News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5565 on: February 16, 2023, 10:30:53 PM »
 days before the match i had meet with stevie,tiffany  and members of the clique board wrestling organization  to go over the script.

we even practiced  the script a few days in advance to get our moves  down.

i know  stevie  and the silk girls  have a rep  for not following the script,

and i'll have to be prepared  for  anything

but i'll have  a few surprises  to. :)
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5566 on: February 17, 2023, 03:54:21 PM »
days before the match i had meet with stevie,tiffany  and members of the clique board wrestling organization  to go over the script.

we even practiced  the script a few days in advance to get our moves  down.

i know  stevie  and the silk girls  have a rep  for not following the script,

and i'll have to be prepared  for  anything

but i'll have  a few surprises  to. :)

*sitting with my perfect legs crossed, I watch Lexi enter the mansion on our closed- circuit TV system.... I gently sip my appletini, wanting to get a slight buzz on before my match with Lexi....i'm dressed in a black, silk mini dress with black sheer thigh-high stockings....Nuzzled in next to me is Mobina....she is sipping a matching cocktail and is dressed in an outfit identical to mine.... I ADORE how she looks like a little brunette mini-me...I ADORE how if we walk into a club, the knowledge that EVERY boys eyes are fixated on only us..... We each have our free hands between each other's thighs....purring as we caress each other.... whispering and giggling to each other as laugh about Lexi's fashion choices.Finally i turn to my girl, smiling at her*

What do you say darling.....after I beat and collar Lexi.....what if I turn her into your OWN private little Trampy maid slut?! A girl as pretty as you shouldn't need to do choirs! Plus I think Lexi would secretly LOVE getting to launder your panties and lingerie!! *giggles*

*I hook my pinky finger with Mobina as we casually stroll down to great Lexi. as we enter the room, all the Stockings Girls applaud wildly for us both ......We curtsy of course before greeting Lexi*

Hello darling! It's been so long! So ......tell me......where and how would you like your ass kicked?? *I smile sweetly, feeling the warmth of all my cheering Stockings Girls. *
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5567 on: February 17, 2023, 08:53:57 PM »
I sat next to my Queen Stevie, giggling and whispering,,,, i start mocking Lexi with Stevie,,,*oh look a self called Classy Tramp , Ewwww i can smell her from miles * ,,,sip my drink as i gently rub my finger on Stevie's warm crotch ,,,, i start to answer Stevie as she offering Lexi as my Private Slave,,,,*yes love i can accept her as my pet she has a sexy ass after all lol* ,,,, laughing at Lexi and drink all of my drink,,,,stand up and follow Stevie,,,,look at Stevie from behind and think to myself*OMG she is Truly is the Queen *

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5568 on: February 17, 2023, 10:46:00 PM »
in the dressing room  .i'm finishing  some  final warm ups  and stretches  before it's time to go  to the ring

when one of the silk girls   ace reporters  arrives     for an interview

silk girl.....unnn lexi, it's been a long time since you visited  silk mansion,  any worries?

me.... smiles,  no,not really, i've never felt safer..

silk girl......you sound pretty confident, you know, there/s not many,if any tramp girls, to help, should you have trouble

me...... i did consider that, but you know,i always  get myself out of trouble

silk girl..the rumors are, that after she beats you up, stevie plans o putting a collar on you, and make you a silk girl pet, something that i personaly look foward to {smirks}

me.....{smiles} that's the same thing stevie said 6 weeks ago,  6 month's ago,, last year, 6 years ago,, there's just a little problem with her plans

the silk girl   what's that?

me..it's hard to do, when she is tied up in her own stockings!

the silk , girl reporter leaves  and i  finish getting ready  changing into my orange  and white  top  and orange  hot pants    and make my way down the corridor toward the ring
i see tiffany..half to admit  she has'ent looked better,,,,

tiffany  {smirks} i know just how to use this lasso  after   my stevie  beats  you  up

me..... careful with that you'll get yourself tangled up in it... 

