News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?

• 182 Replies

Offline Oxsoman

Re: Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2022, 04:04:05 AM »
I agree with PingPong and I think we ALL know who did.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2022, 06:39:22 AM »
I agree with PingPong and I think we ALL know who did.
Wondering what Zamra's thinking.........

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2022, 08:40:03 AM »
No Round 4 pics??? I have a strong feeling this catffight did not go the scheduled 4. One of them quit!

You're wrong. The mystery is round 3, which is missing, but has been pulled. SuiteFights now has to edit out a full round and the bootleg dark-web version with a grizzly round 3 will turn this catfight into a legend. The controversial, hidden events in round 3 might create a permanent schism in the catfight world. History in the making.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2022, 04:45:10 PM »
No Round 4 pics??? I have a strong feeling this catffight did not go the scheduled 4. One of them quit!

You're wrong. The mystery is round 3, which is missing, but has been pulled. SuiteFights now has to edit out a full round and the bootleg dark-web version with a grizzly round 3 will turn this catfight into a legend. The controversial, hidden events in round 3 might create a permanent schism in the catfight world. History in the making.
What? Lol

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2022, 09:35:55 PM »
https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/bellavsnikki

Mobile version is available now, with goodies from @xyolop (aka DDT4U on this forum). 4K and 1080p versions will be added over the weekend.

I'll work on releasing a proper trailer tonight on the product page and Twitter.

DISCLAIMER: the production values for this match are not up to the standard you're all used to. Audio, framing, and white balance are all over the place, so I reduced the price as a sort of apology. This fight deserved a better producer. I'll resolve to do better in the future.

Offline newfan

« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2022, 11:57:38 PM »
Given the anticipation for this fight, you could've filmed it on a Motorola flip phone outside a construction site with your thumb in the frame the entire time and people would still be lined up to give you their money. As always, your honesty and fairness is appreciated.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2022, 12:14:02 AM »
I bought this a few minutes after Suitefights' tweet only to see that only the mobile version was out. Hah, I've probably refreshed the purchase page 100x now waiting for that 4K version. I've been eagerly anticipating this all week so no way I'm not going to prolong the wait a bit longer and give this the proper 4K big screen viewing it deserves.

Any one know if BTS video or photoshoot pictures are coming?

For those wondering, as of this post, the mobile and 1080P versions are out. Haven't watched a second of the fight yet, though.

Can't wait to enjoy this one!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2022, 01:21:41 AM »
Was worth it for me. Great job Steve. This one was good. Only wish there was no time limit and unrippable thongs because the wedgies ended quick with everything getting ripped haha. And if there too pussy to go for the pussy then wedgies are the next best thing. No time limits would've put this on a Jess vs Mira 2 level catfight. Maybe a rematch one day between these two to settle it with no time limits for each round. Anyway great shoot Steve, this one was high intensity, albeit shorter rounds.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 03:16:30 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2022, 02:42:06 AM »
I LOVED!it, both girls really wanted it and went for it.
GREAT JOB STEVE.
Your a class act and a GREAT producer.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2022, 03:04:47 AM »
I bought this a few minutes after Suitefights' tweet only to see that only the mobile version was out. Hah, I've probably refreshed the purchase page 100x now waiting for that 4K version. I've been eagerly anticipating this all week so no way I'm not going to prolong the wait a bit longer and give this the proper 4K big screen viewing it deserves.

Any one know if BTS video or photoshoot pictures are coming?

For those wondering, as of this post, the mobile and 1080P versions are out. Haven't watched a second of the fight yet, though.

Can't wait to enjoy this one!
Good catfight! Enjoy!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2022, 07:29:02 AM »
Just an absolutely superb fight! Nikki and Bella gave it their all and this is one of the most aggressive and even catfights Suitefights has ever released. I think there was maybe 700 hard slaps in this one? I LOVED this fight and truly think it will go down as one of the best fights Suitefights has ever put out. It lived up to the hype and then some.

Obviously, goes without saying, but this is the easiest of a recommendation for anyone who might be on the fence.

While Suitefights is being overly harsh on the technical hiccups for this one (it's still has multiple camera angles and is completely "fine" and shouldn't put anyone off on purchasing in the slightest), the location of this fight did make me laugh a bit. Usually, we're used to a nice looking hotel suite and it's almost a "classy" affair. Hah, this literally looked like a mat thrown on the ground of a garage in front of a scuffed up wall. Just was amused by this and this isn't a real "nitpick" at all, it just made me laugh at first.

Back to what actually matters, this fight is outstanding. Go enjoy it, everyone!

Offline lothar

« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2022, 12:25:03 PM »
Lothar highly recommends this masterpiece... old fashioned catfight!! 10 stars out of 5!! Test of wills for sure.. NOT TO BE MISSED!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2022, 01:38:06 PM »
Incredible!! Rematch Rematch.  This should be a series such as Mira/Jess. One of the best that I have ever seen! Production values an issue? NO. The only thing that got me was the scuffed walls.I stopped to clean my screen and then I realized it was the wall. Only $25. This was the all time bargain. Thank you Steve, once again for making a very suite fight, even if it wasn't the usual suite.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2022, 03:03:41 PM »
Truly a fantastic catfight. A couple of thoughts. Bella went fir Nikki;s tits.nipples swveral times. Don't understand why Nikki did not counter when she was on top as that is one of her signature moves. Bella's thong wedgie was awesome. thought a submission was coming, Nikki didn't go for Bella;s gold bikini bottom. The slaps to the body/face were excellent. Nikki's redness shows how much punishment she rendered. Overall the two genuinely went out to finish the other,Both determined not to submit. I scored the fight 3-0-1 Bella. In my opinion she controlled and negated Nikki's agressive attacks and was more active when fighting on the floor. On many ocasions,Bella immobilized Nikki's arms to prevent Nikki to slp the shit out of her and going for Bella's tits. Love a rematch in 4-5 months with Nikki dropping some wt, and toning up her body. Bella won this close catfight on points, She is getting a winners tip bonus from me.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2022, 03:35:15 PM »
Just got this today.  All  I can say is ....OH ...MY... GAWD!

By the time I downloaded it, eight people had given it a perfect rating of 5.0.  Now that is nine.

It is one of the best five catfights I have ever seen and I have seen LOTS!

There is hard hitting, vicious hairpulling, most of the fight is right down on the floor, body to body.  There is hair on the floor before the end of the first round.

The two fighters are charmingly well matched.  The struggle surges back and forth and some of the positions these two  women twist each other into is eye watering.

I can't recommend this video too much, it is just THAT good,

-halhow3