News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Denise Pedersen: a lots of jiggling body parts.

• 3 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
Denise Pedersen: a lots of jiggling body parts.
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »

My name is Ray and this story I am going to tell you really happened. It is about my mom. Her name is Denese Pedersen. My mom is kinda tall. She is 5 feet 10. Her measurements are 36b-33-43 and she has blonde curly long hair and brown eyes. My mom is a beauty. I am allways proud to have a mom like her.

My boyfriends in the neighbourhood were jeallous about the fact that I had such a good looking mom.
They all fantasiesed about her and they say that because she is big she must be also the strongest mom in town. I allways tought my mum was quite strong too. She has wide hips and big ass. And I allways tought that if she would fight another woman she could handle herself.

A half year ago my fasination for my mom went even further. I went out with some friends so I came home late. I went to my bedroom and was trying to sleep. Than I herd my mom getting out of her bed. My mom came into my bedroom and saw the mess in my room. She was quiet because she tought I was sleeping. I herd her saying ‘‘oh honey look at all the clothes that you just trow on the ground. Let me put these away”.

My mom tought I was sleeping so she said it in a whispering voice. She wassen’t talking to me but in herself. I opened my eyes and what I say was a shock. I looked at the naked ass of my mom!!! She was bended foreover to get my stuff and I saw her huge big white buttocks! What an unbelieveble big ass my mom has.
I always knew she had a big behind becouse in her tight jeans her ass was allways clearly in view. But when I saw it now for the first time fully naked her ass was huge to me. I looked at my girlfriends at school and there asses where mostly tight and small. But my moms ass was big and oh it was so white! My mom turned herself around. I stayed looking at her but trough narrow eyes. My mom had a soft round belly and her breasts were so beautifull. They hang a bit but they were round and soft.

And to my surprise I saw that her pussy was shaved. My mom walked out of my room after cleaning it up. I looked at her wide hips moving from the left to the right. I saw that her ass cheeks wiggled with every step she took. It was very horny for me to see my beautifull moms curvy white body. And I find it very erotic to know that my parents slept in the nude!

Two weeks ago I had my 18th birthday. Thats the day I want to talk about. My mom woke me up. Hi dear. Happy birthday to you! Oh hello mom, thanks. She hugged me and while she was bended fore over I felt her warm soft breasts pressing against my body. Off course she wore a shirt but I could feel her bossom.She kissed me and I hugged her. From the day I saw my mom Denise Pedersen totally naked I really was upsessed about her body. To my shame I let my right hand slide down over her back and I quickly lay my hand on her left ass cheek. I let loose but what I really wanted was to gave my mom Denise a firm butt massage. I wanted to ripp her jeans of and grab her ass with my two hands. I was upsessed about her and I wanted to know how her huge ass would feel like!

Later at the breakfast table my mum hugged me again. Oh honey you are an adult now. 18 years! Look I baked you a birthday cake. My mum walked to the kitchen. She wore her old tight light blue jeans today. I looked at the backside of the jeans. Her full buttocks were pushing agains the fabric of the jeans. She bended fore over to get the pie. Her jeans became a bit white at the butt cheeks because she wore the jeans that much. But it was such a sexy sight.

Look honey I baked you a chocolat cake. And she kissed me and with her finger she took a lick of the tart. Than she put her finger again in the cake and held her chocolat finger in front of me. Oh darling take a lick. And I licked my moms finger. I felt guilty about the fact that my cock became stiff of this licking.

Well what is it that you want for your birthday? It can be anything. What is your biggest wish? With her elbows on the table she looked at me with questioning eyes and a big smile on her face. Tell me your biggest wish honey. Eh I doubted what to say. Well mom now you ask me. My biggest wish is to see you in a fight with another woman.
Huh? Denise was surprised by her suns wish. But it also made her exited. She had the same desire herself. Everybody allways told her that because she is kinda big she must be a strong woman. And thats why she fantasized about fighting another woman more and more times.

Well honey I must say I am surprised. Denise took a big piece of the chocolat cake and gave her sun a wink. Shall we discuss this further on the couch. Denise stood up and while eating the big piece of chocolat cake walked to the bank. Come honey sit next to me. And she invited her sun to sit next to her. Ray sat down next to his mum at the right of her. His voluptuous mother was sitting with crossed legs on the couch eating her cake. She had an naughty look on her face.