she glares...i smirk  and continue

i see stevie  and mobina waiting to be introduced....hmm looks like they both  been shoping at the coner thrift store for those out fits 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 10:54:08 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5569 on: February 20, 2023, 12:20:45 AM »
I sat next to my Queen Stevie, giggling and whispering,,,, i start mocking Lexi with Stevie,,,*oh look a self called Classy Tramp , Ewwww i can smell her from miles * ,,,sip my drink as i gently rub my finger on Stevie's warm crotch ,,,, i start to answer Stevie as she offering Lexi as my Private Slave,,,,*yes love i can accept her as my pet she has a sexy ass after all lol* ,,,, laughing at Lexi and drink all of my drink,,,,stand up and follow Stevie,,,,look at Stevie from behind and think to myself*OMG she is Truly is the Queen *
Silks are wimpy and very jealous
keep it away please

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #5570 on: February 20, 2023, 07:53:42 AM »
Why don’t you keep it away, my little SLUT? She is telling the truth
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5571 on: February 21, 2023, 10:19:45 PM »
in the dressing room  .i'm finishing  some  final warm ups  and stretches  before it's time to go  to the ring

when one of the silk girls   ace reporters  arrives     for an interview

silk girl.....unnn lexi, it's been a long time since you visited  silk mansion,  any worries?

me.... smiles,  no,not really, i've never felt safer..

silk girl......you sound pretty confident, you know, there/s not many,if any tramp girls, to help, should you have trouble

me...... i did consider that, but you know,i always  get myself out of trouble

silk girl..the rumors are, that after she beats you up, stevie plans o putting a collar on you, and make you a silk girl pet, something that i personaly look foward to {smirks}

me.....{smiles} that's the same thing stevie said 6 weeks ago,  6 month's ago,, last year, 6 years ago,, there's just a little problem with her plans

the silk girl   what's that?

me..it's hard to do, when she is tied up in her own stockings!

the silk , girl reporter leaves  and i  finish getting ready  changing into my orange  and white  top  and orange  hot pants    and make my way down the corridor toward the ring
i see tiffany..half to admit  she has'ent looked better,,,,

tiffany  {smirks} i know just how to use this lasso  after   my stevie  beats  you  up

me..... careful with that you'll get yourself tangled up in it... 

she glares...i smirk  and continue

i see stevie  and mobina waiting to be introduced....hmm looks like they both  been shoping at the coner thrift store for those out fits

*I cross my arms over my chest as Lexi approaches  a Silky reporter to get interviewed... Talking before the first question is even asked....my face is bright red with rage as I turn to Mobina*

Who the HELL does she think she is?!!? I never said she'd be granted a Stockings Girl interview, and I CERTAINLY didn't get to screen the questions first!!!

*My sweet GF Mobina nods furiously, agreeing with every word I say.... My eyes lose focus on her, starring back towards Lexi as I hear the words coming out of her mouth .... Cataloging all the times my threats fell short, the times I ended up hogtied in my own stockings by her. *

What........The.........F!!!!!!!!! *I decide then and there this would NOT be a fair fight....I hatch a plan while Lexi goes and changes. ...Minutes later Lexi reappear dressed almost like a Hooters Girl (without the cute tights) with orange hot pants and an orange and white top. I'm still standing next to Mobina...but behind my back now, I'm holding one of the silver platters that moments before held the squad's appletinis.*

Well Lexi.....I guess this is it! May the best girl win!!! *smiling sweetly, not even waiting for Lexi's answer, I suddenly swing the platter at her cheast, aimging to FLATTEN her perky breasts* 
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5572 on: February 21, 2023, 10:32:45 PM »
walking to the ring  my music starts to blare [alicia keyes, "this girl is on fire'} 

i prance around the ring, to some cheers of my peeps   mostly jeers  from the silk girls  at rinside.

i see mobina  seated at ringside, a former tramp who still looks like a tramp

and i see tiffany  walking and stoping at rinside  as i slide under the ropes, stand and facing  stevie

she's still holding the tray.

