News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

After reading the story, do you agree with the outcome?  Answer and comment below...

I agree with the outcome
3 (50%)
I do not agree
2 (33.3%)
I don't care, just like the story
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: August 03, 2016, 04:36:03 AM

My old friend Tricia fighting Natalie Nunn.....

• 1 Replies

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
My old friend Tricia fighting Natalie Nunn.....
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:36:03 AM »
Here's the story...

At the end of her whipping of Ann, the lovely ebony woman had pointed towards my gorgeous wife and said she was next referring to a rematch.  I had noticed how much stronger Tricia was during the ship’s reunion where the Ann thing happened.  As I noted in that story, I never told Tricia that Karla really stepped up her workout routine after her victory over the sexy black woman from my Naval past and yes, I’m still an asshole for leaving that tidbit out of our chats!  Tricia had emailed my wife directly and traded insults and threats, etc. without my knowledge for the last couple months.  Things were working up for a rematch. 

To that end, I was on a business trip and ended up not too far from where Tricia was now living.  I rented a car and met her for a bite to eat and drinks so we could discuss a rematch (with my wife’s blessing actually).  Karla told me she didn’t want to hear that bitch’s voice again unless it was screaming!  Tricia met me at a new club that was just opening.  We had a table and I noticed Natalie Nunn of reality television was there in some sort of promotion role I guess.  During our talking I asked if Tricia was fan or not or did she know who Natalie was. 

The ebony lovely rolled her eyes and told me “Yeah, I know who the bitch is.  No talent ho who thinks she is somebody.  I am a little bit glad for her.  The heffa had really let herself go according to some of the pics of her fat ass.” Laughing while sipping her drink.

I replied, “Be careful there lady, from the tv show, she seems to like a fight.  She acts very confident in her abilities.” 

Now I get the “eye” and she tells me she would love to whip her ass just on general principle alone!  I laugh to and sip my drink.  Tricia even says that her sons think Natalie could beat her and then calls them dumb mf’s with a smile looking at me announcing they don’t know what Mom can do!  I nod in agreement and we start talking more about her rematch with my lovely wife!

After returning from the little girls room and a couple more drinks we begin to make our way out of the new club.  Getting up Tricia bumps into Natalie and spills her drink over the tv personality’s dress.  At this point Natalie had consumed a couple drinks as well and she spun around to be nose to nose with Tricia.  Now neither lady was drunk but both were loose I think.  Natalie was demanding an apology and doing so harshly.  Tricia didn’t take too well to that tone and told her if she was smart she would calm down before her “I run L.A.” mouth gets her “now in D.C.” ass in trouble.

Tricia looked to me and loudly said, “Get this no talent ho, this nobody ho, this fat assed bitch outta my face.  No fantasy for you (directed at me) boo, she ain’t about shit and her people will whisk her ass away so she don’t get her ass kicked on camera” while laughing at Natalie.

I guess Natalie really does have a temper irl and not for show only.  As the security and people there put some space between the two lovely women, Natalie was really trying to get loose.  She tells Tricia how lucky she was and that she really needed to kick some black bitch’s ass bad as she hasn’t had a fight in a minute.  Of course, Tricia yelled back for all the guys to “let the bitch go” and some back and forth. 

The manager comes by and gives us some free stuff and apologizes for the outburst and told us it wasn’t Tricia’s fault, just bad timing for both.  We were laughing a bit and getting back to normal but inside I was like a balloon with a hole in it….all the air deflating it slowly!  That would have been a good matchup for a fight as both women were about the same size in height and weight at least in appearance. 

Tricia looks at me and says, “I know you were hoping I would whip that bitch’s ass while you watched you dirty old man!” with a grin.  Then one of the guys with Natalie’s group handed Tricia a card with a cell phone number on it and the note of: “if your black bitch ass has the guts, call me skank” written above the cell number!  Tricia reads it to me and her eyes narrow and grabs her phone and calls the number.

Some words, not too nice ones of course, were exchanged with some name calling thrown in to boot, then Tricia tells her, “I’m in suite # 811, bring your ass and just one person and I’ll be more than happy to kick your worthless ass, bitch.  Momma didn’t raise a fool, I’m not coming over there where your crew can and will jump in to save your sorry ass!”

Tricia hangs up the phone with a smile and tells me how lucky a bastard I am as the bitch is on her way over.  She then asks me if I would be her second and watch her kick a want-a-be famous ho’s ass?  I grinned and grabbed her hand.  We immediately went to her hotel where the sexy ebony lady stripped off her dress and puts on a t-shirt but just her underwear panties showing off those powerful and sexy legs all the while telling me she bets her scared ass won’t show when there was a pounding on the door.  Tricia’s face lights up and she smiles broadly then tells me to get my camera and put it in the corner.  Of course I happily do as ordered and wait. 

After a few more bangs on the door, I open it and Natalie storms into the room.  She stops as I close and lock the door, then she peels off her jacket revealing her sexy body in her panties with a t-shirt as well.  I guess both women grabbed the first thing they could be comfortable in as well as something if ripped off it wouldn’t matter!