When Ray sat next to his mum she rapped her right arm around his sholder. And she wispered in his ear. Oh dear why you want to see me fighting another woman. And he herd his mum chew the chocolat cake. He herd her spittle in his ear and it made him horny. Ray rapped his left arm around his mother at her middle. He slowly let his hand sack so it rested at the left big ass cheek of his mum.

His mom gave him a wink. Tell me honey. Well mum. I think you are a strong woman. I want to see how you will beat someones ass. It must be spectacular. Hi hi hi I can beat up another woman easely for you. What if I invite Betty from next door? Betty was the mother of a friend of Ray. She were neighbours for about 5 years. Denise hated the woman from the start. They say hi to each other but from the beginning Denise and Betty disliked each other.

Betty was a small, flat chested woman. Ha hahaha mom that is to easy for you don’t you think? Well honey we have to start somewhere. And I can invite her in right now. What right now? Ray his cock was getting stiff in his swimshort. His mum stood up. She took a big piece of the cake again. And while eating she picked up the phone. Hi Betty its Denise here. My sun is having his birthday. I want to invite you for a cup of coffee with cake. Ray was looking at his mom. He saw her spectacular big ass in the tight old jeans. And she turned around a bit so he saw her sexy tummy and soft breasts in her tight black shirt. And while she was talking at the phone she ate a bit of the cake so he saw her lustfull lips and mouth chewing. And while she spoke and eat a bit at the same time she gave him a horny look.

10 minutes later Betty came in. She was surprised that she was invited. She did’nt like to have a coffee but she wanted to be polite. Hi Denise, Hi Ray. Happy birthday. Oh thanks Bet, Please take a seat I will give you coffee and cake. And we all took place. My mom next to me on the couch (I felt her big hip and thigh pressing against my leg). And Betty was sitting in front of us on the other couch. My mum took a big piece of chocolat cake and while she ate we started to chat.

After a few minutes I was starting to talk about fighting people. And then I said. You know Betty who is the strongest woman in town. No she said. She is sitting next to me and I wrapped my left arm around my mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Hahahahahha don’t make me laugh. Was what Betty said. My mum and I were a bit of surprised by her reaction. What look at my mom? She is solid and has a lot of muscles!

Hahahahahha muscles??? you mean FAT Ray. Look at your mum. She must have take a lot of work for her to get her fat ass in that thight jeans of her this morning. Your mother is all BLUBBER! What my mum was getting pissed of now. She stood up lay her cake away and held her arms in her sides. Look you flat chested bimbo. I will kick your ass if you say anything like that again!

Hahahah don’t make me laugh Denise. You are all atitude. Nothing more. In real life you are just a fat cow! What! Now you really piss me off. Well if you are such a hot shot Betty. Why won’t we fight each other right here and right now? What here! Yes here. Are you afraid now? My mum stands with her hands on her wide hips and arrogantly looked down on Betty.

Well let me put everything aside I suggested! But Betty was hesetating. Look Ray, Betty is afraid. HAHAHAH. Betty stood up and stood in front of my mum. Ok Denise lets fight. But I want to two things. One: everything is aloud. Punching, kicking. And two: Your son does not interfere. Even when I am kicking your butt Denise. Hahahaha you kicking my butt? Don’t make me laugh Betty. What do you think Ray? Do we agree? My mum and I were smiling to each other. Yes of course no problem.

Five minutes later I sat on the couch and my mum and Betty stood infront of each other. My mum, big and proud with her hands on her hips. Looking down arrogant and with confidence to the small Betty. My mom wearing her thight old blue jeans, black thight shirt and low red boots with low heals. Betty was flat chested and wore a black jeans with gray sweater. She has long brown hair. She is not unattractive but she is just so thin.

Denise was enjoying this now. She would like to show her fighting skills to her son. Even though she never fought earlier in her life she knew she had to be strong. Denise attacked with a hard right punch. But Betty ducked away so the blonde missed. Denise followed her right with a hard left. But again Betty ducked the punch. Denise tried to hit the little women again with a right following with other hard swings.

But to my surprise Betty was much faster than my big blonde mum. Denise Pedersen was swinging with her arms and Betty ducked every swing of Denise??? My mums face was blushing red of rage. The efforts of trying to hit Betty had made her breathe loud because she got tired.

