News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tag-Team Wrestling Match (Charli XCX & Dua Lipa vs. BlackPink - Lalisa & Jennie)

• 0 Replies

Offline sharksnake

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

Who would have thought the newcomer girlband Blackpink would now rule the world? That’s what been in Lipa thought at first. They used to collaborate in “Kiss and Makeup” as a means to introduce Blackpink to the western market. First time Lipa got the offer, she doesn’t think much about it; she was so popular that time, that she thought this collaboration was just for fun. She got a big royalty for a mere song, and she thought this help boost her popularity in the eastern market too. And though that soon enough the asian girlband would be abandoned by their western fan.

But unbeknown to her, the western fan love them so much, their popularity on Youtube channel are rising sharply compared to hers. And now they got performance slot in Coachella 2019. What a luck! Lipa was so upset since herself didn’t get any invitation for Coachella 2019. Its’ been 2 years straight, her last performance was in 2017. She watched their performance and though of how lame Blackpink song it is.  What more, they are paid 2 times more than her performance. And a few months before they just rock in her own country, in Manchester. This must be stopped! She thought to give them a lesson for real. A catfight and humiliation to the loser would put them submit to her superiority. For now she teach lesson to the two most prominent members, Lalisa and Jennie. Both of them are the most popular and talented, they also got cute face (which Lipa very eager to slap and smack). But beyond that, they got the most skinny body, which pose less threat in catfight. To defeat them, she ask her fellow countrywoman and partner-in-crime Charli XCX to tag her up. Charli is a wild and extreme girl, which would be a great asest if the fight turns out nastier.

She invited them to a studio for recording session. But the studio has been set up with a wrestling ring. So Lisa and Jennie come and they shock to see a ring inside the studio. There, Charli with Lipa standing in the center of the ring.
“What is this Lisa?” Jennie looks shocked.
“Is this some kind of not-that-funny prank?” Lisa replied.
“Surprise you asian bitch. Today gonna be the end of your prideful career” said Charli
“We had enough with you invading our home country, you girls might have cute face, but you don’t have the muscle and boobiness we got. We challenge you to wrestling till pass out.” Lipa shouted
“Oh my Lisa, it’s wrestling challenge, lets show those two fat blobby girl some lessons. Let’s show this two Brit the the super power of Korean chick. Let’s bring our dance to the floor!!”
“Yeaah, Blackpink is in your area.” Lisa replied.
“This devil and fallen angel will make you taste hell!!” Lipa replied
Both teams ready themselves. Lipa using black dress, and Charli using red two pieces, meanwhile Lisa and Jennie use sport bra and hot pants.
In a quicklook, both fighters have a very different built. Team Lipa and Charli had the better build. Lipa is the big girl, she height 173 cm with a surmounting weight of 63 kg. Charli is had less height 163 cm and weight 55 kg. While on Blackpink team Jennie height 166 cm with 50 kg and Lisa was the beanstlak with height 167 cm and weight 44 kg.

DING!!! The fight is starting.
First its Charli XCX vs Jennie. Both fighter take a slap fight aggressively. But Jennie starting to lose ground. One final slap right into her cheek, and she fall into the canvass. Charli felt so confident knowing she had a better built.

“Poor Jennie, she wants to play with the devil” Charli giggle. And then Charli tag Lipa to enter the ring. Both of them put Jennie into the corner and punish him with chops and knee to her belly.

“Aarrgghh” Jennie scream in pain.
And now Charli throw Jennie into the rope, let her bounce in hope to put a clothesline. Jennie felt her pain hasn’t faded away, but she know she had to turn back this attack otherwise she lose ground for good. Jennie duck away right before the the strike, causing Charli losing imbalance. And quickly Jennie throw a powerful right kick right into Charli face. BAMMM!!
Her nose is bleeding.
“My nosee!!!” she screams.

Jennie amazed by her own power, but also surprised that Charli is actually a crybaby. Without hesitation, Jennie quickly grab Charli’s head.

“Here’s a Boombayah for you little devil”
“No!! Noo!!”

Jennie put a DDT into Charli. She slammed her face first into he canvas. She looks very weak now.

“Come on Charli!! Put a fight will you!!” Lipa is screaming.

Jennie quickly tag Lisa.
Lisa help Jennie to lift Charli into the top of the corner post. And then she pick a table under the ring. She put it on the centre of the ring.

“Nooo… noooo…” Charli screaming in fear.

And then Jennie lock her up, and jump back, throwing and slamming Charli into the table. BAAAMMM!!!

Charli looks hurt and exhausted, her head is dizzy, she looks around, and she saw a shadow on the ring post. Its Lisa!! Shre ready herself and fly into the air. BAMMM!!

A follow up slam into Charli abs. The final slam sent Charli to sleep for real.

Jennie quickly pin her down. “One down!!” said Jennie. Without hesitation Jennie strip Charli out of her bikini. “Well well she got some boobs, but she failed to utilizes it, what a pointless boobs” Jennies shout while slapping Charli boobs until both are redden. And then she stood up, and kick Charli out of the ring.

“Come on Lipa. You’re gonna be next” Jennie taunting Lipa.

“Charli… why you….stupid bitch… and loser….” Lipa looks furious as her partner who was supposed to be his power-house asset ended up being trashed badly. “I guess I have to do it all by myself

Lipa enter the ring. She unzip her dress and expose the her remaining body wrapped under a black bandeau and small panties. She start skipping and flexing her muscle to prepare herself. Meanwhile Jennie still waiting impatiently in the corner.
“I’m going to ship you both back to Korea, you bitch” Lipa shouts furiously.
“Try your best sucker” Jennie replies.

