News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real fight on video

• 37 Replies

Ronnie123

Re: Real fight on video
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 07:06:04 PM »
I predict a page victory, but you never know those red-heds are feisty!

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 09:44:15 PM »
I hope Paige won.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 09:44:53 AM »
  This was caught on tape. You should get it, and make copies. Im sure theres a few who are interested in seeing it..
jjb

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 10:17:09 AM »

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 10:55:42 AM »
good fight they went for each other pretty good

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »
i think there is no winner here

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 07:50:20 PM »
Yea, that was a pretty good scrap.  Was this at the girls house?  I'm lost as to what the mom had to do with anything.  I think they said something about the mom not leaving.  

Thanx for sharing.
This was at Hannah's friends house, the one that got out of the lead car, right before they pulled into the driveway. I never heard if a mom a was there or not.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:01:38 PM by karl butters »

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 07:52:49 PM »
was there a reason the one girls hand was taped up?

Did that resolve the issues they were having?

Any word on another meeting for further discussions?
Hannah wrapped her hand up because someone told her she could hit harder risking hurting her hand on Paige's head. Don't know if it helped.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »
i think there is no winner here
Even though it was a close fight, you can clearly see at the end Hannah was finished and Paige was all offense.  Afterwards, Paige clearly won the battle of the trash talking. She was gloating on Facebook and everyone was congratulating her. Hannah, on the other hand, went into seclusion. She wasn't seen or heard from for several days. The word is she had a black eye or 2, swollen lip, etc. If you notice at the end, Paige was landing some solid shots. Someone asked if they had resolved their issues. I don't know if they will become friends again anytime soon, but I don't foresee Hannah talking about Paige anymore.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »
I can't seem to see the image in the OP.  Could you repost it?
OP?

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 10:59:03 PM »
Good short little fight.  The winner remembered they were friends once and didn't hurt the loser.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 05:45:32 AM »
How about putting some of her trash talking comments and fight comments on here. I am sure that you can hide the identities. It would be interesting to see some of the comments.
These are direct quotes from facebook. (1)Chris " wooo! somebody still got some fire in them lol i hear ya" Paige"haha well all day ppl are saying i shouldnt have walked away... yeah i stopped. BECAUSE SHE WAS ON THE GROUND?" (2)"Glad someone finally did it. Lol. " "Best part was when you ripped out that hair." "Way to go Paige. Nicely done. :)" "Paige your my hero :)) haha. Love you!! " "Paige I must say you're a freakin beast!! haha." "it's chuck liddell!!!!!!!!! " "you're a beast! :)" "Way to go Rocky! ;)" "Ha ha ha ! ! Someone had to do it :) love youuu ! (:" "You my bitch Paige!!!!"  This was just a sampling of the posts and comments on Paige's site. Hannah's site did not mention the fight once.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 05:52:41 AM »
Every single person who posted a prediction picked Paige in a close fight and of course Paige won in a close fight. I was wondering why everyone picked Paige. It didn't surprise me she won because, although I don't know her, I do know Hannah and she is a major girly girl.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 06:00:01 AM »
How about putting some of her trash talking comments and fight comments on here. I am sure that you can hide the identities. It would be interesting to see some of the comments.
These are direct quotes from facebook. (1)Chris " wooo! somebody still got some fire in them lol i hear ya" Paige"haha well all day ppl are saying i shouldnt have walked away... yeah i stopped. BECAUSE SHE WAS ON THE GROUND?" (2)"Glad someone finally did it. Lol. " "Best part was when you ripped out that hair." "Way to go Paige. Nicely done. :)" "Paige your my hero :)) haha. Love you!! " "Paige I must say you're a freakin beast!! haha." "it's chuck liddell!!!!!!!!! " "you're a beast! :)" "Way to go Rocky! ;)" "Ha ha ha ! ! Someone had to do it :) love youuu ! (:" "You my bitch Paige!!!!"  This was just a sampling of the posts and comments on Paige's site. Hannah's site did not mention the fight once.

Sounds like something happened to make them fall out, even more than from just a guy.....particularly the "glad someone finally did it" comment.
I'm assuming the "glad someone finally did it" comment is because in school Hannah was always the hot popular type, which in itself invites jealousy. What surprised me was some of those comments were from girls that I thought were Hannah's close friends in high school.  I did not know Paige in school (She's a year older) But was friends with Hannah and her crowd. I left for college and haven't kept close contact with them so I don't know if there has been a falling out or what.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 06:02:25 AM »
how about post fight discription of the combatives.....both of them....... or pictures....
I haven't seen any. Most girls want their hair and makeup and all to look just right for pictures, so as you can imagine they wouldn't be real keen on getting their pictures made afterward.