News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3420 on: July 10, 2018, 11:04:02 PM »
Ummmm, I was wondering if this is a good time for me to ask if I could join the JV squad of the Silk Stockings Girls? Heidi totally rocks n I know I can learn lots from her!

Welcome aboard Susie! We have LOTS to discuss !

Yayyyy!! I can't wait!! I won't let ya down!!  :)  ;)
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Online Sharonclaws

« Reply #3421 on: July 11, 2018, 02:21:48 AM »
Does DOA have their own board? They do a lot of talking...

We do have our own board, just we like crashing others just like Tina did lol.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3422 on: July 11, 2018, 04:34:23 AM »
Looking at the big mansion I see the crashed car at the door and someone rushing and double check the address. Seeing that its right I slowly walk to a side door and knock "Err... Hello I was told the silks are accepting new applicants?"

So glad you joined Padma!

Xoxoxo

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3423 on: July 11, 2018, 04:35:49 AM »
I think the crashed in front door is a big help.....hehe.   Home renovations brought to you by the DOA   :)    No charge

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #3424 on: July 11, 2018, 03:10:02 PM »
a huge chaos is breaking loose after i covered the front of the silk mansion with dozens of eggs. crazy DoA girls were using a car as battering ram and the door is rammed open. i just wanted to see if a silk would girl up to do something about me but now i hurry in the mansion. i see how jess got heidi by the hair... "shouldnt this bitch be in our basement?" i hiss and walk up next to jess, she got heidi by the hair, and i slam my fist in heidis ribs. "not girl enough to get the punishment that lexi had to endure?"
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #3425 on: July 11, 2018, 10:01:34 PM »
whoa!!  I barely get out of the way of Lindsay as she barrels past me toward Heidi and Jess.   I open the car door to help Tina out and give her a fist bump, "BAD ASS!" i exclaim as we push through the mess and get through the door.   I look around at the chaos with a wide smile and decide to go for the Silk's bar in the corner.  I figure their wine is cheap but it is wine.  Grabbing the first bottle I pour myself a glass, settle on the the nearest bar stool and enjoy the show.    "HEY" i shout through the din "where are you bitches hiding poor Shan?"

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

« Reply #3426 on: July 12, 2018, 02:33:26 PM »
The ninja sees Shan make her escape. Time for me to go as she hears the crashes and sounds of fighting. She picks up a chair and breaks out a window. Climbs out and fades into the night. Now to find Shan.
NO I DON'T FIGHT IN REAL LIFE THIS IS CYBER ONLY!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #3427 on: July 13, 2018, 08:52:27 PM »
Looks around.. well bitches.. I’m out front the mansion.. waiting.. yawns!

Leans over and peeks out of the window at Trampy Mel, come and join me, sweetie, the wine's on the Silks......giggle.  (thinking "it'll be on you too when you come in" as i steady my nerves and prepare mentally for this cute little tramp that I have so been wanting to get my hands on for a while now)  ;) 

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3428 on: July 14, 2018, 01:02:10 AM »
Looking at Jess and Lindsay both ganging up on Heidi, I walk over calmly behind Lindsay and clap my hands over her ears hard from behind "Tsk tsk.. one on two is so unfair".

a huge chaos is breaking loose after i covered the front of the silk mansion with dozens of eggs. crazy DoA girls were using a car as battering ram and the door is rammed open. i just wanted to see if a silk would girl up to do something about me but now i hurry in the mansion. i see how jess got heidi by the hair... "shouldnt this bitch be in our basement?" i hiss and walk up next to jess, she got heidi by the hair, and i slam my fist in heidis ribs. "not girl enough to get the punishment that lexi had to endure?"

YEEEEEEES!!!!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3429 on: July 14, 2018, 02:28:14 PM »
the over the hill  silkgirl  queen figure head speaks :P
the prez tramp

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #3430 on: July 14, 2018, 03:03:37 PM »
Looking at Jess and Lindsay both ganging up on Heidi, I walk over calmly behind Lindsay and clap my hands over her ears hard from behind "Tsk tsk.. one on two is so unfair".

YEEEEEEES!!!!!!

So thrilled n excited to enter the mansion for the very first time, I see my awesome captain n mentor Heidi being ganged up on n assaulted for no reason by a bunch of classless thugs.

"Oh no you don't! That is so not cool n in totally bad taste!" I rush in n jump on the back of one of her attackers wrapping my arm around her neck n giving her hair a hard tug. "I'll help ya, Captain Heidi!!!!"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 04:17:45 PM by Sweet Sassy Susie »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #3431 on: July 14, 2018, 06:24:01 PM »
I hear noises above on the main floor, but I am still servicing Lily's toes, slurping them, after losing an ownership match to her in the Silk ring in the basement of the Mansion, condemned to slavery in the service of the Silks, subject to their every whim, for the next week. My thick, pale body defeated by a girl 75 lbs lighter, utterly humiliating.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 07:00:55 PM by BarenakedRed »
-Rach

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3432 on: July 14, 2018, 06:34:19 PM »
I hear noises above on the main floor, but I am still servicing Liliy's toes, slurping them, after losing an ownership match  to her in the Silk ring in the basement of the mansion, condemned to slavery in the service of the Silks, subject to their every whim, for the next week. My thick, pale body defeated by a girl 75 lbs lighter, utterly humiliating.

Omg!!! So this just made my day !!! Go Lily !!!!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #3433 on: July 14, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »

YEEEEEEES!!!!!!

So thrilled n excited to enter the mansion for the very first time, I see my awesome captain n mentor Heidi being ganged up on n assaulted for no reason by a bunch of classless thugs.

"Oh no you don't! That is so not cool n in totally bad taste!" I rush in n jump on the back of one of her attackers wrapping my arm around her neck n giving her hair a hard tug. "I'll help ya, Captain Heidi!!!!"

Okay, this is getting a little out of hand.  Seeing Suzie getting into the fray, I calmly sit my glass of cheap wine down on the bar, strut over to the growing mound of flailing bodies and grab Suzie by her long mop of dirty blonde hair and JERK her head back hard.  Making sure my newly manicured nails rip her scalp, I his "OFF BITCH, i think they can handle it without your interferance!"

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #3434 on: July 14, 2018, 07:02:39 PM »
I hear noises above on the main floor, but I am still servicing Lily's toes, slurping them, after losing an ownership match to her in the Silk ring in the basement of the Mansion, condemned to slavery in the service of the Silks, subject to their every whim, for the next week. My thick, pale body defeated by a girl 75 lbs lighter, utterly humiliating.

Omg!!! So this just made my day !!! Go Lily !!!!

Blushing as Heidi cheers on Lily, kneeling in the middle of the Silk ring, popping each toe in and out of my mouth, my nipples tenting my bikini top...
-Rach