News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Becca at David's Party

• 8 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Becca at David's Party
« on: June 15, 2013, 03:59:03 AM »
"Hey Becca, I'm having a party at my place on Friday, why don't you come."

"David" I answered my cell. "It's very nice of you." I was of two minds,

"Come on, Becc babe, it'll do you good. Yes, I know about Andrew and you. You were right; it would have been a shame to waste those tickets to the Halloween ball. Andrew was stupid to go hunting."

Andrew and I had broken up about that. He'd been furious when he got back from his trip with his buddies to find I'd gone to the party without him. He'd have been a lot more furious if he knew I'd had a one night stand with a guy I met there. What Andrew didn't know wouldn’t hurt him. The first question just then was - did I want to get back with Andrew? The second was - if I did want to, should I go to David’s party? I knew going would make him more furious still. But it might make him jealous. Whether I wanted to get back with him or not, I wanted to make him jealous.

"Becc babe, come on, come to my party," David prodded me. "It'll be a blast if you're there. It won't be any good if you're not there."

"You're trying to soft soap me."

"I just want you to come. You'll make the party."

I suspected that David wanted to get into my pants. Perhaps I might let him. He’d flirted with me often enough. I knew - call it feminine intuition - that it went deeper than a mild flirtation. There were those vibes, those unmistakable signs that a man was interested in you – the little glances, wanting to sit next to you, little body contacts, David did them all.

Perhaps he'd be a better boyfriend than Andrew; he had always been attentive to me. I started to build a mental list, ticking them off one by one.

First David had at least as good conversation as Andrew; he had at least as good a job. He had good taste - he liked the same movies I liked, he knew what wine goes with what meal - he was classy. He cleaned up real good for a night of clubbing and dancing.

Second, he didn't go hunting. Not that he was a wimp, but even his "guy thing" working on old trains at the Illinois Train Museum where he was a member, was something more productive, more community-minded than going off to the backwoods drinking and shooting. No, he wasn’t a wimp; he was red blooded; he’d liked me fighting – and beating - his brother’s girlfriend Sara, he’d cheered me on when Andrew just stood and watched.

Third, I liked his folks-except for that runt of a little brother, Adam and his floozy Sara. I smiled; David had been all over me when I pounded that redhead coed in Kate's pool. So had Andrew - after I’d won.

So the question was not so much whether I wanted to get back with Andrew, but whether David might be a better prospect. And if it turned out he wasn’t; that we were not compatible, would that stymie my chances with Andrew?

“Becc babe, don’t keep me hanging! Please come!” David was starting to beg. Something every guy should do. Something Andrew didn’t do nearly enough. “And Becc babe, please wear that outfit you wore to the Halloween ball. Yes, I heard about it, you were the hottest girl there. The outfit would have been wasted on anyone else, your kid sister would have looked even sluttier than usual in it and Kate ..." He paused.

I finished his sentence for him, “We both know she’d be too repressed to wear it. My big sister wouldn’t be seen dead in it.” We both laughed. It was true, Kate wouldn't do these things; she disapproved of them - the fight with Sara among them. I knew deep down she wanted to fight, to let loose at a party once in a while, do them herself but would never dare; she shoved all those feelings deep down inside herself - they were not 'good things' for her to do.

“You know her so well! Come to the party, please Becca, you’ll be the star in that costume, and you’ll have so much fun! Fun Kate would never dream about."

"Yes I'll come." It was knowing my buttoned down elder sister wouldn't approve that decided me. She had lectured me when Gemma told her some of what went on at the Halloween party. I should have been used to her lectures now, she'd lectured me after my fight with Sara, but that had been less than half hearted. She'd come close to admitting how excited she had been by it all. If I'd taxed her a little bit more I'd have had that admission and another- that she would like to fight herself. Not that she'd ever do it. No she was too repressed. And the lecture she gave me after Halloween was anything but half heated. My ears had burned, my face had flushed as I listened to my "sensible" elder sister - whom I secretly admired - list all the things I'd done wrong. She was right too. But I was tired of her being good and expecting me to be good. She suppressed her urgings, she expected me to do the same. I wasn’t her and I wasn’t going to do as she wanted. No, I was going to David’s party.

"You will? Oh great! Thank you so much Becca, I love you!"

Had I heard him right? Did he really mean what he had said? Or was he just excited? Either way, he had said it, one more little sign that I was right: he wanted more than for me to go to his party and I decided I'd do more for him. I giggled, "You don't really mean that, you sweet boy."

