News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3435 on: July 15, 2018, 05:44:14 AM »
Looking at Jess and Lindsay both ganging up on Heidi, I walk over calmly behind Lindsay and clap my hands over her ears hard from behind "Tsk tsk.. one on two is so unfair".

a huge chaos is breaking loose after i covered the front of the silk mansion with dozens of eggs. crazy DoA girls were using a car as battering ram and the door is rammed open. i just wanted to see if a silk would girl up to do something about me but now i hurry in the mansion. i see how jess got heidi by the hair... "shouldnt this bitch be in our basement?" i hiss and walk up next to jess, she got heidi by the hair, and i slam my fist in heidis ribs. "not girl enough to get the punishment that lexi had to endure?"

stacie pulls susie away and i hold my ears from padma's ear clap. "you stupid fucking, bitch!" i hiss as i turn around and fire a big slap at her. i hit her cheek so hard with the palm of my hand that my own hand is stinging badly and i glare at her... right into her eyes and grab her by the hair with both hands "go back into your cave where you crawled out or you get a beating!" i yell and yank on her hair hard... i toss her from side to side "what, bitch? you want to go on?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:49:58 AM by Lindsay_Fights »
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3436 on: July 15, 2018, 06:03:21 PM »
My one hand still full of Susie's hair, I cup my free hand around my mouth and try shouting over the din......"hey guys, you'all do realize the reason everyone is fighting is like 50 miles away from here by now, right?"     
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:05:19 PM by goddess_stacie »

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #3437 on: July 15, 2018, 06:10:54 PM »
My one hand still full of Susie's hair, I cup my free hand around my mouth and try shouting over the din......"hey guys, you'all do realize the reason everyone is fighting is like 50 miles away from here by now, right?"   

"Owww, let go of me! I wasn't looking for trouble! I came in n saw my captain Heidi being ganged up on by like a gazillion thugs! I was only trying to help her! I don't even know what this is all about??!!"
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #3438 on: July 15, 2018, 06:26:10 PM »
I come back from a vacation and see TOTAL FUCKING CHAOS... as USUAL...  and StaceCase doing what she does... abusing smaller people... I drop my bags in the door and coem up behind her .. to drive my knuckles onto the base of her neck... "I'll tell you what's going on, Susie.. this garbage is about to get taken OUT!"  as I reach for Stacie's wrist holding Susie's hair... "get clear, little newbie..." as if I can get some room... I'll aim Stacie at Lindsay... saving Padma is almost against my religion, but a Silk sister IS a Silk sister!
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3439 on: July 15, 2018, 06:57:47 PM »
I come back from a vacation and see TOTAL FUCKING CHAOS... as USUAL...  and StaceCase doing what she does... abusing smaller people... I drop my bags in the door and coem up behind her .. to drive my knuckles onto the base of her neck... "I'll tell you what's going on, Susie.. this garbage is about to get taken OUT!"  as I reach for Stacie's wrist holding Susie's hair... "get clear, little newbie..." as if I can get some room... I'll aim Stacie at Lindsay... saving Padma is almost against my religion, but a Silk sister IS a Silk sister!

About the time i think i may actually be the voice of reason here.......UUUUFFFF!!! i'm hit hard from the back causing my eyes to go wide, grunt loudly and my knees to go week, almost paralyzed for a sec form the hard hit.   As i go slightly limp, my hand drops from Suzie's hair only to be grabbed and used to  spin me around....."YOU!" i manage to get out, seeing the smirk on Becca's face right before she slings me across the room....."NOOOO!" i pant out as i stumble forward, my knees still weak from the sneak attack, flailing my arms as i head straight toward that tramp Lindsey.

• God Member
« Reply #3440 on: July 15, 2018, 10:56:15 PM »

About the time i think i may actually be the voice of reason here.......UUUUFFFF!!! i'm hit hard from the back causing my eyes to go wide, grunt loudly and my knees to go week, almost paralyzed for a sec form the hard hit.   As i go slightly limp, my hand drops from Suzie's hair only to be grabbed and used to  spin me around....."YOU!" i manage to get out, seeing the smirk on Becca's face right before she slings me across the room....."NOOOO!" i pant out as i stumble forward, my knees still weak from the sneak attack, flailing my arms as i head straight toward that tramp Lindsey.

not sure what is going on here now... stacie and me are surrounded by silks "jess? are you still here?" i yell as i see through the corner of my eye how stacie gets shoved towards me. her arms are flailing through the air and she hits me on the ear with her forearm... not aimed or hard but my head gets knocked to the side. i let the little cry baby go for a moment and grab stacie at the shoulders and shake her "keep your mind! you are a DoA skank but now we have to do this together!" two more slaps to get her head clean again and i lead her towards the aggresive silk attacker. i turn around to padma again... "no bitch hits me!" i hiss and raise my hands... grabbing her hair with my left and slam my right fist at the side of her head "i beat you up!"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:57:42 PM by Lindsay_Fights »

{alt}

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #3441 on: July 16, 2018, 12:00:17 AM »
Knock Knock Knock..... is this the Silk Mansion ... I am Here for a Special Delivery of a Health notice From the Agency Known as P.U.S.S.Y  THIS FOR A Lexie  AKA southern charm

Do You Recall The Fight with a Lindsay fights
Lindsay well after your fight and i mis quote  "The sexfight where I rocked her weak ass pussy"

well she notified the regional offices of P.U.S.S.Y WE TESTED  Found your DNA with the sectarians from where the Oder originates  I wouldn't  say your pussy smells but Here is The Classy Tramps 's New Extra Strength Trailer Trash Douche Now one can take the taste of the trailer out of the a Silky Slut

please tip the messenger Agent Sexxy of P.U.S.S.Y.

