News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

First catfight you ever purchased

• 65 Replies

Offline mank

Re: First catfight you ever purchased
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 08:23:59 PM »
VHS from Golden Girls

Offline Zaire

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 10:07:17 PM »
 Napoli video,Ebony Ayres got her ass kicked by Angela Parker. AOW!!!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »
Maybe it was 8MM Judell Dulong. Than it was VHS Triumph Studio and Golden Girls.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 10:44:22 PM »
Mine was Best Chest Venus vs Chandra Fayme VHS and when it arrived it was in ntsc format had to take it into a London video editing company to get it transfered into Pal format. I'll always remember it the cheeky looks the were giving me when i came to pick it up.lol

Offline footfight

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 09:03:15 PM »
If I remember correctly,a videotape with Candy Samples.Probably vs Uschi.Barefeet,big tits-I watched with my fiance many years later.
Still hot.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 10:10:50 PM »
VHS Video Magazine Crystal
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »
My first was a Napali vid featuring Ebony Ayes and Melissa Mounds.  This was before the internet, so I was making my purchase based on what I had read in an ad.  I didn't realize that Napali produced videos of women with incredible bodies pretending to pretend fight -- more like a rubfest.  Now, if that's your cup tea, and that's what you know you're getting, that's fine.  At that time, I wasn't in the market for this kind of "fight" so I was hopping mad.  It took awhile to cool down and venture back into the world of blind purchase, but I happened upon a Lady Hawke tape which I really liked. 

Since then, I would say that I've only been disappointed once or twice -- and that's been in the past 25 years.  The Internet with producers' websites and websites such as this have enabled us consumers to get a much better idea of what we're spending our money on.  So thanks to all. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2018, 02:05:49 AM »
My first was a Napali vid featuring Ebony Ayes and Melissa Mounds.  This was before the internet, so I was making my purchase based on what I had read in an ad.  I didn't realize that Napali produced videos of women with incredible bodies pretending to pretend fight -- more like a rubfest.  Now, if that's your cup tea, and that's what you know you're getting, that's fine.  At that time, I wasn't in the market for this kind of "fight" so I was hopping mad.  It took awhile to cool down and venture back into the world of blind purchase, but I happened upon a Lady Hawke tape which I really liked. 

Since then, I would say that I've only been disappointed once or twice -- and that's been in the past 25 years.  The Internet with producers' websites and websites such as this have enabled us consumers to get a much better idea of what we're spending our money on.  So thanks to all.

Napali had everything from rubfests to actual brawls, but it was impossible to tell from the ads which was which.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2018, 06:45:59 PM »
I think my first purchase was from Supreme Video......it was a wet tee shirt fight, and unfortunately, not very good.  I did discover the FFVRC (fighting female video rental club) and that was the best!

I was able to discover Crystal and California Wildcats videos, all before the internet.  the only problem was that you had to wait at least a week to get your videos.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 08:24:29 AM »
I think my first purchase was from Supreme Video......it was a wet tee shirt fight, and unfortunately, not very good.  I did discover the FFVRC (fighting female video rental club) and that was the best!

I was able to discover Crystal and California Wildcats videos, all before the internet.  the only problem was that you had to wait at least a week to get your videos.
Lol!! I remember those days sitting by the mailbox waiting for that big yellow envelop to arrive holding that ever so precious VHS ;D
My go to site at that time (late 90's early 2000's) was DT. I had the delivery schedule down to the day for that company. Like you said it was usually 5 days after placing your order online and two weeks if i sent in an order by mail. Those were the good old days, I had quite a few DT, and Napalivideo tapes. I also regularly purchased tapes from a female oil wrestling group based in New Orleans, I can't remember the name but they would perform in bars on a giant, red, inflatable bounce ring. I wish i would have saved those tapes because only a few matches can be found online from them. They were putting out quite a few tapes up until Hurricane Katrina hit, after that they disappeared. Too bad I never saw any of the performers show up anywhere else.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:27:05 AM by jaybee »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2018, 10:47:59 AM »
How about buying a blank VHS, and filling it with Buffy, Xena, and Silk Stalkings scenes?

Offline Samoa Joe

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2018, 11:59:08 AM »
Jill Monroe catfights is what I started collecting.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2018, 10:02:28 PM »
First one I ever purchased was from Triumph Studios.  It was a woman named Patty Sanchez going up against a strawberry blonde.  Can't remember her name.  Here's a picture of Patty Sanchez that was in the ad for video.  Also a still frame from the match.   

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 04:07:47 AM »
For me my first was a magazine pictorial in the old pro wrestling magazines.  It was an apartment wrestling match between Lynn Anne Wilson and Melissa Christensen.  I'd seen mud and oil wrestling scenes on tv shows, but this was a first for me, and what got me hooked on this stuff.  That led to buying catfight magazines and then videos through mail order.  It's much nicer to be able to just download videos today!

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 11:30:26 AM »
Not entirly sure which was first but there was a foxy boxing video and then a video featuring mud wrestling that had queen kong in the main event.    After that I wnt to the switch shop in London and got one of th festelle videos.