the ref starts obviously a bought off silk girl  thats feeling me  up distracting me

stevies  shrieks  and comes at me swinging the tray..poping me across the chest//  to the cheers from ringside

the bell rings,as i stumble back  , criss crossin my arms over my chext  knowing iv'e got to watch  for  anything  yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5573 on: February 22, 2023, 09:15:59 PM »
*As I strike my foe, my Stockings Girls cheer wildly.. Lexi grasps at her breasts.... stumbling backwards as she is momentarily dazed*

Darling Lexi....I CANNOT WAIT for the interview you are going to give AFTER I kick your ass! Hope you enjoy my "Stockings Kiss" baby girl!  ;D ;D

*Charging you while you are still gasping for breath, cupping your breasts, I grab hold of both of your shoulders as I yank you towards me. As I do, I fire my left knee upwards, aiming to bury my knee into your belly *

{alt}

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5574 on: February 23, 2023, 06:27:16 AM »
i lean against the ropes,my arms criss crossing  over my chest

the referee   singles for the bell to ring    ding ding  ding

stevie does'ent wait,, she taunts me,and i flip my middle finger

get her stevie    some silk girl shrieks  from ringside

her hands claw my chest  and i slap them away

i try and twist away from her grip  catching two knees to my tummy

unnk   i belch out  ...the silks cheering wildly

i try and fight back and lurch fowards   proping into stevie 

my right arm circles round  her shoulders   i try nd pull her into a headlock..
the silk ring side  announcers

wow this match starting with a bang
stevie looks ready for this fight

1 ringside announcers
2 ref
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 06:33:17 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5575 on: February 23, 2023, 06:07:46 PM »
Stevie is gonna lose...giggles
i bet miss Stevie will win

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5576 on: February 23, 2023, 07:08:57 PM »
*Of all the girls on FCF, my rivalry with Lexi might be the very longest. Two captains of the most established cliques. The scrappy (but generally clueless ) Classless Tramps and The Silk Stockings Girls. My clique has always had the bigger fanbase. Our girls always demand the finer things. For ages, people have assumed that just because we're spoiled, we're weak. This match I've decided to prove EVERYONE wrong. In my opening move I SMASHED Lexi's breasts with the serving tray and the kneed her right in the stomach. The cheers of my Stockings Girls so motivates me. As Lexi charges me, she hooks her arm around my neck to try to secure a headlock. I know I have to keep the pressure on to defeat her. i know her tummy must be already throbbing from my knee attack, so as she hooks her arm around my neck, I fire repeated punches into her belly to soften her further*

Ummmmmmmm.......Did I give you permission to touch The Stockings Queen?? I believe I did NOT!!! You dirty Tramp....

{alt}

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5577 on: February 23, 2023, 10:40:07 PM »
i don't need premission to punch you  i huff back trying to pull you into the headlock

we clench togeather

ummm uungh i groan and  sputter taking  punches to my tummy

i stop   trying to pull her into the headlock
and use my right hand  and punch twice  across  her back

and try to use my right knee into your thigh yt
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5578 on: February 23, 2023, 11:25:28 PM »
Stand next to the ring and punch on canvas and cheering Stevie, * YES YES thats it punch her tummy*

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5579 on: February 24, 2023, 05:37:00 AM »
the ringside commentators    hissy and puss 

hissy  the blow by blow
puss with color commentary

hissy    stevie on the attack  keeping the pressure on lexibabe, not giving her time to breath,  i'v not seen the silk queen  be this determined  in a  long  will ever  quiet frankly  puss

puss  well hissy    this is a long time rivalry beetween these two and yes  stevie  is in her game  lexi is having her hands full

hissy...certainly   puss, the ref shadow  will have a hard time keeping order in this one

puss just lookat mobina  and nightshade  across the ring..the silk girl gtm is just set to explode

and now  ellie   has koined ringside  whoseside will she be on
the prez tramp