PS stop passing Lacey around she is paitent zero for this Oder
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

• God Member
« Reply #3442 on: July 16, 2018, 10:20:58 AM »
i just saw that sweet sassy susie is the crying sissy and not padma. padma didnt said anything since i attacked her but i punch her anyways :P

{alt}

Offline Sharonclaws

« Reply #3443 on: July 16, 2018, 01:54:12 PM »

Not knowing what’s going on anymore, goning from one person to the next as I Becca grab Stacie’s wrist and throw her to the side. Being behind Becca I rush behind her and tackle into her, landing on top of her as we hit the floor hard...”Stacy get out!!! I’ll handle this while you guys get out of here!!! I started this so I’ll stay until you all get out!!”

• God Member
« Reply #3444 on: July 16, 2018, 08:44:07 PM »
I hadn't expected such aggression especially the hard punches to my jaw and they stun me. Thankfully Becca sends Staci across making Lindsay loose her grip on me. As she recovers from saving Staci and then goes to punch me again I block her next punch with my forearm and lung to drive my head into her belly. "Stop.. it... you are just jealous of how good we good" I hiss as I wrap my arms around her thighs and try to drive her back and hopefully on to her ass.

i just saw that sweet sassy susie is the crying sissy and not padma. padma didnt said anything since i attacked her but i punch her anyways :P

sharon tells stacie and me to get out but i dont threw old eggs on the mansion to run away... i will stay to beat a silk up now. padma blocks my punch and wastes no time to charge at me and tackles me in the belly... wraps her arms around my thighs but as she hits me i double over.... spit is dropping on her back "UHHHHH...BITCH!" i groan out in pain but i wrap my arms around her waist and lock my hands in front of her belly button. "what now, bitch?" i hiss down at her and my one hand slide up to her ass where i go under her bottom and grab her thong... pulling  on it as hard as i can and after i pulled some of it out i wrap my wrist around the fabric.... making sure that it cuts in good and her vagina is on fire "let me go, bitch!"

{alt}

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

« Reply #3445 on: July 16, 2018, 10:25:56 PM »
It takes me a while to get to my old army surplus jeep so by the time I get on the high way Shan is out of sight. Seeing head lights in the distance I take off after her. I use the old black out drive so Shan will not see any lights in her rear view mirrors. I lose sight of her but keep going. Reaching behind me to toss a hand full of tetrahedrons on the road behind to delay pursuit every now and them. I drive past her when she stops for gas but luckily I spot her and pull off the road and wait till she passes me. Pulling out I follow at a distance until she pulls in at a motel. Not one of the better ones, more a mom and pop operation. I hide the jeep and look to see where she goes after she exits the office. She pulls her car around back out of sight from the road. I see which room she goes in. Listening at the door until I hear the shower running then opening the cheap lock and unhooking the chain I slip into the room. I heard all of what when down in the silk house so I am aware she is under some sort of mind control.. Will she recognize me? How should I approach her? I elect to strip naked and wait till she opens the shower curtain. Her eyes widen and I show my empty palms to signal I mean no harm. Her eyes widen and she takes a step forward. Then we are in each other's arms kissing passionately. Hold each other tight, safe and secure.
NO I DON'T FIGHT IN REAL LIFE THIS IS CYBER ONLY!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3446 on: July 17, 2018, 06:01:11 AM »
are any of the stockings girls or d.o.a. girls having issues with trillian Monday night?..

I received an invitation to update...trillian..I clicked  "not now"

but now it won't accept my id or password.....I may have to start over :(
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3447 on: July 17, 2018, 03:15:01 PM »
it's not quiet back to normal   thanks to Padma  I can get back on now :)
the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3448 on: July 17, 2018, 08:52:20 PM »
I am driving Lindsay back when she manages to stop my progress wrapping her arms around my slim waist. Feeling her pull up my thong and making my cry out is embarrassing and at the same time the feeling of soft breasts against my back as Lindsay leans down and rubbing of my thong against my kitty is making me squirm. Sliding my hands down to back of your knees I pull up hard sending you down to your butt and getting free from your hold "There you go. Don't attack silk sisters if you want to not get hurt" I hiss moving back a step and discreetly pulling my thong down.

sharon tells stacie and me to get out but i dont threw old eggs on the mansion to run away... i will stay to beat a silk up now. padma blocks my punch and wastes no time to charge at me and tackles me in the belly... wraps her arms around my thighs but as she hits me i double over.... spit is dropping on her back "UHHHHH...BITCH!" i groan out in pain but i wrap my arms around her waist and lock my hands in front of her belly button. "what now, bitch?" i hiss down at her and my one hand slide up to her ass where i go under her bottom and grab her thong... pulling  on it as hard as i can and after i pulled some of it out i wrap my wrist around the fabric.... making sure that it cuts in good and her vagina is on fire "let me go, bitch!"

*i re-enter the ring standing next to Padma and Susie*

NO ONE is jumping my sisters !!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3449 on: July 17, 2018, 10:59:28 PM »
thank's to Padma  I have my trillian   working again :)
the prez tramp