News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stories!

• 17 Replies

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
Stories!
« on: February 13, 2011, 12:05:38 PM »
Calling all Writers,

Can we have some sexfight stories here as well please?  Maybe I am asking a little much, but it would actually be nice to see some sexfight stories between a man and a woman?  Any chance?

Maybe I am reaching for the skies, but one can only hope :)

Brit

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Stories!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 07:39:18 PM »
Brit,

Give me a sense of what you want to see and I'll do what I can.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »
Well,

thats a pretty hard question as I dont really understand what a sex fight is to be honest. Laying that aside I can imagine!

I am a little nervous of expanding on this too cos its a little unbalanced in this little world of ours.  One woman over powering another female and all sorts of carry on from that seems acceptable......... yet when you transfer that to a man and a woman........... it becomes unacceptable.  Like I said its reaching for the skies.... getting to the point where I do not think its even viable and be within the rules of this site.

Brit

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »
I think I'll take a stab at this.  I've been thinking of writing a catfighting story, but lately I've kinda had this story in mind that might work as a mixed sexfight.  And after reading your other threat about a man winning, it might work that way too.

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
Hey Masked Bunny

Look forward to your story......... maybe it will even set the scene :)

Brit

Offline ryan6

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 09:46:38 PM »
anyone woman with some irl encounters they want to discuss

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 04:28:14 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,13382.0.html

Here's a link to my story.  It kinda came out different than a sex fight haha, but this is what I came up with.  I enjoyed writing it.

Offline skyychick2001

• Looking For IRL Fights
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »
If a guy loses a sexfight against a woman, does the woman have to wait 15 mins until he is ready again to abuse him?

This is the wierd shit that goes through my head.

Also, I remember an excellent mixed boxing story I read when the woman won and then forced the Semi conscious guy to cum with her gloves.   It was hot!
13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 03:04:33 AM »
Joanne;

She was talking girl VS guy .. original post.

So you may want to be careful your reply, as it may go a different way than you want.

S

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 05:31:04 AM »
Joanne's right Storm Hun..You didn't read Brits post closely
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 06:09:06 AM »
Joanne:  I would personally love to take a stab at it, though I think I need to do some research on sexfights.  Like I know how it basically works and all, but it'd probably help if I actually knew the tactics/theory behind one before I tackled this.  Are you looking for one purely sex like, or a rougher catfighting/sexfight hybrid?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:34:04 AM by MaskedBunny »

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 01:35:02 PM »
Sorry Amber,Emily,and any other girls that want to have Jo in a sexfight,right now...i'm first in line,and will teach Jo a few things she never knew were even possible to do in a sexfight,lol!
No worries, You all can have Jo when i'm done with her,if she's still able to walk,or function right, lol

xoxo
Heidi
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 09:45:00 PM »
Calling all Writers,

Can we have some sexfight stories here as well please?  Maybe I am asking a little much, but it would actually be nice to see some sexfight stories between a man and a woman?  Any chance?

Maybe I am reaching for the skies, but one can only hope :)

Brit

Brit, here are links to the story I promised.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,13793.0.html (Intro)

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,13794.0.html (Main Story)

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RosheeCat

• A Cat out a' Hell, and damned proud of it, too.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 04:27:36 PM »
Well, I've had a quiet an exposure for sex fights, as a member of a one of the most prominent group women that specializes on the subject. There is nothing more sensual, than another girl trying to make me submit, sexually. More than skill, I look at her, and think.. how do I want my body to be treated?. something our men will not understand easily..lol...

NikkiBlondeNSexy

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 10:09:07 PM »
Roshee, you are right.  We are flesh and blood and not stone and steel.  We are plastic and changing like the wind.  The struggle is looking at another woman and trying to steel the flesh and blood towards victory at times when that may be less than what we desire, even if only for a fleeting moment.