News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline sprocket73

Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2019, 06:27:53 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D.... I loved it you were right, looking forward to you getting back to winning ways, so better luck next time.... Great story

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2019, 12:50:24 PM »
Great story!  I was cheering for you, but Grace proved impressive.  I'm hoping for a rematch!  ???

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2019, 10:26:26 PM »
Another great story.  I'm really enjoying this series.  This one had some nice twists and turns.  I really enjoyed how they went from 0 to 60 in no time at all.  Also enjoyed them rolling through the mud.  You don't see much mud wrestling anymore, or mud catfighting for that matter.  Thanks for giving us a little of that.  Keep up the great work.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2019, 06:18:31 PM »
Chapter 18: Tussle With A Trophy Wife

It's already been week since my loss to Grace. I still haven't put on my 'Cat Pin' since, not because I'm scared but because I have learned my lesson about fighting at less than 100%. I figure another week of stretching and I can resume my hunt. I will admit that I might be a little short tempered and impatient right now with my need to fight going unsatisfied. Well that, and losing back to back fights but I have to keep my eyes on the prize.

While patience may be a virtue and all that, it is not one that I possess and it's all that I can do when not to jump on Paige when I answer a loud knock at my door and  I see her wearing a "Cat Pin". The tall, slender brunette is in a tight workout jacket and leggings. She has her hair pulled into a tight ponytail and isn't wearing any jewelry. The overly made up 34 year old is clearly here to fight.

"Hi... Kelli...is your kid home?" Paige chirps, pushing her large fake tits into my chest.

"No... she's at school.... but you just wait a sec, Paige .... I'm not wearing my pin.... I'm not looking for a fight right now" I reply quickly as I suppress my urge to fight this trophy wife from a couple blocks away. She's always been a stuck up, fake, bitch. I wish I'd known she was a fighter, I'd have fought her a long time ago.

"You're scared aren't you, bitch?.... afraid I'll whip your weak blonde ass worse than that skinny little Asian slut did?" Paige barks as she pushed past the threshold of the door and it shuts behind her. "That's right... I saw her make your pathetic ass give up...you two rolling around in the mud like a couple of cheap strippers."

I'm embarrassed that she's seen that video but that is quickly overcome by anger as I really want to fight this skank. I press back and we get nose to nose. I feel a tinge of pain along my rib cage as my muscles tense up and  my sanity returns. "Listen, slut, I'll fight you... but let's get paid..." I growl, trying to gracefully decline this fight until I'm ready.

"Go on..."

Unsurprisingly, this materialistic bitch takes the bait. "I know this place... we can fight in a cage- no interference. And the owner pays well.... plus I can shut your big ass mouth in front of a crowd" I bark, my competitive nature still raging.

"... you talking about Billy's?" Paige says with a confident smirk.

"It is" I say, pressing back into her.

"I know it... and him well... this is too good. Beating your ass... uppity.... wholesome ...Kelli in front of those filthy degenerates... leaving you laying buck ass naked for them to stare at... you're on... Saturday night pays the best and I'll even call him. My sister Jolene can get us a prime spot on the card" Paige says, grinding her chest into mine, trying to make sure I know how much taller she is than me.

"Deal... now get your skank ass out of my house.." I say, as I shove her out of the door and slam it in her face. I hear her grumble outside, before she gets her phone out and makes a call on my porch. I stare through the peephole as she paces on the phone.

"10:30... Saturday night.... you better show up, slut!" Paige snaps, looking back my peephole like she knows I'm on the other side.

I'm surprised how much my heart is still racing when I call Jake a few minutes later to let him know what our weekend has in store. With almost a whole week before the fight, I'm pretty sure I'll be healthy and more than ready to fight on Saturday.

Fast forward to Saturday night, and I'm sitting alone in a small dingy locker room dressed in the required bikini, mine is a bright green for this contest. Physically, I feel great. My ribs are healed and my workouts all week have been good.

Mentally, however, I'm a little shaky. To tell the truth, I was fine until Jake had to leave and I ended up alone with my thoughts here in the locker room. I keep replaying parts of my last two fights. My complete destruction and humiliation at the hands of Candace. Followed up by being overpowered and just all around beaten up by the smaller Grace.

I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do against Paige. She's tall, fit and if her confidence is any indication, she knows how to fight. Thankfully, before I can talk myself into a worse state, there's a knock at the door. I hear a gruff woman's voice say in a heavy Texan drawl "Kelli... you're up, sugar.."

"Alright... Kell.... here we go.... time to get your groove back and shut that fake bitch's mouth" I tell myself as I make my way outside to some unknown rock song that is playing as my entrance music. I can't deny that I'm enjoying the scene. People are cheering for me shouting encouragement. I can't hide a smile as the fear and doubts I had moments ago are replaced by an eager excitement.

"Making her way to the cage....standing five foot five and one half inches tall....weighing one hundred thirty pounds...in the green bikini.... Kelli... The Fyrecracka... Rose!" Billy's voice booms over the speakers as I step into the cage. I find Jake as I scan the crowd. Through the smoke filled club I see a  redhead chatting him up, clearly flirting with him. Good. I can use this. I stare at her with a building rage that I will get to unleash on Paige in a few moments.

The redhead stares back with piercing green eyes. I can see her 'cat pin' glinting in the neon light of the club. She looks sort of familiar.... now I remember her. It's a girl I went to high school with... Jolene was her name, I think. Wait a minute, wasn't Paige's sister named Jolene?  This bitch is trying to play headgames with me by using her sister. Yup, those feelings of doubt are long gone, I'm ready to hurt this conniving cxnt.

I turn my attention to the other locker room as some generic hip hop music is blaring and I see Paige bouncing towards the cage in a black bikini that can barely contain her large, store bought tits. The brunette is sporting a deep dark- and completely fake spray on tan and her long, light brown hair is tied in a tight ponytail that swings with every step. Her eyes are the same piercing green as her sister's and they are staring daggers at me right now.

As she nears the cage, I hear Billy. "And her opponent.... standing five foot nine inches tall ... also weighing in at an even one hundred and thirty pounds.... in the black bikini.... Paige ... The Princess Punisher... Parker!" The brunette enters the cage and door clangs shut behind her before Billy theatrically locks it with a chain and padlock giving the crowd an indication that Paige and I are locked in the cage with no way out or way for help to reach us until one of us has proven to be the better woman.

After the few basic rules are announced and the lights are dimmed but for the bright ones around the cage, a bell sounds and Paige and I begin to circle. "I can't wait to break all of your plastic parts, bitch... send you back to your husband as the basic, broke down bitch you've always been." I growl.

"You wish....and At least I'll have a husband to go back to after this is over....looks like my sister has yours wrapped around her little finger" Paige quips with a venom filled smirk. Even though I know better, my eyes drift towards Jake and find that Jolene now has her hand on his thigh.

What the hell? I'll admit that Jolene is pretty and she's built like me but still. I know that I've been pretty miserable and hard to live with after my last two fights but I can't believe that he's actually paying attention to that slut...

Just then, I feel Paige's hands in my hair and her knee colliding with my belly. The taller woman is all over me and drives me into the fencing of the cage. I'm paying for allowing myself to be distracted as the brunette pummels my rib and belly with one fist as the other hand yanks my head to and fro to the delight of the now raucous crowd.

I try to fight back but Paige's attack has given her the advantage and she is able to get me on to the ground, pinning me on my back. We struggle for a few moments before she is sitting on my midsection in a mount, one hand pressing my cheek into the canvas and the other slipping underneath my bikini top and ripping it off, exposing my smaller chest to the crowd.

"And here I thought you might have been a challenge.... no wonder your husband was so easily seduced..." Paige taunts before sinking her claws into my titflesh. I'm wailing as I buck wildly beneath the brunette.

With all of my flailing I'm able to get her off balance enough to get us to fall on to our sides. "Let me go, fake ass bitch!" I scream, sinking my on claws into her bolt on tits. Paige lets out a blood curdling scream and we are soon rolling around the cage in a frantic catball. We claw and kick, we pull hair and slap, we curse and spit, until we break apart and scramble to our feet.