DING!! Lisa rings the bells

Both fighters staring at each other viciously. They move around the rings while waiting for an opening to strike. Lipa become more cautious as now she’s losing her partner. Meanwhile Jennie also a bit hesitant as her opponent was the bigger girl. Jennie starts first. She rushed into Lipa and start to extend her arms trying to grab Lipa’s neck. Lipa who saw it coming quickly extend her arms too trying to grab Jennie’s arm. But it wasn’t a grab, Jennie quickly pull back her arms and spin her body, and within second throws a spinning kick. BAMM!!!

It hits Lipa’s stomach very hard. Lipa’s groaning. She was sent flying onto the ropes. Without any delay Jennie quickly grab Lipa’s head and try to lock it with her arms.
“Yeaayy. Let’s kill this love” Jennie screams.
Lipa felt adrenaline rushing into her body. She is persisting the lock. Lipa got a bigger arms, and it now holding Jennnie’s arm away from her neck. Jennie try to put more pressure by using her other arms to pull Lipa’s hair. But it just a bad decision by Jennie. Lipa felt Jennie’s hold is weakening. Lipa’s quickly throw an elbow into Jennie’s stomach. POW!!
That fist really pack some power, Jennie’s is groaning and almost vomit from it. Fear start surging into herself. Her hold is getting weaker. Lipa is quickly took this opportunity to slip into Jennie’s back.
“Now take this bitch!!” Lipa make back throw to Jennies slamming her head into the canvass.

“Noo!!” Lisa is screaming.

Lipa pull Jennie’s head. She drag Jennie’s body into the corner, and then hang her arms between the ropes.
“Now I want to test the strength of your pairs” Lipa speak meanly.
Lipa grab Jennie’s sport bra and tore it away until nothing protect her boobs.
And Lipa explode in laugh as she saw her opponents A-type boobs.

“You call these boobs?! It’s better you had no boobs at all”

Now Lipa lower down her bandeau and expose her big C-Type boobs. Jennnie had no strength and left to watch her punishment is coming. She know she’s finished against those mother vessel.

Lipa smack Jennies’s pairs and smother them back and forth. Jennie screams in pain, her boobs was too small to make fightback.

“Its not fun anymore. I guess I smother your pretty face now” Lipa press down Jennie shoulder and then smack Jennie’s face using her boobs. BAANG!!

Lipa pleasure was interupted by a strike from behind as which sent her flies into the mat. It wa Lisa standing behind her!! She sends a roundhouse kick into Lipa’s head. She can’t wait anymore minutes watching her partner get punished.

“You cheat, it’s not your turn yet!!” Lipa is grunting in pain
“She’s done. And now I’m your next!”

Lisa grabs a chunk of Lipa’s hair and drag her across the matt. Lipa quickly screaming in pain. After few run around the matt, Lisa tangled Lipa’s head into one of the lowest rope. And then Lisa stomp into Lipa’s back neck few times.

“Coughh!! Cough!” Lipa got choked so hard.
“I hope you enjoy your punishment Lipa, cause this is just appetizer. I want my main course.”

Lisa free Lipa from her strangelement. Lipa still felt so weak, she barely able to regulate her breathing. Lipa know she’s in tight situation, she’got ambushed right when she already exhausted. And she know how dangerous is Lisa.

Lisa helped Lipa to stand up. This time she going to make a throw down. But Lipa saw his chances, she throw some slap attacks. Lisa saw it coming and quickly block it with her hand, and in retaliation she throw a knee into Lipa’s abs. Lipa bend in pain.

Now Lisa is standing right behind Lipa with her arms already wrap Lipa’s body. Lisa’s is going to throw a suplex. Lipa is almost giving up. Once her neck slam into the matt, it will be the end.

BAMM!!

But luck turn into Lipa’s hand as Lisa suddenly slams into the mat. A pair of arms come out of the ring-side reach out and pull her legs. Lisa laying on the matt is dragged out of the rings.

It was Charli!!! She make a come back!!

“Took you so long to sober!!” Lipa scream in anger

“You better thank me I save your ass” said Charli while repeatedly slapping Lisa whose laying in the floor. “Now little Lisa, the devil wanna play a little with you!!” Charli smiles viciously.

“Now I’m gonna wreck those nice thread” said Charli.

Charli use her both hand to grab into both side of Lisa’s sport bra. And then she put all of her strength to pull back her arms. CREAAKK!!!

Lisa’s sport bra is teared into two pieces. Charli throw both outside the rings.

“HAHAHAHA!!!!” Charli burst out laugh.
“I always feels ashamed of my pairs, since it was quite small for Brit’s standard. But… now I learn the truth, I feel blessed, cause Lisa how unlucky are you to have NONE!!!”

Charli put her hands into Lisa’s boobs, which can’t be said as it, because it’s too small to be called boobs. Without hesitation she squeeze Lisa’s tits so hard.

“AAAGGHH!! NOO!!!” Lisa’s is screaming in pain. She got no boobs to shield her tits.

Charli enjoyed her moment so much that Lisa’s breast area is all now redden.

“Enough Charli, bring her up here” Lipa order her.

Charli carry Lisa’s into the rings and put her next to already beaten Jennie.

Lipa grab Charli hands and raise it up into the air. Both Brits smiles victoriously as they stand up while putting their feet into the Korean’s losers faces.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 07:35:26 PM by sharksnake »