News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Abusing Authority: Jenna vs Dominique

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Abusing Authority: Jenna vs Dominique
« on: October 14, 2023, 05:56:49 PM »
Abusing Authority
Season Two: Jenna vs Dominique
By Stone Kidman

With the start of Fall, the next season of rookies to enter The League begins. I thankfully got to keep my job refereeing the fresh faced eighteen year olds as they step in the ring for the first time. I call the blonde forward first for my pre-match frisking. Normally the newbies wear conservative one piece swimsuits but these two presumably knew about bonuses for dressing sexy.

Jenna was 5’03” and 119 pounds with a 34B cup but an incredibly athletic body. I made her stand with her arms out as I ran my fingers through her shoulder length dirty blonde hair before sliding down her back. She had worn a white demi bra that I slid my hands in front of, while I pretended to check her, before I moved my digits down to her matching hip hugger panties.

I felt her jostle against me when my fingers dipped past the waistband to feel her shaved pussy and moist lips. I removed my hand and made Jenna turn around so I could frisk her from the front. “Do you know the rules,” I asked her while leaning my face so close our lips almost touched. I kept slowly sliding my palms down her four pack abs before kneeling to check her bare legs and feet.

“Y-yes sir,” she stammered when my face was against her crotch, smelling her sweet fragrance. “First one to get pinned or submits loses each round,” she continued while I reached behind to knead her taut ass cheeks. “B-b-best t-two out of three…oh,” she gasped when I slid a finger up the back of her panties to probe her asshole.

I had already briefed the rookies in the back they had to obey the referee at all times. Any backtalk or disrespect could result in not only a disqualification but their potential expulsion from The League. That last part was bullshit but many had gone through rigorous tryouts to be able to join that they wouldn’t want to risk getting kicked out. The League had been shelling out lots of money for new recruits so this was not only a chance to pay for college but potentially have a career from sex wrestling.

“Good,” I said, after finishing up my frisk, “just remember to obey my orders or things might not go your way.” I stood up in front of her, so close my bulge was pressed against her body as I feigned to check her hair for any smuggled weapons.

“Don’t forget the winner gets to fuck the loser,” I said, pausing to smell her again, “and I might have a piece too, if you get my drift.” She nodded and I told the blonde to return to her corner, which she did so hastily, before I called over Dominique.

The black teen didn’t show any fear or hesitation as she thrust her 32C cups out. She had on a strapless black bra, that looked essentially like a tube top, and didn’t flinch when I cupped and kneaded her boobs after I made the teen stick her arms out for the frisk. Her eyes were dark almond and stern as I reached in to tease her nipples until they were stiff.

She had this fierce model gaze and acted indifferent as I resumed checking the rest of her body. Dominique was taller, 5’07” but still rail skinny at 122 pounds. She had toned legs, like she might’ve done track or just ran a lot, but didn’t have the feminine muscles her opponent possessed. Her matching black boyshort panties gripped her coffee colored ass cheeks wonderfully as I reached around to grip her buns.

“I don’t care what you do,” she spoke softly so only I could hear, “as long as you just let me win.” I asked what she had to offer to make me look the other way; if she wanted to pull hair or do a low blow, since these were technically against the rules, even though they were almost expected in a normal match.

“How about I let you nut in her little blonde pussy after I win,” Dominique smirked. I nodded and finished checking her long braids, that went to her mid back, before sending the black teen back to her corner and signaled for the bell. Both girls came out fast, like it was a sprint, before they started trading slaps in the center. Dominique had the reach, with her longer arms, and got in about four hits across Jenna’s cheeks before the blonde shot a punch at her opponent’s boob.

“Ugh, bitch,” Dominique swore and lowered an arm to protect her breast when Jenna moved in to yank the black girl’s braids. It looked like she was trying to kick Dominique in the stomach or trip her, as they twirled around, until the ebony teen grabbed a handful of Jenna’s hair.