We are both panting heavily and sweating profusely as we begin to stalk one another around the cage.  I know my mascara has to be smeared from the tears of rage and pain that usually accompany my fights like this. Fortunately, I can see that Paige is prone to those same tears as I glare at her ruined makeup. I can feel the air stinging the fresh scratches on my chest but suppress the urge to massage them as not to show any more signs of weakness and I'm aware that I clearly look like I'm getting the worse end of this fight so far. I brush my, now disheveled blonde hair from my face before barking "alright bitch.... we'll see how you fare without getting a cheap shot in this time..."

"Oh, please....I'm just getting started, slut....let's even this up a bit..." Paige says with a smirk as she rips what is left of her top of and flings it against the cage. The crowd roars their approval and she gives her large fake tits a shake rewarding the men for their adulation. "See how much they appreciate getting to see an real pair of tits?". The taller woman continues as we circle each other like two hungry lionesses fighting over the last antelope.

"Real tits.... I'm sure you worked real hard lying on your back to get somebody to buy those tits, fake bitch" I retort angrily.

"They'll feel real enough when I smother your pathetic ass with them...." Paige fires back. The crowd's buzz gets louder as we trade barbs and they can feel that hate that the brunette and I have for each other. "You think they're loud now? .... I can't wait to hear how they'll react when I expose your dirty twat to them when this is over, slut."

"Better talk while you can, whore....you won't be sayin' shit once I knock you and your fake ass titties out..." I snap as we begin to close in on one another and I throw a quick jab that the brunette dodges while moving back a step.

"In your dreams, cxnt....and by the way... looks like your husband and my sister are gonna need a room.... though , I bet your weak ass would love to watch him with a real woman-" she taunts, clearly setting me up for another cheap shot.

Not fallin' for that one again, bitch. I think to myself as I fight the overwhelming urge to see if she is telling the truth. The tall brunette has enraged me, though. I let out a scream and charge her. We latch on to each other's hair and my momentum is enough to carry us to the cage's fencing.

My assault catches Paige by surprise enough that I am able to seize the advantage, pinning her to the fencing and pummeling her ribs and belly, while she can only pull my hair as she tries to get me off of her. I retaliate for her earlier flurry and then some. The green eyed fighter can't find an answer as she tries in vain to stop my attack. I feel her grip on my sweat soaked blonde hair weaken as my barrage of bare knuckles begin to hurt her to the point she is on the verge of tears.

"Go ahead and cry, cxnt... no one will save you" I growl before I grab two fistfuls of brown hair to use as leverage as I send a knee deep into her belly. The crowd erupts as Paige falls to the canvas in a sobbing heap.

I play to the crowd as I watch my rival writhe in pain and struggle pathetically as she fails repeatedly to even get her head off of the ground before finally giving up and lying nearly motionless on the canvas. Sensing that I am in complete control, I allow my eyes to find Jake and Jolene again. The redhead is still at it. I can see that Jake is pretending to ignore her and watch the fight, but I it's impossible not to see his hard cock testing the limits of the denim of his blue jeans. It is clear he is attracted to her even if he is doing his best not to show it.

"Jolene... you ... fucking .... cheap .... ass .... slut!" I screech as I point towards the redhead. Every head in the bar turns at looks at here then back at me. It doesn't take long before the entire crowd is aware of the situation....and egging it on.

My opponent's sister gets up and saunters over to the cage. "Whatcha gonna do about it, Kelli.... you weak bitch?" Jolene sneers as she shoves away a female bouncer that tried to intervene.

"I'm about to show you, whore.... you just wrote a check your sister's ass is gonna cash" I roar, reaching down at yanking Paige to her knees by her brunette locks. I see the same look of fear in both sets of green eyes as I draw back my fist.

I hear Jolene pleading as I deliver the first shot to her sister. After a couple more her pleas become angry curse and threats. I slam Paige's now swollen face against the cage right in front of the redhead. "Just remember...you did this.... you did, Jolene" I snap, tossing the nearly unconscious brunette to the canvas.

I see the husky woman with the gruff voice dressed in a tight fitting striped referee shirt begin to fumble with the lock. I know I don't have much time before this match is officially over and I still have one piece of unfinished business with Paige.

"Who wants to see this loser's pussy?" I yell out to the crowd. Predictably my question is answered with rowdy applause. Paige is still unable to offer any resistance as I spread her long, muscular legs. The brunette whimpers as I grab her black bikini bottoms along with any of her short and curlys and pull roughly until the fabric tears, freeing her lady parts for all in attendance.

I can feel the referee behind me, allowing me to finish Paige but making sure I don't seriously hurt the bitch. I lean over my conquered foe, mockingly slapping her face. "You're done aren't ya, skank?" I taunt as I feel my tits press against her fake ones. "Count this bitch out, ref!" I command.

I soak in every cheer for the long, slow five count. Paige never does anything more than breathe beneath me. I hear the bell ring and the ref raises my hand- still clutching Paige's bottoms. I see Jolene seething as she stands outside gripping the chain link of the cage. In a flash, we are nose to nose through the fencing in an instant.

I have enough time to growl out a  "fuck you, bitch... you're next...." as she was able to get out a "bitch, I'm gonna beat your ass and fuck your husband" before a group of bouncers and fellow catfighters get control of each of us.

As I am half dragged back to my locker room, I can hear Billy hyping the quality of fights at his club and reassuring the bloodthirsty crowd that Jolene and I will fight.... not tonight but eventually... though they will get to see Jolene in the final fight tonight.

Back in the locker room, Jake- who oddly enough, I'm not even mad at, helps me get dressed as the soreness of the fight settles in as the rush of adrenaline and rage subsides. I take my husband back out to the floor of the club making sure to put on my own display with him as Jolene begins her match with a well built older blonde named Tonya.

Even though Tonya looks like she competes in fitness competitions and is most likely stronger than the redhead, she is picked apart by a clearly better Jolene who overwhelms her after a brief struggle. Jolene makes sure to tell me and the whole crowd every once of pain inflicted the older woman will be multiplied when her and I eventually battle.

Once her fight ends, Jake and I start to leave the club, we are met by Billy. "I know you and Jolene can settle... whatever that was... anytime you want but I think we could all make a lot of money if you do it here... please keep in touch Kelli."

"I'll keep it mind Billy " I say taking a fat envelope of cash from his greasy fingers. I'm not sure when Jolene and I will clash but I know it is going to happen and after watching her fight tonight, I know we will take each other to our limits.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 07:48:46 PM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2019, 05:54:51 PM »
Nice story!  Looks like you've got your groove back! 

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2020, 07:46:35 PM »
Chapter 19: The Preacher's Wife

I'm feeling great after beating Paige in the cage, even though I know that her sister, Jolene, and I still have unfinished business. That can wait for another day. Today, I'm doing something good for a change. I'm volunteering with my church women's group to help fix up the old original chapel out at the edge of their property.

I park my Jeep alongside some other cars at the end of the remote backroad that leads to the chapel and wave to the assortment of church ladies gathered to work for the day. I grab my denim jacket since even though it's a fairly warm autumn day, you never know. I smile as I see the 'cat pin' affixed to the jacket. I decide to leave it on as it just looks decorative anyway. My mind wanders briefly as I think of all of us upstanding women getting into a knock down, drag out brawl. That would be something wouldn't it?

After some chit chatting with my friends, I see the preacher's wife, Maria, making her way towards the group. Dressed similarly to me in jeans and a jacket. We are all smiles until both of us see each other's 'cat pins'. Both of us instantly go into a "catfighter" mode, our brown eyes lock, hers from the other side of some relatively conservative glasses. We are staring almost unblinkingly into each other. . I can tell that she wants to fight me, and though, I've never really considered it before, I want to fight her. Even though neither of us says anything, it's understood that we will be fighting here once everyone else leaves.