Then Betty hit Denise on her face. The blow made Denise her head snapping backward. While Denise’s body was stretched because of the blow Betty followed her attack by giving a hard right punch fully in the belly of Denise. WHOOOFFHHH!!! The air was hit out of my mums longs. OHHHO Denise grabbed her tummy with both hands and she bended forover so her big round ass was in full sight.

Betty placed her right foot in the centre of moms butt area. And her feet sacked away in my moms butt while she shoved my mom forward. HAAAHHOOWWWO Denise landed with her breasts on the diner table. It was a ridiculous sight. I saw my moms ass in the tight old jeans and her legs bungled down next to the table while she lay on it. Than Betty jumped on my moms back on the table and presses my mums face in the rest of the chocolat cake on the table. HUUBBLUUUU Oh please no, Denise was wailing with her arms and legs while our neighbour pushed her face in the cake. Now eat the rest of it you fat cow!!!

Betty pushes the rest of the chocolat cake in my mums mouth. Eat it! OHOH Denise felt how big peaces of chocolat cake were pushed in her mouth. She tried to swollow the big peaces of cake while she lay on the table with Betty sitting on her back. This was al going so different than she had planned? Her son was sitting on the couch looking how she got her ass kicked!!!

Then Betty grabbed the two backpockets of my mums old jeans. She janked at the two backpockets with a lot of force. RRRIIIPPPPPPP!!! The two pockets were ripped off my moms jeans. It was a funny sight to see two big dark blue spots on the place where the pockets had bin. It was a big contrast with the whitening rear of the rest of the backside of moms old tight jeans.

OHHH! Denise stood up and turned around. She looked at her son who sat on the couch. She feld how her cheeks began to blush red. She was arrogant and proud before the fight started. But Betty was beating her up. NO NO NO I must do something to make inpression on my sun. Then Denise tries to gave a high karate kick. But she misses Betty because the kick is so slow and when the blondes right leg is at is highest position. RIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP! The old jeans cannot take the pressure of all Denise her voluptuous forms. The jeans rips in the centre of her crotch. RIIIIPPPPP!!! And the button is shooting off and the zipper is flying open.

Ohoh Denise is looking down with a stupid expression on her face at the state her jeans is in. No look at my favorite jeans. Then Betty reacts by giving Denise a hard and precise kick in her crotch. OOOEEFFFFHHH!!! Ray sees how his mother bents over deeply and is grabbing her crotch with both hands and has her mouth open in a classic O while her crossed eyes are wide open.

Hahahaha look at your strong mother now Ray. Look how weak she is. Betty grabbes moms left arm and trows her trew the living room. HHAAAWWWWOOOOOEEEEAAAHAHHHHHHHHH!!! Denise is flying trew the living room and she ends her journey with a loud bang. She fals againt a wooden closert with all cups and plates on the shelves. The shelves break down and my mum is lying in all these mess folded double. Her ass is in the air and she is laying with her head between her folded legs.

Betty grabbes Denise´s torn jeans and is yanking the left overs of her jeans from her body. Then she grabbes moms black T-shirt and takes it of her body. OHOHO Denise is dizzy and sick of the beating she has to take. She stands up clumsely and very, very, very slow. When she finally stands she looked at the state she is in. She still wears her red low leather boots and in big contrast of the red boots are her big white panties and bra. And she is all sweaty of the beating she got. Ray sees his mum and the way her boots contrasted her white body and white underwear makes her look kinda ridiculous.

Mom is mad now and she hits with her right fist as hard as she can in Betty’s stummick. But Betty hardly feels the blow? Is that all you can do you fat cow??? Denise is looking at her right fist in disbelief. HUH I eh I eh? Than Betty is starting to really beat the shit out of Denise. And while she gives the blonde the beating of her life her sun Ray sees how every part of her body is shaking. Denise her pale tits are shaking from the left to the right. Her belly is trembeling with every blow. And her big round ass jiggles, jiggles and jiggles up side down and from the left to the right.

