News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfight at the ladies room

• 8 Replies

Offline susu2369

catfight at the ladies room
« on: June 27, 2011, 04:25:41 AM »
ladies have you ever been in a fight in the ladies Room?

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: catfight at the ladies room
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »
Personally, I've never had an actual fight in a ladies room.  In a local watering hole I got into a slight shoving contest with one gal who wanted to start something, and we did end up agreeing to meet in a more private area of the parking lot where we could settle things without outside interference or worry about bouncers or the police.

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:52:41 PM »
Yes

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 01:19:42 AM »
Personally, I've never had an actual fight in a ladies room.  In a local watering hole I got into a slight shoving contest with one gal who wanted to start something, and we did end up agreeing to meet in a more private area of the parking lot where we could settle things without outside interference or worry about bouncers or the police.

How did it start?

It was such BS. She followed me in there, and started going on about how I need to stop staring at her date and her table.  I told her I wasn't staring at anything. She was pretty buzzed and just kept going on and she poked me with her finger in my shoulder. I told her to back off and she did it again. I shoved her back.  I told her if she had a problem with me we can take it outside. She said lets go.  We went out in the parking lot. She came at me trying to grab my hair and I just punched her real quick in the face about 3 times, and she fell down.  Her friends helped her up, apologized to me and left.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 01:28:17 AM »
I never saw her again.  She wasn't a regular.   I do remember she was barely 30 which is younger than usual crowd which is usually over 40.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 01:52:03 AM »
When I go out to drink my goal is just to have a good time and not get wasted, so I'm not drunk.  The one girl I dealt with in ladies room was obviously shit-faced.  In prior confrontations, of course they had been drinking but they were'nt falling down or stumbling. Hell, these are bars so I assume everyone but designated drivers have been drinking to some degree.  One gal I had a fairly long punch out with in parking lot about 2 years ago didn't seem drunk, she just didn't like I danced with her partner and she insisted on getting a piece of me.  I obliged and it was mostly a standup fistfight with some hair grabbing.  She was sober enough to give me a good fight.  That ended when I popped her solid in the nose, and it was bleeding so much she waved off and wanted to stop.  I didn't chase her.  In those situations I just defend myself, not looking to cause trouble.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 02:07:03 AM »
In my few bar fights i've suffered only a cheek bruise, a very small swollen lip and a torn blouse.  I'm pretty skilled so I have not suffered very much. Knock on wood.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 02:18:47 AM »
That one did. She actually knew something about throwin gand blocking punches and like me she could pace herself.  Most women I've come across burn themselves out quick trying to go all out at once.  Too wild and frantic.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 02:27:58 AM »
I didn't time it, I just know it lasted longer than any spontaneous fight I've ever been in.  It may have gone between 5 and 8 minutes or so, because we did alot of circling and lag time feeling eachother out