For the rest of the day, Maria and I work alongside each other in a secretive contest as we compare bodies, strength and generally size one another up. The pretty Hispanic woman and I match up well, physically. At 5' 5 1/2", I might be half an inch shorter and as best I can tell, she is about 10 pounds heavier than my 130 pounds. And I remember going to a party for her recently as she turned 39, making her just about 1 year older than me.

Maria and I look to everyone else that we are having a good time and remain pleasant on the outside, but the entire day has been an exercise in mental warfare as we try to outdo each other or show off one of our assets. Even though it's fall, each of us is now stripped down to a tank top and blue jeans making sure to let the other woman see our biceps bulge as we carry various loads of stuff around the chapel. Each of us checking out every muscle, from backs to thighs as each hour passes and the tension builds. I'll admit that it is unusual to see another woman who can match my arms. She does look to be stronger in the legs, has bigger hips than me and is more muscular overall as well, but I am noticeably leaner than the brunette, so I have that going for me.

As the sun begins it descent into the western sky, one by one, the other women leave until it's just the two of us left. We silently watch the last of the other women's vehicles disappear from sight before we turn and face each other.

"I'd never figured you for the type, Maria.." I say as I tie my hair back into a tight ponytail. "Your place, your rules."

"Well... I could see you were from the time we moved here.... I've been waiting for the chance to test myself against you..." the preacher's wife says, her excitement at facing me apparent with every word. "My rules are simple, no eye gouging or single digit holds...fight until one of us admits defeat and the other accepts her surrender ....acceptable to you?" The Hispanic woman begins to pull off her shoes and I do the same.

"Perfect." I chirp back as we walk towards the back of the chapel, removing anything else we don't want mangled in our impending dust up. When we finish, we are left bare from the waist up dressed in only our jeans. We place our stuff near the back door and march into the center of the church's backyard, fallen leaves from the oak trees swirl from the northern wind and crunch beneath our bare feet as we square up.

Staring at Maria's larger breasts as the sway with every step I say " I thought you'd be more modest..."

"Just sharing the gifts the good Lord gave me....especially, with those less fortunate ..." she smirks with a condescending glance at my smaller chest.

"Oh... that's how it is, bitch?" I snap back, no longer caring about my language use in front of the preacher's wife at this point.

"Thou shall not lie.... it's a thing, Kelli...." Maria quips with a smirk as we continue to circle one another in the leaf covered yard. She continues as we move, " Such a filthy mouth.... I guess you need the hell beaten out of you...".

Carefully, I close the distance between us, looking for an opening, ready to take the fight to the pretty Hispanic woman. With only a couple of feet between us, I make my move. Maria's head snaps back from a quick jab.

"Fucking slut..." the brunette curses, her eyes full of rage. I continue to bounce around, ready to unleash more punches, but don't get the chance as Maria shrieks and charges me. The bigger woman's shoulder sinks into my chest and drives me backwards. We tumble to the ground and the catball is on.

We go at it like two wildcats sprayed with a water hose. Each of us going full speed, trying to cause maximum damage and not thinking about defense or stamina. I hear Maria groan as my fists pound her flanks and I yank her brown hair. Likewise, I can hear my own yelps as her knuckles sink into my ribs and belly over and over as we roll all over the yard.

After a frantic minute or so, our pace finally slows and our battle moves to just outside the maintained grassy area in the rough, more wooded section. I feel the sticks and rocks punish my body as we continue to roll around the harsh terrain, but the worst is the feeling of the briars as they scratch our exposed bodies.

As we slow and the fight begins to become more strategic with us choosing shots wisely and becoming more concerned with wrestling each other for position. Each of us pinning the other to the cool, leaf covered earth only to have control wrested away and be pinned by our opponent.

Our bodies become marred with mud, sweat and scratches as our battle rages on until neither of us is able to do much more than pull hair and pant. With Maria and I at a stalemate and nearing exhaustion, I decide to dig deep into my bag of tricks and grab one of the briar vines.

I begin to use it as a weapon, whipping Maria with it and using it to wrap my knuckles then punching her. The preacher's wife recoils in shock and pain. I hear her scream and curse. I feel the thorns of the evil vine sink into my hand with every strike, knowing it's hurting her even worse.

The Hispanic woman tries to scurry away, crawling on her stomach. "Get... back... here... bitch!" I snap as I pant. I latch on to the waistband of her jeans and leap on to her back, continuing the assault of her ribs with my briar covered fists.

"Fucking cxnt!" the preacher's wife screeches as she tries to escape the pummeling. She bucks and writhes, eventually working herself on to her back. I still have the advantage and, while she has slowed my attack considerably, she is only defending, unable to mount any offense.

I remain patient and it pays off as Maria slowly tires, finally giving me the opportunity to finish her. I partially unwrap the wicked vine from one of my fists and grab it with both hands before stretching it her throat and pressing down. I see her dark brown eyes go wide as I begin to strangle her. The bronze skinned woman flails in a panic trying to escape but I have her pinned. "Give up, slut!.... I've got you..." I growl commandingly.

Maria's motions begin to slow and I'm prepared to put this bitch to sleep if I have to. Just as it looks like she is about to give up or pass out, I see a brown blur out in my peripheral vision a split second before it crashes into my skull. Maria had managed to grab a rotten tree branch and in desperation, she swung it at my head.

I'm pretty sure I didn't lose consciousness but everything has gone fuzzy. I try desperately to clear the cobwebs from my mind. Slowly I become aware again. I'm laying off to the side of my opponent, covered in bits of the tree branch which, evidently, disintegrated upon impact with my head.

Slowly shaking my head, the haze finally begins to clear. I see Maria is also recovering and beginning to crawl on top of me. "I bet that.... hurt.... blonde, bitch...." the brunette pants out as I feel her larger tits drag across mine before mashing into them, pinning me chest to chest.

"I'm ... gonna.... wreck .... you... filthy.... cxnt..." I manage to groan as I try, unsuccessfully, to keep Maria from mounting my midsection.

"You're.... going to ... do what.... puta?" Maria growls before sending her palm across my cheek violently. Before she can land another, my briar wrapped hand latches onto her exposed tit. The Latina shrieks in pain "Fuck!"I am able to buck her off, we scramble apart and both make it to our knees.

"Bitch...you'll ... fucking pay... for that" Maria curses as she massages her breast with one hand.

"I... doubt ... it ... whore.." I spit back. For a few moments, we stare at each other, the autumn air cooling as the sun begins to fade. Both of us make it to our feet and begin to circle. "Let's ... finish... it.." I bark as we start to circle.

I see my rival wrapping her fist with one of the briar vines and subconsciously tighten the one around my hand. The cool air and sweat sting the scratches already covering my body and I know I'm about to receive even more.

We inch ever closer to one another, our circle tightening with every step until we are within striking distance and we launch ourselves at the other woman.  We each grab a fistful of hair and begin to yank. Our whimpers turn to screams as the wrapped fists begin to crash into our bare bodies. We both yank, punch, rip and scratch at a furious pace until we are hanging on one another to stay upright.

Our brown eyes locked defiantly with our opponent's. Our tears of rage and pain streaking our mascara as our faces twist in anguish as our necks are wrenched to unnatural angles. "Keep...crying ... bitch!" Maria growls through gritted teeth. "Give up yet?"

"Never, slut....do you?" I grunt back. Maria only shrieks back and our painful dance continues on. With the stalemate taking its toll and our stamina waning, I change tactics. I wrap my arms around the Latina in a bear hug, sinking the thorns into my rival's back for added effect.

Maria reciprocates in kind almost instantly. Neither of us were able to get both arms under the other's arms and we settle into a mutual bear hug. I feel the thorns grinding into my back. I feel the warmth of our chests pressing together contrasting the cool autumn air. Our moans and groans fill the forest as well struggle against each other, battling for supremacy. Neither of us willing to concede.