"Would you like to come over and find out?” he laughed nervously.

"Are you blushing, David? It's ok, and because you're so sweet, I'll come early and help you set up!"

"Oh Becc babe, you are the best, yes I do love you." His voice tailed off in another nervous laugh.

I trilled with laughter. "It's ok, David." I hung up.

So I did go and I did help. David and I slaved all that Saturday getting food and drink. I really started the Friday night baking savouries and snacks but that was no hardship. I've always enjoyed cooking, and David's look when I called round and asked him to help get the food out of the trunk was so good. "Oh Becc babe, how can I thank you?"

"Hey put me down, people will see!" He'd rushed me off my feet and twirled me round, kissing my face all over. "Besides we got to get this food inside.”

He did so and we got stuck in. Mid afternoon we had a break, we were tired, we sat leaning against each other and chatting, it was a great time. We did some more, then David suggested we have a coffee together. Afterward I should I go home, have a nap and come back dressed for the party. We did have that coffee and I went home.

On my return David was more than complimentary. "Wow that looks so good!"

I smiled and let him half-hug half-grope me. I'd been a little apprehensive, I feared the outfit made me look a little plump. As if sensing my concern David ran his hand over my flank and my tummy. "You have all the right curves to show it off! You are so hot!" He kissed me again and led me inside. I helped him to put food and drinks out.

Soon I was having a great time; there were many of my friends there. I danced, I ate, I drank and I chatted. Not even the arrival of David’s brother Adam and his slut Sara spoiled the night. In fact, it made it better. I walked over; I gave him a warm hug. “How is the host’s little brother?” I smiled. “Lovely to see you again.”

I turned to Sara, “Ooh! I did not expect to see you here with Adam. Well surely not so soon after the pool party.” I stared her down.

Red faced, Sara muttered, “Come on Adam, let’s find some drinks.”

I sashayed back to a smiling David who wrapped me in a hug.

“Hey put me down David!”I giggled as he lifted me off my feet.

He kissed me, “Put you down, Becc babe? Why, that was one putdown you gave Sara! She’d be burning up inside!” He kissed me again. “You really are so bad!” He let me down, giving me a grope on the way.

“She deserved it, remember she started the fight.”

“Yes but you ended it. I guess it taught her competition is a lot tougher in the major leagues!”

David and I were dancing again when I heard his door bell. We walked together, his arm round my waist till we got to the hallway. He smiled ruefully, “Maybe if we squeezed tightly together we could go to the door together.”

I giggled,”Tsk tsk, you are being forward. Don’t count your chickens.”

He let go and we walked towards the door, only to find it pushed open.

“Heyas, Jim!” David greeted his friend.

I smiled; I’d known Jim Stephenson since we were both on the Chicago Unit swimming teams. "Hey!" I blew a kiss. “How are you?”

Jim stepped forward, hugged me and kissed my cheek. I turned that into a hug and a friendly but full blown kiss on the lips - after all, I thought that there was no harm in letting David know there might be a bit of competition. But there was; I hadn’t seen Jim had brought a girl along till she strode into the hall, looking daggers at me. She strode right past a bashful Jim and me, up to David and kissed him, ensuring her tight top rubbed his chest. “Hello I’m Jane de Ville. I guess you’re David. Glad to meet you at last. Jim has told me so much about you. Tell me about the interurban trains you’re working on at the museum. My Dad’s uncle was a driver on the North Shore line.”

"You'll regret this, Jane," Jim chuckled. "He'll talk trains all night."

"May I get you both a drink?” I tried to smooth over my solecism.

Jane turned her head, she glared at me; she looked me up and down, her eyes smouldering. I looked back. I felt her gaze travel from my head, down my neck and the skimpy collar and mock tie, to the top with its white section just covering my breasts and the black corset - bustier beneath, and the short skirt. She made me feel uncomfortable.

"Yes, I'll have a gin fizz please." She turned to Jim. "Do you generally let cocktail waitresses grope you?"

David roared with laughter. “Jane, meet Becca, a dear friend." He slipped his arm round my waist. I so needed that. Jane's continued stare had made me uncomfortable; her jibe had made me flush. "And one of the best vets around," David continued, holding me close. "But yes I see what you mean; it’s a great costume. But Becca would never make a cocktail waitress, sure she's got the looks!" and here his hand slipped and squeezed my butt then returned to my waist, "She's just far too clever."

