News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CELEBRITIES vs "c-elebrities"......"Are you crazy?"

• 7 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
CELEBRITIES vs "c-elebrities"......"Are you crazy?"
« on: October 05, 2023, 01:59:22 AM »
       "Well, I am a CELEBRITY....whether you agree or not.....Bitch!"
       "The hell you are....I have never even heard of you...." the gorgeous, sexy real celebrity hissed at the younger upstart; she flipped her silky hair to the side, silently formed a tight fist......her fingers loosened, flexed...."Maybe a good
hard slap across that pretty face would be better than a punch," Jennifer Anniston mused as she watched her clearly deluded rival move closer to her.
       "Just cause you make more money than me and try to act---well, you're not all that hot" Cali Logan said as her eyes focused on Jennifers sheer, sexy beauty.
       "Get outta here....before I slap you silly," Jennifer snarled.
       "Oh really......go ahead and take a swing.....By the way, you're only famous because of those nipples...." Cali snapped; her eyes focused squarely on the older actresses's fully turned on "headlights."
        "I oughta twist 'em off," Cali thought silently. Catfighting, down and dirty was her profession.....she felt flushed at the thought of slapping, punching Jennifer, pulling her hair, shredding her tight blouse and-----
\       "I said, get the Hell out of here, you little bitch," Jennifer said angrily. Her face registered anger, frustration as her beautiful eyes blazed.
        "Huh? I think she thinks could really take me....She'll probably even try to strip me....." Cali snickered at the thought. She glanced at a nearby mirror.....Her now fully erect nips wanted to win any contest-real or imagined.
        "That does it.....I'm done talking....."
         Whooshhhh....
         Whack....Slap....."Aieeeeeee!"
         (Will add to this if there's interest; Idea is real CELEBRITIES vs the sexy Catfight gals.....(like Francesca Le, Kymberly Jane, Tanya Danielle).....Not sure if this should go in this section so please move it IF NOT; Also anyone can add to this post or make suggestions......Jennifer is in for a real battle.....Cali may be surprised.....?)

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: CELEBRITIES vs "c-elebrities"......"Are you crazy?"
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 04:19:50 AM »
       Cali screamed like a wounded school girl as she staggered backwards, seemingly in pain and fear from Jennifers hard backhand. The older actress, delivered another backhand to the pretty face....
       "Uhhhhhh,:" Cali moaned and gasped; she faked the start of a fall, moved in fast, close, sunk her fist deep into her new "Friend's" belly. Jennifer gasped, doubled over, felt angry hands grab the back of her
blouse and Rippppp down hard.....
       "Now you'll really be famous," Cali snickered as she smiled, eyed Jennifers beautiful braless breasts. A hard quick double slap to lovely vulnerable perfect "twins."
        "Nice boobs Miss Celeb," Cali snipped as she grabbed a double handful of silky hair....she jerked Jennifer forward, spun her around; Wrong move; Jennifer grabbed backwards for Calis head, face, hair, whatever.
        "Aieeeee,,,,Argghhh" Jennifer squealed, screeched as Cali's sexy strong fingers latched onto her perfect breasts.....
         "Nice tits, even nicer nips,"......
          Aieeeeeeeee...Help me someone....."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 01:48:32 AM »
         No one moved. Most were breathless, watching ever down and dirty moved; some wanted Jennifer to win. Others hoped the unknown younger upstart would win--and teach the hottie celeb a real lesson.....woman to woman
style.....
        "That little bitch...is strong and fast.....Wow.....
        "Get her, work her tits," some one shouted. Breast mauling, nipple twisting, and a bit of "milking movement" played out as the two rolled around, lovely bodies stretched, jostled for dominance or better yet freedom. Lovely legs
kicked wildly; Jennifers face flushed with anger.....she succeeded in prying fingers from a breast. A lucky swinging arm smacked Cali in the face....
        "Come on Jen, fight.....fight harder.....kick her ass."
         Whack.....Thunk.....
         "Aieeeeeeee."