With both of us desperate and past the point of exhaustion, I hook Maria's leg with my own and send us tumbling back to the ground in a last ditch effort to gain control. I land on my foe and the force of the fall finally gives me an advantage. I laboriously crawl up her body and manage a schoolgirl pin. My brunette opponent has finally been broken and is unable to buck me off.

With my unwrapped hand, I grab her jaw and force her eyes to mine as I squeeze her. My briar covered hand reaches back and latches on to the Latina's previously mauled tit. Maria's hands grab mine, but it's too late, I've got her now. Between my ragged breaths I growl "fucking...say....it... bitch....give... up...".

"Fuck.... you... blonde... cxnt-" she groans until I grind the thorns into her already aching chest. "-stop...stop....ok, ok....I give... I give....please stop!" Maria cries out, admitting her inferiority to me.

"That's a good girl..." I say tauntingly slapping Maria's cheek as I release the hold signaling my acceptance of her surrender and the end of the fight. For several moments I sit atop the conquered woman and bask in the thrill of my victory and the agony of her defeat. The preacher's wife lays beneath me, trying to stifle her sobs, her eyes closed and head turned away from me.

I finally recover enough to get to my feet and limp back to my clothes. I watch Maria as I get dressed. She lays there for a while before getting up to a seated position. The brunette cries as she rests her head in her hands. I smirk proudly as turn to walk back to my jeep. Maria took me to my limits and we were equals but I can feel myself almost glowing after defeating her. I'm sure the soreness and scratches will heal soon enough and I'll be looking for my next adventure, but for now all I can think of is getting back home, taking a long, warm bath and telling Jake about my epic struggle with the preacher's wife.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2020, 03:05:52 AM »
Maria sounds like a godly wife...or maybe not.  Wonderful to see your imaginative story telling and writing talent again.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2020, 06:11:21 AM »
Watch out, Kelli.  Since you live in Texas, Victoria Osteen, Gloria Copeland, or Diana Hagee may come looking for you.  :-\
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2020, 01:58:23 AM »
Chapter 20: Trial By Fire

It took quite a while to heal up after my brutal battle with Maria but now I'm back on the hunt. With the weather turning colder as winter settles in, I've been finding myself indoors much more. Of course, this means chance encounters with other 'catpin' wearers have become rare.

Fortunately, the internet works no matter the weather. I venture into the website's local boards. There, I get into many interesting chats. Some fun, some with women I've faced, some weird....ok, lots of weird- you all know who you are, many heated but the one the stands out is one with a woman named Vanhi.

Vanhi and I must have the same schedule or something as she seems to be in the chat room every time I am. We are like oil and water. We disagree on pretty much everything except for our hatred of each other and our love of fighting- especially in front of our husbands. Naturally, it doesn't take long on a site dedicated to catfighting before her and I have set Saturday night to determine who the better woman is.

I don't know if it is just my dislike of Vanhi or the simple, yet primal and high stakes nature of this match- Vanhi and I have agreed to most pins or submissions in 20 minutes with the stipulation that we keep going until one of us gives up if we are tied after time expires. So, I know the shortest time I'll be fighting will be 20 minutes. Which could be an eternity for one of us if this goes one sided. Adding to the primal nature of the fight, the husbands will be watching but strictly forbidden from intervening at all- even including cheering. Her versus me until one of us stands victorious.

We are almost in luck for a couples match as Vanhi's husband, Rajesh, is the perfect size to compete against Jake. Maybe next time. We were so wrapped up in wanting to hurt each other neither of us even considered the men fighting.

Such as it is, I am now sitting alone in a spare bedroom at Vanhi and Rajesh's home, waiting in the agreed upon uniform of white cotton panties and my hair in a thick blonde braid. Even though my tan has faded, my focus on training has my abs slightly visible for the first time in years. I admire how far my body has come since I began fighting. I still have a bit of a mom bod but things are definitely tighter than they were just a few months ago. Not bad for a woman pushing forty, I think to myself. I hear a knock on the door. "Ok, Kell....we're ready" I hear Jake say, the excitement evident in his voice. I slip the terry cloth robe over my shoulders, give him a quick kiss for luck and head to our hosts' den.

Upon entering the room, I become aware that this is not the first time these two have hosted a match here. There is a padded area in the middle of the room. Rajesh says this their yoga studio as well as where they have matches. On opposing walls there are big plush seats. Clearly these are for the spectators. On the far wall there is various workout equipment, several nice monitors- all streaming views from the multiple cameras in the room and a very nice scale, I assume Rajesh being a doctor has something to do with its procurement. Next to the scale is Vanhi, dressed in her robe, fingers fiddling with the thick braid of jet black hair. Her dark brown eyes staring sternly at me.

"The site says we both weigh one hundred and thirty pounds.... lot of women lie about their weight... let's get the truth before we fight...I'll go first..." she says with a distinctive Indian accent. With that, the stern yet pretty faced Indian woman drops her robe. She is built remarkably similar to me. She is slender, yet still soft and feminine, our chests are virtually identical, perky B cups. Her belly isn't quite as defined as mine but still flat. I have to admit her ass looks like it might be more muscular. Her smooth brown skin contrasts perfectly with the bright white cotton panties.

"One hundred thirty-two pounds...five foot five..." Rajesh says as he measures and weighs his wife carefully. "Ok...your turn Kelli..".
My eyes fixed on Vanhi's, I let the robe slip off my shoulders and onto the ground before stepping in the scales. "One hundred thirty pounds on the nose.... five foot five and one half inches...".

Still glaring at Vanhi, I give her my bitchiest smile since I'm exactly what I proclaimed and she's the one a couple pounds over. "I guess, you're right... some women do lie about their weight." I say smugly.

With all four of us in the center of the mat, we go over the rules. Most submissions in twenty minutes- we both decide that we want to hear our opponent give up verbally rather than have someone take the easy way out by being pinned. Slaps are the only allowed strikes, everything else- clawing, pinching, whatever is legal below the neck. The husbands have to stay in their chairs for the whole match- no matter what. The penalty for violating any rules is that you have to suck the cock of your opponent's man in front of your husband. We figure that should make sure no one stops us until one is is there clear victor.

With everything agreed upon and out of the way. The only thing left is for Vanhi and I to fight it out. The men make their way to their respective seats and wish us luck. The Indian woman and I stroll proudly to the middle of the mat to await the starting bell. Neither of us wants to concede the center and we lock into a stare down. Smirks and scoffs are exchanged. We inch closer until her dark nipples press against my pink ones in our first contact.

"You're going to cry blonde bitch" Vanhi sneers, close enough that I can feel her hot breath.

"You'll be begging me to stop by the end of this" I growl back as I press my chest into hers firmly, our tits mushrooming against our opponent's.

Vanhi glares and starts "That so, cun-". She is cut off as the bell dings and I send my palm to her cheek. The sound of the smack echoes off the walls and the fight is on. Both of us immediately latch onto each other's braid. We tug and yank with one hand while the other swings wildly with slaps. The pain is intense as my head is pulled around painfully and the Indian woman's slaps sting my skin.

The room is echoing with the sounds of combat from my opponent and me. Screams, grunts, growls and curses fill the void between the sounds of skin being slapped viciously. Two things are clear in this opening salvo, we are evenly matched and we hate each other more than two women who have never met should.

Keeping a tight grip on the Indian woman's braid, I yank her head forward and get her off balance before spinning around to her back. I snake a leg around one of hers then power her to the mat. Vanhi hits chest first with me on top. I feel the air rush out of her lungs in a loud grunt. I clamp my legs around her belly as I keep pulling her hair, arching my back for leverage.

"Hurts don't it, bitch?" I growl as I continue to apply pressure. Vanhi is thrashing wildly trying to get me off of her, but I work like a constrictor. I tighten my hold with every one of her movements. Before long, I've gotten ahold of her chin. I can hear muffled curses and moans as I stretch her spin and neck.