All the time Jane's stare never left me. I wilted; her first sentence had left me scorched. And now she was clearly sizing me up. "I'll get those drinks guys." Yes, I was running away; I needed time to regroup. I made the drinks and brought them back. I looked at Jane chatting with David and Jim. She gazed back, I wasn't going to let this big boobed - they must have been 36DDs - blonde bitch dressed in a mini to show off her good legs, best me again. I gazed again, she was about my height, but probably not as fit as I was. She stepped forward, I bit off a gasp - the slut was braless. But then so was I, a bra just didn’t go with my outfit.

I slipped my arm round David’s waist, “Let’s go back to the party; come on Jim and Jane, mingle.” I held him close, yes he’d got his earlier wish. I’d been played - but not by him. I glanced back; trying to pass the message to Jane: don’t mess with me again.

Aware that I was David's date, and wanting to make sure everyone else was aware too, I kissed him briefly, left him and acted as hostess - after all, most of the food was my cooking anyway. I made sure everyone was well fed and had plenty to drink. I spent a few moments chatting with each group on my way round the rooms.

My dismay returned when I got back and saw David and Jim chatting with Jane. Jim smiled broadly, "You've done a great job, Becca." He kissed me. He turned to David, "You need Becca at more of your parties.”

David smiled, he kissed me. “She will be, you’ll be at them all from now on. Won’t you, Becc babe?” He patted my bare side. I warmed; I’d been right all along; David did want to date me!

“Yeah, every party needs a cocktail waitress. With Becca you should save on wages.” Jane glared at me.

“That was uncalled for.” Jim came to my defence. “Becca’s been great.” He turned to me, “Care to dance?”

I glanced at David, wanting him to know that I sought his approval, wanting others to see that I’d sought and got his approval; both because it showed publicly we were - at least starting to be – a couple, and to disarm Jane. David smiled and nodded; I blew him a kiss and went arm in arm with Jim. We enjoyed ourselves on the floor, dancing happily as good friends.

We walked back to where David and Jane were engrossed; or at least David was, he was talking trains. Jane was listening, apparently hanging on his every word.

“Come on hun; I’ll rescue you.” Jim hugged Jane. “Has he been talking about trains to you? Of course he has, I did warn you about his pet hobby.” He turned to David. “Give the girl a break. No one is as interested in trains as you are!”

“Yeah ok,” David smiled.

Jane’s eyes sought mine. ”I’m sure I’m more interested in them than a vet masquerading as a cocktail waitress!” She turned to me. “Do you even know what a motorman was?”

I retorted, “Yes, a driver of a streetcar.”

“You only know because David told you!”

I reddened, she was right.

“You are one feisty woman; you’d think you were a redhead.” David patted Jane’s butt. Turning to Jim, he said, “You sure know how to pick them, don't you?”

I snapped, “Yes, from the trash heap.” I glared at Jane, I’d got one back on her. I heard the oven buzzer and turned, “David, excuse me please, our guests need more food and drink.”

Pleased with my retort and even more pleased I had an out so Jane didn’t have time to burn me again, I sashayed to the kitchen to load the serving platters with more food.

I walked around offering food. By now people knew I'd prepared most of it and I got very complimentary comments; but much more cheering than those were comments about how lucky David was to have me around.

I guess I was midway through my task when I served Adam, Sara and Jane. I don't know where Jim was then. I tried to be pleasant, not just offering food but chatting briefly with them. I asked Jane where she came from - Seattle, she told me. I asked her what her job was - she was a business consultant. Well, that covered a multitude of sins.

I tried to talk some more. I should have saved my breath. I'd just turned my back to go on to the next group when Jane sneered in a loud whisper, "You know, I was wrong, she's not a cocktail waitress, she's a whore. Look at how she works the room. Adam, does your bro pimp her out; what's his cut on her earnings?" She laughed, they all laughed. Others around laughed too.

I flushed. She'd burnt me again with her comment. I was too busy to think of a comeback. I fumed; I went to the kitchen to restock the platters. I poured myself a big glass of white wine and drank it all, trying to rebuild my confidence, reminding myself that no matter what this bitch dished out, I’d be calm, I’d be polite. I set Kate’s example before my eyes; I’d make her proud of me. I took a few deep breaths before I went out again. I served more food, again chatting with people, again graciously receiving their compliments.

It was quite a while before I’d served all that food and returned to David and Jim. I gasped, my eyes widened momentarily. Jane was stroking Jim and David’s cocks through their pants. David was blushing. He pushed her hand away.