“Aiee,” Jenna squealed when it looked like Dominique raked her nails in the blonde’s eyes. I lightly admonished the black girl but let her continue wrestling. She used her handful of Jenna’s hair to ram the white girl’s face into the top turnbuckle. Dominique then held Jenna’s face to the top rope and slid her down, further blinding her by burning her eyes in the ropes.

“Now now, that’s not nice,” I said, giving an almost sarcastic wag of my finger to the ebony teen. Dominique didn’t even acknowledge me as she leaned over Jenna, while the blonde was on her knees rubbing her face, and unlatched her white bra. The sparse crowd of a half dozen or so members lightly applauded the reveal of the teen’s tiny tits. The rookies were usually the preshow to the Friday or Saturday matches, which was why they not only had a small turnout but was how I kept getting away with abusing my authority as I groped Dominique’s ass while she reached under to claw her opponent’s budding breasts.

Jenna reflexively shot an elbow up and inadvertently nailed her ebony opponent in the pussy. The blow made Dominique stumble back, holding her crotch; wincing. The blonde managed to recover while the black teen hobbled around cartoonishly. Jenna got to her feet before she charged and practically speared Dominique, tackling her to the mat.

“Count, ref,” I heard the blonde bark after she secured the black girl in a spread eagle grapevine. I was too distracted by their panties. Dominique helped matters by bucking Jenna up occasionally, as she cursed at the blonde teen, but the white girl stretched her black opponent’s legs further apart.

“Just checking the hole, I mean hold,” I spat out after dropping down on my belly. My hand moved on its own as I gazed at their tight teenage pussies, already dampening their panties. I slid my fingers to rub the dark wet spot on Jenna’s white hip huggers. My digits pushed against the moisture and rubbed down by her clit. I was going to try and lick it when Dominique broke free.

I wasn’t sure if it was my fault for distracting Jenna but the black girl had extracted her longs before she wrapped them around the blonde’s waist. I saw the white girl’s face squint up in pain now as she reached behind to try and separate Dominique’s sinewy legs.

“What now, bitch,” the taller teen said. I hadn’t noticed that Dominique had a handful of Jenna’s long hair. She had the blonde’s head bent back and to the side while she occasionally cracked her palm across Jenna’s face. She tried to lift an arm to occasionally block the blows, or free her hair, but her main focus was the scissors.

“Oh fuck,” Jenna cried out when Dominique began to twist the white girl’s nipples. She tried to fight it, Jenna had attempted to roll to the side but this only made things worse. Dominique had crossed her ankles and doubled down on the tit torture before the blonde slapped the mat.

The black girl was sort of a good sport in that she released the hold instantly, allowing Jenna to roll over and catch her breath, but then got in the blonde’s face to talk trash as soon as she stood up. I kneeled down and asked Jenna if she wanted to continue, while I slid my hand down her abs before rubbing the wet part of her panties again.

“If you help me win, I’ll suck your cock in the showers,” the teen said flatly while she laid on the mat, catching her breath.

“Your opponent already offered to let me nut in that tight pussy of yours if I let her cheat,” I said casually, not even making eye contact with Jenna while my fingertips teased her wet spot. I was so used to negotiating, and it seemed like I was already picking out where I would be in a few minutes, as I emphasized my words by poking her pussy entrance through her panties.

“Fine,” Jenna said as she swatted my hand away and got to her feet. She had one arm rubbing her sore nipples as I gazed down at the pint sized rookie. Her other hand reached out to tease the bulge in my blue speedos. My uniform consisted of a black and white striped half shirt, that was the result of losing a bet in a referee match, and my favorite royal blue speedos. I liked the feel of the material against my erection, which had been up since before I even started frisking, and it let the girls know how obviously I wanted to nail them during the match.

“If you help me win, you can do whatever you want with me,” Jenna said, exasperated. She paused when I asked what she meant by *anything. “I’ll be your slut,” she said. “After every match, if you help me win, you can use me as much as you want and I’ll even pretend to like it.” I laughed and told Jenna if she could strip Dominique this round, I’d consider her offer.