"Fuck... you .... weak... slut ..." she cries out in a mix of pain and rage. Her nails rip and claw at my ankles and thighs, desperately searching for a way to weaken my leg scissors. I tighten my grip on her hair, twisting the braid and applying more pressure to her scalp. The darker skinned woman shrieks in pain and her hand flies up to try to free her black mane.

"Stupid...whore..." I bark as I capture her arm and trap her in a half nelson to go along with my leg hold. "You're nothing.... I own... you... girl.....give up?" I whisper harshly into her ear.

Vanhi renews her efforts to buck free, her legs flailing as she tries to create some space for an escape. I've got her trapped her movements begin to slow as she realizes that I'm not letting go. "Say it, Vanhi....say it....do you fucking give?"

The dark haired groans "Fuck...I give... let me go bitch." I keep the hold applied for a few extra seconds before I dismissively shove Vanhi away from me. We both get to our feet quickly. Wasting no time and never breaking our stare, we both lunge towards each other with a mutual scream.

I go right back after her thick, black braid, looking to put her back on the mat. Vanhi counters by going straight for my tits. I let out a blood curdling scream as her red lacquered nails sink into my titflesh. I forget about holding onto to her hair, as my hands begin trying to pry her talons from my breasts.

Vanhi presses her advantage, pushing me backwards as she tortures my chest, before she wraps her leg around mine. She trips me and we fall to the ground. She lands on top but I am able to wrap my arms around her and our legs tangle. We thrash around the mat in a frantic catball. We are both using the thick braid of our opponent as a weapon, each of us  using it to pull the other off her position on top over and over.

I don't know how long we've been at since the timer isn't visible to us, but it's been long enough for both of us to be completely covered in sweat making it even harder to hold onto any part of our opponent other than her hair. Normally, I'd be slightly embarrassed at the amount of tears flowing from my eyes but considering the circumstances- and, most importantly Vanhi crying just as much, I'm good with it.

With neither of us able to get control for more than a few seconds and our scalps taking so much damage it was inevitable that we would have to change tactics. We begin sinking our nails into each other's hips, breasts, inner thighs and any other place we can feel loose skin or place that elicits a scream of pain.

I am able to lock Vanhi in side headlock with my back resting on her chest. Finally, something I can hold on to. I begin to grind the other woman down with my weight pressing against her. The darker skinned woman frantically tries to escape, pulling my hair, slapping body and prying at my arms. I can feel the momentum shift. I have the advantage now as she works twice as hard to escape as I have to while holding on.

"Wanna.. give.. bitch?" I hiss, cranking her jaw and neck during a lull in the action.

"Fuck... you..." the dark haired woman grunts back, still defiant even as I physically feel her fading. Then, I feel her grab my panties, now drenched with sweat to the point my neatly trimmed 'landing strip' is visible through the thin white material. She pulls violently in a reverse wedgie forcing loud groans as the fabric is worked like a saw on my nether regions.

The Indian woman is able to use her hold on my panties to get enough leverage to roll me. I maintain the headlock, but now Vanhi is on top and I am belly down on the mat. I hold on for all  I'm worth but between sweat, fatigue and the position, she is able to escape. "No!... no!" I cry out as I find myself on my belly with my opponent straddling my lower back.

"Time to pay... you dumb cxnt!" I hear Vanhi snap as she begins pulling my braid into a painful camel clutch with one hand as the other revisits my panties with a wedgie. I plant my hands and push up, alleviating some of the pain from camel clutch but she is downright vicious with the wedgie. I grimace and groan, trying to hold out while I figure a way to escape.

Thankfully, the cotton gives way. I hear the fabric ripping as it is stretched past the point of being able to effectively be used against me. I let out a sigh of relief as I no longer feel my private parts under assault. My relief is short lived as Vanhi almost immediately let's go of what's left of my panties and grabs my chin solidifying the camel clutch.

The effect is immediate as I tap the mat frantically. "I give... I give... stop..." I blurt out through gritted teeth. Vanhi releases the hold and rolls to the side of me, shoving me away and onto my back with her feet.

This time neither of us is in any hurry to get back to our feet and continue the fight. I have no idea how much time is left but I'm guessing less than five minutes and we are tied. For a awhile there is no sound in the room but for Vanhi and my breathing. We glare at one another as we gulp in oxygen.

"You are ... mine now... weak whore" Vanhi snaps as she begins to get to her feet.

"I'm gonna... finish you... bitch" I answer as I do the same.

We begin to circle, and I take stock of the situation. Both of our braids are somewhat intact. My panties are ruined and I feel them hanging sloppily by a few threads as I move. Angrily, I rip them the rest of the way off and drop them to the ground. Even on Vanhi's darker skin, I can see the red marks from our battle. Her breasts, in particular, show the damage of both slaps and claws. Good, I think to myself. This bitch deserves it. I can see on the monitors that I look just as bad, if not worse, since the red is even more pronounced on my white skin. My tits hurt with every step and I can still feel the effects of the wedgie on my womanhood.

Pissed off about that last part and ready to get my lead back, I fight through my tiredness and make the first move. I lunge at the Indian woman and grab her around the waist, spinning to her back. I grab her panties and use them to take her down to the mat, ripping them in the process causing me to loose control of her when the fabric gives way. We hit the ground and begin to go at it again.

I don't know how many times we exchange scissor holds, schoolgirl pins, grapevine holds, and other submissions but our combined perspiration has effectively turn this into an oil wrestling match now and neither of us can hold on long enough to force another submission. I hear the bell sound ending the twenty minute time limit but neither of us even pauses for a beat- it's now sudden death.

Our pace slows to almost a crawl. Our movements now deliberate and calculated. Our eyes locked. Harsh whispers of "pathetic white cxnt" and "weak brown bitch" are exchanged as we roll cheek to cheek in our hate filled embrace.

Slowly and laboriously, I begin to pin Vanhi to the mat. She feels weaker this time as I pin her wrists down and mount her. "Who's ... pathetic now.... Vanhi!" I snarl as I secure my mount. "Do... you... give?"I ask, feeling her stop resisting as I pin her flat.

"Go to ... hell... Pathetic... white ... cxnt!" The Indian woman barks back, her body tensing as she strains against the pin. We are at an impasse, I have her pinned but I can't finish her and she is trapped. We glare at one another for a few more moments before I see my panties- shredded and lying on the mat next to us, near the other woman's.

I reach out and grab my destroyed panties with one hand while the other grabs the dark skinned woman's jaw. "Again... with my ...cxnt.... Here.... taste ... my pathetic... white cxnt!" I shriek as I shove them into her mouth. I try to smother the bitch with my hand and underwear as I hope to keep her pinned. Vanhi thrashes weakly as I attempt to suffocate her, sinking her nails into my wrists but there's no way I'm letting up.

Gotcha now bitch, I think to myself as I bear down. I see her dark eyes bulge then flash with hatred just before I feel her claws sink into my tits again. Oh God, not again I think as she begins squeezing, ripping and twisting everything from my titflesh to nipples. My mind races as we keep our attacks locked on. Just give up, Vanhi. Oh fuck, this hurts. Please give up, bitch. No, no, no. Finally, I can't take anymore and let go, pushing away as I try to escape and massage my now raw chest.

I had hoped that Vanhi was hurt worse by me smothering her but before I even have a chance to soothe my mauled chest, I feel her body crawl onto mine. Our fingers interlock and we are body to body. Our nearly identical bodies matching up perfectly as they struggle against each other in slow catball. Each of us working our way on top and trying to stay there as we try to convince our opponent to surrender.

As Vanhi gets on top again, she does something I don't expect. Pressing the back of my hands to the mat, the Indian woman pushes her body up and then slams it back down. Her body crashes into mine like a punch. I let out a groan, she smirks and repeats the move..again and again. I try to reciprocate, flipping our position and doing the same, but she is able to slam into me two or three times for every one time I manage to do the same to her.