I dug my nails into Jane’s wrist. As calmly as I could, I pulled her hand away. “Here, stop that – I was wrong you’re not from the trash heap, you’re from the gutter!"

"Becca, the bitch just started it as you came, she set us up!" David was embarrassed.

"So you do have a backbone after all. You don’t just pick on kids!” Jane retorted calmly. “Yes, I know what you did to Sara."

She turned to the guys. “Don’t let this silly fat slut bother you or your friends.”

Right on cue – they had to have plotted this - Sara asked archly, "Who are you calling a fat slut?"

All that so carefully husbanded confidence slipped away. How could they know my fear?

“That would be the fattest slut in the room! Look at her; she's even flaunting her belly." Jane glared at me.

I'd had enough of her taunts. She'd riled me all night. Perhaps I may not have been that angry if I'd not drunk a fair bit, certainly I wouldn't have been that angry if there had been fewer people around. But there was no way I was going to put up with this any longer. Not with David, who I already knew loved seeing me fight, standing there. Not with his brother's skanky slut Sara cheering Jane on. I snapped, strode forward and slapped Jane's face. "How dare you!" Yes it was a banal comment, I was too furious to think of a better one.

"Fuck you whore!" Jane's reaction was equally banal. Her slap stung my cheek.

"Get the slut, destroy her!" Sara hissed "Pound her, Jane!"

"You weren't able to, so you hope Jane does!" It was so good to hear David's retort. "Go for it, Becc babe, she has it coming to her!"

Even before he had spoken, my hand had slapped Jane's cheek again. I turned, my hip shoving at her, trying to push her into a coffee table behind her. “Don’t you – any of you - try to stop this. She has it coming to her!” I hissed.

Somehow she grabbed my hair - if I'd know I'd be fighting I'd have put it up in a bun. As it was, she got a fistful and pulled me down with her. Somehow she wheeled and pushed me down first, I landed on the dining room table. Food went everywhere.

I wiggled out from under Jane as she fell too. I grabbed her arm as she fell, pulling her side ways. I tried to twist it up behind her back. "That's right, squeal for me bitch!" I hissed as I succeeded. Jane clawed at my top, digging her nails into my boobs.

It was my turn to squeal as she clawed and slapped. I let go of her hand, and, clapping both my hands on her shoulders, tried to push her off. For a moment I succeeded, until she spun and struck my breasts with her elbow.

I slapped her, trying to push her over. She grabbed my hair; we traded slaps for a few moments. She hissed and screamed. I saved my breath, slapping hard and continuously. She backed away. I pushed her, helping her on her way and kicking her thigh hard. She squealed, she swore, she retreated. I went after her, slapping her face with one hand, hoping to distract her so I could punch her tummy with my other hand.

Again she pivoted on her leg, my fist hit thin air. Before I regrouped, Jane had seized my top, digging her nails in under the bodice, scraping against the soft flesh there.

People began to gather around in a circle to watch. Some of them cheered for me or for Jane. Most just watched.

David encouraged me “Fuck her up, Becc babe!”

But, just then, it was she who was fucking me up. The pain was horrid. I backed off, the cotton bodice ripped; it flapped around the stomach corset part of my top. I tried to knee her again but Jane seized my knee instead. She yanked hard, I squealed, I couldn’t stand on one leg. I fell to the carpet below.

Jane tried to fling herself down on me but I'd already started to roll and, as she did, I raised my elbow. She hit it hard, it hurt my elbow but it half-winded her; I heard the hiss of air leave her longs.

Adam snarled, "You've met your match, Becca! Jane's a real fighter." Thinking back, that comment was more directed at his floozy Sara standing alongside him, her arm round his waist, than it was at me. I don’t think Adam had ever forgiven Sara for losing to me.

Before Jane had recovered, indeed before I had recovered myself, I wrapped my left arm round her, holding her in place, punching with my right. I forced myself to keep going, knowing I couldn't let her get her wind back. We rolled around on the floor clutching at each other for perhaps thirty seconds.

David encouraged me again, “Get up Becca, get her, get her! I know you can!”

Sara still loathed me, “Beat that bitch down, Jane!”

David chuckled, “You couldn’t do that, Sara, what makes you think Jane can?” He was reminding me how I'd defeated Sara and underlining her failure - he didn’t like her anymore than I did. But he did like me! He cheered me on. "Go on, Becc Babe! Beat her like you beat Sara!”

