News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

who do you hate here?

• 3 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
who do you hate here?
« on: July 22, 2018, 04:02:17 PM »
I'd like to set up a poll for two women who hate each other.

Challenge your rival here... see if we can set up a poll between the two of you.

Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: who do you hate here?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:41:56 PM »
I'd like to set up a poll for two women who hate each other.

Challenge your rival here... see if we can set up a poll between the two of you.

Hi Neo! 

I think I can help you out here.  I have developed quite a few HATERS!  I am pretty sure at least one of them will step up and want to embarrass me.  And so I give my permission to add any one of the dozens of HATERS who wants to see me beaten! 

LOL
Simone
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:42:45 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 02:53:22 PM »
Hmmm, hate is a strong word, only useful for sluts like Dee fights and Mauler Maureen.  it's more wanting opportunities for finally showing tramps such as Vanessa or Jolene or Gwen how things ought to be.  Of course, the younger generation coming up is obnoxious and brassy.  If they had more 'heft' (mental and physical) they might warrant more venom.

There are so many quiet and excellent opponents on the forum that I would really want to dig into, but wait, I forgot that British bitch Anne fox.  Neither quiet nor classy, she would be an easy one to despise and humble!

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 03:00:20 PM »
Hi, i have been here for a good time and i think i hate triathletetara (love and hate between us) and short fit and fiesty even tho i haven't got the chance of a good confrontation.

If other teens or italian girls hate me (jealous much huh?) just let me know ????