News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NANCY DE-FEETS ANOTHER FEMALE OPPONENT & STEPS ON HER FACE

• 9 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
NANCY DE-FEETS ANOTHER FEMALE OPPONENT & STEPS ON HER FACE
« on: July 02, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »
 Nancy Defeated A Middle Aged Mom!!! - Old True Story
Nancy the leggy short haired blonde had another arranged wrestling battle in her basement a few years ago. Nancy met Rhonda at her gym, they started talking on the stair master. Rhonda was about Nancy's age and a mother of three at 44 years of age. Rhonda was an inch shorter at 5'7 and about the same weight at 130 pounds. Rhonda had shoulder length dark hair and brown eyes. The women circled each other in bare feet, Nancy was too fast for her, and was able to kick her in the stomache with her right bare foot, and then in the chest with her left foot. Nancy's husband told me that Nancy easily restrained her in no more than five minutes with several kicks to her head, as I wasn't there to see this battle. Nancy had her flat on her back, sat at her side and grabbed her left arm while stepping on her left ribs with her bare feet stretching Rhonda like a rag doll. Rhonda screamed in pain as Nancy's toes dug into her side. Nancy arched her back and really pulled her arm. As Rhonda got completely defenseless, Nancy scooted her butt closer to her and bent her knees, letting her feet relax against her side. Nancy then lifted her sexy sweaty right bare foot and placed it on Rhonda's poor face! Look up and don't move or I'll pull your arm out of it's socket!!! Rhonda just laid there still, and let Nancy's right bare foot rest on her face! She was being forced to smell the stinky red painted toed foot against her will, but did it!!! Nancy left that foot in her face for at least 15 minutes, rubbing it in her nose hard, and Rhonda could do nothing but smell it and look at it rest on her face! Nancy just laughed at her total humiliation, and just watched her foot wiggle all over the poor moms face! She kept asking her if she liked the smell of her foot, but all the loud coughing and choking and desperate pleading gave her the truthful answer to her question. Nancy got her nose in between her big toe and her second toe and squeased it, and twisted it, making her smell the worst odor of her sweaty bare foot. Nancy then rubbed her big toe against her nostrils really making her smell her foot stench. When Nancy finished with her, she stood up and slipped on sexy strappy 4 inch high sandals,then placed her feet near Rhonda's beaten face, and made her look at her sexy toes and kiss them, then slowly lick them, driving her husband wild with excitement!!!!

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: NANCY DE-FEETS ANOTHER FEMALE OPPONENT & STEPS ON HER FACE
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 03:20:35 PM »
Another awesome story! Did Nancy ever fight with pantyhose on or stockings? Feet really sweat in those. Does Nancy let her husband smell her feet? I would love to do that!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »
HI FANTASYMAN, Yes Nancy has wrestled many times in nude sandalfoot pantyhose.  She likes to wear them all day at work with sexy pumps so her feet really sweat and smell.  She likes the sandalfoot so her opponent can see her pretty toes.  She loves the fact that her feet are pretty, but that they sweat and smell strong, with a wet leather and vinegar smell.  She has made her husband smell her feet many, many times, and has forced me to smell them a handful of times.  I have posted pictures of her stepping on her husbands face on other boards.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »
Could you post those pics here? I'd love to see them!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 10:35:28 PM »
I can't post them here, but if you go to www.footsniffing.com or www.mistressdestiny.com and perform a search using my user name ROYALS22262 and the word Nancy, you will find more stories and see pictures of Nancy's feet, and those of her stepping on her husbands face. Enjoy.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »
If you want more stories and pictures of Nancy go to www.wusfeetlinks.com and go to search and put in my user name ROYALS22262 and the word Nancy, and you should see more stuff there as well.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 02:34:16 AM »
Awesome, thanks! You know how much I have enjoyed Nancy's fights over the years!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 07:44:04 AM »
Thanks!  I am really glad that you enjoy these true Nancy stories.  She also loves that people are excited by her and her sexy feet!  She loves the positive comments, it fuels her passion.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 06:18:15 AM »
If you go to www.footsniffing.com and in foot smelling discussions there is a thread the SIMPSONS TOTALLY TWISTED GAME.  If you open that thread, I posted pictures of NANCY stepping on her husbands face with her sexy foot.  She chipped the red polish on her toes kicking him down to the ground!  Her toes were perfect before she kicked him all over the place, so you can see her poor toes after his beating!  A better picture of her sexy dominant kick ass foot is there too! 

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 04:04:26 PM »
I know that this is an old story.  I got requests about NANCY fight stories, so I am bumping this one up.  Does anyone else enjoy this kind of TRUE story?  I would LOVE to hear from you as well!