We broke apart. I scrambled to my feet, panting, worn and needing a break, but much quicker than Jane who wheezed as she got to her knees. She looked exhausted. I swung my leg forward kicking her above her right kidney. She groaned.

She surprised me by lunging forward, her head striking my tummy.

“Oh yes, you foxed her then!” Jim cheered Jane on. I suppose with David barracking for me, he was allowed to cheer his girlfriend -no he had better taste than that – she was only his slut-for-the-night.

Whether she was his slut-for-the-night or not, Jim was right she had been foxing me. She’d outsmarted me. She shoved hard, half winding me, driving me back to the floor.

This time though, Jane was too slow to get any benefit. I hoped fervently that perhaps, just perhaps she wasn’t foxing after all when she wheezed, or not completely; that just perhaps I had worn her down. I rolled away, seizing her extended arm - I guess she had hoped to pin me. I yanked, she faltered, I yanked again, almost pulling her to the floor. I clawed at her top, digging my nails inside, ripping at her braless breasts.

She squealed. She tried to push me away. She failed. I yanked her arm a third time. I got her down on the floor. I tried to roll her onto her back. I knew I didn’t have much left, but that didn’t matter if I was able to take control in the next moments. I pinned her right shoulder to the floor. I punched her face, she groaned. I swung my leg up; I was going to straddle her.

“Arrgh!” The bitch had slashed her nails across my bare tummy and my inner thighs. I felt the skin break; I dropped my leg back; glancing down I saw beads of blood and the red scratches. My head flew back; she had punched me just under my chin. I was dazed; needing time to recover. I had so nearly had her!

Still kneeling, still trying to get that recovery time I needed, I felt her hand grab my hair, she tugged on it, she pushed my shoulder. She tried to push me over or drag me down. She didn't succeed, if I was tired so was she. She got up to her knees herself. I tried to stop her, to push her down. She punched my tummy. I rocked back on my knees as she got up. We locked arms in a trial of strength, each trying to push the other down. For a few seconds we strained motionless, our force countering the other. Then, to my horror, Jane began to force me back. I tried to rally, to no avail. She kept pushing; she twisted, forcing me back onto my haunches and to my side. I wailed as her thrust gained momentum and she forced me down onto my back.

“Finish her off!” It was that oaf Adam.

Jane tried to ram her knee between my thighs, it hit my left thigh not my cxnt. I groaned but punched with all my remaining strength into her exposed tummy and twisted away from her. She stumbled back.

“Make her suffer, Becc babe!” David encouraged.

I got up to my knees and tried again to shove her onto her back. Instead she grabbed my hair again, yanking me down. Again she twisted me to the side, but this time I dragged her with me. We struggled together on the floor for a moment. Again we broke apart.

I rose, supporting myself on all fours and crawled over to where Jane lay, gasping for air. She tugged at my hair, I pulled back. Too late, she had rolled, knocking my left arm from supporting me. I hit the floor.

Jane shoved me onto my back. Exhausted I tried to rise. “Oh fuck!” I shrieked, she had kneed my cxnt.

She rammed her knee into my tummy. My body spasmed.

“It’s over, slut. Tap out” Jane hissed.

I couldn’t take any more. I tapped.

She stood up, placing her foot on my tummy in the classic victory pose. “See, Sara, I told you the fat slut couldn’t fight!” I remembered posing just like that after I defeated Sara. Jane looked down, “Well you’re not a cocktail waitress, not even a whore, just a defeated fat slut.”

“Come on Jane, you’ve made your point” Jim tried to calm her down. “You’ve beaten Becca.”

“You mean I’ve beaten that fat slut!”She hissed. She prodded me,”Admit it loser, you’re a fat slut!”

I shivered, I fought back tears. I'd lost. What would David think? What would all his friends think?

"Jane, you've done enough," Jim repeated. "Come on now, come and get cleaned up."

Jane went over to David. "Who's the better woman, the fat slut still lying on the floor or me?"

David sidestepped, “Becca, are you alright?” It was such a banal question. He bent down, “Cme on, I’ll help you up to the shower.”

I stood up, by myself. I was shaking but I was determined I didn’t need any help. “Thank you David, I’ll be ok all I want is my bag - the clothes I was in this morning. Please.” I walked upstairs. I locked the door. I heard David outside the door. With my head under the shower I didn’t know quite what he said. I raised my voice. “Just leave my clothes there!”

