News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Match: Penny vs Max IV

• 7 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Match: Penny vs Max IV
« on: November 30, 2015, 09:41:15 PM »
{alt}{alt}

For Max, this was without a doubt simply going to be the latest in an unbroken string of victories.  But for Penny, it was one final shot at redeeming herself, and getting revenge on the woman who subjected her to three consecutive defeats, derailing the blonde's rise up the ranks of the elite apartment wrestling ranks.  Brunette Max had stolen the Californian's thunder and reduced her to the status of loser, and the blonde was going to make her pay for that dearly.

But that possibility seemed to fade as the match progressed.  Much as with their first three encounters, Penny started out strong, and was even in control of the fight much of the time.  But then she made some tiny, almost imperceptible error that Max would brilliantly seize upon, and from that point on, the brunette would fairly dominate the brawl.  And so it was now, with the crowd loudly cheering on Max; unlike the previous confrontations, Penny didn't even rate a match on neutral ground...she had to come to her opponent's own home turf of New York City, fighting Max in front of a crowd that was entirely behind the local girl.

Things looked to be progressing as before, with the brunette poised to score an unassailable four victories in a row over her rival...when suddenly everything changed.  Max had paused in her assault for only the barest of moments, but that was enough for Penny to suddenly call upon her second wind and launch a new attack of her own.  Startled, Max was swiftly put on the defensive as the blonde unleashed a firestorm of punches, kicks, slaps, stomps, biting, hairpulls and bodyslams, punctuated by arm and leg twists, headlocks, and vicious maulings of the New Yorker's breasts.

At last, the end seemed at hand, except now it was finis for the brunette.  Dazed, Max sat on the carpet and Penny Sat down directly in front of her, wrapping her long, tanned legs around her opponent's waist.  But the scissors was only part of the punishment which Penny had in store.  Her hands resumed their brutal attack on the brunette's already bruised and tender breasts, squeezing, twisting and punching the soft flesh.  Tears streamed down Max's face as she moaned and squealed in agony, her hands feebly slapping and tugging ineffectually at the wrists of her tormentor.  Finally, unable to withstand the torture any longer, Max rasped, "No more...no more...I give up!"

And so Penny had her victory, but not her triumph.  To achieve that, she had to subject her nemesis to the same humiliation which the brunette had imposed upon her in their previous encounters.  With Max flat on her back, Penny laid down upon her, pressing her own impressive chest down firmly upon her beaten rival's face, the sweaty flesh sealing off against any oxygen reaching the New Yorker's burning lungs.  Max squirmed feebly to no avail, and then she was rendered unconscious.

Rising up, Penny placed a foot upon the chest of her fallen foe as it lifted and fell, gasping in air, and flexed her arms in victory.  The crowd was now hers, chanting her name, and come what may, never again would she be Max's "little blonde bitch".

{alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Match: Penny vs Max IV
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:00:43 PM »
very good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline millsman

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:23:07 PM »
Fantastic job!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 12:26:59 AM »
Great work, Jackflash! The fans thank you.

Offline buckfutter

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 07:41:31 AM »
How many voted that way just so we wouldn't see a Penny VS Max 5?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 05:10:25 PM »
Who really won this fight? We, the readers, are the big winners. Thanks, Jack!

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 08:05:31 PM »
Great story, as always, JJ!

I'm not sure about those 3 successive victories for Max. The way I see it, if they are to fight 10 times, Penny would take it 7:3.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 09:53:36 PM »
Who really won this fight? We, the readers, are the big winners. Thanks, Jack!

^ This.    We are definitely the big winners whenever you write a really fun story like this.   I'm a big fan of both fighters and was fine with Penny (Kaley) winning this one, though I personally voted for Max!   But, no matter who wins, we do because it's another fantastic story from Jackflash and thanks so much for putting this one together for us to enjoy!