both women are in their late fifty years. Both have about 160 cm tall. My mother has a D cup boobs and she is overweight. My aunt has a C cup boobs and she is slim. Both women were in skirts and shirts. Suddenly my aunt slapped my mother's face. Then the two women grabbed each other by the hair and began to jerk and moan. They went from fingernails to face each other. Mom overthrew aunt on the floor after pulling hair down. Women began rolling on the floor in a wild hair pulling. At the end of mom banging aunt's head on the floor. Aunt fingernails scratching her face and pulling her hair. Previously, uncle, dad and I watched with interest. I was embarrassed. After a while we separated the warring women, because we did not want that they were wounded. The hair of women were in a mess, torn shirts and scratches on face.  Who would win? At the end my mother was on top but it could still change. I am proud of my mother. Now I know that she can fight with other women in her age and size. Previously, I did not know how my mother fights. It was a good hairpulling in the execution of the two women.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 02:54:07 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: True story. I saw the fight of my mother.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 03:01:30 AM »
I was excited and embarrassed at the same time. I watched the fight in silence with strongly beating heart. For a moment I wondered how to behave. Dad and uncle commented the fight. They were also excited. But they recognized that it must be stop.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:13:55 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: True story. I saw the fight of my mother.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 12:17:06 AM »
They have long since not liked. When they meet again, they may come to fight. I need to talk with my mother and do something to her skills were better. Aunt certainly will be better ready next time. That would be painful for me if she kicked ass mom. We need to show mom and practice with her a few effective techniques battle. (Of course, just for brutal effectiveness)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 12:31:32 AM by rozczochrany »