I stayed under the shower for a long time. It was soothing, and I dreaded going downstairs. I had to in the end, to find the party was all but over. Jane, Jim, Sara and Adam had long gone, so had most of the others. But there were still enough for me to hear the whispers.

“Becca had it coming to her, she picked the fight”... “Jane was right, Becca should not have worn that outfit, she did look like a cocktail waitress”... ”Yes it was more than a little slutty...yes a fat slut.”... ”Well perhaps she got what she deserved.”

I wanted to cry. I wanted David to cuddle me. But I didn’t want his sympathy either. I turned on my heel. “I’m sorry I won’t be around to clean up, David.” I walked to my car ignoring his pleas. Again I told myself I didn't want his sympathy. I knew he had both wanted and expected me to win, I knew too he liked me fighting. So what was I going to do now that I'd lost, what was he going to do. No, I did not want his sympathy.

I thought again about Sara, trying to cheer myself up by remembering how I'd beaten her: I'd worked her over just as badly as Jane had beaten me; Adam was still hanging out with that floozy. Perhaps there was a chance for me with David.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, I got into my car. Was this how Sara had felt when I'd beaten her? She wasn't as proud as me, she'd let Adam comfort her. No I told myself, it wasn't pride that stopped me from going back to David.

I'd go back when I beat that bitch Jane. Next time I'd be on top of the game. But right then I needed to go home and sleep.

My thanks to the wonderful Jane  who is the heroine (?) of this story and to Alice (from another chat)  and  Laurie Breeze for their great help in turning my rambles into what I hope is a good story.

This is number 5 in the Becca saga coming after

Becca’s first fight, Becca’s Beach volleyball Bout, Becca's BBQ  Bash and Becca's Halloween Party but before Becca v Jenn and More than She Expected Becca's pool fights

I thank my readers for their helpful comments.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Becca at David's Party
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »
Interesting contrast in fighting styles. While Becca makes good use of her punching prowess and ability to drag her opponent to the floor to stifle resistance, Jane did more with her knees and fingernails. Once Jane was on her back, seemingly exhausted, I was sure Becca had this one in the bag, so it was a surprise to see her lose in the end. You set things up to make the reader believe that while Jane was tough, she lacked the stamina to compete with an experienced fighter like Becca.....which would be Jane's undoing in the end.

Instead, Jane wins. Brutal stuff.

Great job as always, Jenn. Looking forward to more Becca adventures.

Marie

Offline serenafan

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 04:14:50 PM »
Great story. Loved it. Waiting for the reamtch

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 09:20:07 AM »
Poor Becca! I kinda love her character, but she needs a little more stamina and learn some more fight tricks - I'd be happy to coach her! Mwahs!  ::) :-* ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
Becca needs to learn dirtier tactics.  Forget Kayla...she should attend the Joni/Laurie/Marie B Ways To Bite Ankles School of Fighting Arts.

;D

Great work, Jenn!

:D

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 11:28:03 AM »
Forget Kayla...she should attend the Joni/Laurie/Marie B Ways To Bite Ankles School of Fighting Arts.

Hmmm, sounds like you're looking for a 'tangle', Jonica - perhaps then I'll teach something about fighting dirty - really dirty! Tee hee!  :D ;)

Hugs  :-*
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 01:55:18 PM »
Forget Kayla...she should attend the Joni/Laurie/Marie B Ways To Bite Ankles School of Fighting Arts.

For sure. I think of all the times I stretched to my full height.....and punched Kayla in the kneecap. ???

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 01:29:41 AM »
I got a sneak preview of this great story.....I loved it then 'n I love it even more now after a second reading. I love how you dug deep inside Becca to show her human vulnerable side. That's why I really felt bad for her after she lost the fight, my heart went out to her. Another Miss Jenn classic!

Becca needs to learn dirtier tactics.  Forget Kayla...she should attend the Joni/Laurie/Marie B Ways To Bite Ankles School of Fighting Arts.

;D

Great work, Jenn!

:D

*hugs*

J
xoxo

I totally endorse this comment!   ;)  8)  :-*

For sure. I think of all the times I stretched to my full height.....and punched Kayla in the kneecap. ???

Omigawd!  :o  Was there an intervention for Marie that I didn't hear about???  :o  She's not in denial anymore 'n finally admitting she's short!!! Congrats, Shorter Than Me, you've just taken the first step!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:30:14 PM »
Great story, Jenn. Loving the evolution of these characters. Keep up the wonderful work  :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."