Both women announced it was not to be broken up no matter what and for us lucky 2 guys to enjoy the show and charge right at each other.  As on the different tv shows Natalie has been on and fought she seems to try to grab Tricia’s hair but the ebony lovely lets loose a one, two combination with a left jab and followed with an immediate right cross both landing to the mouth of the reality star. 

Natalie’s momentum carries her forward where she completes her hair grab with her left hand and punches Tricia in the side of the head with her right.  Those punches don’t have much on them as the ebony lovely hit first and solidly.  Natalie continues to swing her right hand landing some blows but none cleanly. 

Tricia drives forward and tackles her foe and the two go tumbling to the floor.  Now both women are pulling hair, grabbing at t-shirts, punching, slapping, and rolling on top of the other in the effort to gain top position or a significant advantage.  This part of the fight goes on for literally 5 minutes with no real defense besides the occasional tucking of the chin when hair pulls allow it and each lovely lady just hoping to out punch her foe! 

During this all offense dual assault, both women’s t-shirts become causalities of their war and now breast grabs, punches, and scratching are now added to the fray.  Both women are also talking shit to each other but Tricia seems to be both the more vocal and landing more blows.  The ebony lovely gets those powerful legs around the light skinned lovely middle of her foe and locks her ankles.  She pours on the power taking the air from Natalie’s lungs but doesn’t stop punching and scratching at breasts and face of the star.

Natalie surges and uses all her energy to roll over and gain top position.  She still has Tricia’s lovely and powerful thighs around her middle but in this position they don’t have the force they had just a minute ago.  Now the reality star attacks ebony breasts with both hands and Tricia responds in kind.  Both women punching, squeezing, twisting and pinching her foe’s sexy breasts with abandon.

Tricia releases her body scissor hold and kicks her sexy foe a glancing blow off her stomach and side but it was enough to allow the dark skinned stunner to roll Natalie off her top position.  While on their sides that Hershey bar sexy leg flashes out again driving her heel into the light skinned woman’s pussy and it lands hard.  Two or three more heel kicks land on the thighs and stomach and to add to her torment, Tricia lands some solid right hands to now bruised breasts and a couple to Natalie’s face now bleeding from  the lip and what looks to be the beginning of a black eye.  The reality star is now defensive and trying to cover up her body.
Tricia mounts Natalie and grabs her hair then lands some thunderous slaps to her face while laughing at her. 

All the while telling her, “You really are stupid aren’t you bitch?  Stepping to a bitch you don’t know and thinking you are the shit! Dumbass, no talent ho.  This is exactly what you get and I’m not done with your fat ass yet either.”  She looks at Natalie’s friend and tells him to stay out of it…that’s what the bitch said.  It’s not over but you will have one hell of a story to hold over her ass for sure with a big smile on her face.  She is just glowing with pride and victory!

Now Tricia still with her foe’s hair, pulls the now crying star into her pussy and demands to be satisfied!  Natalie is begging for Tricia to stop and that she gives up but the ebony lovely isn’t finished.
“You were all full of your fat assed self a while ago, bitch!  What’s wrong?  No where near a bad ass are you ho?  Now you know what a true bad bitch is like, don’t ya bitch?”  While relaxing her hair pull to allow her some air and to speak.  “I can’t hear you?  I guess you like this, eh?  Secretly you wanted me to kick your ass and dominate you didn’t you?”

She eases off her face then slaps her forward and back.  Tricia reaches behind her and scratches her stomach from the top of Natalie’s left leg across to just below her right breast bringing a scream of pain from the light skinned crying woman.  Tricia slides down her body a bit stopping at sitting on her stomach, still holding a handful of hair in her left hand.  Now the begins to maul her foe’s breasts with her right hand asking Natalie, “Who runs you now bitch?  I don’t care about some dumbass L.A., I am running you and your fat, sorry bitch ass, right?”

Before Natalie could answer, Tricia again slides higher on her foe and pulls her head into her pussy demanding the sobbing woman to satisfy her.  Tricia now has both hands full of Natalie’s hair and pulling her face into her pussy hard! The sexy, beaming ebony victrix throws her head back in almost ecstasy (evidently Natalie is doing a good job)!  “Ahhhh, you are much too good at this for this to be your first time?  Are you a closet dyke?  Maybe just a freak?  Yeah, you’re a freak alright….your my freak bitch!  Any time I need you, you better be right over, get it?”

Tricia now moves faster and harder, pulling Natalie harder and harder into her pussy.  Finally Tricia cums but she holds the reality star’s nose and mouth in her pussy until she passes out!  The ebony lovely now does tons of victory poses over the knocked out Natalie!  She then tells her friend to drag that garbage out of her suite and let her know when she wakes up, she can have a rematch anytime she wants! 
“I enjoyed kicking her no talent ass!  She will always remember this ass whippin’!” Tricia proclaims with the biggest smile on her face and just a glow with victory!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Re: My old friend Tricia fighting Natalie Nunn.....
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 11:43:34 PM »
after seeing it posted, probably should have made the fight part a bit longer.  didn't want the whole thing to be too long to read but maybe just a bit....  sorry all if anyone those it was too short on the fighting part.