"My ... body ... is... breaking ... yours... weak.. bitch..." the dark haired woman hisses into my ear as she lies on top of me. As much as I hate to admit it, she is right. I haven't been able to roll her off of me and she is continuing to smash her body into mine, albeit, at a very slow pace. I feel her body rise off of mine slowly, her tits lifting of my battered chest last before pausing and dropping back down and flattening them. I'm fading fast and just absorbing punishment now.

"Do ... you.... give ... up... whore?" Vanhi asks breathlessly after slamming her body into mine for what feels like the millionth time.

"Never!" I moan defiantly, still unable to mount any counter attack. I can feel a pool of sweat beneath me as our bodies continue to pour out perspiration and I've been pinned on my back for several minutes now.

Knowing I'm close to being finished, I have to fight back. When Vanhi rises up again, I make my move, shifting my body as I buck, with our bodies and the mat completely wet, I'm able to get the brown skinned bitch off of me. I hear her curse as I slip and slide to her back. My legs wrap around her midsection and squeeze. I hear my rival let out a deep groan as her abdominal muscles tense and flex to keep her from giving up. With a renewed vigor, I try to dig deep and finish this woman. I slip my arms beneath her armpits and am able to lock her arms into a full nelson.

"Say... it ... slut!" I growl flexing my body, trying to apply more pressure. Vanhi is groaning loudly now, as she tries to hold out. I feel her straining against me with all of her strength. She manages to free one arm but I've got her locked in tight. It won't be long now, I think to myself.

I try to hold onto the same body scissors and half nelson lock that got this bitch to give up in the beginning, but between the sweat and fatigue, I can barely hold on. My thighs burn as I squeeze. "Give up.... bitch!" I pant raggedly. Vanhi's free hand slaps at my face wildly but weakly as she focuses on holding out and trying to free herself.

"Fuck... you.... white... whore!" Vanhi groans as her hand finds my tortured tit and begins kneading it. I scream from the pain as it radiates through my chest. My legs quiver as I strain to summon any more strength to squeeze a submission from my rival's lips, but my breast feels like it is on fire and I find I'm the one about give up. I release my legs and try to kick the brown skinned bitch away from me.

We roll a few feet apart and lie panting, trying desperately trying to get back to our feet. We make it to our knees before we let out a primal shriek and lunge at one another again. We collide, our fingers interlock again and our bodies struggle for superiority once more. Vanhi's body proves to be stronger. She drives me backwards and I fall onto my back.

The dark haired woman is quick to cement her position on top as she straddles my hips. When she releases my fingers, I send my talons to her tits and latch on. Vanhi curses before grabbing both of my wrists and pinning them to the mat stretching them above my head, my fingers clawing harmlessly at the air. Next, the Indian woman is able to weave her legs into mine before extending them and locking the grapevine hold in.

I moan in pain as her hips press into my belly. She lifts her body up as she did earlier in the fight and smashes back down, once, then a second time, and finally a third. My opponent is nearly spent as well and unable to do anything more than hold me beneath her but the damage has been done, my body has had the last resistance beaten from it.

The room is silent but for our ragged breaths. I feel every one of hers and each one of mine comes harder than the last as I fight against her body weight. Her breasts press against my cheek and I feel her nipples get rock hard. This bitch thinks she about to win. "Fuck.... you.... skank..." I grunt as I attempt use use every last bit of energy I have left to get her off of me one more time.

Vanhi counters, flexing her legs and pressing her hips down as well as locking her arms out continuing to pin my wrists. With every ounce of remaining strength I have I try, but the tank is empty, my body has given out and relaxes back under her pin despite my mind trying to will it to fight on. Her cold dark eyes stare into mine from above. The look on her face is unmistakable, she can see it in my eyes.... she's won.

The brown skinned woman slides her hips up my body, until her ass firmly planted on my tits, flattening them. Methodically, she traps my arms, pinning each bicep beneath a knee. She then grabs my chin, her fingers squeezing my lips as she forces me to stare at her. "How... does... it feel?.... to know you are.... weaker.... inferior.... to me?" She questions coldly before slapping my face.

I stare back with hate and defiance in my eyes but that is all I have left. I am trapped, pinned... defeated. My stare earns me another slap to the cheek followed by a backhand. "Listen loser.... when I ask a question....you answer... got it?" Vanhi snarls.

"....I get it..." I manage to say softly. When she relaxes the grip on my jaw. I see a smugness settle over face and I can't help but add "... bitch..." to the end of my reply, earning me two more slaps.

"Insolent, blonde whore....." the Indian woman barks, squeezing my jaw roughly. "....now, where were we?.... Oh yes....tell me how it feels to be proven inferior to me..."

"...you got... lucky...bitc-" another hard slap cuts me off. I groan in anguish, both physical and mental as I can no longer deny be beaten by Vanhi. "Ok...ok... it sucks..." I nearly whisper. The arrogant smugness replaces the anger in dark eyes glaring down at me. Now we both know it, I've been conquered.

"Now....tell them what you see..." the raven haired woman turns my face towards the large screens where the camera feeds are being streamed.

I swallow hard as I am forced to look at what everyone else, including my husband, sees. Every screen shows a different angle telling the same story. Vanhi sitting atop my chest. Me flat on my back, my legs and my blonde hair, with the braid now mostly undone, splayed across the mat motionless. One woman confident and powerful, the other broken.

"I... see... you... victorious...." I say after a long sigh. Vanhi cocks her head to the side and squeezes my jaw as if to say "and?"  I swallow hard again before I continue "I see you victorious... and... and ... I see me.... defeated"

The dominant woman slides her hips further forward until my chin is pressed against her bare womanhood. I moan softly as she forces my neck to an uncomfortable angle. "Now... loser.... tell them- tell your husband.... what you are ....and what I am!" Vanhi growls confidently.

She smiles as my eyes begin to well with tears. "No... no, please.... please don't make me..." I sob softly enough that only she can hear.

The anger returns to her eyes. She reaches back and slaps my exposed belly causing me to curl reflexively. My body, still completely exhausted, collapses back to a flat and defeated position. The dark eyed woman glares down at me. "Tell them you are a weak... pathetic.... useless.... white ....cxnt...." she whispers with contempt. "Then tell them how much better I am than you- make sure they can hear you, bitch".

Completely broken now, I have no choice. I'm fighting back sobs as I fight for oxygen as I open my mouth. "I'm a weak.... pathetic.... loser...." The Indian woman presses her pussy harder against my chin. "A pathetic useless.... white.... cxnt". She slides back a fraction of an inch, lessening the pressure for now. I shudder as I continue "Vanhi is the better woman.... she's stronger.... superior to this loser in every way..." I look up at her as if to say "is that good enough?" I can't believe she has done this to me, I hate her... I hate that I let her win. I hate that I'm more scared of what she might do to me if I don't do what she commands.

"Good...was that so hard?" Vanhi says as she begins to get to her feet. I feel the rush of air back into my lungs as her weight finally is off of my chest. I lie, panting, completely spent. I couldn't move if I wanted to. I'm only able to stare up at my conqueror.

Vanhi, still straddling me as she stands over me, stares down into my eyes, hands resting on hips, clearly soaking in the view of me lying completely defeated beneath her. Her brown skin shines as the light reflects off of the sweat covering her nude body. She raises her arms, flexing her biceps in victory. Not content with that, she places her foot on my face, rubbing her sole all over my face. "Get yourself together, loser....and get out of here...." she says as she proudly saunters towards Rajesh seductively, who is beginning to undress. Stopping on the way to pick my destroyed panties up. No doubt taking them as a trophy of her victory.

All I have been able to do is cover my face, still not recovered enough to get to my feet. I can't bear to look at Jake, knowing he saw another woman break me like this and every time I close my eyes I see the image on the screen of Vanhi sitting atop me, it's already seared into my memory.

I feel two strong, rough and familiar hands scoop me up, without looking I wrap my arms around my husband's neck as he picks me up. I smell his cologne as he carries me, head curled into his chest, back to the guest room to change. I hear him tell me it's ok, that I fought well and he is proud of me. While it is somewhat comforting, and I try to believe him, I want to believe him, but I'm worried that it will be a while before I want to fight again. Even so, I make him watch our copy of the fight with me when we get home.

