News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tooth and Claw part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
Tooth and Claw part 1
« on: December 18, 2018, 04:20:25 PM »
Tooth and Claw
(This Fantasy Get Violent, not for the Feint of Hert)

Dilma curled her fingers around the mouse of her computer as her dark chocolate orbs swirled around the content. Below she could feel the moist warm lips caressing her toes… A smile curled across her faintly pink painted lips… “Don't worry, we’ll find another one… Don't you fret…” Reaching down she could feel the curls as they wrapped around the manicured nails of her right hand. She nodded as she scrolled through the page… “I know what you want…”

Just then something caught her eye… The single mark of a number one on in the corner of her screen. A message had just appeared… Her pooling eyes drifted to the mailbox icon as she clicked, she was rather surprised by its contents.

Dear Miss Manuela… So sorry to hear about your previous arrangements, if you still want accommodations I would love to meet with you.

The rest was simple, just an address.. But the message itself seemed odd. She curled her long toned right leg around her left as she leaned her head on her hand interesting… she thought to herself as she reached to the side of her keyboard for her phone. Quickly she took note of the address and plunged the device into her pocket. “Perhaps battle is closer than I thought…” She could feel as the caressing of the soft moist lips got more intense… Her smile broadened as she began to stand.

She plucked the leather strap which hung from the cabinet just below her computer monitor and pulled gently in the direction she wanted… A bit of red mixed blonde hair came out from under the desk… then a small pair of blue pools appear.. Dilma nods as she pulls on the strap a little more forcefully and clicks her tongue… “Come on, don't be shy…” The young blonde makes her way out on hands and knees… Dawned in nothing but a thin lace up, tight material covering her taught core and riding up her largely swelled kitty…

Dilma wasn't cruel, far from it, she had a different philosophy for her lifestyle, and it made girls swoon to her from a very young age… Now only 18, most everyone knew of her.

Sure she would get the occasional sideways look as she pulled the blonde along beside her, but, the collar and leash, they were all her idea anyway, and it wasn't as though she wore them all the time, she had plenty of freedom. That's the sort of Mistress Dilma was. Though, she did have her cruelty, and the woman as her feet loved every second.
Trillian jessicafights