News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?

• 182 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2022, 01:46:58 AM »
deity17313, Suitefights has not announced a date for this long anticpated catfight is to take place. It's gonna happen as ladies want it, especially Miss Bella Luxx, They are both setting it uo and a poster has been released. Being a mutual Suitefights fan, this no doubt in my mind is gonna be one hell of a catfight. They are both confident and gorgeous. See them going to finish the other.
A thread in General Discussions Catgight has more.
Now it happened and long awaited. One hell of a match-up!!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2022, 04:21:28 AM »
Round 3 picss were posted, but pulled! The lower right has Nikki bottomless for the first time! Her pussy hair was exposed. The other e pics hand thme fighting it out standing. Looked even, however it dropped before I can closely examine them closer. I did not see any damage on either lady. BUMMER!!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2022, 05:08:47 AM »
Round 3 picss were posted, but pulled! The lower right has Nikki bottomless for the first time! Her pussy hair was exposed. The other e pics hand thme fighting it out standing. Looked even, however it dropped before I can closely examine them closer. I did not see any damage on either lady. BUMMER!!
Wow! Humiliated by Bella. Was Bella bottomless as well? I would have love too see her reaction.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2022, 05:24:54 AM »
I'm a fan of Nikki but love Bella's grim face during fights. Both put everything in. Great match.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2022, 05:27:13 AM »
I'm new around here, but I just wanted to say that some of you sound positively deranged. I don't know why they don't just let them fight to the death and the winner gets to keep all the money as well as the severed head of the loser. That's how you sound.
yes, a few are on the um, strange side of things for sure.  Unless you meant me, lol. 

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2022, 05:28:40 AM »
LOL There is a level of hysteria. I don't remember it being this fervid.
And not really for good reason, although it's literally 2 or 3 people, that's it.  This isn't Jess vs. Mira 4 or Jess verses Vika, we can all relax a little bit, right?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2022, 06:20:02 AM »
LOL There is a level of hysteria. I don't remember it being this fervid.
And not really for good reason, although it's literally 2 or 3 people, that's it.  This isn't Jess vs. Mira 4 or Jess verses Vika, we can all relax a little bit, right?
[/quote
Some catfight are rabid. I am one of those. FCF has some, but when this catfights was posted on Twitter, whose audience is larger , over 175 likes came back! Hard to cut the throttle when level of anticipation is high. Try my best to cut my engines and reduce speed on this forum.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2022, 10:58:13 AM »
I'm new around here, but I just wanted to say that some of you sound positively deranged. I don't know why they don't just let them fight to the death and the winner gets to keep all the money as well as the severed head of the loser. That's how you sound.
I think you and your post makes you sound a lot more deranged than any post I've seen here so far. I don't remember anyone here making a post about a severed head before smh.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 10:59:37 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline harpoon

« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2022, 01:29:38 PM »

What's really crazy is that none of these guys have even seen the fight. They're just looking at pics and fantasizing about them.  :D

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2022, 03:30:14 PM »

What's really crazy is that none of these guys have even seen the fight. They're just looking at pics and fantasizing about them.  :D
Let's turn the negative energy into positive, for those that are rabid fans please give Sutiefights as much money as you can without starving to sponsor more fights.  Become hedge fund managers to really pour some cash into this little hobby!  Come on, money where your mouth is!

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2022, 04:26:49 PM »
I must have missed some posts,
I didn’t see ANY negativity, I saw nothing but EXCITEMENT for the fight,

Everyone is very excited for the -
Seasoned vet VS new confident fighter.
What happens, happens and we all excitedly await the outcome.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2022, 04:44:38 PM »
I must have missed some posts,
I didn’t see ANY negativity, I saw nothing but EXCITEMENT for the fight,

Everyone is very excited for the -
Seasoned vet VS new confident fighter.
What happens, happens and we all excitedly await the outcome.
There's no negativity for the fight, just some "tap the breaks" vibe for some of the super posters.  Those seem to be the most excited, so I was just suggesting they drop a few thousand toward Suite or the girls as long as other girls know the money is good.  So, instead of a blow by blow fan fiction of what the fight might be, I'd say write up the description for those who like to do so, count the words, and give $1,000 per word instead of posting.  Now that's positive!

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2022, 04:48:00 PM »
I AGREE 100% -
Always throw the girls money, it’s great for the sport and shows the ladies us fans give a shit about them.
And wouldn’t hurt to throw Suites some cash ????????.
Money Motivates Everyone.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2022, 01:37:18 AM »
Yup. Nothing wrong with being excited about this catfight. Especially with a production like Suite Fights.
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2022, 03:45:45 AM »
No Round 4 pics??? I have a strong feeling this catffight did not go the scheduled 4. One of them quit!