News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dana M vs Justine - Battle in the Jungle

• 7 Replies

Offline beautygonebad

Dana M vs Justine - Battle in the Jungle
« on: May 12, 2019, 06:36:31 PM »
Justine (asianbarbiebabe) and I thought that we would add spice to a forthcoming cybermatch but running a poll on who people think will win?

*The set up*

We have both been kidnapped and are missing, but are traffiked to Papua New Guinea, where we are kept in captivity for a week and then forced to wrestle each other in a pit in front of the local villagers. We get shown some wrestling moves, but otherwisea have no experience and just have to go amateur on amteur until one of us is knocked out.

Not only do you have to win, but the villagers will only let us up when one of us has completely humiliated the other. So, who will get free, and who will be left to their fate?
Should have used the name Danamight.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Re: Dana M vs Justine - Battle in the Jungle
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 09:20:12 PM »
I envy those villagers getting to watch you two gorgeous girls fight!  Great idea for a poll!  I'm very curious who will win.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 09:24:14 PM »
Same height and Justine is 25lbs heavier while just as fit looking. I'll take her grinding Dana down and finally winning.

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 11:32:20 PM »
Justine (asianbarbiebabe) and I thought that we would add spice to a forthcoming cybermatch but running a poll on who people think will win?

*The set up*

We have both been kidnapped and are missing, but are traffiked to Papua New Guinea, where we are kept in captivity for a week and then forced to wrestle each other in a pit in front of the local villagers. We get shown some wrestling moves, but otherwisea have no experience and just have to go amateur on amteur until one of us is knocked out.

Not only do you have to win, but the villagers will only let us up when one of us has completely humiliated the other. So, who will get free, and who will be left to their fate?
Dana, you are gonna get beat lol
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 08:16:23 PM »
I love seeing Dana get her ass kicked!!!!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 12:42:00 AM »
I put my money on Justine. It's not looking good.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline asianbarbiedoll

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 04:49:56 PM »
My name is asianbarbiedoll! This better not be a deliberate ploy so people don’t check my profile and realise you don’t stand a chance!

Offline Naomismothersyou

• Big hair don't care!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 11:19:41 PM »
Justine for the win!
Big hair don't care!