Offline Sarasim

• Spunky blonde who loves to fight and .......
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 06:21:14 AM »
Please keep going!! Don’t leave us in suspense!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2023, 10:13:21 PM »
     "Your friend really wants you to win-No LOSE......Think her name was Monica or Courtney." Cali snickered as she treated Jennifers poor boobs to a couple good open handed smacks. She drove her knee into the whimpering
beauties groin, before grabbing her hair, jerking her to her feet.
      "Whatever shall I do to you now/" Cali said as she yanked Jennifer around pulling her hair.
      "Finish her off now, why don't cha?" the sultry voice stood out above the catcalls, whistles and typical "catfight cheer."
      Distinctly British, the busty babe with red hair cheered on her friend Cali.....the lovely Brit smiled coyly as she adjusted her low-cut evening gown. Relishing the catfight she eyed the gorgeous brunette across the room. "Yes, evenly matched in height, stature and equally endowed up front and where it counts....
     "A good insult, a slap, a punch, when should I do the "rip and strip?" Goldie Blair mused as she watched Salma Hayek accept a poured drink of delightful spirits. Alcohol,. music, idle chatter and a good catfight had set the mood for the evening. Lucky onlookers relished the continuing battle that had now turned a bit erotic......Cali was all over Jennifers' private parts or "treasures."
     "Yeah, get her boobs......a bit more attention down there." drunk women, celebrities could be sooooo catty......
     "Hey you stuck up old broad.....watch where you're going...."
     A spilled drink, seemingly an accident;l the front of Salma's gown was soaked.....
    "Nice....what nice boobs," Goldie taunted.....
    "So sorry, let me help..."
     "What the hell? Get your hands off of me...."
     Whaaaaaaaammmm/
     "Uhhhhhhhhh-

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2023, 10:28:14 PM »
        "Sorry....they're wet.....let me help you," Goldie laughed as she tore the busty brunettes gown clean down to her waist; she slapped a wet breast and squeezed the other one..
        "Oh my, CATFIGHT!" someone yelled. Salma swung a fist, Goldie blocked it, and backhanded her across the face sending her tumbling backwards.
         "Watch where you're going, I mean falling," a sexy voice snarled. It was Emily Addison who grabbed her by the hair, pushed her forwards into Goldie who was ready; arms waiting.
         "Umphhhhh....Whumpfhhh." Bear hug; Most sexy bare hug; two sets of huge breasts slammed together; Salma moaned as Goldie smashed her chest into her rivals; hard......
         "Hmmmm....Titfight.....BIG TITFIGHT!"
         "That's enough.....you crazy bitch.......mind your own business."
          The gorgeous angry brunette moved in fast; Emily's head snapped back courtesy the blistering slap.....
          "Time you learned some manners".....Sophia Vergara snapped as she sunk her fist deep into Emily's belly.
          "Yeah....Get her----

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 09:19:19 PM »
             "Wanna join in the fun? How about it?" the beautiful Asian snipped as she slapped the pretty blonde's face hard; she grabbed the tight low cut blouse, tore it open, delivered a head butt and laughed as the dazed blonde
grunted and staggered backwards....
              "Noooo, NOOOOO, Somebody stop her, " Kaley Cuoco screamed as Nicole Oring tore her bra clean off....
              "Oooooh, nice tits," someone shouted.....
               Wow, it's better than a Battle Royale....
               "Get her....Strip her....."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 11:35:07 PM »
     Bonk!
     "Stupid blonde.....watch out you clumsy big boobed blonde bimbo," Nicole hissed as she watched her dazed now topless rival stagger and stumble around.
      "Say Good Night, to this lovely crowd....." Nicole cackled as she slipped behind Kaley, cupped her breasts, tweaked the stiffening nipples, then clamped a hand over her quivering luscious lips.
      "You did put up a little fight, take a nap sweetie."
       "Oh my, look what she's doing now," someone shouted.
       "Ooooh, Ahhhh, Ummmm" Exclamations popped up all over as Nicole took her own top off revealing an overstuffed thin lace bra.....sporting two fully erect dark nipples......
        "Need some help over there?" she shouted as she headed towards Cali and Jennifer. Jennifer had made a surprising comeback.....
         Cali was in trouble.......Anticipation awaits......