Even though the fight was well over an hour long I watch my loss to Vanhi several more times during the week. Gone is the pity party, the doubt, the fear of crossing claws with another woman. Replaced now, with the desire to make some poor woman feel what I felt, the need to get better, hell, even the thought of revenge against Vanhi in a rematch. So, I continue to train, harder than before. I put my 'catpin' back on before I head out and look for my next adventure.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2020, 05:30:04 AM »
As usual, this was a blast of a read.  I love the fight sequence and how each segment is logically followed by the next.  With the descriptions being so well done, plus the length of the fight, one can feel the fighters’ exhaustion by the end.  Thanks for another fun ride.
On a frivolous note, I put my medical knowledge to work to try to determine Dr. Rajesh’s specialty.  Hopefully, it’s not Women’s Health. The fact that he owns numerous monitors and enjoys different camera angles suggests he does scoping procedures.  That leaves several possibilities but I’d say he most likely is a gastroenterologist who does upper endoscopies and colonoscopies using similar video equipment.  If so, let’s hope he doesn’t bring any more equipment into the den.

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2020, 01:55:16 PM »
Gotta say I was certain you could hold out just enough to get the victory up until the end.  Maybe someone should swing by with some beers and steaks for the barbecue to help with the recovery. ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2020, 07:41:36 PM »
Fyre’s Fight Journal: Chapter 21, Fyre and Ice

It has been a while since Vanhi broke me. I wouldn't say I've gotten over it, but I have been getting the urge to redeem myself. I've been wearing my 'catpin' on my coat as I run around town, going about my business. I just want to fight another bitch privately. I'm not sure if I could handle Jake seeing me conquered like that again. It's after the holidays, the weather is still cold and shitty. Kind of like my mood. There's hardly anyone out, let alone fighters, and if they are out, they evidently don't want to fight in this type of weather. After a few days, I've nearly forgotten that I'm wearing it...that is until I stop into a bakery that specializes in fancy cakes.

I made it into the bakery just before closing and the owner, an attractive woman named Brandy, and I quickly make my order. In our haste, neither of us notice that the other is wearing a 'catpin'. As she hands my credit card back to me, saying “Anything else...”, both of us freeze. Simultaneously, we become aware of the situation. “...well.. I guess there is...” she finishes, her demeanor becoming icy.

My eyes narrow instinctively, as I begin sizing up the baker. “Where?...” I ask as I begin tying my golden hair into a ponytail.

“I have too many projects here, but...I know a place....of you don’t mind the outdoors...” she says, her light blue eyes drilling into me.

“Lead the way” I reply tersely. Neither of us say a word as she locks up her shop and she gets into her SUV. I follow her a couple of miles to the outskirts of town and send a quick text to my husband to let him know that I'll be late. She unlocks a gate leading onto a dirt road. She drives a bit further to a clearing with an old barn before parking just outside of it.

We get out and make our way inside the dilapidated structure. A quick glance at the sinking winter sun tells me that we don’t have much light left. ‘Great’, I think to myself, it’s already nearly freezing out here and only going to get colder if it gets dark. At least the barn is keeping the wind off of us and making it somewhat tolerable.

We stop and face each other in the middle of the rickety old barn. Our breath, visible and swirling in the still air of the barn as our stare down begins. “Rules?” I ask, breaking the silence.

“Only that once someone gives up, its over....other than that, anything goes” Brandy says confidently.

“Fair enough....” I say as I slide my coat off and toss it into a corner. The other woman does the same, then stares at me as she removes her sweater and jeans, in a kind of challenge. I silently do the same. The cold air stings my skin as I stand across form the other woman in my pink panties and bra with goosebumps covering every bit of my body.

I take stock of Brandy, her porcelain skin contrasting sharply against the matching black bra and panties she is clad in. I can tell she is in her early 30's while I am just over six months from turning 40. Her jet black straight hair hangs to her shoulders. At 5’2”, she is several inches shorter than my 5’ 5 1/2”. We both weigh around 130 pounds but it is distributed much differently. I’m slightly leaner, with the beginnings of a six pack starting to form across my artificially tan skin. She is fit, but thicker, with bigger hips and legs, and she still has a feminine softness to her.

She looks me over, each of us trying not shiver as we stare one another down. She looks at my chest with a dismissive scoff and slips her bra off. The milky white double D’s freed and swaying, her thick pink nipples hard as diamonds from the frigid weather. I refuse to be out done and remove my top as well, my proud B cups bared to the elements.

We walk towards each other, until our bodies touch. I’m thankful for the warmth from the contact of our bare skin. Brandy stares up at me “You don’t have a chance, blondie...this is my world” her ice blue eyes capturing all of the cold that surrounds us.

“We will just have to see about that, won’t we...your pale ass will beg me for mercy” I growl back, our bodies pushing against each other trying, simultaneously, to seek some sort of heat and establish dominance early on.

Brandy’s blue eyes flash in anger, she growls and wraps her arms around me and the fight is on. She gets me into a bear hug and lifting me onto my toes. I groan and begin to fight back, sinking my red nails into her scalp and shoulder.

She lets out a scream as my nails dig into her. “You bitch!” the shorter woman shrieks at me before driving me backwards towards a wooden beam in the middle of the barn. The entire structure shakes from the impact of my back into the beam.

I groan as the air is knocked from my lungs. Brandy keeps me pinned to the beam and starts choosing her shots, landing rib shaking punches to my torso. I try to pull her off of me by the hair, but the porcelain bitch is having none of it and slings me to the hard dirt floor.

I land on my back with a thud. I roll away ono my belly and try get back to my feet. "Get back here, bitch!....I'm not done with you!" She shrieks as she dives on top of me before I can, straddling my lower back. The thicker woman grabs my ponytail and yanks it backwards, slapping my face relentlessly. The cold amplifies the pain of every vicious slap that stings my cheek.

Almost in a panic, I try to flip and flail in an attempt to dislodge my icy tormentor. Finally, I am able to get my knees somewhat underneath me and buck Brandy forward enough that she loses her balance. After taking what felt like a dozen or so rough slaps to my face, I get her off my back as she lands off to the side of me. She still has a death grip on my hair and no intentions of letting go.

I know I have to escape and, in a frenzy, I kick and punch wildly at her, hoping to free myself and get back to my feet. She does the same and for a moment we look- and sound, like two barn cats going at it. I have been in a lot fights and a lot of catballs, but this one might just be the most frantic. We roll across the dirt, scratching, punching, pulling hair, our legs tangled and fighting for control. The screams and shrieks, while nothing more than primal and incoherent screeching, perfectly convey the ferocity and desperation that is going on in a way that words would not be capable of.

The wild catball ends when I am able to pin the dark haired baker to the dirt floor. I begin to exact some retribution from all of the earlier slaps that Brandy inflicted on me as I begin to do the same to her.

I sit straddling my opponent's belly with one knee pinning her left hand to the ground. My left hand pressing her cheek into the hard packed dirt floor of the old barn. My right mercilessly claws and punches her large, natural tits as I fight to keep her from sinking the talons of her right hand into my wrist.

I feel the blue eyed bitch beginning to fade as she struggles against me and I press my advantageous position. I begin ruthlessly pummeling Brandy's ribs. Her ragged breath signaling that I might be nearing a victory.

"Give... it ..... up.... you..... pasty.... bitch.....you're....done..." I shriek as my hands both begin to grab her throat.

".....ffffffuck....you...." Brandy hisses as my grip starts to tighten around her windpipe. Even as her eyes begin to bulge, defiance burns in her ice blue eyes.

Enraged by the raven haired woman's refusal to admit defeat, my grip tightens with my left hand as my right fist draws back. "Last.... chance.... cxnt!" I scream.

Just as the words leave my mouth, my eyes catch a handful of dirt. Temporarily blinding me and giving the pale white bitch the opportunity she needs to escape.

