News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Abandoned places to fight

• 17 Replies

Offline Farmcatfighter

Abandoned places to fight
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:49:41 AM »
Any of you fought in abandoned places ?
If so where at & what made you or them pick that place ?

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: Abandoned places to fight
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 12:01:20 AM »
Hey cmon now you've sparked the interest.please tell more 😀
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline JennyDoll

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 05:20:01 PM »
Yes.... mean girls like abandoned places to beat someone up because there's nobody around  to break up the fight.

Offline RoughNHBjobber

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 07:45:51 PM »
During college days I had a fight with couple of girls. After the class they blocked my way with thier car. Forced me in and drove to an abandoned backyard. The rained me with punches and kicks. They tied my hands back and assaulted me. No one to interfere or help.
Roughnhbjobber in trillian

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:40:16 AM »
During college days I had a fight with couple of girls. After the class they blocked my way with thier car. Forced me in and drove to an abandoned backyard. The rained me with punches and kicks. They tied my hands back and assaulted me. No one to interfere or help.

That was not a fight.  That was assault and battery or a mugging by two bullies.   If you were as innocent as you imply, the police should have been called and charges pressed.

Offline JennyDoll

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 11:31:45 AM »
or you should have asked for a rematch...

Offline RoughNHBjobber

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 07:55:40 PM »

That was not a fight.  That was assault and battery or a mugging by two bullies.   If you were as innocent as you imply, the police should have been called and charges pressed.
That's how real nemesis are. I never said I was innocent. It has history behind it. It is just a part of story :p

Offline RoughNHBjobber

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 08:22:34 PM »
or you should have asked for a rematch...
We had multiple fights before and after that.

Offline DebbieDoes2

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 08:16:34 PM »
I took quite a beating in a back alley.  Not arranged or planned though. I was sort of punched out and dragged away, then beaten up and abused pretty bad. I might write more on it if there's any interest.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 01:23:12 AM »
What led to this ? Sounds like more than one person involved.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 03:32:12 PM »
I took quite a beating in a back alley.  Not arranged or planned though. I was sort of punched out and dragged away, then beaten up and abused pretty bad. I might write more on it if there's any interest.
So what was the situation. Why where you in a back alley to begin with? Please tell us more.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 07:16:08 PM »
Wow great story :) I am really looking forward to hearing about the others.

Offline DebbieDoes2

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 12:59:37 AM »
Wow great story :) I am really looking forward to hearing about the others.

I can't find time to write the whole thing right now, but it started when my dike next door neighbor, Jackie, kept putting her garbage out in plastic bags next to her garbage can. At night, dogs and cats would tear into the bags leaving garbage in the lawn. Because of the direction that the wind usually blow in the summer, most of that garbage would end up in my front yard, and I would have to clean it up the next day.

Jackie never liked me to begin with. I'm married to an older man, and yes, it is a marriage of convenience, but that's my business. My husband is usually out of town and I do sometimes flirt with some of the younger college age boys who live in the neighborhood because they're closer to my age, but again, that's none of her business. It was summer and a lot of the college students come home for the summer.

Jackie is a big Bull Dike. Married, yes, but her her friends were were all pretty butch looking. She obviously never liked me. I could tell from the snide looks she always gave me. I had always wanted to tell her off, but I'm so small, thin and frail.... and too much of a coward, so I just ignored her.

Then one day it happened again, about mid morning, I went out to bring in my garbage can and her garbage was all over my front yard. I pulled the garbage can into the garage and grabbed the rake, just like I always did, but my patience had run out. I started storming towards her front door to tell her off.... but my cowardess took over... I stopped. I was too afraid of her, so I went back inside my house. I was so upset and needed to calm down.

I made myself a tall screw driver... and sucked it down like water. Then another... and another.... and then I came up with a plan! I would just rake the garbage back into HER front yard! No confrontation that way. Right??? One more screw driver and I was ready.

I marched out to my front yard, rake in hand and started raking the garbage into Jackie's front yard. It was taking longer than expected, but I was getting it done. Some of the neighborhood teens had started noticing what I was doing when I heard Jackie's loud voice;

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

I turned to see Jackie marching in my direction with an evil angry look on her face. I mustered all the courage I could and said,

"Returning your garbage!"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!! CLEAN THAT UP!"

"No this is your garbage, and it was in my yard!"

Now she was in my face and I held the rake up to block her from getting any closer. She grabbed the rake and easily pulled it out of my hands and tossed it aside. She started poking my chest with her forefinger...

"YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN THIS UP, YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

The small crowd of teens was growing a little to maybe eight or nine and they were encouraging us to fight.

Jackie is about 5 foot 10 inches and probably 250 pounds. I'm 5 foot 1 inch and 97 pounds, and knew that i would stand no chance in a fight against her. I started backing up as she continued poking me and ordering me to clean up the mess. I was scared to death and trying to hide it, but I couldn't hide the fear in my eyes. I turned to run back into my house but she grabbed me, spun me back around and grabbed my throat with her left hand.

I couldn't believe how much strength she had in one hand. She was squeezing my neck so hard that I could barely breath at all. She was choking me with one and and both of my hands couldn't budge her arm with both of my hands. Then she punched my gut with her right hand sending a shock wave through my entire body.

I later came to find out that she was punching my solar plexus.

She kept punching me like this and the teens were cheering her on her to beat me more.

As she kept choking and punching me, my body was getting very weak. My arms fell to my sides and I felt my knees going limp... then I was down on my knees and seeing only in black and white.... and then I blacked out.

The next thing I knew, I woke up with a sharp pain to the top of my head as if I were being stabbed. Then I realized that I was being dragged on my back by my hair. I was very disoriented and wasn't sure where I was or what was going on. I felt my tube top dress down at my waist being slowly pulled off from being dragged through the grass and tried to pull it back up but I was too disoriented to do that. There was a small crowd of teens following along cheering and I was just starting to realize what was happening as my dress slipped down off of my feet leaving me only in panties that were now starting to slip off my butt.

Now I was aware of what was going on...

Jackie had given me a beating and now she was was dragging me across her lawn. I figured that this ordeal was about to end, but I was about to find out that she had just gotten started.

To be continued

Offline footfight

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »
Beachhouse or shower stall out of season
Graveyard
Woods

DottiD

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 10:16:30 PM »
Not sure it qualifies as abandoned, but a girl i went to HS and i , we fought 1 time junior year, 1 time senior year, then one last time after, my then fiancée now hubby were at a bar he was home on leave, she was flirting with him, he ignored her but when she put her hands on him it was on, the bouncers had us apart before we knew what happened, outside i just hissed at her , “meet at the football field” she agreed we all drove there and her and i went at it.