News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight for the Whip - Angie vs Gail

• 37 Replies

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
Fight for the Whip - Angie vs Gail
« on: July 02, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »
I've been in many fights in my life, bar fights, street fights, fist fights.  I've won some and lost some, but the toughest fight I've ever been in was the one vs. Gail from this site; Fight for the Whip, Angie vs. Gail.  We've known each other for a while, but were never like friends, and I knew Gail wanted to fight me, but it never happened until last month.  We finally set a date and time and the rules were set.  Gail knew that I had been whipped before, by a real mistress, in a real dungeon, and it seems to me she was always intrigued but had never experienced that herself.  So the rules were we would fight no holds barred, barefoot and topless, and whoever won would get to whip the loser in front of all those assembled, who were our boyfriends and other mutual friends, about 30 people in all.  We decided to hold the fight at one of our friends houses, which was an old farm in upstate NY.  The fight was outside and the day of the fight it was extremely hot, around 95 degress or so.  We each removed our shoes and tops, facing each other in very skimpy cut off shorts, fists raised and ready to go.  The winner of this fight would only be decided by KO or concede, and there was no time limit.  I completely underestimated Gail.  She started to circle me with fist raised, while I shot out several left jabs, connecting a couple times to her face, and falsely believing that I would have an easy time with her.  Her head snapped back a couple times as my fist slammed into her, drawing blood from her bottom lip pretty quickly.  Gail finally threw a wild left hook at me, which missed, but she then followed up with a hard punch to my belly that nearly took my breath away.  I danced away from her, still flicking out my left jab, as she charged after me, tackling me to the ground.  It occurred to me that while I wanted to box her, Gail preferred a street brawl.  She grabbed me by the hair, pulling my hair back hard while wailing away at my tits and belly.  We were each wrestling on the ground, trying to gain an advantage, both of us sweating pretty good now, with Gails bloody lip being splattered on my chest.  She ended up on top of me, and while I covered my face with my arms, she slammed several rights and lefts into my exposed belly and tits.  The audience was going crazy as this fight became very intense, very fast.  I finally managed to throw Gail off me and we both scrambled back to our feet.  She kicked me in the belly, then connected with a solid left uppercut to my face, knocking me flat on my ass.  She dove on top of me, again pulling my hair in all directions while I tried to recover.  I began punching her in the side, landing at least 5 or 6 punches before she rolled off me.  We were both on our feet again and assumed a boxers stance.  Our friends were screaming uncontrollably, knowing that they were in for a  real show.  I shot out another left jab, but Gail ducked under it and drilled me with a hard right to the belly.  The sound of her fist slamming into my belly echoed throughout the air as I doubled over thinking, she's gonna beat me.  She was one tough bitch, must be in the Indian Blood inside her, and I knew she would never quit.  But I wouldn't quit either, so it would definitely come down to a knockout.  We clinched, my arms around her head, but she continued to slam rights and lefts into my belly.  I could not seem to grab her by the arms to stop the onslaught.  We were both panting for air, tiring quickly as the fight was already about 15 minutes long.  Gail finally dropped me to my knees with another crushing body blow, then nailed me with a left to the face that dropped me face first into the dirt.  She quickly jumped on my back, capturing me in a painful full nelson that I could not escape from.  She continued to pull back on my arms while sitting on my lower back.  I was groaning in agony as she continued to torture me.  She finally released her hold and jumped to her feet.  I was slow to get up and she kicked me in the side with her foot, rolling me over onto my back.  She was taunting me to get up, which I did, ever so slowly.  I was on wobbly legs, sweat pouring into my eyes.  Gail, still bleeding from her lower lip raised her arms again in a boxers stance.   She nailed me with 2 quick lefts of her own to the face, snapping my head back.  That was the moment when I thought, I'm going to lose.  She's tougher than I thought and I took her too lightly.  She would have the pleasure of whipping me in front of all of our friends.  I thought, that wouldn't be too bad.  It would only be about 50 lashes.  I had been whipped before and let's face it, I kinda enjoy a good whipping.  But just as I thought about that, Gail missed with a wild right and I charged her, tackling her to the ground.  In the process, the back of her head slammed on the ground and she went limp.  I raised my right fist to nail her, but instantly could see her eyes roll up into her head.  She was momentarily knocked unconscious.  I didn't hit her that last time, instead, I stood up over her with my arms raised.  Our friends were going crazy as Gail's boyfriend rushed to her aid, my boyfriend coming to mine.  When Gail finally recovered and we shook hands, I told her I wouldn't whip her.  She had fought a hell of a fight and didn't deserve a whipping.  But she insisted.  She wanted it badly, and so did all our friends.  She told me that if she beat me, she wouldn't have thought twice about whipping me.  I told her we could wait a few hours, but she wanted it done right then and didn't want to wait.  We walked over to an old swing set.  The seats were missing but the chains still hung from the overhang above, so we wrapped Gails wrists around the chains and raised her arms in a V shape.  I took the cat 0 nine tails and began to whip her on the back.  I raked the cat o nine across her back 5 times before she screamed at me to hit her harder.  The next 10 lashes were slightly harder but she was still yelling at me, "Harder, Harder you Bitch.  THe next 10 were harder and she jerked forward with each lash.  I then stood in front of her, taking a small break.  I told her the punches she hit me with were the hardest ever.  Prior to this fight, the hardest I was ever punched was by the beautiful, Jill Lauren, down in her studio in Clearwater.  That was a belly punching fantasy of mine, to be punched by Jill, but this was much different.  Gail ordered me to continue the whipping, so I took dead aim at her beautiful tits.  I whipped her harder this time, raking the whip over both tits and belly, another 25 in all, before dropping the whip at her feet.  I walked away while Gail was attended to by her friends.   A couple days later, Gail called me and we talked about the fight.  We both thought, she had me for a while, and maybe she did.  But streetfights are hard to figure.  Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  As for a rematch, I guess we'll have to wait and see............