Brandy bucks me off and we both scramble apart. I get to my feet as quickly as I can. Everything is blurry from dirt and sweat that stings my eyes. I flail blindly, striking out at every shadow, that streaks across my injured eyes.

As I begin to regain my eyesight, I'm driven back by a hard body punch that nearly doubles me over. I manage to land a front kick that sends my tormentor backwards, giving me a moment's respite. "Cheatin' whore..." I snap instinctively as I rub the last of the dirt from my eyes.

Brandy responds with a shriek as she charges me. The shorter woman's shoulder sinks into my belly before I can react, sending me reeling backwards. The rickety barn wall gives way as our combined weight crashes into it and we both tumble out into the cold.

We hit the frozen ground, landing on my back before I buck my hips, sending us rolling down a small, but steep hill off the side of the barn. Both of us being experienced catfighters, we instantly latch on to one another's hair and our legs entangle. Our bodies writhe as we attempt to secure the top position even as we tumble over stick and stones on our way to more level ground.

As night begins, the cold starts to assert itself and become a factor, I'm becoming increasingly aware of every scrape, scratch and bruise that has been inflicted upon me by this frigid battlefield as well as by my opponent. In short, everything hurts.

At the bottom of the hill, Brandy and I continue our slow, methodical catball. We cling to each other as much out of a desire for warmth as out of wrestling strategy. Our battle grinds both of us down until all that either of us has left is our instincts and determination. Our shivering bodies have finally come to rest at the edge of a frozen creek.

"Give... up... you... fucking... blonde... cxnt!" Brandy screams raggedly as she makes a furious, desperate push to take control of our war. As much as I struggle and strain against her, I feel my shoulders flatten onto the ice of the frozen creek. I hear the ice crackling beneath me and the sound of water trickling underneath that as the pale bitch's body presses onto me, her thick pink nipples rock hard and battling mine as her bigger chest covers my smaller tits. Her fingers are interlaced with mine as she holds the backs of my hands against the icy surface. With our bodies lining up perfectly, we are nose to nose as she barks "Say... it, Kelli... say it!"?

Venom is dripping from her lips as she finishes her demand. Her blue eyes drilling into mine. As much my body hurts and as exhausted as I am, I never even consider it. "Fuck... you... you... pasty white bitch!" I growl back defiantly, before rallying everything I have in one last ditch effort to exchange places with the shorter woman. My heel breaks through the ice and digs into the mud, giving me some much needed leverage as I bridge my hips sending us onto our sides.

We are still nose to nose, glaring at each other, our ragged breaths swirling like smoke around one another's face. We engage in an unconventional test of strength lying on our sides briefly before I am able to force my raven haired nemesis onto her back.

Brandy's back arches as the cold ice collides with her back and shoulders. I hear her curse as my body slides on top for, I hope the last, time. Then, as my longer legs snake around hers, I hear the other woman groan out "No!" as I lock in the grapevine hold. Hearing the Ice Queen crack reinvigorates me.

I forcefully flex my legs and stretch Brandy's inner thighs until I hear her curse me through gritted teeth. My hips are forced into her belly, making every one of her breaths hard to take as we both strain. The hold is locked in and here we are, our wills battling just as much as our bodies, stuck in this moment. Her trying to resist, me trying to break her. My hands, still interlocked with hers, push out, moving her hands above her head. I stretch the shorter woman's body and amplify the effectiveness of my hold. We are still nose to nose, but now I'm on top giving the commands. "You're... beat.... bitch.... fuck...ing.... give!" I snarl.

"Fuck.. you... blonde whore..." my big titted rival spits back, her eyes flare with the same defiance as mine had earlier. I can feel her summoning her strength for another rally. My body stiffens in anticipation of her counterattack. We grunt and groan as our bodies struggle against each other again. As our deadlock continues, the only visible movement is the shivering of bodies as the temperature continues to sink when the winter sun vanishes beneath the horizon.

"Say...it!"

"Never!"

"Give up... whore!"

"Fuck...you!"

"Slut!"

"Bitch!"

"I'll ... kill ... you ...cxnt!"

"You'll ... have ... to... twat!"

Back and forth we go, hurling the worst insults our fatigued minds can muster at each other. I demand her submission and she denies me. I begin to wonder if we will freeze to death before we finish this. Just then, I hear the ice beneath us begin to pop and crackle. Moments later Brandy and I crash through the ice and we sink a couple of inches into the icy water and mud.

I manage to maintain the grapevine hold. I can almost feel the skin turn red around my knees and lower legs as the cold water stings me. My teeth are chattering, my body is shivering uncontrollably and now, the wind is picking up to make matters worse. I don't know if I've ever been colder in my entire life as I am here in nothing more than my panties, a couple of inches deep in frozen water and mud, but, at least, I'm the one on top and Brandy is the one in the water. The only thing I want more than warmth right now is to hear this bitch utter those two little words and I'm committed to seeing it through. Hypothermia be damned.

I'm not sure how long we continue like this. It feels like forever but I'd wager it's less than a minute when Brandy's chattering mouth opens. "I....g-g-give....I-I-I.... q-q-quit!"

I let out a long sigh before rolling off of Brandy, who is still laying in the hole that we created when the ice broke. For a few moments, all I can do is watch my breath as it floats into the night sky, my body is shivering as the adrenaline rush fades away. I realize that, being dressed in only my soaked panties could be lethal out here and begin to try to crawl back to the muddy bank of the creek.

I use a tree to get back to my feet, then I look back at Brandy, she looks stuck. I know I have to help her, and I’m not so sure I can make it back to my Jeep by myself anyway. I stagger back to the pale woman and help her to her feet. We each hold onto the other woman's body instinctively for warmth as we make our way back up the hill.

We get to the vehicles and I realize that my keys are in my pants back in the barn. Brandy collapses, unable to go any further. With my body shaking and aching, I make it back to the barn and grab my jeans. My fingers are too numb to reach into the pockets, so I drag them back to the Jeep and press through the pockets until the keyfob unlocks the Jeep.

We quickly crawl into the vehicle and I turn it on, running the heat full blast. Brandy and I sit in silence under the blanket that I keep in case of emergencies. After close to an hour we finally feel up to getting out and grabbing our clothes from the barn. We make it back and Brandy hangs out in my Jeep while her SUV warms up.

I don't know if it is because we just survived our frozen war or what, but all of the rage and animosity from our fight is gone. Replaced with respect- and a kind of kinship. She thanks me for helping her and I joke about a rematch...as long as it’s in the summer. The blue eyed woman just chuckles and offers to bake my cake for free to change the subject. I can tell a rematch is the furthest thing on her mind after the frozen Hell we just put ourselves through.

Later that night, I soak in a long, warm bath. Even though I am sore and tired, I enjoy watching my husband's face as I tell my story of the fight with Brandy. I describe every little scratch and bruise on my body and do my best to describe the damage I did to the baker. My pride and confidence swell as I watch him hang on my every word. I feel like I'm back. No, I know I'm back....though, I think I'll use my brain a little bit and take a few days to heal up before I go looking for my next adventure.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2020, 04:23:55 AM »
No better use of a dilapidated structure, at least not that I can think of.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2020, 04:44:21 AM »
The “catpin” is such a simple and highly effective literary device.  It’s perfect for this world of yours where people look and act normally with the exception that women may break out in fights anytime in everyday settings familiar to all of us: coffee shops, hiking trails, shopping malls, etc.  I find it far more appealing (and sexier) that the women do not seem like supermodels or mindless bots but rather people like us who could be our friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc.  It’s been said that the mark of a good fiction writer is the willingness of readers to suspend their disbelief.  When combined with your imaginative fight sequences, to me, this is why you consistently hit it out of the park. 

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2020, 03:07:29 PM »
Another great chapter.  You're always so creative with your fight locations and how those locations affect and become part of the fight.  Very exciting.  Thanks for sharing it.