After this huge beating Denise is wobbling on her legs. Her tits has flopped out of her bra. The bra had sprang open in the back and her big white panties also had sacked halfway her butt. Betty grabbes her by her blonde hair and trows the chubby blonde right over her sun Ray. Denise lays on her sun. Betty grabbes the waistband of her big white briefs and yanks it over her curvy butt. NONONNNOOOOO NOOO Please not naked in front of my sun!!! But all her pleadings does not help. She is lying totally naked on her sun!

Betty grabbes Denises both legs and yankes her towards her. Denise is sliding with her nude body over her sun. In a state of panic Denise grabs her suns swimshort to avoid Betty to yank her towards her. No no mom don’t do this. My short no! But his short was pulled down. And to the shock of his mum. She hang with her face above the errect cock of her sun. It was so, so hugh! And while Betty Yanked, Denise at her legs from the couch to the ground she had pulled off her suns swimming short.

In shock Ray was sitting with his errect cock in view of his mum and neighbour. Hahahah look at that! He is horny because of the beating his mum gets. And what do you think of this Ray? Betty started to spank the big fleshy butt of his mom. PATS, PATS, PATS, Betty was giving Denise Pedersen the spanking of her life. Everytime her hands slapped her butt the white flesh was shivering and shaking from the blows.

Ray looked at his moms butt. Oh he allways tought she had a muscular butt. But instead his mums butt was so soft. It looked like pudding. With every blow he saw Betty’s hand sank deeply in her mushy ass. PAP, PAP, PAP, Denise was wailing with her arms and legs. Oh she was crying of the beating her ass was giving. Ray saw his moms blubber ass colouring from bright white to deep red. Now Denise your blubber ass is now matching the colours of your red boots. The boots were the only thing that Denise was still wearing.

Then Betty pulled the totally beaten blonde up by her hair and shoved her like a ragdoll on her suns lap. She sacked with her ass down on her suns lap. But unfortunately his errect dick penetrated his moms vagina!!! And when Betty started to use her belly as a punching bag she moved up and down. HHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEOOOEOEEHHHEHHEHAAAAAA!!! She screamed of shock now her suns cock was fucking her.

Ray on the other end was in shock too. He was fucking his mum and he loved it! His cock was fucking into her cxnt. Denise was pumped into his cock everytime she got beat in the belly. And everytime she tried to stand up and was beat back. Ray feld how her pussy got wet. And after one minute he came like a fire truck. He was having the biggest orgasm he ever had. His dick exploded!!! Denise was coming to. She was in a lot of pain of the beating but she had an incredeble orgasm herself. OHHHHHAAAAAHAHAIIIIIIOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty stopped her beating and look at the state of her enemy. HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHHHHAAAA she saw now for the first time that Ray cock was penetrated in Denises her wet cxnt. It was a comical sight to see the totally naked chubby Denise lying with her back above her sun. Her body soaked wet from the sweat. And Ray lying under his mom. And the satisfised look on his face. HAHAHAHAHA I will leavy you to love birds now alone. Bye and have a nice birthday. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAA!

OHHHOHOOHOOOO Denise was in a lot of pain. She held her painfull tummy and stood up. OH OH OH my stummick. She ate all that chocolat pie. And the beating she had now in her stummick made her sick. She looked at her sun. Her face beet red and tears run down her face.

Oh eh Ray, Sorry that I lost the fight. She was a little stronger than me. She looked at him with a goofy smile. Now your mom has to do a little POOPING. So I will go to the toilet now and I will sit on it for about an hour I think. Than I take a shower and when I come back you have clean all this mess up and we never talk about this again. I will be the proud and strong mom for you and we just forget this ever happened. OKAY.

Denise walked away slowly with her left hand on her tummy and her right hand covering her ass. Ray was thinking. Yeah the proud and strong woman. Well my ass. I have never seen such an ass whipping in my live. My mom is so weak I think even a ten year old kid can kick her ass. But oh was is she incredeble sexy. That wide hips, that soft ass, her soft titties. MMMMMHHH and he grabbed his dick and was jerking it off.

He would never forget his 18th birthday. The day he became an adult.

Offline mrsbiceps

Re: Denise Pedersen: a lots of jiggling body parts.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 06:22:40 PM »
good story
strong arm tactics

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 01:23:34 PM »
Hahahahaha Nice, nice story.

Lot of humor ;)

Thanks.

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 10:20:07 PM »
I loved writing it for you Denise ;)

So if women want to be part in my stories just let me know.

Ray