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Re: Fight for the Whip - Angie vs Gail
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 04:00:33 AM »
Great fight by two GREAT FIGHTERS and two of the hottest women here thanks ladies !!!

Offline sai_linghk

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 05:44:23 AM »
MMMMM way to go my sexy slut I  glad you were able to pull off the win. ;)
Now I will have to show you how to use the  whip correctly won't I :-*
Mistress Sai

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 06:18:17 AM »
Congrats for the win Angie. And hx a lot for this story. Have really enjoyed this.

Yes, You are right Angie. Streetfight have its own rules :D 

And Paula, you are wrong. Angie win not every fight, but is she lose she is a honest loser.

Ty Angie for this

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

BoxerPA87

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 06:26:27 AM »
WOW!!!  What a story, what a fight! Congrats Angie on winning. It did sound like Gail had you a couple times, and no offense meant, should have finished you off to get the KO. Kudos to both you and Gail for a hard fought, back and forth battle. You are right, streetfights are hard to tell. Sometimes you do win, and sometimes you do lose. As you know with boxing Angie, which is truth for any style fight, any 1 punch or strike can make or break a fight either way. And you proved that in this fight with that takedown. Congrats on the hard fought win. Would look forward to hearing/reading about the rematch, or perhaps even seeing it if it's possible.

--Chad

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 09:11:50 AM »
Great story,Great Fight,and 2 Great Ladies who Fought like Champions! Dan

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 10:13:16 AM »
All is fair in love and war or so THEY say.  Whoever the hell THEY are.

I beat the shit out of Angie but she beat the shit out of me as well.  In the end it turned out she was the better bitch that day. 

Angie wanted to spare me the whipping but I lost and that was the terms of our fight.  I did tell her that if our roles were reversed I would be whipping her with no second thoughts.  She started out rather reluctantly until I ORDERED her to whip me harder.  I lost, I deserved it.

Next time?  Yes, there may very well be a next time.  I lost and I don't like losing.  But if I have to lose it is best to lose to a really tough bitch in a close fight.

Angie, my tough love, next time it's going to be you on that swing set.

Love ya and love to hate ya. ;)

Gail

{alt}
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 10:50:19 AM »
Congrats Angie on winning. The story is very good, i like you are won Angie, fight was very hard and long, but you was better

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
Congrats for the win Angie. And hx a lot for this story. Have really enjoyed this.

Yes, You are right Angie. Streetfight have its own rules :D 

And Paula, you are wrong. Angie win not every fight, but is she lose she is a honest loser.

Ty Angie for this

Jürgen
Who is this Bitch, Paula?

Offline The Pain

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 03:27:54 PM »
Hi~ Angie!
GREAT FIGHT, LOVED IT!

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »
Congrats to both of you, it sounds like it was a great fight...

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 08:41:53 PM »
I really loved the story, Angie! Okay, I didn't like the ending very much because you beat my Apache Sister Gail. But it was a terrific story, it felt like we were all there watching the fight. Congrats to you 'n to Gail too. I think you both were/are winners 'n I'm not just saying that because Gail 'n I are Native Sisters!

Thanks for sharing!!!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
Hey now Angie,

Thanks for telling me about your story. I really enjoyed it!

;)
Cheers!

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2012, 04:08:16 AM »
Interesting history very well written and with a amazing struggle' lol , I liked ! Congratulations Girls " Kissesssssssssssssssssssss"  Kitana .

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2012, 04:54:57 AM »
ANGIE, thanks for telling me about this sexy story.  I LOVED how you turned the tables on her, and came out on top.  You are so tough and resiliant.  NEXT TIME....PLEASE.....step on her face with your sexy bare foot....make her smell it, kiss it and worship it!  Show her who the better woman is, and make her grovel under your gorgeous feet!  Thanks so much, DAVE