With that, I walked to the center and held two fingers up to start the second round, as the time keeper rang the bell. Jenna was definitely playing defensively as the black teen acted cocky. “What’s the matter, bitch, your little titties hurt?” Dominique would dance in and out, catching Jenna with a slap occasionally, until the blonde stomped her heel down on the black girl’s barefoot when Dominique came in close.

“Ow, fuck,” she howled but Jenna once more tackled the ebony teen to the mat. The blonde used a handful of her opponent’s braids to pull Dominique into a side headscissors. The black girl screeched when Jenna yanked off the strapless bra to dig her nails into Dominique’s C cups.

“What’s the matter bitch, your titties hurt,” Jenna said in a mocking voice until she likewise yelped in pain when Dominique reached up to pull on her foe’s blonde hair. The black girl almost slipped free but Jenna kept a firm grip on her opponent’s long braids. She retightened the scissors but now Jenna was in a bad position.

She had been half sitting up and lying on her side when she initiated the hold. Now she was flipped up on the back of her neck and shoulders as Dominique was on her feet but bent over, as if she were bowing, while the two teens tugged on each other’s hair.

“What the f—,” Dominique started to say after I knelt down behind her ass. That perfect booty was too much to resist as I yanked her boyshort panties halfway down so I could rim her out. It proved to be a thorough distraction as Jenna used the opportunity to pull Dominique’s head down under the blonde’s armpit and lock in a chokehold.

The teen even used her position on the mat to wrap her legs around Dominique’s ribs and enjoy her turn crushing the black girl. I hadn’t even been aware of this since I was too busy eating her juicy ass out until the loud sound of Dominique’s hand slapping the mat repeatedly caught my attention.

I looked up, poking my head above the ebony wrestler’s ass, to see Dominique flailing in the hold. I immediately waved for the bell and made Jenna release it, pulling her legs apart. The teens nearly came to blows until I picked Dominique up around the waist and carried the black girl back to her corner. I nodded for Jenna to return to hers as I dealt with the wrath of Dominique.

“What the fuck was that,” she shouted. I was about to apologize when she meant helping her cheat. She didn’t mention me in her ass and said she had grabbed the ropes. “Well do your job if you want some ass after,” she sounded annoyed. That’s when I knew what I had to do but first collected Dominique’s strapless bra, since it was removed she had to start the next round topless.

I took the black bra and held it by my hip as I walked over to Jenna. She was practically hopping with excitement after her victory as I told her she could keep the loser’s underwear if she won. The blonde understood this meant more money, since it was customary to either sell off the loser’s garments after a match to the highest bidder or keep for a trophy. But I told her she had to strip the black bitch nude then I’d help by playing with Dominique again.

After that I raised three fingers to start the final round and both wrestlers came out aggressively. Dominique took control by feigning a slap before doing a spin kick that shot Jenna back after the ebony teen’s foot knocked the wind out of the blonde. “Let’s go bitch,” Dominique hissed as she grabbed a handful of Jenna’s blonde hair and flipped the white girl with a hairmare. She hit the mat hard but was immediately pulled up by her blonde locks before she was dragged over to the ropes.

“Ackkk,” Jenna gagged as her throat was pushed against the middle rope. Dominique used two handfuls of her opponent’s blonde hair to choke her before she pressed her knee to the back of Jenna’s neck, so the black girl could reach under and claw her foe’s nipples. I came over to admonish her but Dominique’s head popped up, after she had been bent over to spit trash at the white teen, to ask me if I enjoyed tasting her ass.

For some reason I blushed, as if I were finally caught for something bad I had done, while Dominique grinned lasciviously. “I felt you back there, and I liked it,” she purred, both of us ignoring Jenna’s thrashing as she continued to gag on the ropes. “If you help me finish this bitch, I’ll let you play with it in the showers after I finish fucking this whore.”

Dominique suddenly released the choke, as Jenna fell to the mat gasping for air and coughing. The black teen told her opponent to shut up as she grabbed a handful of Jenna’s blonde hair. That’s when I saw my chance; the petite white girl shot an uppercut between Dominique’s legs that bent the ebony teen at the waist again. I absolutely smiled when Jenna sprang to her feet; she wrapped the black girl’s head under her armpit then drove Dominique’s head into the mat with a DDT maneuver.

She wasn’t unconscious, judging by her soft groans after Jenna rolled her opponent over, but I wanted to cheer for that little blonde bitch when she stripped off Dominique’s black boyshort panties then planted her ass on the black girl’s face after the blonde pulled those long coffee colored legs back with a reverse matchbook pin.

“Should I count,” I asked, kind of stunned as I was taking it all in. Before I could move, Jenna rubbed her fingers along the black girl’s trimmed muff, drawing a short gasp from the ebony teen. She started to try and wiggle free so I quickly dove down and began tonguing that brown booty again, while Jenna fingered Dominique.

I could hear her moans from under the blonde’s ass but soon I took over, like some kind of perverted DJ. I slid my index finger up Dominique’s ass while I began eating her dripping pussy until the black teen squealed her orgasm out. Jenna continued rubbing Dominique’s clit, making the loser utter a guttural scream as she squirted into my mouth like a drinking fountain.

“Winner!” I shouted and raised the blonde’s arm after she stood up, pumping her fist. Dominique laid there, gasping from the sensations until Jenna stepped out of her panties, once I suggested she ride the loser’s face. She pinned Dominique’s arms under her knees while she told the ebony teen to lick her victorious snatch.

I actually stopped paying attention since my focus was propping the black girl’s legs on my shoulders so I could enter her in the missionary position. I heard Jenna moan louder as she started gyrating her hips back and forth on Dominique’s tongue. I had wanted to pound that black bitch’s ass so badly but her pussy felt like velvet, and I had already been dying to cum throughout the match, that I couldn’t hold back and filled Dominique’s cxnt.

I saw my seed leaking from her snatch when I pulled out as Jenna started fucking the loser’s face until she came with a high pitch squeal that left her shuddering. The crowd politely applauded as I helped the winner to her feet. I scooped up Dominique’s bra and panties before handing them to the blonde teen after we stepped through the ropes.

“You’re going to keep your word, right,” I mumbled, leaning against Jenna as I pretended I was helping her walk down the aisle, back to the locker room; as if she were unsteady on her feet. She told me to just follow her into the showers. Somehow, despite having just came, the anticipation of using this tight little teen had me hard again. We pretended nothing was up, as the other wrestlers milled around the back, while I slipped off my referee shirt and stepped into the single cement shower stall.

She pulled her curtain closed behind her and quickly dropped to her knees before I could even turn the water on. I gasped as her lips wrapped around my cock the second she slid my speedos down, hoping she’d taste Dominique’s juices on my dick. I put a hand on the back of her head, telling her to take it deeper. She made slight gagging sounds as I stopped her, unless she somehow finished me off early.

“Get up and turn around,” I told her. She turned on the warm water and handed me a bottle. I thought it was shampoo for a minute but it was really small, like something from a hotel room. I had my blood rushing down so much I didn’t recognize the lube they kept in the League showers. I applied some to my cock but used it on my finger to prepare her ass.

“Oh god,” she exclaimed softly when I pushed the tip against her back door. She let out a big gasp from the discomfort as I slowly pushed myself in and out. I felt Jenna’s hand rubbing herself as I started going faster, once she got accommodated to my girth. I grabbed her hips to really hammer while Jenna grunted and cried softly from the discomfort.

“You like being my slut,” I grunted into the blonde’s ear, after I leaned down against her back. She nodded, both hands on the wall bracing herself, until I grabbed a nearby vibrator that was also left in showers. I clicked on the small battery operated toy that was the size of a rubber eraser and reached around to press it against her clit.

“Oh fuck, yes…yes, oh god I’m your slut, cum in me,” she moaned. Her body shivered as I felt her climax before the sensations of her clamping down on my rod made me nut inside her ass.

“Clean me with your mouth, slut,” I gasped. Jenna matter-of-factly knelt down to tentatively lick my dick until it got sensitive and I made her stop. “Same deal as next time?“ I asked her while the blonde glared daggers at me. I gave her a harsh slap on the ass before I exited the showers, hoping there might be some more rookie matches to referee soon.